Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

CHAPTER 38

884 38 16
By dailydoseofglocky

Savannah,Georgia
Key&Javen's Home

After buzzing in to him and Javen's house, Key drove into the driveway.

He got out the car with two bags from Chick-fil-A and two bags from Taco Bell.

He just had dropped Jae'Lah and Kenai off at one their friends name Kamiya they know from school house for the weekend.

Ever since the shooting that happen years back Key was in charge and having to take in a big role for a lot of stuff.

Changing his schedule and taking a break from music for a couple months to focus on his family.

Never in a million years would Key think that Dolph would back stab him and try to mess with his little sister.

A/N: #LongLiveDolph this shit crazy 💔🐬 (11-17-21)

Key made sure he killed Dolph that night and made sure he didn't show no emotion while doing it.

Dolph had it coming when he thought it was funny to try to rape Kay and think Key would be cool with it.

Walking upstairs into him and Javen's room he sat the two Chick-fil-A bags and two Taco Bell bags down on the nightstand.

After that he walked into the bathroom where he heard the shower was running.

New balance by Jhene Aiko was blasting on the speaker in the bathroom as Javen was singing along to the words.

Key leaned against the sink as he started smiling because he knew Javen liked to sing but never wanted to let him hear her do it.

"You bring silence to my violent truth...yes you do." Javen sung.

Key knew she was talking about him which made his smile last longer then he expected to.

It was one night Javen left her journal open on the bed because she forgot she didn't go give Kenai and Jae'Lah they goodnight kisses.

Key was about to close her journal until he seen something she wrote that caught his attention.

New Blance by Jhene Aiko <1:43-1:56> (Markeyvious)

He didn't know exactly what it meant or what she meant by what was written in her journal but he quickly took a picture of it and went straight to YouTube to find out.

He search in Jhene Aiko new balance and went straight to 1:43 and let it play out till 1:56.

Key knew from that day forward that he couldn't see him self with out Javen more then he already thought.

She was somebody he loved more then he thought he could.

Somebody he had a deeper connection with that he thought he wouldn't never have with any female.

"How long you been home?"Javen asked Key as he snapped out his thoughts quick as he seen Javen wrapping her self in her towel.

"I just got back not to long ago. I got what you said you wanted to eat on the nightstand."Key said walking over to her.

He moved some of the wet hair that was dangling in her face to the side as he kissed her lips and walked out the bathroom to give her the privacy he know she needed.

Key was in love with Javen and he was willing to do what he had to do to keep her in his life.

Even if it meant giving her as much space and she desired to think and let her thoughts run wild.

Javen came out the bathroom with one of Key's white tees on,a pair of his shirts and some black socks.

She crawled up in the bed and grabbed her two Chick-fil-A bags and Taco Bell bags going inside of them to eat.

"This all you been eating. What's up with you?" Key asked her.

"I don't know. I just be hungry as hell now and I guess it's from me not eating as much as I was before." She said as she started peeling back her Chick-fil-A sauce for her nuggets.

"Yo phone ringing."Key said as he grabbed Javen's phone to see who it was.

"Well who is it?"Javen asked him.

"Kay calling."Key said as he tossed Javen her phone already answering the call for her.

"Hello?"Javen said as she put her phone on speaker.

"HAIR NEED TO BE DONE ASAP!"Kay shouted from the phone.

"Gone head and slide over here then." Javen said laughing as Kay hung up the phone fast.

It wasn't long till Kay arrived.

She came with her hair in a bonnet and when she took it off it looked like she had her cornrows in for a good three months.

"I'm glad you came to her because this shit just ridiculous."Key said making a stank face.

"Key shut the fuck up."Kay said throwing her bonnet on him.

"Mane now I gotta go shower cause you throwing that nasty infected ass shit over here." Key smacked his teeth.

"Boy just get out."Javen said waving Key off laughing.

"Now y'all putting me out my own room?"Key said shaking his head.

"It's 6 rooms in this house that comes with a movie room,a jacuzzi,playground,pool,trampoline,indoor and outdoor basketball court,a studio,and a bowling alley and you worried about this room." Javen said looking at key with a mug on her face.

"Ugh...yeah."Key said with a duh tone.

Javen just shook her head laughing.

"Okay so how I'm doing yo hair?"Javen asked Kay as she was taking out Kay's cornrows.

"Girl just freestyle at this point."Kay said sighing as Javen nodded her head getting started.

After I got finish I was putting my stuff up.

"Take that glitter shit off yo eyes you look grown."Key said coming in the room with some hot Cheetos and cream cheese.

"Boy she is grown."Javen was combing through Kay's curls.

"20 at that."Kay co-signed with Javen.

"That co-signing shit getting old ain't y'all tired of it."Key said mugging Kay and Javen as he sat on the bed.

"Nope." They both said.

"Anyway Hmm."He said handing Javen her hot chettos and cream cheese.

"Eww sis you like that?"Kay said making a stank face.

"This all she been eating lately. NASTY ASS SHIT."Key said throwing some sour patches in his mouth leaning back on the bed turning the TV on.

"FIRST OFF THIS WHAT I BE CRAVING! SECOND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!"Javen shouted throwing some hot chettos in her mouth.

"See and she been getting attitudes with me to."Key said flipping through channels.

"My nephew on the way."Kay mumbled.

"But anyways I look good thanks to my sissy in law. Thank god my brother married somebody who know how to do hair,nails and makeup."Kay said handing Javen $1,000.00 out her purse.

