A broken heart

By TeresaSullivan427

This is what I had hoped would happen when Janine went to Rose and told her about the offer that Tasha had ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 7

1.3K 35 8
By TeresaSullivan427

"Goodbye?"

My brain was still so addled by the taste, the smell and the feel of her bare skin to bare skin against me. That for more than a few moments I couldn't grasp what she meant. And then it hit me right in the head like a ton of bricks, she hadn't believed me earlier. That is just how much I had broken her trust and belief in me.

"Why would I ever be saying goodbye to you my Roza? You are my everything and I'm not going anywhere except for wherever you are."

"But Tasha..."

I knew it!!! I yeblya knew it!!! (fucking)

"Yes, she asked. But my answer is no, just as it has been every single time that she has asked me before today. I could never leave you Roza, not really. I love you so much detka you are my world, my everything. And I can never ever ever give you up. Not for anything or anyone in this world could I force myself to be away from you anymore." (baby)

"But Janine said that you had already said yes."

That grebanaya suka!!! Of course she would be the one to come running straight to lyubov' moya and tell her what she thought would happen. Just any-yeblya-thing that she could say or do that would hurt lyubov' moya. (fucking bitch, my love, fucking, my love)

"She lied. I wasn't given the chance to tell Tasha anything because Janine, actually walked in on us. Now, knowing that she came running straight to you. I honestly believe that she was apparently watching and eavesdropping on my conversation with Tasha."

"It definitely seems that way, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it sure does detka." (baby)

"What are you going to tell Tasha?"

"That there is no way in ad that I am ever leaving you. That is my answer, because you are my home, my anchor, my refuge, my sanctuary, my everything, my Roza. With you is where I belong, where I have always belonged. There is no choice to make, Roza. Because you are my choice, and you always will be detka. ALWAYS." I tried my best to reassure her that I would not ever leave her. I just had to hope that I had succeeded. (hell, baby)

She smiled. "So you are going to stay and finish training me?"

"Training you, loving you, protecting you and maybe hopefully not too far off into the future... marrying you?"

She looked shocked but then she smiled when I said marrying.

"I can't be a guardian Dimitri."

"I know, and I don't care. You are mine and that is all that I care about. Being with you, loving you, spending my life with you, being yours for the rest of my life are all the things that are most important things in the world to me lyubov' moya. FOREVER. YOU are my greatest wish, dream and hope come to life my angel; I love you soooo much." (my love)

"I feel exactly the same way and I love you too, so very very very much Comrade."

I could do nothing but smile at her like a lunatic because her words made me so so so happy. But finally I pushed four words out around the lump of love and emotion in my throat. "Thank you my Roza."

"You're very welcome. So, even though I can't become a guardian you are ok with wasting your time and loosing precious, precious sleep to continue to train me?"

"Roza, not one single solitary second that I am ever blessed enough to spend with you, in any way whatsoever, is ever a waste. Not now, not ever. Now, is that completely understood by you lyubov' moya?" (my love)

She smiled happily her eyes glistening with tears, "yes." She whispered.

"Good. Now, is there anything that you want to tell me about?"

"There are a lot of things that I want to tell you."

"Such as?"

She cupped my face between her soft and yet very profoundly deadly but also delicate little hands. "I love you."

I smiled like a crazy man at hearing those words fall from her delicious lips again. That is only the second time that she has ever said that to me.

"I love you too detka, I love you sooo sooo sooo much. Sooo yeblya much dorogaya moya" (baby, fucking, my darling)

Her eyes fell closed for a moment as her smile grew impossibly wide. "Oh yeah, I love the sound of that. Almost as much as I love you."

I chuckled because I knew exactly how she felt. The first, well both times, that she's told me that she loves me I couldn't seem to catch my breath for several moments. I felt lightheaded and dizzy, I felt happy and content, I felt giddy and jubilant, I felt... rapturous. And I have never felt that way before in all my life. She, my Roza my angel, is the only person in the entire expanse of time and space who can make me feel this way. The only person or reason that I have ever felt anything even remotely like this in all of my life.

"Do you know why I can't become a guardian?"

"Yes, Alberta told me a few minutes ago and I still don't care detka. You are here, with me, in my arms, you hold complete and total ownership of my heart, mind, body and soul; of my everything. And THAT along with your health, happiness, wellbeing, love and safety is all that matters to me." (baby)

"So you know that I am not only a secret princess, but also secretly the future queen?" She whispered quietly.

"Yes."

"And?"

"And what detka?" (baby)

"How do you feel about that?"

"Milaya moya, as I just said, the only thing that matters to me is that you are mine and that I am yours. What role you play in the world does not matter to me, not one little whit does it matter to me. Just as long as you are happy, healthy, safe, sane and we are together forever and always. The only role that I care about you playing is your being my girlfriend and then becoming my fiancée and then my wife. And hopefully someday we can adopt a few children and start our own family." (my dearest)

"Why would we adopt?" She looked confused.

I chuckled. "Well how else would we do it Roza? It's not like we can have a biological family together. Remember, dhampir can't procreate with other dhampir detka." (baby)

"Normally, that is true." She nodded sadly, not just for us but for our people as a whole.

