๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€.

By MrsRodariusMarcell

๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜ More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chaptee 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilouge
Attention everyone๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Chapter 22

7.2K 273 66
By MrsRodariusMarcell

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"DB SB 32 72 nigga dats my potna dem, G L O B E A B B nigga dats my potna dem" i yelled walking in Jabari crib. That song been stuck in my head all day.

"Ayy you almost got yo li ass popped walking in my shit like that" Jabari mugged me putting his gun back in his lap, i just bucked up at him.

"Nigga imma big dawg, fuck is you saying" i patted my chest sitting down next to Quise.

"Yeah imma big dawg my foot up yo ass" he pointed his gun at me.

"Woahh" i yelled and everybody looked at him.

"Nigga bout gay as hell" BJ yelled.

"Fuck up" Jabari mugged sitting his gun on the table.

"He weird" i mumbled to Quise putting my head on his shoulder. I had so much energy when i first walked in now I'm tired as hell, that ever happen to y'all? Like you get this random burst of energy and then yo energy go back down. Happens to me all the time.

"What you doing" i asked Quise as i watched him go through his camera roll and showed me the picture i had took at the park that one day.

"Yo ass ugly as hell" he mugged the picture and videos i took.

"Get outta there" i mushed his head and he just chuckled putting his arm around my neck and putting me in a choke hold.

"Stop Marquise" i slapped his arm trying to get him to let go.

"Say uncle" he said tightening his grip.

"Tuh just friends my ass" Kimberly said recording us making me throw up 4k trey and Quise pat my head.

"You always doing extra shit" he mugged her.

"Right" i co-signed looking to see if she stopped recording which she did, a few seconds later i got a notification.

KimKim story...

(Imagination)

"You do to much" i mugged her and Quise looked over at my phone.

"What, i posted it on my close friends" she shrugged.

"Youn got no friends" Marquise mugged her and she flipped him off.

"I do" she replied rolling her neck and i just sighed shaking my head.

It's not really the fact of her posting the picture it's just I'm not tryna have people coming to me about him. Ian stupid far from it and i know for a fact that Marquise got females chasing after him and i will never be one of em.

"Nana you can go get my cup out my car" i asked her nicely. I had some good ole crushed ice in my cup.

"Sure" she shrugged, she's such a sweetheart.

I passed her my keys as she walked out the door "my sister ain't no maid" Quise thumped my forehead making me slap his thigh.

"Never said she was" i retorted pulling out my phone and going to Snapchat.

"Here you go" Nana walked in passing me my keys and my cup of ice.

"Mmcht why you been eating ice so much" Quise mugged me.

"My business" i shrugged taking taking the top off my cup, I drunk the water that had been melted down and ate some ice. I then burped and patted my chest.

"S'cuse me," i sighed setting down my cup.

"Nasty ass" BJ mugged me.

"Fuck up" i flipped him off rolling my neck and putting my attention back on my phone.

I heard a loud gasp making me look back up "You talk like him" Ashley coo'd being all extra.

"Ashley shut up" i mugged her, her and Kimberly are the most extra people I've ever met in my entire existence.

"No cause for real" she smiled wiping fake ass tears off her face.

"I'm ready to go" i stared at her blankly before standing up and stretching.

"Imma fuck wit y'all bebe kids" i told em grabbing my keys off the table.

"Not Bebe kids" Kayla laughed slapping her leg.

"Yes Bebe's kids" i said, if you haven't watched that you need to gone ahead and do that, that's the shit right there!

"Check it out" Kayla announced standing up nodding her head towards the front door.

"Si" i said as she closed the door and we stood on the front porch.

"Waddup wit you and Quise" she asked me raising a eyebrow.

"Nothing" i dragged out being honest.

"Y'all just chilling" she smirked.

"Yeah we're friends" i nodded trying to find the right word for us.

"Mmm, aight imma see ya lata" she told me as i waved walking off the porch and to my car.

"Nosey much" i mumbled as i heard the front door open and watched Quise come out. I took out my phone and went to YouTube to put on some music.

I looked up to see him getting in my front seat.

"Can i help you" i asked him looking back down at my phone.

"Where you finna go?" He asked me leaning the seat back and putting his hands in his pants.

"Go sit wit my momma for a li bit and then go to the crib" i told him looking back at him.

"Aight foe, call me when you make it ta the crib" he told me raising the seat back up and getting out the car.

I watched him walk in the house before i pulled off.

——————————-

"Tamara" i yelled my mama name opening her front door, i still had the key to her house so i didn't have to knock.

"Quit yelling in my Goddamn house" she yelled back. But you just yelled.

"My bad" i mumbled walking to her room, she was laying in the bed eating peanuts. I don't understand how people can eat those, peanuts are sick i swear.

"Nasty tail self" i mugged her laying down across the foot of her bed.

"Girl you and yo fake ass peanut allergy can go to hell." Never did she say my peanut allergy is fake. I mean it is but sheon need to come for me like that.

"Well when i don't like a food i just say I'm allergic to it" ion know about y'all but when i don't like any type of food imma tell people I'm allergic to it.

"You a fucking liar" she pointed her peanut box at me and i just shrugged.

"You look bored" i told her looking around her room.

"I am, i mean you did leave me. Nazir ain't never home since the doctors cleared him. And Adrianna always wanna hang out wit her li friends" she sighed crossing her arms, i know she just playing but i can tell she really miss us.

"Aww come to mommy" i coo'd standing up to walk over to her.

"Move Lashay" she mushed my head.

I just laughed sitting back down "I'm tired" i sighed slumping my shoulders.

"You need me to do anything for you before u go home" i asked her, i know i hated when she always had me doing stuff for her when i was still living here. But i really miss her and my li bald headed siblings, i be in that house by myself most of the time just bored.

"No I'm just bout to go to sleep" she told me and i nodded.

"Alright love you" i kissed her cheek.

"I love you to" she told me as i walked out her room door. "Make sure you lock that door" she yelled out as i was closing the front door.

————————-

As soon as i got home i took a shower and got in some pajamas, i made me some buffalo wings in the air fryer. I don't care what nobody say Buffalo wings is the best food on planet Earth and that's a fact.

After i had got done eating i immediately feel asleep.

"Mmcht i just laid down" i smacked my lips when i heard my phone ringing. That ever happen to y'all, you would've just went to sleep and yo phone just start ringing, i be wanting to put this mafucka on do not disturb but i be way to paranoid.

"Hello" i answered rubbing my eyes.

"Put yo face inna camera" i heard Quise say making me remember he told me to call him.

I leaned the phone against my nightstand letting him see my face.

"Yes" i answered trying to rub all the sleep outta my eyes.

"Whatchu fell asleep or sum" he mugged me.

"Yeah, my bad. I'm at home" i told him trying to keep my eyes open.

"That shit was 3 hours ago" he smacked his lips, damn how long i been sleep.

"My bad, imma talk to ya later" i told him hanging up, I'm knowing he gone call back.

He did not prove me wrong, as soon as i was finna turn back around he called back making me groan.

"Yes Marquise" i answered.

"Don't do dat shit again" he mugged me.

"Can i go to sleep damn" i mugged fixing my bonnet on my head.

"Right after yo ass open the door" he told me hanging up and i frowned. Guess what i did. Got my ass up and opened the door, he walked in kicking off his shoes and went straight to my bathroom.

I just got back in the bed falling right back to sleep.

—————————

2 in 1 day😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 321 8
๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
9.8M 362K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
7.7K 218 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...
506K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด