Boyfriend's Demon Maid (BF x...

By Howleen__K1nnie

I once watched an anime called "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid," which was an anime about a woman named Kobayas... More

An Unexpected Visitor
The Next Day
Getting Used to Her
More Space Required + Noise Complaint
Friends Over + Bring Your Demon to Work Day
A new Co Worker + How They Met
Meeting Her Dad

The Beach + Another Unexpected Visitor

870 13 0
By Howleen__K1nnie

"So this is what they call a beach!" Girlfriend said.

"Yup." Boyfriend said

"With all these people here, it's tempting to just mow them all down at once, isn't it, Boyfriend?" She asked.

"Don't do it." Boyfriend replied.

When they found a spot to lay their towels down and put up their umbrella, they sat down. Carol came running up to them in a swimsuit of her own.

"There you guys are!" She said, Whitty walking near her.

"I hope you don't mind that I invited Carol and Whitty." Girlfriend said to Boyfriend.

"Oh, no, not at all." Boyfriend replied. Girlfriend stretched.

"Are you planning on getting in the water?" She asked Boyfriend.

"No." He said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's hot, you get sunburned, and sand is annoying." Boyfriend said.

"I'm more of an indoor person myself, too." Whitty said.

"Then why did you agree when I asked?" Girlfriend whined.

"Only because you wanted to go. And because I don't have much else to do this summer." Boyfriend explained. Girlfriend looked around, and saw a couple putting sunscreen on each other. Her eyes lit up at the new idea she had.

"It's important for humans to put sunscreen on in areas like this, right? Allow me!" Girlfriend said to Boyfriend.

"Do anything weird and you're fired." Boyfriend replied.

"Okay..." Girlfriend said in a disappointed tone. Whitty blushed as Carol handed him a bottle of sunscreen.

"Would you mind?" She asked. Whitty's face was now a dark burgundy color, and his hands were trembling. He looked away.

"Maybe find someone else." He muttered.

"We can switch, then!" Carol said.

"Huh?" Whitty asked. After everyone applied sunscreen, Girlfriend and Carol walked to the water.

"You up for a swimming contest?" Asked Girlfriend.

"Of course!" Answered Carol.

"Make sure you don't go too far out." Said Boyfriend.

Carol pointed to a pole 5 feet away. 

"How about we see who can get there first?" She asked.

"You're on." Accepted Girlfriend. They jumped into the water. Boyfriend was yet again, amazed by Girlfriend's power. The two of them were moving so fast, you could see quick moving streaks in the water. Girlfriend made it first. After the race, the four of them had lunch. "What should we do next?" Girlfriend asked.

"I do kind of want to know how it is to ride a creature in water." Boyfriend said. Girlfriend's eyes lit up just like they did the day Boyfriend asked her if she could fly. Before he knew it, Boyfriend was on an extra fast boating trip, except the boat was a demon in their full form. He was the only one screaming, though. Carol and Whitty were still in their human forms and decided they wanted to get on, but it was almost as if they were used to traveling at speeds like this. When Girlfriend had gotten tired, she decided to rest while letting the others just sit on her back. Boyfriend decided to use where he was sitting to go fishing. "Girlfriend, have you gotten homesick yet?" He asked.

"Not really." She answered. "Every now and then I would like to see my parents. But it's alright."

"Really? Oh, I caught something!" Boyfriend said. He reeled in his fishing rod only to see one small fish that was struggling with the hook. "Tiny..." He said. The fish was able wriggle enough and fall back into the water.

"Shall we head back?" Asked Girlfriend.

"Yeah." Boyfriend said.

1 Week Later

"Thanks for dinner, Girlfriend!" Boyfriend said, putting his fork down.

"You're welcome! There's desert, too." She said. Suddenly, all the cheerfulness left Girlfriend's face. 

"What's wrong, Girlfriend?" Boyfriend asked. In a matter of seconds, someone came busting through the living room, causing smoke to fill the apartment. Girlfriend must have sensed this. Boyfriend looked, and there was a girl with sky blue colored hair, a white shirt, and a blue skirt standing in the living room.

"Who would've thought I'd find you hiding here..." She began

"Girlfriend!" She yelled.

"Our living room..." Said Boyfriend.

"Have you forgotten the rules? Demons disrupt the order of this world!" She exclaimed. She grabbed Girlfriend's arm. "You're returning with me!" Girlfriend pushed the girl off of her.

"I see you're as stiff, strict, and persistent as ever." She said. "I'm not going back." The blue haired girl got in a fighting stance.

"Our power's equal, but this time, I'll settle the score" She said. Her stomach started growling loudly. Her face turned red.

"I can't believe you can let your stomach growl in a tense situation like this." Boyfriend said. The girl blushed even harder and pointed at Boyfriend.

"You're being very distracting, human!" She yelled.

"That's quite the attitude coming from someone who just destroyed my home." Boyfriend retorted. "You have to follow our  laws before trying to protect the order in this world." He added.

"Oh, um..." The girl mumbled. She bowed. "I'm sorry!" She apologized, but quickly got back up. "Wait, why am I the one apologizing?!" The girl questioned, flustered.

"She's easily influenced." Boyfriend said. He turned to Girlfriend. "Why don't you two get along?" He asked.

"Not all kinds of demons stand together. She's from a different faction than I am back in our world." Girlfriend explained. "She lives in the manifest, and I'm from somewhere darker than that."

"Are you one of the bad guys?" Boyfriend asked.

"No. I'm a good demon on my best behavior in this world." Girlfriend replied.

"I'm still taking you home, Girlfriend, and I'll do it by force!" The blue haired girl said. 

"Try it! I'll eliminate you from this world without a trace!" Girlfriend threatened, her eyes now gleaming with red stars. 

"At least take this somewhere else!" Boyfriend exclaimed, not wanting his apartment destroyed any further. Girlfriend opened a portal that led to a blank, empty field. 

"I've prepared another dimension, so we'll do this there." She said. The blue haired girl nodded, and walked into the portal leading to the grassy plain. Once she was all the way in there, Girlfriend closed the portal. 

"You cheated!" Boyfriend said.

"I respected order like she said. It was a peaceful resolution." Girlfriend replied. She fixed the mess that the girl made, and they went to bed. The next morning, the blue haired girl came busting through the door.

"How dare you trick me!" She yelled at Girlfriend.

"You're back again?" Girlfriend asked, annoyed.

"I can't believe you sent me to another continent!" The girl fussed.

"Let's stop this. I'm happy as long as I can quietly be a maid in this world." Girlfriend said.

"Like I'd believe you! You're planning to take over this world, aren't you?" The blue haired girl replied. Her stomach growled again, and her face turned red. Girlfriend got out a bag of honey buns. 

"Here." She said, offering one to the girl. The girl hesitantly took it, and tried it. She wolfed the rest of it down.

"Thank you. But, just because I'm not hungry any more doesn't mean--"

"Sky, if you leave, you can have the whole thing of them." 

"Sorry for the intrusion!" Sky said, taking the honey buns and leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
156K 4.3K 10
slight yandere! dilf! jjk! x fem! reader แตแต’สฒแต’ หฃ แตแต‰แต—แต’ หฃ หขแต˜แตแต˜โฟแตƒ หฃ โฟแตƒโฟแตƒแตโฑ หฃ แต—แต’สฒโฑ หฃ แถœสฐแต’หขแต’ หฃ แตแตƒสฐโฑแต—แต’ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ "Gojo, I can't believe our soulmate is a...
187K 1.8K 172
๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†! ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ...