MEMOIRS

By Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... More

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 46

10 3 3
By Black_Wolf_3

Bo Young's POV

Losing someone you love, the worst thing that could happen. After going through all that, my only thought was that nobody should go through the hell I went through.

I couldn't go inside, I couldn't move. But I had to, I left my shoes outside and headed inside. I looked at businesswomen and businessmen coming in and out. My eyes landed on Ji Ae and her mother standing there.

Here I am, Looking at my best friend trying to collect herself and standing there unable to accept the truth, that her dad is no more, trying to accept the fact that she won't be able to see him again, talk with him again, see him smile again.

I was unable to look at her, her cheerful self, her eyes shining every time she talks, everything seemed to vanish. The girl who always said, 'my dad will recover, I just know' with a bright smile seemed to have disappeared. I know, I just know how it is. I wish I could hug her and tell that I know how it feels to. It might take a longer time, but you would accept the reality. Moving on or not, it's your decision. For me, I don't know if I really did move on. When I held her hand, I could feel her trembling, I couldn't utter a word. I didn't know what to do, I was never consoled, but I held their hands reassuringly and was walking back to the seating place.

Looking at the current situation, when I compare with mine, there is only a little difference, there are a lot of people who came to the funeral and going and consoling them, where I didn't have a funeral for both, for mom, the hospital covered it on behalf of me because I was still unconscious and for my dad, we didn't have any, no one was there to console me except mom and Hee unnie. But, it's the same pain for both.

Bo Young's POV end.

Yeong Hyun was beside Ji Ae the whole time. He didn't want to leave her side. Yu Ah found Bo Young who was coming back. She rushed to Bo Young.

"Bo Young, you're here." Yu Ah said as he walked to her.

Bo Young nodded lightly.

"When did you come?" Bo Young asked.

"An hour ago." She said. They started going to where Yu Ah and the other friends were seated, and also were her family was.

"When did this happen?" Bo Young asked.

"I think by 4."

"How did you know?"

"The assistant sent us a message." They finally reached their seat. The funeral had so many people visiting and hence it was conducted in a big place. They reached the seat. Ha Sang, Yeon Joon and Seong Seop were seated along with Yu Ah's parents. Yeon Joon's parents still didn't arrive, Ha Sang's parents already visited them and Seong Seop's parents were seated somewhere else.

"Bo Young, this is my mom, dad and that is my elder sister, Yu Ri Jo." Yu Ah introduced a family that looked genuine.

"Oh, hello. I am Bo Young Nam." She introduced herself as she bowed.

"Oh you're Bo Young. Come, take a seat." The family welcomed her genuinely. They were seated near Yeon Joon, he moved a little to leave space for Bo Young. She seated herself.

"Did you arrive just now?" Ha Sang asked.

She nodded.

"Who knew this would happen? I thought Mr.Kang would recover." Yu Ri added.

"Same here, Ji Ae was hanging on to the little end of the thread, but.." Yu Ah said.

"It's all unfortunate. Hope they both feel better soon." Mrs.Jo commented.

They all agreed. There was one thing that bothered Bo Young. 

She thought : "I've been noticing this for a while, since the moment I entered. The woman beside Ji Ae's mom has been beside her all the time and keeps whispering something."

She finally asked the question.

"Who is the woman beside Ji Ae's mom?" She asked.

"That's her assistant. Why?" Yeon Joon asked.

"No, it's nothing."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Every traditions were completed now. The send off of Ji Ae's father was totally heartbreaking. Ji Ae wouldn't stop crying until she came back with her dad's ashes. They decided to cremate Mr.Kang's body. They decided to come at the mornings of the successive days(for another 2 days) to meet the people who are yet to visit them. The girls and Yeong Hyun didn't leave her side. Yu Ah's family left, while Yu Ah decided to stay. Ha Sang, Yeon Joon and Seong Seop were looking after other things going on at the venue.

Yeon Joon's parents has just arrived. He didn't show a bit of interest. Only the friends and Yeon Joon's family was present.

They were all talking. Suddenly, Ji Ae's mom stood up.

"Where are you going, mom?" Ji Ae asked. Everyone turned their attention towards her.

"I have something to take care of. I will be back." Her mother answered. Bo Young was taken aback. The others didn't seem to react.

"Something to take care of? Mom, are you in your senses?! Dad died, YOUR HUSBAND PASSED AWAY! What else you have to care about now?!" Ji was raged, she stood up and held her hand aggressively.

"I HAVE something to take care of. I will talk to you later." Her mother wouldn't even listen. Bo Young couldn't sit and watch.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, I know I shouldn't poke my nose into others family but, do you really know what you are doing right now?"

