a second time // yandere dsmp...

By food_truck22

" if we have souls, they're made of the love we share... undimmed by time, unbound by death. " karl went so f... More

INTRO // PLEASE READ!
PROLOGUE: PARALLEL UNIVERSE
CHAPTER I: HOROMETRY
CHAPTER II: QUANTUM MECHANICS
CHAPTER III: TIME DILATION
CHAPTER IV: EXCURSION
CHAPTER V: SPACETIME
CHAPTER VII: CHRONOGRAPH
CHAPTER VIII: SIMULTANEITY
CHAPTER IX: SPECIAL RELATIVITY
CHAPTER X: ETERNALISM
CHAPTER XI: PRESENTISM
CHAPTER XII: ITINERARY
CHAPTER XIII: CAUSALITY
CHAPTER XIV: WANDERLUST
CHAPTER XV: INTERIM
CHAPTER XVI: EPHEMERA
CHAPTER XVII: GRANDFATHER PARADOX
CHAPTER XVIII: TIMEWAVE THEORY
CHAPTER XIX: TIMIST
CHAPTER XX: FUTURITY
CHAPTER XXI: TIME MACHINE
CHAPTER XXII: ASTROPHYSICS
CHAPTER XXIII: PASTNESS
CHAPTER XXIV: UNTIME
CHAPTER XXV: CONCURRENT
CHAPTER XXVI: SOLAR APEX
CHAPTER XXVII: ARROW OF TIME
CHAPTER XXVIII: TRANSIENT
CHAPTER XXIX: WORMHOLE
CHAPTER XXX: TIMEOUS
CHAPTER XXXI: ETERNITY
CHAPTER XXXII: TACHYON
CHAPTER XXXIII: CIRCUMNAVIGATION
CHAPTER XXXIV: CHRONOLOGY PROTECTION CONJECTURE
CHAPTER XXXV: PEREGRINATION
EPILOGUE: THE FINAL TIMELINE
FINAL RELATIONSHIP METER.
LAST A/N.: UPDATES
// THIRD BOOK OUT NOW!!!
EXTRA PLAYLIST.
*BONUS CHAPTERS NOW AVAILABLE*
AFTER PASTNESS: TOMMY
BEFORE PEREGRINATION: KARL
AFTER EPILOGUE: KNIGHT'S UNION
BEFORE SOLAR APEX: THE THREE OF US AGAINST THE WORLD
THE PRESENT I: KINOKO KINGDOM
THE PRESENT II: LAS NEVADAS
THE PRESENT III: DREAMXD
THE PRESENT IV: CHARLIE
THE PRESENT V: METAMORPHOSIS

CHAPTER VI: ANACHRONISM

1.9K 60 105
By food_truck22

a·nach·ro·nism
/əˈnakrəˌnizəm/
a thing belonging or appropriate to a period other than that in which it exists.

GUIDE TO ANACHRONISM
- travelers may bring back sentimental items from other timelines, realities, or universes.
- these objects should be simplistic, meaning something that won't damage a timeline drastically. if there is an object that is noticeably important for the stabilization of a timeline, it shouldn't be taken away. some objects are meant to be there for a reason.

key
- k/n - kingdom name
- y/n/n - your nickname
- trigger warnings!: alcohol usage.

GREATER DREAM SMP.

" WE CAME HERE TO ASK for your help. we're planning to save y/n. whatever it takes." fundy swallowed at karl's statement, nodding. he looked away for a moment, his eyes slightly darting around as he fiddled with his fingers.

quackity gently placed his hand on fundy's wrist, noticing fundy having some irrational thoughts. "hey hey no pressure. we're just gonna ask you questions because we've been investigating y/n's disappearance and we've surprisingly got far." quackity said, karl nodding in return. "if you don't wanna help us, there's no pressure."

