Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

By lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. More

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

7.

178 4 11
By lil-Lady-lilboi

Jazmine finally arrived at the safe house. It was very secluded and had a stash of weapons hidden in the bed room if anything were to happen. She got out of the car and went to the back seat and took Huey by the legs, and carefully dragged him out of the vehicle. She made sure that he didn't hit his head. He was way to heavy for her to try carry once again.

She finally got him inside the cabin and hoisted him onto the couch, placing him sideways. "Alright, alright." She took a good look at Huey. "He looks fine for a man that has been shot like a day ago." She whispered. She took a seat next to Huey on the couch and turned her phone on. She had a bunch of texts from Caesar and Riley.

'Where the fuck are you?!'

'Bitch if u dont tell me where the FUCK u are i swear to god'

Jazmine sighed and decided to call Caesar up since he was more 'level-headed'

He immediately answered. "Jazmine, I'm going to say this one more time... Where is Huey? We know you got away from the hospital because Riley pulled up and killed the rest of those spanish assholes who were left there. So where are you?" He said calmly.

"Calm down, I took Caesar to my granddads cabin, okay? I figured it wouldn't be safe to take him back to the mansion so I took him back to the cabin. I can text you the address if you want." She said.

Caesar thought about it for a moment. "Okay, I'll send Riley there. But, next time, don't figure shit. You're just a bitch okay? Don't ever do that again." Caesar said and up the phone. Jazmine rolled her eyes. "So much for wanting to help." She texted Caesar the address and threw her phone the coffee table.

She was about to relax when Huey started to groan in pain. "Fuck... The painkillers wore off... I'll get you some morphine." She said.

Meanwhile...

Caesar was still at the mansion, walking around the house. He never felt some much power before. He had his son with him now, his crazy baby mother was dead even though he didn't want it to go like that. And Huey happened to get injured and now he was in charge. Caesar suddenly stopped in realization. "Maybe it was fate." He whispered. "Maybe, now I can raise my son without Yolanda telling how long I can spend time with him. Now I can do WHAT I think is best without Huey in my ear to stop me... Yeah."

Christini barged in on Caesar "So, what are you feeling about dinner?" She said. Caesar snapped out of his trace and turned around. "Oh, uhh surprise me I guess. Just don't let Cindy cook, deal?" He said.

"I think I could make that work." She said and left Caesar to his thoughts again. Caesar needed to take a seat and think about all of this. "If I tried to take Huey's place, that idiot Riley would try to stop me..." Caesar shook his head. "What the fuck am I thinking, we all grew up together... I've been looking out of them since I was old enough to masturbate. The fuck am I thinkin?" He said.

"But... Where has that gotten me? Huey lecturing me about my business. Getting punched in the jaw for taking care of business. Being fucking disrespected everyday BY THAT FUCKING CORNROLLED IDIOT!" Caesar banged his fist on a table. "Well, no more of that fucking bullshit. It's my turn."

He reached into his pocket and made a few phone calls.

Meanwhile...

Riley and Cairo's crew pulled up the cabin. It was a dark outside. "This look like a trap G." Cairo said, smoking on some weed.
Riley nodded his head. "It look like dat but it ain't. What a bitch got to gain from settin us up?" Riley asked.

"Dough bro... I went to this bitch house for a lil sneaky link and I'm waiting in the room ri? Then I hear two sets of foot steps coming for my door. My nigga I had to jump out that fucking window. Messed my leg up for months. Don't truss these bitches mayne." He said, shivering while telling the story.

"If you hear some shit going on in there. I want you bust in and fuck errybody up,  aii?" Riley commanded.

"Bet."

Riley stepped out of the car and walked over to the door of the cabin. He took a deep breath and stepped in. He immediately saw Huey on the couch with Jazmine injecting him with something. "Ay bitch! The fuck you doin?" Riley said, slapping the needle away from her hand.

He grabbed her by the hair ready to slam it into the table. "HEY HEY! It's for your brothers pain you fucking idiot!" Jazmine yelled.

He let go of her hair. "Oh my bad, continue. Gotta be careful, can't truss nobody." Riley said, sitting down.

Jazmine got up and picked the needle back up and injecting it slowly into Huey's veins.

"So is he going to be alright?" Riley said.

Jazmine shrugged. "The bullet is out of him, but It hasn't really been a long time since he was shot the wound hasn't healed so only time will tell if he's going to be fine or not." Jazmine explained.

"Should've took his ass to another fucking hospital." Riley fired back.

"And get shot again by fucking Mexicali gangsters? No thanks. You're lucky I helped you this fucking far and for the record--" Jazmine was cut off by Cairo bussing through the front door with his people by behind him. "What the fuck goin on in--" Cairo knew he fucked up as soon as he saw Riley and Jazmine give him a look that said "bro what the fuck are you doing"

"Oh so she wasn't tryna set you up? My bad."

Meanwhile...

Caesar had made a few calls to some of the people he trusted. They sent down men and they had the whole mansion locked down with guards and everything. What was once a simple mansion was now patrolled by 30 men around the clock. Cindy and Christini noticed this immediately. "Why do we suddenly need more guards?" Cindy asked.

Christini side eyed Cindy. "Maybe it was because their head nigga got shot at? You slow or?" Christini said and continued washing the dishes.

"That's not what I meant. The fuck you think he was shouting 'that cornrolled idiot' for?"

Christini shrugged her shoulders. "I don't fucking know maybe cause he's an idiot. Maybe they were on the fucking phone and he said some dumb shit, get over it."

Cindy nodded. "That makes sense. Still, it's going to be way harder to conduct our business if there's guards snooping around at every corner. Caesar isn't as smart as Huey but having guards around makes it way harder." She explained.

