Worlds Apart

By -MakaylaO-

Dixie is in a committed relationship with who she thinks is the love of her life. Everyone loves their relati... More

Cast/backstory
Houses Pt.1
Houses pt.2
Perfect Or Not
Monday Fucking morning
Fuck this
One Regular Day
Bullshit
Coincidence
Hey
It was a Good Day
Interrogation
I thought you cared
Nothing
Alone once again
Oblivious
I love you
Don't Talk to me
Im Going to someone who loves me
Ready Or Not
Day by Day
Grudge holder
Tryouts
Trust
What did i do
Messy Days
Not okay and definitely not Right
Open up
A break
Moving and shopping
Nightmare
Christmas
Talk
Rumors & Funeral
Ice Cream
Get ready
Get out
Family
Memories
What the hell
Your my everything
New Sibling
A day i never thought would come
Its always Bryce's Parties
I love you more
I cant wait
The best day ever
Highschool = Over
Last Summer here
Our world
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Published
A/N
New Story
My New Story

New years

1K 21 8
By -MakaylaO-

Dixie POV:

After me and charli left the hangout house I went upstairs to put everything away.

I left my both my dresses for later on my bed and I cleaned my room for a hour.

New Years was a special time for me because I took becoming a new person very seriously. I wouldn't change myself but I would fix simple things on New Years.

This years was decidedly trust, and faith.

Because I lost a very important person to the lake of those things.

My parents were back in town, my dad promised me and charli that he wouldn't have another case until February.

He always missed things in our life. He missed my 10 birthday which Was a serious thing for me and he knew. He missed chars 1st birthday which is just unacceptable.

He missed my middle school graduation and he missed chars elementary one.

He obviously we it on video a couple days after but it wasn't the same. I finally told him about my frustration and he made sure to not have anything to do until February.

My mom was there most of the time because it's different than my dad. With my moms there are plenty other doctors that are just as good as my Mom but me dad is one of the best.

-
I went downstairs after a hour and a half of cleaning, re-organizing, and re-decorating my room, closet and bathroom.

My parents were both watching tv together and I like the sight. I knew they loved each other more than anything but it was hard to show that live when they are constantly away from each other.

When my dad is in the state he is working at a office and when he is home my mom is working.

It's like the odds are always against them.

But when they finally do spend time together it gives my hope that I will finally be able to love like they do and I know char feels the same way. Even though she is in a happy relationship and I'm not or not anymore.

I went to make myself a sandwich for lunch and then I ate while I scrolled though Instagram.

I walked around the house for a while and then I went to go pick up the heels I was wearing for night.

After drinking around for a while and listening to music I drove back home and went to my room and sat there on my phone for a while.

-
After walking around and doing random things for the majority today It was finally 6pm and I had a small dinner with my family. We couldn't have a full dinner because we would eat at the party's but this was to fill us up until then.

Me and char packed our makeup, clothes, shoes, accessories, hair things in the car and we drove to the becks house.

The group was all gonna meet up there and get ready together. Then we would go with the initial plan we had yesterday.

When we got there music was playing and chase, bryce , Tatum boyfriend Tye that we all knew but weren't that close with. Obviously Addi, Noah, and Tatum were there.

Me and char greeted everyone and then we left the boys to get ready on there own and us girls went to Addis room as it was one of the biggest.

We all talked about the kisses of tonight, And the excitement and I was gonna talk for one of the topics but the excitement one I could talk about.

We all got dressed in the first outfit of the night which was the more parent approved one.

For my parents party I would wear my hair all down, black heels, silver and gold jewelry and this silver sequin romper.

Charli would wear a gold heels, hair all down, and gold jewelry and a black bra covered by a black she through long sleeved shirt with a gold sequin skirt.

Addi would wear her hair all down with gold heels, and gold jewelry and a black romper with a triangle deign in the middle.

Tatum wore her hair all down as well with gold jewelry, gold heels, and a white long sleeved shirt with gold sequin pants.

We all put on a good amount of makeup and by the time we were all done it was 8:30. We all got in Tatums car because it fit all of us. Noah looked good as always with a nice shirt and jeans that I had bought him. Which made me have hope for a good night.

We made it to the venue that the party was being hosted at and we all had our first drinks of champagne. We told each other that we would save the hard drinks for Bryce's party.