"yeah. i'm sorry for mentioning your dad. if you don't wanna talk about it, i understand. just let me know." karl butted in. fundy looked up into karl's blue eyes, feeling a bit out of place from receiving this much empathy. it's been a while since people even cared for his boundaries. he forgot how it felt.

he took in his emotions, taking a deep breath before putting them to the side. he knew he wanted to help y/n at all costs. he was just getting too caught up in his thoughts. "it's alright. hit me with the questions." fundy said, taking a sip of his drink.

the trio began brewing up a discussion, relaying information about the past and what was happening now. fundy was surprised to hear how far quackity and karl got, and the risky information they held that started to stitch together, creating a path towards y/n.

then they moved on to talking about a way to find y/n, the main discussion karl wanted to get on right away. "so here's the difficult part.. we don't have a plan. we don't know where to start to try and get y/n back safely. we were thinking that you might know where to find wilbur at the least. you could probably lead us somewhere. you're our only connection we have right now." karl explained.

fundy nodded. "i see what you're saying. i'm flattered really. however, one teensy problem with that. i'll help you all you want, but i don't have a clue where wilbur nor pogtopia is." fundy said, making karl and quackity's shoulders drop, feeling somewhat upset.

fundy took a long sip of his drink and the last bite of his food, wiping his mouth before speaking again. "but i was planning to find where wilbur is hiding out. i may have an idea of where to find it." he went on, making karl and quackity raise their heads again, a hopeful gleam in their eyes. "can we come with you? the more people, the greater power." quackity offered, making fundy scoff and smile.

"of course. i'll need your guys' help." fundy accepted.

——- ——- ——-

**

" AND THEN! and then!" karl and y/n were caught up in their laughter, trying to keep it together as karl told a story from his childhood. the duo were hanging out on karl's couch, crashing out as the sunset started to hide behind the horizon line.

there were random books, kids arts n crafts kits that were halfway done, and two glasses of wine sprawled out on the coffee table. you and karl decided to spend more time together, karl mostly wanting to spend time with you because he knew you'd be going missing soon.

after the "first" time you met in the bakery with niki and callahan, he walked you back to the presidential house like the gentleman he was. you two couldn't stop talking, both of you only feeling happiness when being around each other.

whenever you talked, karl would pay attention to the way your lips moved, the way you fixed your hair, the way you did small gestures with your hands, and the way your voice sounded. he realized he was falling way too hard than he did in the previous universe.

you two always promised to hangout around one another, becoming a routine to see each other everyday. it was going really smoothly and you loved your life in manberg. you'd work the job you love for a while, eat breakfast or brunch at niki's bakery, and then hangout by sunset with karl.

instead of going around the kingdom of manberg or relaxing near one another in flower fields, karl finally got the courage to invite you into his house, you accepting with a smile. now here you were, sharing your life stories while drunk on wine. it reminded you of drinking with pops. once you were old enough and parker was sleeping over at his friend's house, pops wouldn't hesitate to bust out the alcohol and offer some to you, both of you drunk on the sofa with grins etched on your faces, shit talking the royalty in k/n.

it was those carefree nights that you missed while in k/n. now you had them in manberg with new friends from tubbo to karl. the two of you started calming down, the laughter and eruption of your insides tightening from laughing so much starting to fizzle away.

while laying down, you looked up to see karl sitting down, his head leaned back against the couch while looking up at the ceiling, his chest moving up and down from heavy breathing. he had his arm over his stomach with a grin on his face, feeling pure euphoria pumping through his body.

as you stared at him, your eyes wandered off to your peripheral vision, your vision seeming to blur and un-blur, focusing on karl's shelf in the background. you spotted a small collection of vintage items, something you adored. you always found yourself living off of nostalgia, liking the feeling of walking through museums showcasing old historical objects, or holding sentimental items that pops past down to you.

you slowly got up, your feet shuffling over to the shelf to get a closer look of the vintage items. eventually, karl took note of how the space on the couch felt a bit emptier, looking beside him to see you not there. when he saw you staring at the vintage memorabilia with interested eyes, a smile stretched out on his face.

he stood up off the couch, going next to you and putting an arm around your shoulders. "vintage. from [insert a random year that would have vintage era stuff bcuz i'm too lazy]." "wow. that's amazing." you said in awe.

karl began to go on a small tangent, explaining some of the things he did in the past without realizing that you didn't know about his time traveling powers. nevertheless, he still talked, pointing out the objects individually as he explained.

you watched his lips moving in sync, focusing in on his facial features. you never really took the time to admire him. you found him pretty handsome actually, your eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips.

when karl looked back at you, he found you staring. he paused, lips parted as a blush crept up on his face. he quickly looked away, trying to brush off the butterflies in his stomach. you two were drunk after all. who knows if you'd remember everything he was saying with clarity.

