Chapter 15

After the exam week was over, the five of them decided to celebrate it by having a sleepover in Suna twin's house. They were all crowded in Rintaro's room as the four of them, excluding Fuyuko, were playing video games.

"Suck that!" Atsumu yelled in excitement."

"Fuck you!" Osamu yelled in frustration.

"He's getting away!" Ginjima yelled frantically.

The three of them were busy fighting each other that they did not notice that Rintaro was already in the first place.

"Ha! First!" Atsumu yelled.

"Actually, I got in first," Rintaro smirked.

The three of them stared at Rintaro's character and yelled in disbelief and frustration. "We were busy competing with each other that we forgot about him!"

Fuyuko laughed at their yells as she gave a high five to her brother.

"Let's attack Rintaro!" Ginjima said, making the twins yell in agreement.

"This is going to be a pain..." Rintaro sighed as he got ready.

However, even with those three worked together, Rintaro managed to avoid their attacks and win the next few rounds.

After few more tries, they gave up and decided to watch a movie instead. "Let's just watch a movie..."

"What should we watch?" Fuyuko asked as she scrolled through Netflix.

"Why don't you pick?" Rintaro told her.

"Sure," she replied as she picked a horror movie.

"F-Fuyuko? A h-horror movie...?" Miya twins and Ginjima cuddled with each other as they gulped.

She nodded her head in excitement. "I watch a lot of horror movies with Rin."

When the movie started, Osamu and Ginjima were cuddled together while Atsumu was grabbing Fuyuko's arm for protection. Rintaro snickered at the sight and was busy filming them instead of focusing on the movie.

• • •

After they were done with the movie, Fuyuko headed back to her room to sleep while the rest slept in Rintaro's room. She was sleeping peacefully until she heard a soft knock and a creak of her door. She opened her eyes sleepily to figure out who was by her door. The person came closer as he was holding a pillow between his arms. She saw a glimpse of yellow, allowing her to realize that it was Atsumu. "Tsumu? What's wrong?"

"U-Uh... I got scared by the movie... so I can't sleep..." He mumbled shyly.

"Go to Samu..." She yawned as she was going in and out of her consciousness.

"Samu kicked me while Gin is stuck with him... Rintaro won't let me sleep beside him..." Atsumu said. "I-I'll sleep on the floor! Just let me stay here..."

Fuyuko sighed as she moved to the side, making a space for him on her bed. "Come here..."

She couldn't see his face, but he quickly dived into her bed and hugged her tightly. He then buried his face on the nip of her neck that she just patted his back as she slowly fell back to sleep, returning to her dreamland.

When she opened her eyes, she felt a heavy arm around her. She looked at the person who was hugging her and saw that it was sleeping Atsumu. She stared at him in shock as she felt heat rushing to her face. She tried to remember what exactly happened last night and remembered that she let him sleep beside her. Apparently, he was scared to sleep and the others kicked him out. She smiled as she remembered how his voice sounded when he asked her.

She reached her hand towards him and stroke it gently. As she was stroking his hair, the door suddenly slammed open. She quickly retrieved her hand while Atsumu slowly opened his eyes.

"What's going on?" Rintaro asked as he approached them.

Atsumu sat up immediately as he gulped at the sight of Rintaro giving him a menacing look. "U-Uh... Rintaro! You see! Uh..."

"He got scared last night and I allowed him to sleep next to me," Fuyuko said instead.

Rintaro gave her a look which she understood what he meant.

"Nothing happened, that's what's important right?" She said before rushing to her bathroom. Once she locked the door, she slowly slid to the ground as she sighed in relief. She tried to cool her face down.