"Unt unt Kay I don't need it you family."Javen said putting her hair stuff up.

"Shit I need it. THANK YOU!"Key said taking the money out of Kay's hand.

"You make more money then all of us and you don't see us taking and needing shit."Kay said shaking her head laughing at Key.

"MIND YOURS!"Key shouted walking out the room laughing.

The next day
Savannah Mall

JAVEN'S POV

"You looking for chains? They over there." I said looking at all the jewelry through the glass.

"I'm really looking for us some watches so we can match."Key said looking at some stuff through the glass.

We ain't been in this mall for less then ten minutes and my head was hurting and my stomach was starting to growl after I just ate before we left the house.

"Key can we please go get something to eat." I said whining.

"You just ate...you hungry again?" He asked me.

"Yes stomach growling."I said rubbing it.

"Mane come on." He said smacking his teeth.

"Hold up- let's try that again." I said side eyeing him.

CAUSE WHO THE HELL HE GETTING A ATTITUDE WITH?????!!!

"Bae can we go get something to eat?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yes bae come on."Key said as I grabbed his hands as we walked out of the jewelry store heading to the food court.

"What you tryna get?" He asked me.

"I'm craving subway and Pizza Hut." I said.

"Damn you eating like you pregnant or some."He said laughing.

"Shit I probably am yo pull out game weak as hell."I mumbled.

"What was said? SPEAK UP!" He said making me laugh.

"I said no I'm not." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ight get em stuck." He said eyeing me.

"And if I do you better fix em." I said as we walked into the Pizza Hut line.

We ordered us some pizza and bread sticks then went to subways and got me a 6inch kids sandwich.

After that we went to the car to go eat in there because the mall was to crowed.

Folks was asking Key for pictures and stuff.

"I ain't did a YouTube in a long time and I do have questions on my phone from a long over due Q&A." I said placing a pizza box in my lap.

I prompt up the camera and started it as I took out my phone.

"Come on imma say the questions and I want you to answer them with me." I said to Key.

"Mane this shit ridiculous." He said looking at me.

"What is?" I asked him laughing eating a slice of my pizza.

"You got a whole pizza box on yo lap with a whole subway sandwich and some Doritos and a strawberry lemonade mixed with fruit punch in the cup holder." He said looking at me with a blank stare.

"Okay so I'm trying to find what the problem is though?"I asked him with a mug on my face.

"Okay like I was saying let's get into this Q&A for you guys." I said as I opened my phone.

"First question is what are you guys age?" I said as I looked up at the camera.

"I am 25 and Key is 27." I said taking a sip from my fruit punch mixed with lemonade.

"Okay let ask the next question."Key said getting my phone.

"When do y'all plan on having a child together with each other?" Key read out.

Shidddddd...

"I'm ready when ever she is." He said picking up a slice of pizza.

"I want us to have a son if I do end up pregnant again." I said smiling looking at Key.

"You want a daughter or son?" I asked him.

"I wanna luh nigga that act just like me." He said making me laugh.

"Okay next question." I said picking up my phone.

"When are you and Key going to make it official?" I read out.

"Okay so we been made it official a couple years back when he shouted ya girl out at one of his shows being all extra and shit." I said laughing.

"How did you guys meet?" Key read.

"You wanna answer that or you want me to?"I asked him taking a bite into my subway sandwich.

"I'll answer it." He said.

"We meet on instagram the end. She slide up on my story and said she was a fan of my music and I was afine ass nigga then-NO THE HELL I DIDN'T!"I said cutting him off laughing.

"He slide up ON MY story with heart eyes Yall." I started saying.

"I liked this message and said thank you then we didn't talk no more till a couple months or so later." I smiled.

"So don't be telling lies to my subscribers."I said to Key laughing.

"Mane what's the next question." He said laughing trying to take my phone out my hands.

"Wait-you wanna have me say this one?" I asked Key.

"It don't matter." He said shaking his head.

"Okay so the next question says is Jae'Lah Key's biological daughter? And by the way I love your YouTube." I read out loud.

"Thank you and I love you and no Jae'Lah is not key's biological daughter" I asked said.

"I'm not the man who brought her into this world physically but I am the man who takes care of her like I did bring her into this world physically." Key said looking into the camera and back out the window.

"I love her like she my own and to be real with y'all she is my own." He said smiling down.

"Kenai is to now so I'm just letting y'all know what's up. Y'all fuck with mines I'm gone beat y'all ass." Key said pointing in the camera.

"Why you crying..."Key said cupping my face.

He wiped a tear from my eye with his thump caressing my cheek.

"Because...I love you." I said sobbing like a dumb ass.

Not I'm being sad again...fuck been going on with me lately.

"I love you too."He said kissing my lips.

"Okay we out yall." I said turning the camera off.

"Can we go get ice cream?"I asked key wiping my face.

"Yes." He said rolling his eyes.

"THANK YOU!" I said smiling taking a sip of his sweet tea.

"Man you got yo own shit why you drinking mines." He said back up out the parking space we was in.

"Because I can now come on." I said whining.

Book coming to a end 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"
15.3K 553 21
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐šˆ๐™ฝ โ‹ฎ ๐™ฐ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป ๐š†๐™ท๐™พ ๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ป๐™ฐ ๐™ธ...
17.8K 482 30
๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต โšก๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹
781K 26.9K 51
"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont readddd pls*