Sinuous Love

By Anecdote_Raconteur

When a woman loves someone she can go to any extent to make her beloved's life a Heaven!! But when her patien... More

PROMO
Avni's HELL!
WOH LAMHE - " When We Met....."
" Siempre Estoy Ahi "
Perilous Loop
Captain Fix It !
Ardour

A Shattered Family

438 51 312
By Anecdote_Raconteur

Both were smiling looking at each other. There was warmth in the air. Avni was walking towards that person as if the Deadly Ananya Verma was long gone while entering this Room. She was walking slowly but there was something in her eyes while meeting the eyes of that person. Covering the distance and holding the emotion still in those orbs Avni finally reached the destination; the edge of a bed where the person was lying in a half-sitting position. Avni was having a shine in her eyes that she lacked when she encountered Neil.

Something or let's say everything is changed Avni was not herself and that was clearly visible as a disappointed look on the face of that person. Observing the figure standing in front the person's eyes watered. And the room was filled with loud crying and finally sobbings. Avni kneeled down immediately to the level of the person and placed her head on the lap and the warmth and love she received were much needed. The sobbings went louder and Avni lifted her face from the lap to meet those weeping eyes and removed the tear strains from that person's cheeks. There was silence speaking than words feelings were mutual, there was a huge burden and loss for both of them.

And finally, Avni broke the silence but not meeting the eyes cause now those eyes that were streaming minutes ago were now looking at her in a questionable way. There was Fear, Hurt, Doubt Pain but the most powerful was love. Avni hid all her emotions and finally, with a stern voice she asked

Avni: Khana Khaya Apne? Kuch chahiye ho to mujhe bata dijiye main abhi le aaungi? Apki reports dekhi maine kafi progress hai aisa lag raha hai recovery within a month ho jayegi. Pain to nahi hai na kahin?

All these while those eyes were stick on Avni as if through the gaze wanted to warn her to share the pain, those eyes were depicting huge loss deep as ocean yet fiery as a volcano. Anger was blazing out and before there is a burst out sensing an intense gaze on herself and no response for her queries Avni again broke the silence but calmly.

Avni: Main apki medicines leke aati hun dusre room ki shelf mein hai abhi apko usse lena hai so that treatment can be done at a fast rate. (Without meeting those eyes all this while she turned to go out of the room for explaining the excuse she has given for the medicines but a voice stopped her at her place she was still having her back towards that person and that voice was nothing but harsh.

Voice: I don't need any care I simply want You to return and for once release this burden from all our lives. Your this attire this look is worsening the situation return back for once and start a new fresh.

Kyun kar rahi ho aisa bacha? Kyun saza de rahi ho khud ko jo hua hai usmein kisi ki koi galti nahi hai. Hadsa tha Bacha jisne hum sabko Jhagjhore diya tha. Sirf tum hi nahi ho Avni jisne kuch khoya hai yahan sabne uss hadse mein apma sab kuch kho diya tha Bacha.

Humne uss Kali Raat Sirf ek nahi Do Do lashe uthayi hain Avni. Uss raat Neil ko hi nahi humne sab ne humari bachi ko bhi khoya tha. Tumhein Zinda lash bante dekha hai tum kya ho gayi thi Avni aur aab Jab woh Zinda hai.....

Avni was listening to everything till now she was having hurt and extreme suffocation to breathe remembering that dreadful night that she considers that last night when Avni was alive and the birth of Ananya took place. She was shaking with anger when that person mentioned that Neil is alive. NO according to her she has lost him

The night when she lost her Neil when those 6 bastards those bloody heartless people have shown no mercy on this family and snatched Neil from them. A son from his mothers indeed one the mother who bought him in this world and the one whom he got as Mother-in-law. That night snatched a pillar of support from a father a joyful grandson or crime partner from his Bebe and most horrible side a husband was taken away from a wife. A soulmate lost another half, the breath lost the way to lungs, heart lost the heartbeats, the sun lost the heat its shine, the sky lost the horizon where it meets his earth, ocean left the depth ness its peace, Moon lost its only star, the wind lost to flow, Avni lost her Neil but did she. She can never forget that night when her entire world shattered and collapsed within few minutes of hustle. That night when she was first witnessed to cruelty those 6 heartless have MURDERED Neil in front of her. How brutally he was murdered without any mercy. She still has a video playing in front of her when He closed his eyes forever and so has Avni. Both died and here this person was saying that he is alive.