**

"hey karl?" you muttered lowly, almost to a whisper. "yeah y/n/n?" "have i ever told you how pretty you are?" you said softly, feeling some warmth traveling to your cheeks. karl immediately flushed, his face definitely shading with a deep tint of red.

"y/n/n.." he said, not knowing what to say. you both stared down at each other's lips for a moment, feeling a connection of intimacy coiling around the two of you. you slowly cupped karl's cheek, forcing the two of you to lean in, closing each other's eyes to let your lips connect.

before that could happen though, karl immediately woke up, his eyes shooting open as he sat up in his bed. he gripped at his bedsheets, catching his breath. he looked around his room, realizing it was just a dream.

he reached out towards his curtains, slowly opening it a crack to reveal the nighttime sky having a lighter tint to it, signaling that dawn was nearing in a couple hours. he closed his curtains and fell back in bed again, sighing.

he remembered the night he invited you to his house, both of you attempting to do arts n crafts and read books to each other while drunk, often resorting to play fighting and laughing continuously. both of you felt out of control but also free. the more karl thought about that night, the more he began to miss you. he's never had that much fun in a while.

then he realized that today was the day that him, fundy, and quackity were going to put their plan into action. they were determined to find you. when they do, hopefully he'll get to hangout with you again, and everything will go back to normal.

I KIND OF WISH THAT KISS HAPPENED BEFORE YOU WERE GONE.

RELATIONSHIP METER UNLOCKED.

QUACKITY.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
______________________83%

TUBBO.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_______________________98%

KING.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_________________________95%

FUNDY.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-🔘-YANDERE
_________________________95%

NIKI.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_________________67%

TECHNO.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-🔘-YANDERE
_______________56%

DREAM.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_______________________100%

SAPNAP.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_______________________89%

GEORGE.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________60%

CALLAHAN.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-🔘-YANDERE
__________________68%

KARL.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
______________________75%

WILBUR.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_______________________100%

PHIL.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_____________________80%

TOMMY.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_________________________97%

——- ——- ——-

CHAPTER SOUNDTRACK UNLOCKED.
SHE PLAYS BASS - BEABADOOBEE.
this song is about bea's appreciation for her bass guitar player in her band. however, according to the song's vibe and the lyrics, it relates to karl's situation of feeling nothing but happiness when he's around you. gosh he's in love.

PREVIEW LYRICS.
She plays bass, she plays bass
Nothing matters 'cause we're both in space
Pretty sure we could never date
She plays bass, she plays bass
Nothing matters 'cause we're both in space
How I wish we could just date
So you could teach me how to be more like you

——- ——- ——-

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
did i say that these chapters were gonna be short? well um oopsie i lied😃
KAJSJSJKA but like i'm proud how these chapters are coming out. i'm spending more time writing and revising
//fyi it is hard to pick out soundtracks for most of these chapters bcuz it's all drama and suspenseful situations. i'm rlly trying to hang on by a thread

w.c.: 1.8k+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 405 48
"we need a gardener around here." y/n fits right into Manberg's presidential house working as a gardener. maybe they attract more than just blooming...
18.9K 333 23
Dream was your best friend, you stayed by his side as you watched his land grow, you watched as he made friends along the way and even made some enem...
32.5K 1.2K 49
They watch you with needy eyes, Raising their weapons, prepared to fight. Immorality not existing, obsession in disguise And waiting to capture suc...
15.7K 662 25
▄︻デ where she escaped her foster parents and thought she can finally live a normal life, what could go wrong?══━一 Everyone I welcome you...