Chapter 19

To celebrate Fuyuko's and Atsumu's relationship along with the other's hard work, they decided to go play bowling together.

"Why is Fuyuko winning?!"

"Tsumu, you just suck," Rintaro commented.

"Ha?!"

Fuyuko snickered at the side as she waited for her turn.

"At least, I won't lose to you!" Atsumu challenged Osamu.

"Try me!" Osamu was getting fired up as well.

Ginjima was beside Fuyuko, hoping they won't cause any trouble.

When the game was over, they all looked at the monitor to see the ranking.

• • •

1st - Sloth

2nd - GinGin

3rd - Jelly Fruit Stick

4th - Onigiri

5th - Best Setter

• • •

Atsumu stared at the monitor in disbelief. "No way! I'm last?!"

The rest of them cheered as they laughed at him.

"At least I'm above Tsumu," Osamu commented.

Atsumu began to cause a fuss, demanding a rematch with his brother. He just could not accept that he lost especially to his brother. In the end, the Miya twins had a rematch, making Atsumu determined than ever. They even made a deal: their wallet for the week.

• • •

1st - Onigiri

2nd - Best Setter

• • •

Osamu snickered at his brother. "Your wallet is mine now."

Atsumu messed his hair in frustration. "Ah! I can't believe I lost to a pig!"

Osamu glared at his brother, holding his collar with a death grip. "Who are you calling pig, you shit!"

Before they can fight, Ginjima backed away from them along with Rintaro and Fuyuko. They sat at a safe distance, watching them fight.

"Do you think they will break something?" Fuyuko asked.

"No idea... Preferably no..." Ginjima mumbled with a sigh.

"Even if they did, they are paying for it, not us," Rintaro mumbled. "We always have the option to ditch them anyway."

The other two just nodded their heads in agreement.

• • •

Fuyuko was getting ready for bed when her twin suddenly burst into her room with a slightly paled face. "We have school tomorrow."

"I know," she replied.

"We didn't do our homework," he mumbled.

She instantly sat up and yelled, "Fuck!"

Rintaro brought his untouched school bag to her room and they both began to binge their homework on the spot. Rintaro did half and Fuyuko did the other half. Then they just copied each other's work. By the time they were done, it was already past 4 A.M.