Is Avni mad that she is behind revenge was her lifeless moments when she found him no More was all nothing for others? Does everyone forget that how they killed him in front of them not only her?

Her anger reached its peak when that Neo was considered as her Neil. For her, he was just a complete copied face of Neil. A colon and yes for her Neo was the one cause of him she lost Neil. Whatever happened is a mystery and that Neo was one of the criminals the 7th one who killed Neil

But what seems isn't true most of the time. And will unfold with time.
with anger, she shouted.

Avni: He is not Alive Maar Diya unn sabne milke usse ek baar nahi 6 baar sunna apne 6 baar vaar kiya tha mere Neil pe mere samne unhone..... Aap sabko meri cheekh yaad nahi hogi par mujhe yaad hai aap sabko uska behta hua khoon yaad nahi hoga par mujhe yaad hai woh uska sisakna aaj bhi mere inn kano mein gunjata hai. Kya galti thi Mere Neil ki haan kya galti thi IPS tha sabki hifazat karta tha imandar tha laws ko manta tha ya ye galti thi ki sabpe bharosa karta tha ya phir ye ki mujhse pyar karta tha YA YUN KAHUNKI USS RAAT BASS APNI PATNI KO PROTECT KAR RAH THA bass yahi galti thi na.

Ek baar bhi, not even for once they melted over his innocent face those red watery eyes were not having any effect on those vultures. Meri bheekh bhi nahi sunayi di thi na unhein hanth jodkar sabke samne chilla rahi thi ki chod do mere Neil ko Please KHOON BEH RAH HAI USKA MAAT MARO USSE DARD HOGA USSE REHAM KAR DO JO KARNA HAI MERE SATH KARLO PAR MERE NEIL KO CHOD DO NAHI USSE GHUTAN HO RAHI HOGI CHOD DO SAANS LENE DO USSE TADAP RAHA HAI WOH USSE TO CHOD TO DOST HAI WOH TUM SABKA PLEASE PLEASE BHAGWAN KE LIE JANE DO USSE PAR NAHI vaar pe vaar bass kya hua last mein Mere Neil ne apni aakhein humesha ke liye band karli nahi dekha mujhe ek baar bhi nazar bharke nahi thama mujhe apni unn bahon mein nahi laga gale se na sir rakh ke rone diya khud se lipat ke bass chod ke chala gaya mujhe chod ke aur woh kamine kya kar rahe the app sabke samne sab the na aap log majboor lachar bandhe hue aur itni ki kami thi ki mujhe usse last time chune bhi nahi diya mere AAKHON KE SAMNE USSE SULHI PE..... USSE BHI MAN NAHI BHARA TO LAST TAK GHASIT KE PHEK DIYA KAHAN YE BHI NAHI PATA usse antim vida bhi nahi kar payi aur ye sab dekhte hue jante hue bhi aapko lagta hai ki main laut aayungi nahi Galat hain Aap kabhi nahi aaeygi woh Avni Neil nahi Avni bhi uske sath fanna ho gayi Neil wapas aayega to main bhi laut aayungi uski rooh mujhe kheech legi humdono jude hi to hain tanha hain abhi par aaj bhi hain ek dusre ke. Ek baar unn sabko narak tak pahuvha doon I swear Neil aur main ek sath honge

looking upwards in the sky coming close to the window on that room as if speaking to her Neil

