Suna's Twin || Miya Atsumu

By dabiekql

Suna Fuyuko, Suna Rintaro's twin, catches the heart of a certain setter, Miya Atsumu. He tries to appeal to h... More

Self-Promotion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

3.4K 126 16
By dabiekql

It was supposed to be summer vacation after Sports Day, however, the volleyball club had to train for the whole summer since they were part of the upcoming Nationals. Fuyuko, being their manager, did not have a choice, but to join and help around.

For a month and a half, the boys' volleyball club members solely focused on their training and enhancing their skills. Although everyone was determined, Atsumu out of all of them was the most determined one. She had to stop him to remind him to not overwork himself from time to time.

• • •

Soon the day of Nationals approached and the team headed to the gymnasium where it was going to be held. She could tell that everyone was excited on the way there. She glanced at Atsumu and saw that there was a hint of nervousness.

"Tsumu, are you nervous?" She asked in a teasing manner.

Atsumu gave her a quick glance before replying. "Of course not! I know we will win!"

She just laughed at his confidence and nodded her head in agreement.

• • •

Fuyuko was watching the match with both of her hands clenched together. Currently, they were going against Itachiyama Academy. She could tell that the members were becoming tried, but they were still determined to win. However, a gasp escaped her lips at the sight of the ball being dropped on their side of the court. She could not believe her eyes.

They have lost.

She stood in disbelief, but quickly snapped out of it and handed the exhausted members their towels and drinks. She took a quick glance at Atsumu and saw that he had a frustrated look. Everyone just patted his back before helping others pack their items.

• • •

As soon as they arrived back in Hyogo, the coach gave them a quick speech before they went on separate ways to their homes.

"You know, Yuko," Rintaro spoke. "You should talk to Tsumu."

She shook her head in disagreement. "I'm not good at comforting people. I might make it worse."

"That's not what I meant," he said as he glanced at her. "Don't you remember what Tsumu told you before? During the training camp?"

Her eyes widen as she understood what he meant. "Do you really think I should talk to him about it?"

"Technically, the biggest motivation for him was to confess to you after we won. But we lost, so I think you can make him feel better," he said. "That's if you are sure about your feelings."

They walked the rest of the way home in silence as she tried to sort out her feelings. She knows that she likes him, but does she like him as much as he likes her? Even after they arrived home, all she could think about was understanding her feelings. She continued to think about it until she finally got her answer. She grabbed her phone and called Atsumu immediately.

"Tsumu?" She said softly when he answered.

"What is it?" She heard him whisper at the other end.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you about the promise we made."

When there was no reply and only silence at the other end, she called out to him. "Tsumu?"

"Can I go over to your house right now?" He asked.

"Right now?! At this time?!" She asked in shock as she checked her clock.

"I want to see you," he mumbled with a crack in his voice.

She ended up allowing him to come over and told Rintaro about it. He just nodded his head before going to his room to sleep. Soon she received a message from Atsumu that he has arrived that she quickly opened the door, allowing him to enter. She then brought him to her room and sat down on her bed.

There was complete silence between them until Atsumu broke it first. "I like you a lot. I really do. I told you last time as well, but I liked you for quite a long time. Will you accept my feelings?"

Fuyuko looked at Atsumu and saw that he had a look of desperation swimming in his eyes. She glanced back down to her hands on her lap as she took a deep breath. "I like you, too."

She slowly glanced back at him to see him frozen on the spot. Soon his face was full of happiness and disbelief. "You l-like me back?! As in you don't mind me being your boyfriend?! Am I dreaming?!"

She shook her head as she laughed at his reaction. Atsumu threw himself to Fuyuko, hugging her tight. She couldn't handle the impact and his weight that they both crashed onto her bed.

"I really love you, Fuyuko," he whispered to her ears.

She blushed at his words as she hid her face by the crook of his neck. Atsumu just laughed in delight as he continued to hug her.

"Does that mean I get to kiss you now?" He asked as he pulled away to look at her.

She felt her cheeks burn even further at his question. When Atsumu continued to stare at her, she finally nodded her head before turning away from his face. However, Atsumu grabbed her face, making her face him and crash his lips onto hers. She instantly closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of his lips on hers.

She thought it was going to be a gentle kiss, but when she felt him lick her lower lip, she opened her eyes in shock and pushed him away. She then covered her face in embarrassment while he was smirking. She glared at him while he raised both of his hands in defeat. "I can't help it~"

She turned away from him, pretending to be mad. She was just hoping her red-tinted cheeks to calm down. Before it could completely cool down, Atsumu hugged her from behind. "Can I sleep here today?"

She nodded her head slightly before both of them went under her blanket. Atsumu hugged her again, being the big spoon. Fuyuko gradually dozed off to sleep, listening to his steady heartbeat.

• • •

When she woke up from her slumber, she felt someone stroking her hair. She rubbed her eyes to clear her view to see Atsumu smiling at her. "Good morning~"

"Morning..." She mumbled.

Before they could sit up, her door opened, revealing her twin. When he entered, he stared at them in silence for a moment before speaking. "Are you guys dating now?"

Both of them nodded their heads with a slight blush tinted on their cheeks.

"Yuko, get ready for breakfast. Tsumu, follow me," Rintaro instructed before exiting her room.

She listened to her brother and headed to her bathroom while Atsumu followed after him. As she freshened up, she heard Atsumu yell. "RINTARO! MY HAND! I'M A SETTER!"

She was confused and worried by his scream that she hurriedly changed out of her pajamas before heading out to check. There she saw Rintaro holding onto Atsumu's hand with a threatening smile.

"I WON'T! I PROMISE! LET GO!" Atsumu yelled once again.

Rintaro gave a satisfied nod before letting go of Atsumu's hand. Fuyuko shook her head at the sight before sitting on the table with them. Once they had their breakfast, Atsumu left.

"Yuko, if he does anything, tell me. I can always break his hand," Rintaro said.

She just laughed at his words with a nod.

They both headed back to their respective rooms when she got two new messages. One from Osamu and the other from Ginjima.

'If that piece of shit does anything, tell me. I can always bury him for you," Osamu texted her.

Ginjima messaged her a similar text. 'If Tsumu does anything, don't hesitate to tell me or others. We can deal him for you.'

Fuyuko laughed at their messages. They were saying the exact same thing as her brother. She replied to them with an okay and thanks. Before she could turn off her phone, she got another message. It was Atsumu this time. 'I got threatened 3 times today...'

'I have trustworthy protectors,' she messaged back to him with a snicker. She could already see Atsumu pouting. They continued to message each other back and forth, smiles never leaving their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 688 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โa small favorโž you develop a crush on your best friend's brother, who also happens to be his twin brother. atsumu offers to be your tutor which...
111K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
109K 3.6K 56
Kita Shinsuke is a captain of Inarizaki Highschool Volleyball Club. Meanwhile, Miya Ayumu is Miya twins; Atsumu and Osamuใ…ก youngest sister. Ever sinc...
4.5K 96 16
๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐‡๐˜ ๐†๐”๐˜! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...