The Sith Overlord

By TheKhorne

DMMO-RPG game Yggdrasil, a place where a powerful worrior of force can find peace from his life in real life... More

Reader Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 1
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 2 The Oath of The Guardians.
Chapter 3 New World and Visiting the Herd
Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1
Chapter 5 Battle of Carne Village Part 2
Chapter 6 Born of The New Empire
Chapter 7 The Black Swordsman
Chapter 8 New Allies and New Quest
Chapter 9 Journey
Chapter 10 Back in the Carne Village.
Chapter 11 Guardian of The Forest
Chapter 12 Nphirea's disappearance
Chapter 13 Assassin and Necromancer
Chapter 14 The True Vampire Part 1
Chapter 15 The True Vampire Part 2
Chapter 16 Missing
Chapter 17 Found
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Sith's duel
Chapter 20 Born of Skaven
Chapter 21 Meeting at the border.
Chapter 22 The Great Conquests
Chapter 23 The Great Lake Battle
Chapter 24 Blood Lizardmen
Chapter 25 Skavenblight
Chapter 26 Desert of The South
Chapter 27 Conquest of Norska
Chapter 28 Vision

Chapter 29 The Everchosen

1.4K 40 12
By TheKhorne

 Ice and snow became red as blood fell on it. Warriors of north fought each other in a fierce battle between the hordes of united tribes under The Sith Empire and the Wulfrik's horde. The united tribes got ambushed by army of Wulfrik, no one fully knew how did knew the position of their army. But one could only assume that there are spies and scouts around, sending messages to him. 

 Battle began in a valley with clearing surrounded by woods, Diedrick didn't send any scouts to lead them yet as he assumed that Wulfrik wasn't yet able to gather army big enough. But was surprised when suddenly hordes of marauders jumped out from the forest around them and clashed with the sides of his army. 

 Drums and flutes began to play a dark tune in the distance as men of Wulfrik were slaughtering men of Diedrick. He knew that Wulfrik held the advantage in open combat. His warriors are trained men ready to bath in blood while Diedrick's warriors are a bunch of sailors, hunters and simple men that got drafted. 

 Diedrick and few of his elite warriors tried to rally back the army and to push forward but they were too far. So far Diedrick's army was separated into three main groups that was encircled. The middle, where Diedrick was, was attacked by Wulfrik's elite warriors. 

 Diedrick swung his great sword left and right, bringing down his enemies to the ground. He didn't set it aflame it, wanting to use it on Wulfrik. Finally Diedrick saw Wulfrik on the border of the forest, not seeing anyone that opposed any challenge. Diedrick clenched his teeth and gripped tightly his greatsword before roaring in fury. He jumped down from his horse and began a slaughter, enraged by Wulfrik's confidence. After few minutes he and two of his bodyguards finally left the encirclement, Diedrick looked wrathfully at Wulfrik and shouted.

"Wulfrik! Come here and fight like a man!"

 Wulfrik looked at Diedrick and then on the battlefield. His warriors outnumbered Diedrick's men and were easily winning, the only problem were Diedrick's bodyguards. He looked to the side at one of his men and nodded towards him. That man then run back to the woods. Diedrick became even more enraged at Wulfrik. Why didn't he respond? Does he think I am some weakling? No! He will kill Wulfrik and take his place as High King of Norsca. Diedrick began to advance further up the hill towards Wulfrik, killing anyone on his way. Then he heard a war horn being played in the distance.

 Wulfrik smirked down while Diedrick became confused, what is coming? Then heavy stomps of giant beast shacked the ground under their feet. Trees were toppled as giant herd beasts of Norsca walked out of them. Diedrick himself and his man shivered in fear as they saw giant mammoths standing on the tree line. Morale of united tribes began to fall as Wulfrik ordered mammoths to charge down the hill towards them. Few began to run away but it was futile as they were once more closed in combat with Wulfrik's man who were ready to die. 

 Diedrick and his men stood their ground and glared at the mammoths. His men stood first to protect their leader while Diedrick was thinking of his next move. He sighed and looked towards the eyes of a beast that was charging at them. He walked past his men who shouted for him to run away and use them as diversion, Diedrick smiled at their loyalty and then place his great sword in front of his leg. He waited for the moment when mammoth was closer before saying only few words.

"Set it aflame, by my burning rage..."

  His blade exploded with crimson flame that light up the area around him. Everyone looked with shock and wonder, even Wulfrik. Diedrick swung his sword upright and send a wave of flames towards the mammoth. When flames touched the beast, it set it's fur aflame. Beast shrieked in pain and changed it direction in horror, charging into another mammoth and also setting it aflame. Roars of pain are herd as fallen mammoths and their riders are burning down and creating giant fire. Wulfrik looks at it in shock before glaring at Diedrick.

 Meanwhile all men gathered on the battle field looked in shock at power of Diedrick. He himself looked around at all warriors before raising his sword to the sky.

"Don't falter men! Power of Khorne is with us! If we succeed here he will grand you powers like this, powers that even beasts of north are scared of! Now fight! Fight and spill blood in the name of Khorne! For Khorne!"

 He shouted with his flame burning even harder. His men all across the battlefield with their morale and chances of winning higher, shouted in rage. They then pushed back Wulfrik's warriors, even if they were lesser in skill. Even if other mammoths charged at them and killed many! They will climb up at them and topple them over! Their rage and will to live pushed forward! They will fight! And fight! And fight! For the one and only! 

