More Space Required + Noise Complaint

Boyfriend woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. When he got up, Girlfriend winced and he found that he accidentally stepped on her tail. "My bad." He muttered. In the morning, Boyfriend stood in the middle of the hallway to get his coat from the closet. Girlfriend accidentally hit him with the bathroom door as she opened it.

"Oh! I'm sorry about that!" Girlfriend said.

"It's alright." Boyfriend said, rubbing the back of his head. Later that night, Boyfriend opened his fridge to get some juice.

"Excuse me." Girlfriend said, as she pushed against him to reach for cooking ingredients. The next morning, Boyfriend decided to go with Girlfriend to look for a spacier apartment. 

"A two bedroom apartment, right?" Asked the apartment salesman (??? I don't really know what they're called)

"Yes. As close to this area as possible." Boyfriend said.

"How's this?" Asked the salesman. Boyfriend wasn't sure of it. It did have two bedrooms, but it was kind of cramped. "How's this?" The salesman asked again in a new one. Boyfriend wasn't sure of this one either. After he turned down the offer for that one, Boyfriend was introduced to an apartment that had two rooms and a good amount of space. "The roof of this property is a communal space, by the way." Said the salesman. He took Boyfriend and Girlfriend to the roof.

"They sky is so vast!" Exclaimed Girlfriend, twirling around. 

"How is it?" Asked the salesman one last time. Boyfriend looked at how happy Girlfriend was.

"We'll take this one." He said.

Back at the Old Apartment

"Well, time to start moving preparations." Boyfriend said. "I guess we should clean up first." He added. Girlfriend nodded in agreement. 

"It was hard to find places to live as a demon." Girlfriend said 15 minutes into cleaning. "Humans would always find me, I'd have to fight them off, and it would get really annoying." She explained.

"I see..." said Boyfriend. When they were done, they had to pack next. While packing books from Boyfriend's bookshelf, Girlfriend found a scrapbook of childhood photos of Boyfriend. 

"So cute!" She said, looking through them. It was almost as if she had hearts in her eyes. 

"Getting distracted now, are we?" Boyfriend asked. Girlfriend shrieked, not knowing Boyfriend entered the room and put the book in the moving box. While Boyfriend was packing books, he found a manga series that he bought three years ago. He picked it up and skimmed through it. "This was still here?" He asked.

"Now who's distracted?" Asked Girlfriend. 

"My bad..." Boyfriend said, embarrassed. He decided to take the manga with him. By 7:00, they were done packing. "Good work, today. I appreciated your help." Boyfriend said.

"Thanks!" Girlfriend said.

The next day, Boyfriend and Girlfriend were driven to their new apartment.

"Now, we just have to decide how to use the rooms." Boyfriend said. The large area next to the kitchen would be the living room, the third room would be for the computer and books, one bedroom was for Boyfriend, and one was for Girlfriend.

"A room of my own?" Girlfriend asked in disbelief.

"Yep. You can use it however you like." Boyfriend replied. Girlfriend happily flopped onto the bed. The next day after work, Boyfriend got off the train and walked in front of what he thought was his new apartment. However, he was so tired, he took the old way home. "This is my old apartment!" He exclaimed. "Damn it... Now I have to get back on the train and... UGH!"