They heard some footsteps behind them and they both went silent. "I'm going out to the club to shut it down for a couple weeks. Thanks for the food." Caesar said quickly and left.

Cindy turned to see if he was still there and then back at Christini. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"
Christini shook her head. "I have more chance getting a noble peace prize then figuring out what's going in a white girls brain."

Cindy gave Christini a stank look before continuing. "I think they're having a meeting. So, I'm suggesting that we grab the laptop and listen in. Those fucking listening devices weren't cheap." Cindy said..

"I'm impressed, whitey. Let's do it."

Meanwhile...

Caesar had called a meeting at the club with all the bosses going to be there. It was a time for a change in leadership. His driver pulled up the club and Caesar stepped out of the vehicle and strolled inside of the club, locking it back once he went in. He saw all the bosses at a table conversing. They all went silent once he came in and sat down.

"You all must know that Huey was shot... Rafael is going to be handled for that, no doubting can't trust a fucking snake. But, I want to make sure we're all good." Caesar explained. All the bosses nodded in agreement. "Good, so next I'll be saying this, I'm taking over in leadership, no more Huey. He's out of the picture." Caesar said.

One of the bosses spoke up. "You wanna take leadership? YOU!? Huey is the one who united us. He was smart enough not to get caught. And from what I hear you killed your baby mother... I mean the mother disappears and now you have your son with you?" He said. "But, you wanna lead us? Fuck you, prick." He got up and began walking away and the other bosses began getting up and walking away as well. Caesar stood up calmly and reached into his waistband, taking out a gun and putting a bullet in two of the bosses heads. "Sit the fuck back down all of you!"

There was a long pause in the room and they all made their way back to their seats. Caesar sat back down and placed the gun on the table for them all to see. "I'm taking over. Huey made us fucking weak. He was weak enough to get shot. Weak enough not to find that fucking rat in our shit. He never listened to me. But, now I'll find the fucking rats and I'll kill them. But, I only have one thing I want you do for me." Caesar looked at all of them...

Meanwhile...

What came out of Caesar's mouth next shocked Christini and Cindy. "I want you to kill Huey and Riley. They're staying at a cabin. Anyone got some paper, I'll write it down."

Cindy took off the headphones and got up. She went into the living room, grabbing her purse ready to warn Riley. Christini grabbed her arm. "What the fuck are you doin?" She said.

"Warning, Riley?" Cindy said confused.

"We're undercover fucking agents... This doesn't involve us. We don't solve internal  wars. Our job is to bring them down." Christini explained.

"Get your hand off of me. If you want to stay here with this psycho then be my guest. But, I'm going to warn Riley." Cindy said, pulling her arm away from her and walking away.

"You don't even know where they are at." Christini said.

Cindy turned around. "I'll just call Riley or better yet figure it out on my own." She said and walked out of the front door. Cindy got out of the gates and walked a long time before she found a cab and got in. "Just drive me around town for now." She said, paying the man and getting on her phone, calling Riley. It rung for a few seconds before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Listen to me very carefully, Caesar is hiring guards around the mansion. Me and Christini were curious and decided to follow him to the club and we heard him say that he was hiring people to kill you. They're on their way Riley, you have to get out of their now." Cindy said.

IT was silent on the line before Riley began laughing. "How much did Caesar pay you to say this? Oh my fucking god. Thought you were being serious. Girl, Caesar been my friend for a long time. He ain't gon do shit. Bye girl." He hung up on the phone.

"Fucking hell, Riley..." She said, throwing the phone on the ground.

Meanwhile...

Everybody in the cabin was joking around, smoking weed and having a good time. Huey was still knocked out, groaning every once and awhile before Jazmine gave him more morphine and that put him back to sleep. Before long they got a knock on the door.

Jazmine snapped her head to the door instantly. "Expecting anyone?" She said.

Cairo got up. "Yeah, that's prolly them bitches I told to come here." He said, walking to the door.
Jazmine sighed in relief. "Next time warn us."
He rolled his eyes and opened the door. He was stricken with fear once he saw a masked man with a sawed off shotgun. "Wha-" The gun went off and Cairo went flying bits off his stomach flying everywhere.

Riley took out his gun and ducked behind the couch, shooting at the man. "What the fuck?!" Riley yelled.

Jazmine ducked down as well and began crawling towards the bed room.

Riley's mind was racing. "So this nigga really did betray us? What the fuck?" He said. Riley got caught by surprise the man went around the couch and grabbed Riley by the cornrows. Riley dropped his gun and the man had his shotgun in his face. "Caesar told me to tell you, this ain't personal." The man smiled.

"Ay fuck head." A voice yelled.

Everybody's heads shifted over. Jazmine was setting there with an Ak-47 in her hand. "No one runs up in my shit." She said and then blasted the man, sending him to heaven. The masked man fell down, dropping his weapon and dying on the floor. Riley stood up and went over to Cairo. He was long gone. "Fuck!" Riley got up and went to Huey, who surprising didn't get shot or woken up by any of that.

"I'm about to kill my other brother."

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 481 39
(COMPLETED) Our stories. Let them fill you with questions. ------ R A N K S #3 in #theboondocks #1 in #hueyxjazmine #2 in #jazminedubois
86.2K 1.6K 70
This is a Huey x Reader story and this is my first book. I will upload everyday and do any requests that any reader wants and I hope you like my stor...
53.2K 1.6K 46
This starts off as a innocent story the boondocks kids have a some what normal lives but what will all change after they met a boy named Tyler who w...
5.7K 51 19
we need more love 4 ceez on this app!!! Self insert oneshots about Michael Caesar. !!TAKING REQUEST!! fluff and smut Γ—no ceez, riley, jazmine, or hue...