Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 5

1.2K 28 1
By x-night-travels-x

We went Out and got ice cream.

It is now 9 pm and Hayden followed us upstairs. He was worried about me.

"It's time for bed silly," I laughed.

"Fineeeeeeee," Mylah whined.

Mylah changed into her pajamas in the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom Hayden came behind me and hugged me, his head placed in the nip of my neck. He then kissed my neck.

It feels like we have been together for years.

"When she's asleep, please let me help you with your arm," Hayden sighed.

I nodded in agreement.

Then Mylah Came out of the bathroom and I quickly pushed Hayden away.

She climbed into bed and watched some tv, and I was in the bathroom, as he waited for me. I was changing into a white cropped tank top, and black tight shorts.

I opened the door and sat up on the bathroom counter. Hayden walked in and lightly grabbed my arm. I winced at the pain that shot threw my arm.

Hayden flinched, He looked so concerned. He dug through my drawers in the bathroom looking for bandages.

He wrapped my arm up in bandages and then let out a loud sigh. He was about to leave the bathroom until I lightly grabbed his arm and pulled him to face me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved forward closer to the edge as I wrapped my legs around him. He rolled his eyes and put his hands under My thighs to keep me from falling.

I leaned in and kissed him, our soft lips touched as a smile lifted from his lips while they were pressed against mine.

"You're annoying," He blurted against my lips, which caused me to smile with proudness written all over my face.

"Good," I smirked.

I pulled him closer to me, and tightened my grip around him with my legs and arms.

Then as our lips separated, and Hayden walked away laughing.

I brushed my teeth and hair and then put it up into a low messy bun.

As I'm walking into my room I witness Hayden moving Mylah to the couch.

I jumped Into the bed and got comfortable under the blankets.

I laid there in the bed trying to sleep until I felt Hayden climb into the bed On the other side.

He slid under the blanket and came closer to me. He pulled me backwards so that my back was touching his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and the thing I Expected the leese, happened.

Hayden pulled me on top of him and turned me to face him.

I put my hands on his chest to lift myself up but instead I slipped to a position where my head, hand, and leg were so on him.

I ended up falling asleep in the same position as he stroked my head through my hair.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes, But not just any pancakes, but Chocolate chip pancakes.

I groan and sit up in the bed while pushing myself to go into the kitchen.

"NOOOOO, Go back to bed!!!" Mylah giggled as she pushed me back to my bed.

"Haydennnnn, get this child, I want to come eat," I whined.

Hayden laughed at me.

He then called Mylah to the living room table so she could eat.He came into my bedroom and threw me over his shoulder.

I laughed, Groaned, Whined, and punched his back until he placed me on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed a pancake and took a bite out of it.

Hayden cut up some fruit and poured me a glass of orange juice before he gave me my plate of food.

Then we walked over to the couch behind Mylah and ate his food as I criss crossed my legs up on the counter and faced them as I ate.

Hayden and Mylah got along great. We were all laughing and talking, I was happy.

Then the moment was ruined as someone banged At my door very loudly.

It scared everyone.

I panicked and eyed Hayden as I pointed to my bedroom.

Then I went to the door.

As I opened the door Kelly Ran in and hugged me and begged for me to bring Mylah home.

She's crazy.

"You want me to trust you after what you did to my arm? How do I know You wouldn't do it again? Or even do it to her. I can't Trust you Kelly," I sighed, angeriy.

Then she eyed me with anger.

She yelled and screamed at me telling all about myself. Telling me I am just like my fucking father. That's where I had enough.

I slapped her.

"Don't you fucking tell me that again. I am NOTHING like my fucking father," I scream with anger shouting through me. " I do EVERYTHING for you guys! My father did NOTHING He didn't even acknowledge us Unless we did something, I amd fucking 17 almost 18! I am so sorry that sometimes I hangout with people!" I snapped. " You are not my fucking mother, she left years ago." I pointed in her face.

But as I was about to say or do something else Kelly looked behind me and I felt Two arms wrapped around. I took a deep breath and let a loud sigh out as I looked down.

"You can stay for breakfast and prove to me I can trust you," I sighed. "But don't ever let me catch you, put a hand on her like you did to me, cause then I will really turn into my father," I threatened.

Kelly nodded as her eyes widened and exploded with fear and thankfulness at the same time.

Hayden then kissed my head and pulled me backwards into my room. He turned me around and kissed me on the lips as he cupped my cheeks. That's when my body relaxed and the anger in me faded.

The moment was then ruined.

Again.

I heard Mylah screaming and ran back out there in a panic, but I guess nothing was happening. Kelly was just tickling Mylah. She was screaming in laughter.

Then Haydens arms wrapped back around my waist as his lips were placed against my ears.

"It's okay," He whispered.

I sighed quietly in relief.

Then Hayden started kissing my ear, my neck, my shoulder, and then the top side of my arm.

I put my head back and stared him in the eyes, then I looked back at mylah.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes as he released his arms from my waist and walked away, going into my room.

I rolled my eyes back at him and walked into my room shutting the door.

Hayden smirked at me, I playfully hit him in the chest, he looked at me with puppy eyes, but I just nodded my head no and was about to walk away until he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him as his lips connected with mine.

"Fuck off," I mumbled with humor.

I pulled away and walked back into the kitchen and got Kelly some leftover pancakes. Then I sat down on the couch and signaled Mylah to finish eating her food. She giggled at me and did as I told her.

The rest of the day we all just hung out in the living room and talked. This time it went better. I told Kelly that I was gonna keep Mylah for a couple more days and she could go back.

She apologized for everything, and I just nodded. Hayden slipped his hand in mine and kissed my knuckles and smiled at me faintly. I stuck my tongue out at him and he looked at me like I was crazy. Then mylah jumped onto his lap and accidentally kneed him in his sore spot. She immediately jumped off and apologized repeatedly as I laughed at him while he groaned in pain.

"Serve you right," I laughed.

Mylah felt so sorry that she started crying.

Hayden ignored the pain and pulled Her into a hug, and accepted her apologies. I continued laughing, I almost peed myself.

They all just looked at me confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.6K 43
[18+] MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ "Are you going to hurt me?" Evalyn said slowly, taunting. "I could easily knock the breath out of you, lass," Elijah growled...
157K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...
238K 14.6K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
43.2K 675 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...