ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 32

3.2K 164 241
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author: Hi?? Early update??? 🥕🥕🥕

Music recommended chapter!! 🎶💜🎶

FROM NOW ON LILY'S FACE CLAIM IS GONNA BE NAYEON FROM TWICE 😗😗😵

AGAIN DISCLAIMER NO HATE TO ANYONE!)

¢~¢~¢

"Stop! Stop please!" Lisa and Lizzy were both shouting while crying uncontrollably.

"Stop this right now! Stop it you B****" Jhope, Jino and Robert shouted while struggling to get out of the spell casted bonds they all were tied to

The struggle made their skin to bleed and cause deep cuts and bruises everywhere. Jisoo and Lily were sobbing and struggling in the chains.

Lin Shin was brutally hitting Taehyung and Taehyun, who were tied right in the middle of the cell, both of them had deep cuts which needed to be stitched, the blood was dripping down their bodies and their shirt which was completely torn because of the torture and was all drenched in their own blood.

Lin Shin picked up a flail and strikied it at Taehyung's back who groaned in pain while the others shouted in grieve agony.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO HURT TAEHYUNG! ITS BETWEEN US! STOP HURTING HIM LIN!" Taehyun shouted in anger. His deep husky voice filled the entire cell with a tensed silence where only heavy breathing sounds were auditable to all.

He looked up in darkness with just the moon light striking his ethereal yet fierce face, to see Lin Shin standing right infront of him with a sinister smile, as blood dripped down his right eye, blocking his view of the inhumane gaint.

"Well you'll get what you want! Happy to serve." Lin Shin smirked while looking at the Tekko - kagi claws in his hands.

He mercilessly made deep cuts on Taehyun's chest as Taehyung growled in pain.

"NO! DON'T HURT HIM." Taehyung shouted while struggling in the bonds. His voice and the sound of chains echoed in the cell.

After a moment of silence, all that was heard was wild groans and screams of the duo.

¢~¢~¢

She laid down in the dense dry forest lifelessly. The fact that she had a life yet no will to live because her love was gone forever not only crushed her heart but also her soul. She didn't want to live but she couldn't die either. Her promise to stay alive for him didn't let her die too.

"It's just your fate Kim Jennie... Everyone you ever love or are close to you are gone." she banged the ground as a huge stone made a deep cut in her hand but little did she care about her physical pain when the pain that was killing her was in her heart.

"You couldn't even save him! You are just dumb and... and" warm tears of anger formed in her eyes. She quickly wiped them and stood up. "Atleast do what you should be doing! Stop crying like a baby!" she talked to herself and walked in Y/n's direction with all the strength left in her.

Soon she reached to where Y/n was and started to walk towards her way with her. Tears were still appearing in her eyes constantly. Y/n was still unconscious due to the strong effect of her powers. After walking for hours she reached the cave where they were supposed to take Y/n.

They finally reached the 'Caves of Goblins'. The forest they were travelling in was called  'The Goblinorest', implying to who it belonged to.

The existence of the Goblins was never a myth after all. These magical beings always lived in the forest, away from the people. Their hold of magic was so strong that in miles of radius no one could use their magical powers.

The sites they rested were usually isolated and even if there were many of their kinds, the one who were supposed to help out Y/n were the most respectable and powerful ones. They not only had a hold of the moon powers but also created the magical weapons for the magical world. Yes, they were the 'Guardian Goblins'.

"Moon & sun, Sea & Earth, love & hate...
I end up here before it's too late...

Open the doors for me. I'm here for something important. I'm Kim Jennie, Ice Princess from The Royal kingdom of Ellesmere!"

The doors started to open welcoming Jennie inside.

She walked in and laid Y/n on a huge rock as she heard a young yet charismatic voice welcome her warmly.

"Hello Princess Jennie! I welcome you to the Goblinorest. Pleasure to have you here once again. What brings you here."

She turned to the voice and quickly ran to hug him.

"Bin!"

"Hey! Hey! Jennie? Are you alright?" he asked hugging her back.

She pulled back and wanted to tell him everything and burst into tears the very moment... She didn't had to hold her composure in front of someone who knew everything about her and always stood by her since childhood.

"F-First help Y/n! Please!" she said looking worried at Y/n.

He quickly rushed to her and touched her forehead.

"Its... Just the strain" he said and started to draw ancient symbols on her forehead with his finger, the other two did the same with her palms. The five of them were mumbling magical words.

Y/n suddenly shot opened her eyes with a deep breath.

"Where am I?" she looked around and sat up. "W-Who are you guys?" she looked at the 5 of them as Jennie hugged her.

"We are The Guardian Goblins!"

To be continued.....

(Author:

So..... Did you like it? 👀 I am not that good at writing brutal scenes.... I hope that wasn't boring.......

Taes: ARE YOU CRAZY! WE GOT BEATEN SO MUCH! 😒🙄🙄

Author: 👀...

RUN.

Taes: COME BACK HERE!!!!😠😠😒)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.8K 38
In world full of ordinary beings there still are peoples who owned super powers and for people like them there is an academy which helps them to use...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...
18.8K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved