Chapter 4

Ginjima and Miya twins came over to Suna twin's house for a sleepover while their parents were gone on their business trip. The boys were in Rintaro's room while Fuyuko was in her room, just out from a nice shower. She was drying her hair with a towel as she entered her brother's room.

When she opened the door, she saw Atsumu flinch slightly while the others stared at her with slightly wide eyes. She found it weird, but brushed it off and sat beside her brother.

"Yuko, I told you to properly dry your hair," Rintaro sighed.

"I'm lazy."

Rintaro sighed once again as he took the towel from her and began to dry her hair. She was enjoying her brother drying her hair when she noticed Atsumu stealing glances at her. She frowned slightly before asking, "What? Do you have something to say?"

"N-Nothing!" Atsumu shook his head.

She gave him a look of suspicion but decided not to pester him. Once Rintaro was done drying her hair, she was about to lay down, but he stopped her. "Yuko, can you bring us some chips from the kitchen?"

"Ugh, but I'm lazy," she pouted.

"Please?"

She sighed as she stood up and headed towards the kitchen. It was rare for her brother to say please and he did dry her hair, so she can go get some chips as her thanks. As she looked through the storage, she felt a presence behind her. She turned around to see Atsumu with a slightly pinkish face. "Tsumu?"

Atsumu cleared his throat. "Um... Are you busy next weekend?"

"Yes," she said without any hesitation.

"Why?!" His eyes widen.

"What do you mean why? You asked and I answered."

"What are you doing next weekend?" He asked with a look of desperation.

"Sleeping."

Atsumu slapped a hand to his forehead at her reply. "Really?"

"What? Sleep is important."

"If that's the reason why you are busy, then let's go to the Cherry Blossom Festival on Saturday."

She contemplated for a while before slowly nodding her head. "Sure, why not?"

"Really?!" He asked excitedly as his eyes twinkled.

"Yeah. I mean if you are asking me, the other three are going as well right? Sounds like fun." She said as she grabbed the chips and headed back to Rintaro's room.

She sat down between Rintaro and Osamu as she placed the chips in front of them. She then leaned onto Osamu's shoulder before asking them, "So are we all going next weekend?"

"Go where?" Rintaro asked.

"The Cherry Blossom Festival," she replied.

Once she said that she felt everyone's eyes shift towards Atsumu who had a dejected look. She couldn't tell what exactly was happening, but they were certainly having a conversation through their eyes.

"Tsumu, you're hopeless," Ginjima said as he shook his head.

"Well, what do you expect?" Osamu snickered.

Fuyuko was confused by their comments but did not question them. She instead fixed her position by using Osamu's thigh as her pillow while she hanged her legs on top of Rintaro's legs. Once she got into a comfortable position, she slowly fell asleep.

• • •

Osamu waved his hand in front of her closed eyes. When she did not react, the four of them sighed in relief. "Okay, she's asleep."

"What's the plan now?" Ginjima asked.

"Before we discuss, can you move away from her?" Atsumu said with an annoyed look.

"It's not my fault she wanted to lean on me and not on you!" Osamu whispered yelled.

The two of them began to bicker back and forth until Ginjima broke them apart. "Do you want to discuss the plan or not?"

That made Atsumu shut his mouth.

"So, Tsumu obviously failed the first plan," Rintaro sighed.

Atsumu raised both of his hands in defeat. "I did ask her! She said sure, but immediately assumed it was with all of you!"

"You know how she is. You should have clarified beforehand, dumbass," Osamu said as he savoured the chips.

Atsumu glared at his twin but did not say anything back.

"Oh, I have a plan!" Ginjima said excitedly.

Everyone turned towards him.

"There would obviously be a lot of people during the festival, so we can pretend to be separated! That way Tsumu can have private time alone with her without making her get suspicious!"

The other three thought about it, then nodded their heads in approval. "That might work."

"Tsumu, don't mess up this time!" Ginjima said as he pointed his finger at him.

"I won't!" Atsumu said with a confident smile.

"If you fail, you are treating us to ice cream," Osamu said.

Atsumu groaned but nodded his head nonetheless. "Fine."