The Beach + Another Unexpected Visitor

"So this is what they call a beach!" Girlfriend said.

"Yup." Boyfriend said

"With all these people here, it's tempting to just mow them all down at once, isn't it, Boyfriend?" She asked.

"Don't do it." Boyfriend replied.

When they found a spot to lay their towels down and put up their umbrella, they sat down. Carol came running up to them in a swimsuit of her own.

"There you guys are!" She said, Whitty walking near her.

"I hope you don't mind that I invited Carol and Whitty." Girlfriend said to Boyfriend.

"Oh, no, not at all." Boyfriend replied. Girlfriend stretched.

"Are you planning on getting in the water?" She asked Boyfriend.

"No." He said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's hot, you get sunburned, and sand is annoying." Boyfriend said.

"I'm more of an indoor person myself, too." Whitty said.

"Then why did you agree when I asked?" Girlfriend whined.

"Only because you wanted to go. And because I don't have much else to do this summer." Boyfriend explained. Girlfriend looked around, and saw a couple putting sunscreen on each other. Her eyes lit up at the new idea she had.

"It's important for humans to put sunscreen on in areas like this, right? Allow me!" Girlfriend said to Boyfriend.

"Do anything weird and you're fired." Boyfriend replied.

"Okay..." Girlfriend said in a disappointed tone. Whitty blushed as Carol handed him a bottle of sunscreen.

"Would you mind?" She asked. Whitty's face was now a dark burgundy color, and his hands were trembling. He looked away.

"Maybe find someone else." He muttered.

"We can switch, then!" Carol said.

"Huh?" Whitty asked. After everyone applied sunscreen, Girlfriend and Carol walked to the water.

"You up for a swimming contest?" Asked Girlfriend.

"Of course!" Answered Carol.

"Make sure you don't go too far out." Said Boyfriend.

Carol pointed to a pole 5 feet away. 

"How about we see who can get there first?" She asked.

"You're on." Accepted Girlfriend. They jumped into the water. Boyfriend was yet again, amazed by Girlfriend's power. The two of them were moving so fast, you could see quick moving streaks in the water. Girlfriend made it first. After the race, the four of them had lunch. "What should we do next?" Girlfriend asked.

"I do kind of want to know how it is to ride a creature in water." Boyfriend said. Girlfriend's eyes lit up just like they did the day Boyfriend asked her if she could fly. Before he knew it, Boyfriend was on an extra fast boating trip, except the boat was a demon in their full form. He was the only one screaming, though. Carol and Whitty were still in their human forms and decided they wanted to get on, but it was almost as if they were used to traveling at speeds like this. When Girlfriend had gotten tired, she decided to rest while letting the others just sit on her back. Boyfriend decided to use where he was sitting to go fishing. "Girlfriend, have you gotten homesick yet?" He asked.

"Not really." She answered. "Every now and then I would like to see my parents. But it's alright."

"Really? Oh, I caught something!" Boyfriend said. He reeled in his fishing rod only to see one small fish that was struggling with the hook. "Tiny..." He said. The fish was able wriggle enough and fall back into the water.