makeup artistยฐl.dh

By luvpeachy

ใ…ก makeup artistใ€‚ ใ…ก ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ฎใ€‚ lee donghyuck, a mischievous star that turns u... More

chapter zero: him and her
chapter one: welcome
chapter two: warm
chapter three: crush
chapter four: live
chapter five: right?
chapter six: i wanna ruin our friendship
chapter seven: blooming
chapter eight: we should be lovers instead
chapter nine: lights, camera, action!
chapter ten: the beginning
chapter eleven: teletubbies
chapter twelve: one wish
chapter thirteen: date
chapter fourteen: stalker
chapter fifteen: fan attitude
chapter sixteen: stray kids
chapter seventeen: jealous
chapter eighteen: first
chapter nineteen: lip tint? or...?
twenty: "you already look like him"
twenty one: stupid question
twenty two: drunk
twenty three: dinosaur
twenty four: J! to the E! to the A! to the L! to the Oใ…ก
twenty five: romeo vs the toilet
twenty six: another day, another article
twenty seven: liar, liar, liar
twenty eight: perfect for two
twenty nine: the dam
thirty: sulk
thirty-one: saved yet, hurt
chapter thirty-two: falling
chapter thirty-three: her breakdown
chapter thirty-four: entrapped
chapter thirty-five: soulmates
chapter thirty-six: better
chapter thirty-seven: cursed
chapter thirty-eight (i): fullsun
chapter thirty-eight (ii): fullsun
chapter thirty-nine: moon
chapter forty-one: speechless
chapter forty-two: script reading
chapter forty-three: once again
chapter forty-four: honesty
chapter forty-five: affection
chapter forty-six: dรฉjร  vu
chapter forty-seven: mutual
chapter forty-eight: priceless
chapter fourty-nine: again
chapter fifty: bravery or foolishness?
chapter fifty-one: accidental
chapter fifty-two: deal
chapter fifty-three: cf
chapter fifty-four: home
chapter fifty-five: crazy
chapter fifty-six: perfect timing
chapter fifty-seven: helpful articles
chapter fifty-eight: official
chapter fifty-nine: settle in
[final] chapter sixty: infinite

chapter forty: debut

3.8K 133 18
By luvpeachy

CODE's new song easily becomes a trending hit and almost everywhere in social media, people are buzzing about them.

It's almost too easy that it's suspicious. But the moment, netizens watch the freshly released music video, they understand why.

Not only is it because of the song that has incredible, catchy tune, or the amazing setting and special effects in the MV, or the highly talented members, but it's also, the because of who the member is.

"Look! It's getting higher on the trending list!" Yena, the leader, lead vocalist, and oldest of CODE, reports to her teammates and they all cheer.

Haemi, their lead rapper and maknae, points out the comments. "Wow, they really are yacking a lot about you, Moon."

Daia, the main vocalist and dancer, nods as she skims through. "Of course, Moon is after all, our cheat code."

The said girl grins. "You guys give me too much credit. If it wasn't because of your talents, no one would be watching the video, anyways."

"Okay, well-" Haemi, her same-aged group mate, starts- not wanting to back down. "If it wasn't for our main vocalist and sub-rapper and face of the group, aka, Moon, we won't be trending."

They all nod in agreement but then, flees when Eunwol comes attacking them with a broom.
"I SWEAR, IF YOU GUYS DON'T JUST ACCEPT THE COMPLIMENT, I'M SHOVING THIS STICK UP YOUR A$$Eㅡ"

"Girls," their manager abruptly appears and they all freeze- turning to him.
"Get ready for your live session that's coming up in 10 minutes. Interact with the fans and show them your gratitude, okay?"

The four idols nod obediently but as soon as he exits the dance studio, they all start running around like headless chickens again.

-

"1, 2, 3! C to the ODE, CODE in the system! Nice to meet you!" The four girls all bow and wave to the gadget, excited for their first live session with fans.

"This is really, unbelievable, incredible! You guys made our debut song to be one of top 10 in just a few minutes and it's still trending now!
"Our Matrix, really is amazing aren't they?" Yena gasps, flattering the fans.

They begin their opening like any other- expressing their gratitude, promoting and talking about their album, giving a deeper knowledge about their group and themselves then, they proceed with interacting with the comments.

However, as expected, these fans' comments are mostly revolving around one topic; Eunwol's 'scandal' in the past.

oobunniexx: Isn't Moon the Mystery Staff with Donghyuck of NCT??

Nanabbong: Moonnn!! Are you still talking with Haechan?

baconxo: AYO 🔊🔊🔊 MOON IS MYSTERY STAFF

neozenhypen: oh my gosh, can't yall just move on?? her name is moon, use it and have some respect

KimchiJuseyo: Have you guys ever heard of privacy? Let her breathe, for goodness' sake

The members of CODE read the comments and sort out the ones that are actually appropriate to talk about, the ones that are relevant.

"How did you all get teamed up?" Moon reads the fan's question- deliberately showing that she's ignoring the rest.
"We just auditioned. There's not really much to tell about that one."

Her teammates nod and they pick another query. One by one, they begin to answer more and more and towards the end, Moon turns quieter and quieter.

Is she uncomfortable? No. She's simply introverted and it's clear from her personality and actions. She, herself, notices it too and it makes her reminisce the times when her social side often bursted out.

And it was always due to a certain factor, a pushing force that made her feel more brave and loud, Donghyuck Lee.

It makes her wonder, has he seen her now? Does he know she's debuted?

Does he... miss her like how she misses him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.9K 11
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„.โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ...
275K 16.6K 35
[l.m x l.dh] เณƒโ€โžท in which donghyuck is blissfully unaware of his inappropriate nighttime behaviour and poor in...
26.7K 939 34
โ™ช Idol au โ™ช "Do you believe in love at first sight?" "I believe in love at every sight when it comes to you." โ™ชโ™ชโ™ช "You know, you're cute, but have yo...
1.7K 71 9
You can't seem to confront your best friend about your very embarrassing crush on him, so you do what you think is best (which is not very wise of yo...