Avni: Sunn rahe ho na Mr. Husband aayungi jald hi tumhare pass wahan uss heaven mein. Upperwale se kehna humara ek king size bed hona chahiye jismein mein puri fail ke so jaungi aur tum ek kinare mein latakte rehna unse kehna ek bar yahan ka hisab settle kar loon phir upar aake tumse hisab lungi tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse pehle apni saasein rokne ki haan. How dare you Neil mera hanth chod ke chale gaye i will see you Khanna wait let me finish here. Aur soch rahi hoon heaven mein Cricket team ka plan kaisa rahega perfect yahan main single track aur tum ( tears in eyes rembering about him0 ) .... kher jane do wahan aake bataungi meri hanth ki chai peeni padegi tumhe aur bach ke jaoge bhi to kahan aur agar wahan se humein bhaga diya gaya na to milke naya janam lenge Paadosi banke Hubby dekhna agle har janam tak peecha nahi chodungi tumhara Unlike You!

All this while that person was crying but listening to Avni's wish and future planning she was crying keeping hands on her mouth creating muffle sounds. Avni turned but there was no sign of tears again Ananya Verma!

Avni went towards that person holds her hand and forced her thoughts in a stern yet calm voice

Avni: Samajh kyun nahi rahi hain aap MAA apka mera hum sabka Neil aab nahi...... Maat aayiye uss Neo ke dikhave mein jhutha hai woh Behrupiya hai Neil ka that's it And I will make sure ki usse HELL mein last mein par pure perfection ke sath bhejun.

And that was it that person lost control and slapped Avni so hard that she falls on the ground with a thud cupping her cheeks but no regret for her words. She has turned stone-hearted.

Voice: Maa nahi hoon main tumhari samjhi tum nahi hoon main Maa tumhari!

Avni: Maa kyun bol rahi hain app aise aap meri Maa hain Mere Neil ki Neela Maa uss Neo ke liye apne mujhe thappad mara na He will pay for this he surely will pay for this

Avni stood and started to walk out of the room. When Neela Maa's statement stopped her on her track

Neela Maa: Neil ke liye usse kuch maat karna kyunki woh koi aur nahi...

Before she completes her sentence Avni left the room like a storm clenching tight fists to cause she has to leave Neo for the sake of Neil whereas Neela Maa looked towards the retreating figure of Avni completing her

Neela Maa: Humara Neil hai Bacha Humara Neil. tum mano ya na mano Avni Woh mera beta hai aur zinda hai par samjh nahi aa raha iss vakt kya karun uske zinda hone ki khushi maun ya tumahre usko na pehchan pane ka Gam. Tum bhi galat nahi ho bacha kyunki tum aab tum nahi ho Avni. Uss raat Neil to jake wapas aagaya par Humne humari masum Avni Neil Khanna ko kho diya. Neil ko hi bass umeed hai tumhare wapa lautne ki uss din maine umeed kho di thi jis din hum sab ne Tumhein ghar wapas aate samay dekha tha aaj bhi yaad hai woh din bacha jab....

FLASHBACK:

After that deadly night when everyone found that their Neil has left them forever after 3 days, they found Avni in the scariest form. On that night when Avni returned from an unknown place, Darkness was all around everyone was just numb the whole family was in trauma after that night nobody has slept for even a short nap.

Those incidents, how brutally Neil was tortured in front of them, how he was hanged Avni's pleading those devils' laughing, and lastly how Neil was taken with them to be dumped and they all were just screaming and were helpless. Everyone was remembering how Avni went silent after that night. That night sky was crying along with them. Neela Maa was waiting for Avni to return home as she has gone out without informing anyone. After losing their only son they are not having the capacity to lose their Daughter too. Those bastards were still behind this family.

After Neil, everyone was gathering the shattered pieces of their heart to let it pump for a lifeless survival and what scared them the most was that Avni has locked herself for 2 days after that night she hadn't come out for even food and on the third day she came out but what caught their attention was her eyes no tears no emotions and something was there what was that. It was something resembling the fire something silent yet way too poisonous.

Everyone was just moving their eyes along with Avni descending from the stairs and without speaking anything she stood at that place where everything happened that night carefully examining everything like those scenes were playing in front of her and after a minute she simply went out of the house taking her car. Everyone was tensed, fear was all visible hoe can they avoid this look it's just matter of 3 days back that night when everything changed when Neil..... and here Avni hasn't eaten anything since 3 days and came out of her room only to go somewhere outside without informing. However, they were assuming that after the greatest trauma she went out to have some fresh air as this house has her screams his bloodstains and that fateful event. But they were wrong.