"What-?" Ji Ae's mother asked.

"Your husband literally passed away today, you won't be able to see him the rest of your life. You won't be able to see him smile, talk or be with you and Ji Ae the rest of your life. Do you think you will be okay? Do you think that whatever you are going to take care of that surpasses the grievance? It doesn't! It doesn't make sense at all!" She said angrily.

Mrs. Kang was left with no words.

"Do you even know how heartbroken it is for us to see Ji Ae who always smiled and laughed with us to be totally broken down into pieces like this now? Even when you both were at the hospital, when Ji Ae was with you she was fine, but the moment you left I could see her face darken. What is so important than your daughter and your husband? Have you thought about the memories that you ever got to spend with your family? I bet it's your damn business that is taking away all of this."

"You're right. It's all business that is separating her." Yu Ah joined.

"I was right then. But, Why? I know you have to keep up your reputation and live a normal life, but neglecting the real life, isn't right at all."

"Mrs.Kang, do you know the one time when I saw Ji Ae totally broken down? It was when you were about to send her to her grandparents'. And the thing that made her cry wasn't getting separated from her friends. It was the fear and sadness of getting separated from you and Mr.Kang. The fact that though you ignored her she didn't want to leave, she cried for days. One day, she ..even did the same thing she did when she found out the Mr.Kang was sick. She decided to take her own life. I stopped her even more earlier than this year's incident. It was in middle school. Just how much did you neglect her that she felt so depressed and sad to take decisions like that? We don't want to see her broken again. Please." Yu Ah couldn't stop her tears as she told this. Ji Ae who was standing all this time, her knees feeling weak, she flopped down, covering her face with her hand, unable to control her tears. Yeong Hyun hurriedly went and hugged her and let tears escape him too.

Bo Young was shocked at the news and looked at Ji Ae with so much worries in her eyes.

"Even after all this are you going to keep doing this? Who knows? You might keep going on. Yeah, who cares if your husband passed away, you never cared about him in the first place didn't you? Same goes with Ji Ae, you didn't care about her too. What are you going to do, Mrs.Kang?" Bo Young asked.

Mrs.Kang's hands started to tremble.

"Ji Ae..did that?" Mrs.Kang asked.

"Oh and, Yeon Joon's parents are here too right?" Bo Young asked. Yeon Joon was wide eyed at this question.

"Hello, Mrs.Han, you're no different form Ms.Kang. You didn't even know your son was sick didn't you?" She asked. The parents snapped their heads towards him, looking totally clueless.

"Hah! Just what I thought. I apologise beforehand for meddling into your personal lives too, but I can't let my friends suffer like this. This guy doesn't even spend time at your own house, does he? He goes for training and the rest of the time, he stays at Ms.Kyung Ae's house." She said.

"He is training..? For what?" His father asked. The friends were speechless now.

"Wow, I'm totally out of words. You guys don't even know what he is training for? Do you at least know in which school he is studying?" Bo Young asked.

"We do! At Sun Ah school." Mrs.Han answered.

"At least you know this. Have you ever wondered why he doesn't stay at your house most of the time when he is not at training? I don't think the times he is at your house is more than when he stays at Ms.Kyung Ae'S house. He was sick too. You guys didn't know that! Why aren't you guys taking care of each other? What is more important than looking after your family? And so what if you have a big scale business? You don't even care about your family. Spend time with them, create memories. Just while they are there. When they aren't, you won't get to spend anymore time with them, and you can't keep regretting about that. However, unfortunately, I don't know why he doesn't stay at his own house-"

"I know the reason. Mrs.Han, do you remember when you kept leaving him at his aunt's house because you kept leaving abroad for 'business meetings'? He spent more times with them, than you guys, and as he kept growing, his love for becoming an idol kept developing. Normally, when kids have dreams, they share it with their parents and friends first, it was the same for me and Ha Sang and the other people too. But when Yeon Joon told us, we asked him back what your reaction were, but his answer was 'I told my aunt and uncle, they told me that they will keep supporting and encouraging me. It felt so good.' At that moment, we knew that he didn't tell you guys first and he was never confident enough to telling it to you guys. He did tell it to you guys in front of us. But, you guys didn't even seem to listen to him. It was really a shattering experience for him, form then he totally started not liking to go to his house. Even thought he goes, he is lonely most of the time, thought you guys are at the house. Now, you guys don't even know he got into a really big company and is training so hard." Seong Seop spoke from his heart. It was the first time for Bo young to see him this serious. Bo Young then looked at Yeon Joon.

Yeon Joon who was keeping it all inside, as soon as Seong Seop finished talking, tried to swallow his tears. He couldn't. Hearing all this, Mrs.Han started crying.