At 10:10 all 9 of us slipped out of the venue and drove back to the beck's house to change into outfit two. The boys didn't change that much because well it didn't matter to them but to the girls it did.

The girls wanted to get laid by their boyfriends tonight. I just wanted to have a good fucking time and get drunk as fuck.

I changed into a gold glittery dress with a design in the side of my hip that showed my skin in a pattern I put Gold and silver shoes on and redid some of my makeup and hair.

Addi wore a black dress that showed a hell a lot of skin and she matched it with black heels.

Char wore a maroon glittery dress and she lit black heels with it.

Tatum wore a silver sequin dress and she but silver shoes with it too.

The boys complimented there girls and Noah even said I looked beautiful as always which made a smile plasterer on my face.

Once we got to Bryce's house we set up and then the guest started to arrive.

The music was loud, the drinks were amazing, and I was ready to enjoy all of it.

It was now 11:55 and I had already drunk 2 margaritas. I wasn't drunk but wasn't completely sober either.

I was dancing with addi when Noah and Bryce came to us. Bryce grabbed Addi from me to dance with him and probably so that he was there to kiss her.

That's what most couples were doing. Me and Noah were stuck facing each other.

"Hi Noah" I said with a smile.

"Hi Dixie" he mocked me.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I grabbed him and wrapped my arms around his stomach and gave him a hug. His hands landed around my stomach and he hugged me back.

My head was buried in his neck because I was a bit taller due to the heels.

We were in the position for 3 minutes because soon enough the big TV Bryce had was playing the countdown.

My head started spinning not because of the small alcohol in my system because I wanted to kiss Noah but was scared that the feelings were one sided.

I was so scared that Noah no longer wanted to be with me. Even though I was sure he did their was always the little voice telling me that I was a slut and a whore and that Noah didn't want that.

He didn't want me.

That made me want to cry, but I couldn't

No

I couldn't because it was me

I guess I was going back and forth with myself for a few minutes because when I snapped out of it everyone was chanted 10

10

Kiss him dixie even if it is the last time

9

No dixie it will ruin whatever friendship you have with him.

8

Dixie he said he loved you that didn't go away

7

Your a slut

6

Love dixie love

5

Whore

4

Kiss him dixie

3

Think of the outcome it will be bad

2

Kiss him dixie. He loves you and you love him that's what matters.

1

Noah grabbed my waist at the same time that I grabbed his neck he smiled and I had been smiling.

Then both of the head talking to me disappeared as are lips collided.

I knew which side of my head won and it was my love, my heart, my passion for this guy right in front of me.

The guy that had his hand wrapped around my waist, the guy that lips molded into mine.

The guy that I loved

The guy that loved me.

When we pulled apart everyone was screaming and shouting to the new year but I was shouting and screaming because I knew that all the pain and hurt came to a end.

Our heads were connected by foreheads. Tears started coming out of my eyes "I love you Noah, I'm so sorry so fucking sorry I don't know what happened but"

- he shut me up with another kiss and when he pulled apart he started talking.

"Shhh I know your sorry I forgive you. I love you too and being away from you is the worst and I don't want to do it every again"

"Then we won't, I'm gonna learn to trust, I'm gonna be better"

"There was nothing wrong with you dixie, you were scared, you resulted to the one thing you knew. I didn't like how you confronted me about trust but I know not that we will work on it"

He missed my forehead and then I leaned on his chest and hugged him for life. I wouldn't let go I would never let go.

Not again, never

A/N
I love this chapter what about y'all??

Dixie 1st outfit

Chars 1st outfit

Addis 1st outfit

Tatums 1st outfit

Dixies 2nd outfit

Chars 2nd outfit

Addis 2nd outfit

Tatums 2nd outfit

You can make up the guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 299 20
Dixie is in the middle of an unexpected love triangle with her best friend and boyfriend. On top of that, her only friend that's a girl has a big sec...
140K 1.2K 29
Dixie and Noah have been best friends since they were young. When Dixie breaks up with her long term boyfriend, she starts to gain feelings for Noah...
47.3K 596 21
the complicated life of Noah and Dixie.
145K 2.4K 37
Dixie and Addison have been BFFs since they were 5, but Dixie has a secret. She's totally crushing on Addi's brother, Noah. But it's not like anythin...