That third night when Avni went out on daytime she returned home at 1:15 approx all drenched in blood from head to her toes as if she was bathing in blood. Everyone went to her cause they thought that they attacked her like Neil. Their breathing was abnormal the fear of losing their Avni now was increasing. After a second Avni walked to that place Again where Neil was murdered and sat with a thud.

Neela Maa and all went to her cause they thought that she is highly injured and collapsed on the ground but they halted in the place where they were when they heard her laughing. Everyone was thought that she has lost her sanity and sense as here she is drenched in blood and then here she is laughing and then she wrote PRATHAM WITH HER BLOODSTAINED FACE HANDS and put a CROSS over his name and stated.

Avni: EK GAYA AAB 5 BAKI HAIN....( while smirking and anger blazing out )

Shweta: Avni ye sab.... before she can complete

Avni: Ananya Naam hai mera Avni to ussi raat maar gayi jab Neil ka sath chut gaya aab jo hai Ananya hai

All were shocked did she committed something, Neil was always against of? what has happened to that bloody Pratham well he was not the priority cause what he has done he needs to be rotten in jail according to laws but here Avni is in a scary state they all rushed to her.

Neela Maa: Kya hai ye sab Bacha dekho kitni chot aa gayi hai tumhein kisne kiya ye? Utho chalo aao main abhi hospital leke chalti hoon KISNE KIYA YE AVNI KISNE ?

Avni: Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe thik hoon main ( standing ) aap bhi na maa bilkul Neilu ki tarah pareshan ho jate ho thoda sa hi to Khoon bahaya hai...

Neela Maa: BAHAYA hai matlab Avni tumne khudko chot pahunchai hai kyun Avni

Avni: Kisne kaha apko ki main ne apna khoon bahaya hai aab un sabke jism se khoon ka ek ek katra nichod dungi jinhone Neil ko..... Aap bhi na Maa ye to Pratham ka khoon hai.

Neela Maa: KYA KYA kiya hai tumne Avni sach batao

The whole family was shocked. What has she become without her Neil she was completely opposite.

Avni: Oh Pratham! Uska kya Avni ke Hell mein swagat karne gayi thi. Ek ek Vaar ka hisab leke aayi hoon Neil se kayi gunna zyada dard diya hai maine usse. Apne Karmo ke jahanum mein jalega jada kuch nahi kiya bass usse ussi Khaufnak Raat ki revind CD play karke dikhai hai woh bhi practicals ke sath. Wahi Cheikh jo meri thi wahi uski nikali jitna dard Mere Neil ko hua tha usse kayi Gunna Diya hai Maine Off ho Maa You still didn't get me Okay in simple words Maar Gaya Kamina. Ahista ahista uske jism se ek ek katra maine alag kar diya. Ye Khoon ussi ka hai Maa. Maar diya usko maine khatam kar diya aab bache 5.

Neela Maa sat with a thud after listening to all this, there was suddenly a rush of blood upward in her body. The daughter she has raised was as soft as freshly plucked flowers from the garden of heaven. Avni was the one who would faint even after having an encounter with a lizard. She was the one who was most sensitive in the entire family her reaction towards violence was like the South pole of a magnet kept in contact with the north pole and so the repulsion was obvious.

But the Avni standing right in front of her is a completely opposite personality she has just murdered one of Neil's criminal and her state has narrated a complete played scene of the brutality she has worn to punish those who has turned her life a Hell. Neela Maa was crying silently as today she lost her only daughter. The whole family was mourning as after their son today they are all alone cause their only hope Avni has changed she has not a tinge of regret on her face after the crime she has committed that Neil has always hated in criminals and here his own Ladylove has chosen the path for taking Revenge.

All were just silent as the one who got punishment who had shown no mercy on them while torturing Neil and Avni in front of them but were not satisfied with the justice as Avni took Laws in her hands and her laughings and odd behavior was bothering them to an extent.