"What have I been doing all this time?" The two parents along with Mrs.Kang trembled as they spoke this sentence.

Yeon Joon's father went and hugged Yeon Joon, letting a tear escape his eyes. As soon as he felt is father's embrace, Yeon Joon couldn't stop crying.

Mrs.Kang went to Ji Ae, who was dazed, on her knees and held her hands tightly. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know you won't forgive me for all that I have done, even though I have done nothing. I didn't know I was neglecting you all this time and was inconsiderate of your feelings. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Mrs.Kang continued apologising with tears falling down. Ji Ae got up with the help of Yeong Hyun and leaned on the wall, she slowly turned her head towards her dad's picture and kept staring at it with longing eyes. Mrs.Kang didn't have the courage to go to her again.

"I'm sorry too, Yeon Joon." Mrs.Han hugged him too.

"We are sorry." Mr.Han apologised.

"We are sorry for everything. We are really sorry. We promise we will look after you and keep showering you with love here onwards. We won't do anything you don't like. We promise." Mrs.Han spoke her heart.

Mrs.Kang again went to Ji Ae again, pleading. This time, Ji Ae's reaction was different. She held her hand back. Mrs.Kang hugged her and apologised again. Ji Ae hugged her back.

Bo Young felt satisfied. She put on a slight smile.

She thought : "Mom, I did well, didn't I?"

"You did well." She heard a whisper behind her. She turned back swiftly check. It was Ha Sang.

She nodded slowly as she looked at him.

"There, young girl. Who are you?" Mrs.Han asked.

"Oh, sorry for not introducing earlier, I'm Bo Young Nam, a friend of him." She said.

"Bo Young, thank you." The parents thanked.

"No, no, you don't have to thank me." She shook her head vigorously.

"Bo Young." A weak and small voice called her. Bo Young just knew it was Ji Ae and rushed to her.

"Thank you Bo Young, Thank you." Ji Ae cried on Bo Young's shoulder while hugging her. Bo Young hugged her back.

"No, it's nothing. I just did what had to be done." Bo Young rubbed her back.

"I wouldn't have been...able to stop..her..if it...wasn't for you.." She sobbed.

"I understand. I understand." Bo Young kept patting her back.

Bo Young thought : "I can't tell her to stop crying, it's not a normal situation to tell her to stop crying."

The rest of the evening went on with consolations filling the room.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Bo Young, it's late. Shouldn't you go back?" Yu Ah asked. They were all getting ready to get back home. Yu Ah was going to stay with Ji Ae, along with Yeong Hyun. Ha Sang was staying, for what reason God knows. Yeon Joon left with his parents a little earlier.

"How can I?" She said.

"No, Bo Young, get back home first."

"It's alright, I can stay with you guys. You guys know my parents aren't here too. I will join you guys."

"That is the reason we want you back home, you can't leave your house just like that. You should get back home now. It's my request." Ji Ae said. Her mom agreed.

"It's a safe apartment. You don't have to worry." She replied.

"We are not worrying about the apartment, we can't have you alone here. You parents would want you back home too." 

"*sighs* Fine, just because you want me to." Bo Young said.

"Thank you." Ji Ae hugged her again.

"Take care of yourself okay? I'll visit you both tomorrow." Bo Young hugged her back.

"Okay." They pulled away.

Bo Young took her belongings and took her phone out.

"What are you doing?" Ha Sang asked from the behind.

"Gosh, that startled me!" She mumbled and looked back at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked again.

"Going to book a cab. Why?" She asked scrolling through her phone.

"Don't."

"Why should I? I don't have time."

"It's late, you can't trust the cab. I can drop you at your house."

"If I can't trust the cab, I can't trust you either."

"I'm being serious."

"Me too."

"Ha Sang is right. Listen to him this once." Yu Ah said.

Bo Young looked at Yu Ah first, then at Ha Sang.

"Fine. Let's get going then, you have to get home too." She agreed.

"Got it. Wait a second." He said and went to get his stuff. He came back soon.

"Then, I will come visit you both tomorrow. We'll get going now." She bowed. He did too.

They left the place and got on his motorbike.

"All set?" He asked.

"Yeah."

They left.

Chapter – 46 end.

Hey everyone! I'm back! I was watching drama which made the upload late. Thanks for reading and hope you all liked it! It would be nice if you all commented and voted! See you all next week! Bye! :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 842 18
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
60.8K 9.9K 71
ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉ ࢱිසා ࢯැවුࢫි.....πŸ’™ ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ࢸා ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰ·€ΰ·™ΰΆΈΰ·’......πŸ’™
170K 6.4K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
61.3K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.