Then what she said fully registered with me and I looked at her in complete and utter shock. "Wait what... what do you mean by 'normally' detka?" (baby)

"Oh my God, if you keep calling me that we will have to continue this discussion some other time."

"Why is that?" I asked as I knowingly smirked at her teasingly.

"Because I am going to be too busy doing some seriously wonderful, truly wicked, exceedingly naughty and delicious things to your body. For either one of us to be able to do much of anything other than moaning, groaning and screaming each other's names to the heavens."

I couldn't help myself, and I did really try, I busted out laughing. It was the kind of laughter that was filled with unadulterated joy and massive amounts of happiness. The kind of laughter that I don't remember ever laughing before, and most definitely not as an adult that is for chert sure. (damn)

I still wanted to know how she knew what I was saying. I guess it is just possible that she just likes the sound of the word, I mean she does love it when I speak to her in Russian. I have seen her try to stop herself from shivering in desire and love when I would say something to her in Russian. It didn't even matter what I was saying to her, just as long as I was speaking to her in Russian.

"I'm so glad that you like it detka." I teased her, as I gave her an Eskimo kiss and brushed my lips against hers gently, which made her shiver again. (baby)

"Oh my God, I could sooo get used to all of this." She moaned and smiled against my lips.

"I intend for you to get used to this, and so very much more, for the rest of our lives detka." (baby)

I watched as her eyes rolled back into her head as she tried her best to control her breathing and her body's reaction to not only my words. But also to the closeness of my body to hers and of my love that I was assuring her of. But our nearness to each other was making it very difficult for her to try and get a handle on not only her lust, but also of her love and desire.

Of course I knew just how that felt too because I was getting close to losing my battle with my own lust. And I always battle with my own love and desire for her, so I knew that I needed to take our mind as far off of it as possible for a while.

"Ok, I'll stop... for now." I teased her as my hands continued to do a thorough examination of her entirely too sexy body. My God, she is without a single doubt the most beautiful, loving, caring, kind, generous, gorgeous and protective person that I have ever been blessed enough to meet in my whole entire life.

She took a deep calming breath, nodded and then asked me. "How much did Alberta tell you?"

"That you are the secret Badica princess, that you are the future queen, that you are Abe 'Zmey' Mazur Badica's baby girl. That Kirova is your maternal aunt, that you two don't really hate each other. That it is all an act to keep those that don't need to know who you really are from finding out yet. That Queen Tatiana claims you as her niece, that you claim her as your aunt, that the two of you love each other, that she is actually your godmother, that Alberta is married to your Uncle Pavel, that she has been for almost the entire last ten years. That Lissa and Tatiana also claim each other as aunt and niece. And that when Stan sends you to Kirova's office the two of you sit in there drinking, soda for you and wine or tea for Kirova, and gossiping and that sometimes Alberta joins you and that she always drinks coffee or tea."

"Wow, she really didn't tell you a whole lot then, did she?"

I was confused because I thought that was a lot. But since apparently, it's actually not, that means that there is a whole ad of a lot more that I needed to know. (hell)

I shifted my position which caused some delicious friction in some really wet, swollen and throbbing places. I could actually feel how wet and hot that she was through our clothes thanks to the VERY short shorts that she was wearing, which weren't very long or thick. You could barely even call them clothing of any kind; they were really just a tease. And my cock was so hard and achy for her that it was very difficult to concentrate on much of anything else at times.

When I accidently ground our hips together her thighs tightened still more around my waist. And the heels of her feet dug into my zhopa pulling me and my cock tighter against her core. Not that I minded any of that you understand, not one little bit did I mind it actually. (ass)

"Dimitriii." She purringly moaned as she arched her hips seeking more friction.

"Rozaaa." I groaned at the glorious feeling of her pressed so tightly against my entire body.

My God she was even more beautiful like this than I had ever seen her before, just like she had been on the night of the lust charm. As beautiful as she was in her dress that night, it was how she looked out of it and laying across my bed with her dark hair fanned out over my pillow like rivers of dark ink. That made me ache with so much need for her that I could feel drops of pre-come dampening my short legged boxer briefs. Both then and now.

"You are really not helping me keep a clear head and a level mind when you do things like that Comrade."

"It was an accident detka, I'm sorry." (baby)

"Please, don't be sorry. You have already been sorry about things like that far too many times since the day that we met." She begged, as she ground her core against my cock. And I could hear the remnants of the pain that I have caused her by the way that I have acted in her voice.

I chuckled sadly because it was so obvious that I had caused her soooo very much pain. "I'm really not, and I honestly never have been, but I know that we both need to keep our heads right now." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.4K 50
Join the journey of Rose and Dimitri's love for each other. Please forgive me about my writing in the first few chapters.I know its bad.Mostly in Ros...
4.6K 78 1
This is a little one shot of what could have happened after Dimitri said those four little words to Rose. As a reminder, I do not own VA. Only the pl...
98.2K 2.3K 31
This is a different type of story Dimitri still brings Rose & Lissa back from Portland. But that is where almost everything changes very few things a...
10.9K 498 21
Two years after leaving the Moroi behind, Rose helps desperate Dhampirs flee the constrictions of the Moroi world. When the man that showed her how m...