Avni wrote another name SHIKHAR and then put cross just like the previous one; so he is her next target and they all have to stop her but could they. It means after Shikhar there are 4 more left and she will be doing something more disastrous and before that, it needs to be stopped then and there.

Prakash her father moved forward to stop her and to have a way to hide this murder so that they don't lose her in the hands of the court. So he has to speak to her and make her understand try hard to make her leave this revenge saga but will she? He went to her and caressed her hair and patted her head and spoke with a heavy heart.

Prakash: Avni beta hum samjh sakte hain kya bitti hai tujhpe par beta Neil ye sab kabhi nahi chahta tha usse insaaf hum sab dileyenge beta par tu ye jurm ka rasta maat pakad jane de beta hum sab ek aur hadsa bardasht nahi kar payenge maat cheen humse humari Avni aakhri sahara hai tu hum sabka. Tujhmein Neil hai beta tu ye ye s.a..b chor aur kamre mein ja main ye sab evidence hatane ki koshish karunga kuch nahi hoga tujhe main.. main hoon na bacha ja kamre mein ja ...

While Avni listened to him calmly and after he finished she laughed and clapping her hands she spoke sarcastically.

Avni: Papa hain aap mere isliye shanti se samjha rahi hoon Avni mar chuki hai aur haan ek baat aap sab apne andar baitha lijiye ye kahani unn 6 ke khoon ke syhi se likhi hui kitab mein khatam hogi. Koi nahi bachega main aisa hone hi nahi dungi

Neil ko kya acha lagta woh laws ko kitna manta tha ye sab mere liye koi mayne nahi rakhta aaj uske laws ke wajah se hi ye sab hua hai imandari nafrat hai mujhe isse.

Tension maat lijiye jab tak Ananya nahi chahti koi police koi law usse arrest nahi kar payega. Pehle unn 6 ko narak ke darshan to kar doon. Wahi dard usse jada tadap dungi. Ini ki Maut ko taras jayenge sab par tsk tsk.. itni aasani se nahi meri chinta maat kijiye lash milegi iski tab to police aayegi na sabke liye Pratham Holidays pe gaya hai (whistling ) aab permanent holiday pe hai ye bass mujhe pata hai oops ab aap sabko bhi to kya hi kuch hoga.

Itna kamzor system hai ki jab tak Pratham ki news Milegi mere aadhe shikar shhhh.. (keeping finger on her lips) koi Kuch nahi bolega and she started laughing. And suddenly her eyes streamed out without any sobbing.

Mere Neil ne kaha tha " Kya bigada hai maine tumhara humto sare dost hai na patners " lekin nahi sunna kisi ne sabne usse mere samne itni berehmi se (gritting teeths) aap log ko sunna hai kaise pratham cheikh raha tha let me show You.

Avni took out a Pendrive but while taking it out a knife fell down from her pocket everyone's attention was on the object used to give this crime away. Yes, she used a knife to kill Pratham just like they all did with Neil. She took that knife from the floor and caressed the tip that was covered with dried bloodstains. Holding it tightly in her hands she moved to the T.V. in the hall where everyone was present, connecting the Pendrive she played the video where it showed the justice the whole family needed for their Neil but were all panting heavily after witnessing Avni's cruel side she has attained a devil side within 3 nights this much brutality HOW?

There was the whole footage where Pratham was dragged from hairs by her and she banged his head all the way on the floor every now and then much more than how they had beaten a tied Neil that night. But Pratham was not in a state to protest why? was all they were thinking. All this while Avni was humming that particular Song that scared them the most along with video still playing with the sharp tip of that knife.

Suddenly Prakash caught something in the video that was Pratham's facial gestures.

His left mouth was sagging downwards and his left eyes were closing his left side hands turned in a twist automatically and his left leg jerked with a thud still Avni was dragging him showing no mercy. And with a force pulled him upward and with a force left him on his own to let him stand but he collapsed within a second.