"FOR KHORNE!"

  Diedrick smiled and looked back at Wulfrik who was glaring at him. Wulfrik pulled out his sword and with a great speed charged at Diedrick. Diedrick in a response charged at him with his bodyguards taking care of other Wulfrik's warriors.

 When they were closer Diedrick griped his shield and threw it towards Wulfrik with great strength. When Wulfrik saw how it's flying towards him he placed his big and thick shield in front of him while running. But what shocked him was that his shield was broken as it hit and before he could recover from the shock, Diedrick swung his sword at him...

{Post Battle}

 It was a pyrrhic victory for the united tribes under Diedrick. Many were lost and even though their rage burned bright and they were trying their best, Wulfrik's warriors were simply better. Currently Diedrick is standing on the corpse of mammoth while overlooking the battle field. He sighed seeing how many warriors died in this battle. But it was worth it, when other tribes will see Wulfrik's head they will bow to Diedrick as their new lord. Diedrick won this war. Diedrick ordered everyone to gather in front of him. He looked at his tired and wounded marauders.

" Wulfrik is dead!"

 He shouted on top of his lungs while lifting up Wulfrik's head into the air. Marauders began to chant Diedrick name while cheering and laughing. He hid the back into a sack and ordered them to calm down.

"When we will march further west, all tribes will bow to us! We will untie Norse men under the banner of The Sith Empire! Under the banner of Khorne! You saw what power he can give us!"

 He lifted up this time his greatsword.

"We will unite the tribes and then march north! To throw Throgg down from his throne and take his crown! Trolls and other beasts will serve under us! And we will rule whole Norsca!"

 Marauders cheered and shouted in glee, and then clapping was heard. Even though ground shook withe stomps of warriors and their cheers, that clapping was heard by everyone. Diedrick and his marauders looked towards the source of it and saw two figures. The one which was clapping was wearing black robe, hiding it's face. Second one was wearing white robe, and was standing motionless. 

 Being in black robe stopped clapping and looked at Diedrick, who was confused. Few marauders pulled out their weapons, wanting to attack it. But then the figures move, as it's feet makes first step and more. All fall to their knees, one by one all of them fall. They feel the dread, the aura of that being in black robe. They could see something horrific, as a demon was walking behind that something. 

 Finally black robe arrived where Diedrick was, it jumped up and stood next to Diedrick who bowed down unconsciously. The white robe was just next to the black robe who began to pulls down it's hood.

"Hm~ I like the way you all bow..."

 In second Diedrick recognized the voice and looked up, it was Khorne. His eyes widen in shock.

'H-How?!'

Khorne chuckled slightly and looked down at Diedrick. His orange eyes burning.

"You have completed your mission! I am truly happy with the outcome."

"Of course mine lord! With this artifact that you gave me I can defeat anyone!"

'It's one of the weakest sword of our armory.'

Khorne chuckled as he thought about it. He stopped and turned to Diedrick, he opened his robe showing his black armor with many sigils on it. 

"Lift your head up."

Diedrick did so as Khorne commanded. Khorne then using force brought up leftover pieces of armor from the dead. He then placed his hand on Diedrick's face.

"As a reward of completing your task and showing me your loyalty. I will give you a gift that will make you something more then a Norseman. You will become mine first chosen!"

 Using force he cut the hand that was on Diedrick face and blood began to flow out of it. It entered Diedrick's mouth and he swallowed it. Before anything could happen Khorne did something more, he sued a fire spell. He burned Diedrick and put on him the armor that Khorne gathered from battle field. He mold it onto his body using force while Diedrick himself shouted in pain. His marauders watched in shock and fear, is that the power of Khorne? They asked but they had the answer right in front of them. 

 When Khorne was finally done, he let Diedrick fall to the ground. Armor on his body was molded perfectly, hiding every inch of his burned body while allowing movement. Diedrick will never by able to took off his armor, but power has it's costs. 

 Slowly Diedrick stood up, wobbly but stood up. Khorne smiled seeing that he survived and placed hand on Diedrick shoulder.

"From now one, your name is Archon the Everchosen! The First Chosen!"

 Archon looked at him and then at his army, he slowly pulled out his greatsword that was set aflame. He breathed in and out before his whole armor was covered in flames. Scared marauders began to chant the name of Khorne and Archon. Khorne chuckled before looking at the army in front of him.

"Now! I need twenty volunteers!" 

Khorne glanced back at the white robe behind him, on under which's hood he saw a sly smile of his red skinned apprentice.

"Let's see who will become one of the ten!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 49 11
In this we have Ainz little brother or I guess Suzuki Satoru meet his little brother Luka Satoru he was a very nice kid but at the age of ten he kind...
126K 3.1K 40
Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in the game world. But he is not alone as his...
55.1K 1.3K 17
As the Countdown of Yggdrasil's Termination starts ticking down. So does the life of a terminally ill girl, whose parents are members of Ainz Ooal G...
61.2K 1.4K 61
[Complete!] Miza Akeri, in Yggdrasil known as Ilios, is one of two players left in the Great Tomb of Nazarick when the game ends. Or does it? Explore...