The Personal Assistant (Harry...

By yaraaaaa028

Because falling in love with my personal assistant is prohibited. [[SOON TO BE EDITED.]] AN: Thank you for re... More

I - One
I - Two
I - Three
I - Four
I - Five
I - Six
I - Eight
I - Nine
I - Ten
I - Eleven
I - Twelve
I - Thirteen
I - Fourteen
I - Fifteen
I - Sixteen
Author's note.
I - Seventeen
I - Eighteen
Author's note again.
I - Nineteen
I - Twenty.
Author's note.
I - Twenty One
I - Twenty Two
I - Twenty Three
I - Twenty Four
Song List. Yay! :)
I - Twenty Five
I - Twenty Six
I - Twenty Seven
I - Twenty Eight
I - Twenty Nine
I - Thirty
Author's effin note.
I- Thirty One
I - Thirty Two
I - Thirty Three
I - Thirty Four
I - Thirty Five
I - Thirty Six
I - Thirty Seven
Announcement!
I - Thirty Eight
Author's Note
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!
I- Thirty Nine
I - Forty
Sorry!
I - Forty One
I - Forty Two
I - Forty Three
I have a confession to make..
I - Forty Four
I - Forty Five
:(
II - One
II - Two
Hi guys. (Not an update sorry!)
II - Three
II - Four
II - Five
II - Six
I'll be gone til April. :(
II - Seven
II - Eight
II - Nine
II - Ten
II - Eleven
II - Twelve
Hi! :)
II - Thirteen
I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHITS.
Why I haven't updated for a loooong time.
II - Fourteen
II - Fifteen
II - Sixteen
I'll update after 3 days.
II - Seventeen
II - Eighteen
II - Nineteen
II - Twenty (Ending)
Read me!!
Alternate Ending
Hi.

I - Seven

4.5K 112 1
By yaraaaaa028

Harry's Point of View

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Niall mocked. He's still chugging his soda and I flicked the can and the soda was spilled on his lap. "The fûck man!" I continuously laughed at Niall. He immediately ran towards the bathroom to clean himself.

"I'm sorry!" I continuosly laugh at him. I opened the television and Ariana's music video is playing.

"Ooh. Hello, ex girlfriend." Niall teased.

"Shut up. I never considered her as one." I said, "I just wrote her a fûcking song and the management thinks that it will boost our career so they told me to court that girl. It's pathetic right?"

"What did you said?!" Niall was shocked, "You just went out with her because the management told you so?"

"Yes." I said. "And I regret that I did that."

"Management sucks, right?" Niall pondered. He sat at the next bed and grabbed his phone. "Do the other boys know about this?"

I shook my head, "You're the only one who knew about this. Don't let them know this. I trust you, Niall."

"I won't tell a soul. You know me, Harry." Niall said. "But it's boring. We should definitely go out. I want some pizza."

I stood and grabbed my coat and shades, "Let's go."

When we arrived at the pizzeria, there are only a few customers around, which is a good thing because no one will be able to know us. We chose the table at the back area so that no one will notice us.

"Good morning, here's your menu." The waitress said. She's wearing this tight dress and I'm distracted.

"Perhaps give us the best seller?" I said. The waitress nodded, "How about your drinks?"

"Iced tea would be lovely." Niall said. The waitress nodded and smiled at us, "I'll bring your order after 15 minutes."

Niall and I are talking about the future tours and some of the plans on our new album. We don't have any name for it for now but we started to write some songs. We even decided to come up with some lyrics. We wrote it in a piece of napkin.

"Harry." Niall whispered, "Is that Victoria?"

I carefully looked behind my back and saw Victoria. She's talking with this big guy wearing glasses. They both have their laptops. We decided to change our seats and sat near them.

"I think they're trying to crack it." Victoria said. "I'm worried."

"No Victoria. Trust me, everything will be alright." The guy said.

I think I am being suspiscious so I decided to go to the bathroom. I washed my face and though about what Victoria said. Trying to crack the what? Niall followed me and he said, "Harry. I think they are the one who hacked you."

"What!? How did you know?" I asked.

"Because Victoria's thinking about the FBI and Ariana. I think they really have something to do with that." Niall said.

I immediately called Linda, "Hello, Mister Styles."

"Linda, I want you to investigate Victoria Justice. I think she's the one who hacked me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 7.6K 24
Zianourry One-Shots Mostly Niall Centric. Hopefully you enjoy because I love writing these.
10.1K 309 34
Love stories aren't always perfect... - (Contains lots of swears and stuff) {plus I wrote this forever ago so it probably has tons of errors}
12.5K 196 47
You don't always get to choose who you fall for.
24.4K 794 33
My description is too long, so you may read it in the first part of this story!