Prakash now concluded that Pratham was Paralysed how well from the smirk on Avni's face in the video it was clear that she drugged him and his whole left body is paralyzed. " HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL BETA, YE TUM NAHI HO BETA " Prakash yelled but it didn't show any effect on Avni she was sitting tangling her things together and was just humming the song no care for the surrounding.

Again shifting his view towards the screen Prakash witnessed that Avni was burning a knife with a black Candle and without blinking for a second tore apart his neck. Everyone gasped in fear and then she collected his blood in a small bottle crushing his whole face with her footwear- a sharp pencil heel.

Everyone was in dead silence and Bebe was panting heavily cause she had a panic attack after witnessing such a devil nature in Avni. They haven't even recovered from the loos of their son and here they had lost their daughter forever she will never return. Bebe fainted immediately and Shweta and Prakash rushed to her while Neela Maa was already stroking her keeping her head in her lap.

Leaving Neela Maa at home for Avni's safety Prakash along with Shweta rushed to the nearby hospital for Bebe. Babe was treated and was advised to not take any stress so to avoid Avni's dark side family insisted on Bebe's treatment in the hospital for a month.

While at home Neela shut the T.V. and walked behind Avni to her Room where she witnessed her painting Neil's Sketch with Prathams Blood and was speaking to herself.

Avni: Dekho Mr. Tillu Avni Khanna your wifey is here with a surprise you know what? Well, Maine chai banana to Abhi tak nahi sikha but I learned to paint and here I am to sketch you Hubby! What you are shocked Haina Patidev well what? After You left me alone here to breathe alone I learned something creative. (Her eyes welled up mentioning this)

Aab tum to nahi ki Romance ke Naam pe Mera Pura din time waste Karo so see Idiot husband I got skill but Ek secret hai I gonna paint you with Red shhhh... ( still painting with one hand and keeping another on her lips to shush him ) Kisiko batana maat haan it's our secret

I gonna paint you with this color Opps with his blood jitna khoon tumhara baha tha uska do guna maine nikala hai Neil. Wahan ek ek ki saasein rokungi aur yahan unhi se tumhari tasveer puri hogi. Har Ek ke badle Ek tasveer Perfect Balance Haina Husband. Mujhe pata hai mujhe laws ke bare mein batane tum aaoge warn karoge and I am waiting Neil jab fursat Mile jannat se aajana shayad ek raat main so sakun. Koi nahi bachega Neil koi nahi Sabko ye dekhna higa ki Jab kiski ka Pyar usse chinta hai to kaisa lagta hai. Avni ka kya hai Neil usse to maine kab ka khatam kar diya. ( Completing his Sketch ) Hmmm Looking Hot in the painting as well!

Haan to main kahan thi tumhe pata hai Pratham gaya par bechara Mujhe pehchan hi nahi pa raha tha socha ki Mujhe maar ke bhag jayega bach jayega aise kaise Chun chun ke marungi Sabko. Waise ( caressing his face after wiping the blood from her hands ) Kab bula rahe hain humko Aap Upar Janab Apne sath I am waiting But pehle bache 5 ko khatam karungi...

Avni took his painting and pushed a wall behind her bed and disappeared while all this was witnessed by Neela Maa and she crashed on the ground with a thud. And cried loudly.

Neela Maa: Neil badal gayi humari Avni kya karun main... darr lag rah hai isse mujhe aaj meri umeed ne jawab de diya ye nahi wapas aayegi Neil. Avneil ko kho diya humne. Tum.. tum hote to usse sambhalte meri Bachi aaj kya ho gayi hai Neil Kahan ho tum. Kyun Chale gaye bacha unn 6 ko to Narak bhogna hi hoga par dhyan se dekho Avni alag hi narak ke aag mein jal rahi hai wapas laut aao bacha....

And went to the ground floor in a room and closed it. After that night, after murdering Pratham everyone was changed nobody talked Avni never came for breakfast and had her survival meals in that Room talking to Neil's Painting. She was planning for her next target Shikhar and had a full-fledged plan to execute that. Bebe has returned from the hospital and was informed about Avni's changed behavior or say a new Devil in Avni. Still, they were scared for Avni as those bastards were still behind her and for them too as Avni was on the path to Avenge Neil's death.

One fine day they witnessed Avni screaming loudly all went to her and found her Unconscious. The doctor was called and they were informed that Avni's mental health isn't stable that night took a toll on her and that she isn't psycho or turned Mad but something that only a psychiatrist can confirm cause mental issues are not always madness or something lame it's a big issue and fatal.

The whole mansion that used to laugh at the dining table teasing the hell out of Avneil has become a dessert. Neela Maa never smiled after losing both Son and daughter. Prakash was no longer a proud father as he lost his son and was now feared for his daughter. Bebe and Shweta now don't pull each other's leg those were sobbing inside. Avni turned into Ananya and a happy garden that was a family having all kinds of flowers had turned into a dessert. A SHATTERED FAMILY was all anyone can witness.

But one night they all were extremely shocked to witness the scene in front of them Avni was all drenched in Blood like that night. That indeed scared them to the core either it is for the first time or the last but what slept on the floor under their feet was someone Avni was Holding with her.

They can't believe their eyes the scene that was in front of them and was hyperventilating seeing Avni's blazing anger and her hands that were hurting the person standing in front of them.

This can't be true all of them thought watching the person in front of them with eyes pooped out.

Avni pushed that person on the floor with such a force that everyone was shocked to the core and were scared.

She glared and that person and ran to her room upward her Heels were making blood prints as she used the same method to kill Shikhar...

............

Kaisa laga Chapter pasand aaya? Noe ☹️ 😐??

So Who was the person that after witnessing him everyone was shocked?

What Avni gonna do with that person?

Tolerate my Hindi Dialogues and some paras if they were not up to the mark.

And yeah further questions

How was the chapter thrilling sad or mysterious and hidden with many answers??

So as you all got a short glimpse of a night that turned their lives upside down can you guess what has happened back then? That turned Avni into this

Okay From promo till this chapter it was filled with the negativity of Avni oh Ananya Verma but I ViKu promise the next chapter is going to be cute and romantic totally opposite of what you are reading now.

It will be Avneil's love-filled chappy with perfect family moments pakka just stay tuned

Well, it's so sad to see low comments itna bura hai to batao I will mend it work on it but comments to Karo yaar.

Anyways love you

And haan do tell the best part

Also Avni' s wish kaisa laga jo usne Neil se manga To be with him in Heaven?

Jo part acha nahi laga batana I will change in further updates.

Waise Record Tuta It's another longest Update 5255 words😨 😭 kuch to acha respond karo yaar badi mehnat lagti hai 😭😌

Chalo finally ✅ done 👍😊

Love you Prem bahut sara prem 😂

Take care ❤️

Bye!

mk_happysoul
AayushiChoraria
RiyaMaji
the_shravs_land
avneil_mylove
bit__of__everything
spamxo_
MaahiVerma7
Lehar_2010
Shreyasgsg
shruti182000
SanjannaZain
Muskan_az
avneilfannn
prishudas21
ADITIMYHEART
Mansi08silawat
Adiza_shipper
Tanzila_tuly03
kalpanamahapatra
sandhyaSinha13
Ismit04
Mariumareej_19
devalinasaha
defodilsduke
ManshikaRajput
Aaru0703

Baki ko baith ke tag karenge aaram se kaal aaj ke liye maine kar diya tag

the_shravs_land and avneil_mylove apni di ka ek kaam kardo baki log ko bhi tag kar dena agar tum dono ko problem na to kar sakte ho kya ? 😌

Chalo Love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 8.8K 26
"Go way Neil, I don't deserve you. I'm an impure ,tainted girl whom society would never accept. You deserve best, leave me please !" Avni sobs, as sh...
25.4K 3.4K 26
This story is the story of the fate of a girl where she has seen pain since childhood and while seeing and feeling that pain, she learns to live with...
226K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
45.2K 4.1K 21
His childhood wasn't pleasant to have or he wished to but this what he got.. His life was just like dead soul.. until she came to his life.. What w...