Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 4

1.5K 26 3
By x-night-travels-x

A couple of months have passed, and it is now January 27th. Hayden, Rylan, Kylie, and I all became closer. We are now what we call a friend group, and Hayden and I started talking, in a more then friends way on December 29th.

As I am Laying in bed reading my favorite book I get a call.

It's from Hayden.

" Hey get up, and get dressed. I'm taking you out," He demanded.

" Oh ok," I laugh.

He hung up and I jumped out of bed and grabbed an outfit.

I grabbed a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, Maroon long sleeves Drop Shoulder Crop Top, with a plaid sweater wrapped around my waist, and a white hat.

Then I took the clothes into the bathroom and striped.

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body.

As I got out of the shower I dried my body and then put on the clothes I picked out.

I blow dried my hair and curled it as I put my white hat on my head and brushed my teeth. I then slipped on a pair of socks and my white shoes. Then I grabbed my phone and keys and walked down stairs as I called Hayden, but the call went straight to voicemail. I realized once I got downstairs why he didn't answer.

He was already downstairs waiting for me.

I walked out of the glass door and stood there as we stared at each other.

"Before we leave I want to tell you something," He sighed with fear. I nodded at him confused. " I love you, and I want you to be my girlfriend," He admitted.

I gasped and threw my hands to my lips. He then walked over to me and put his hand on my hips.

"I mean, I guess. I might have to talk to all of my other boyfriends first though," I teased and laughed.

He rolled his eyes and then kissed me softly.

We were acting. Except for the I love you part. That was real. The first time he has said it to.

I kissed him back and slid my arms into a position where they were wrapped around his neck. I can feel him smiling against my lips.I then pulled away and he smirked as he stared at my lips.

"So, what are we doing today captain," I smiled as I switched my gaze between his eyes and his lips.

He didn't reply, he just shook his head no and walked to the driver's seat as I sat down and buckled my seatbelt in the passenger seat. Then he started driving. We talked and laughed as we drove.

Then some idiot sped past us and stared directly at me with a proud and even smerk.

Shit.

I look around and see that there were more cars behind them.

I panicked.

"Hayden, pull over!" I yell at him in panic. So that's what he did. He pulled over and we both got out of the car, but I walked around the car and pressed our lips together.

At first he was shocked but then he relaxed more and put his hands on mine as he moved to be wrapped around his neck. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We leaned up against his jeep.

All of the cars rushed by and some even Cheered us on, but no one recognized me. Which was the goal.

After he pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Now go get in the car," Hayden laughed.

"Do you have any sunglasses or hats?" I asked.

Hayden looked around me and put his hand in the backseat to grab something.

He then took off my white hat and put a baseball cap on my head, then handed me a pair of black sunglasses.

Then he put my white hat and put it on his head.

We locked eyes for a few minutes then walked back towards our seats in the car laughing. Then as we buckled up our seatbelt he started driving and I turned up the music as we both sang along with the music. We laughed a lot and talked a lot.

After 2 hours of driving we finally arrived at where Hayden was trying to take me. Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

As we got out of the car He pulls out a basket and blanket from the back seat.

"So what's that for," I smirked.

I knew exactly what it was for.

He was taking me for a picnic.

After walking for 20 minutes we reached the final destination, and holy crap it was beautiful.

It was a waterfall, No one was around. We laughed, talked, teased each other, and got to know each other even more.

After awhile It began to get cold outside, Hayden offered me his hoodie, but I refused it repeatedly. So we packed everything up and he gave me the blanket We sat on. I wrapped the blanket around myself and tried to stay warm.

As we walked back to the car Hayden picked on me for being cold.

"Oh I'm sorry mr. bully, I will just ignore the cold," I mocked.

Like I can't control how my body reacts to the weather, And plus he is wearing a hoodie, I'm not. He is dressed warmer as I am not.

Hayden laughed and nudged my shoulder with his own.

As we reached the car again he gave me his hoodie and then kissed me on the cheek.

Then We both got into the car and started to drive back to Charlotte, North Carolina.

We are now 30 minutes away from Charlotte, North Carolina. It is currently 6:37pm, and I am starving. I had plans with Mylah, Kelly, and Milo. We planned to go out for dinner but Then Hayden surprised me and I didn't expect to be out so long, and I haven't even had service to tell them. I've checked my phone non stop to see if I have service but there's nothing.

Then as I jump up in my seat I see that I finally have service, So I immediately call Kelly's cellphone.

She picked up before the phone could even Ring.

" WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!" She yells in anger.

Shit.. I fucked up.

"I know, I'm so sorry Kelly, Hayden took me out on a surprise and I haven't had service all day, I am on my way there right now, I am only like 30 minutes away!" I said, in a panic.

"No, don't bother Aurora," Kelly sighed, but the sigh was a pull of anger. " You really are your fathers daughter," She snapped.

That hit me hard. I am there way more, I help them pay the buys, buy groceries, and more. I am only a fucking teenager. I shouldn't have to do anything but I do anyway.

That really brought a lot of built up anger in me.

"Mylah doesn't want to see you," Kelly shouted into the phone before hanging up.

That's when the anger turned into hurt.

I could feel tears building up in my eyes so I shifted in my seat in the position where I'm looking the opposite way of Hayden so he wouldn't see me.

I was hurt.

A lot.

"Drive me to a bar, I don't care what one," I snapped with demand in my voice.

Hayden didn't say anything, he just kept driving. I think he knew something was up because he turned down the music and placed his right hand on my thigh. I looked up at him and tried to smile, as my anger faded again.

"I'm not going to take you to the bar, I'm taking you home," Hayden admitted.

He glanced over at me to see my reaction then looked back at the road. He tightened his grip on my thigh to try and get my attention. So I looked up at him without realizing My eyes were full of tears.

Shit.

Hayden moved his hand from my thigh to grab my hand. He placed his hand into mine and kissed my knuckles.

"My father was never around much, he was always at work. So one day I packed up all of our belongings and took my sister and I to travel until we found a place to stay, and then we came across this place. We loved it, so we asked a couple who used to be good friends with my mom before she left us and they agreed to take Mylah to live with them, as I Rented an apartment to live in by myself," I explained.

"I was never able to hang out with my friends or even have anything, but now that I can, I'm being told I'm just like my father," I sighed.

Hayden Pulled the car over on the side of the road, he got out of the car and walked towards me. He leaned over and unbuckled my seatbelt then turned my body to face him. He lifted me out of the car and then put me down as he pulled me into a hug.

He held me tight, I.. I'm not used to stuff like this. The only person who ever hugs me is usually my sister. I usually don't like hugs but I needed this one.

His arms are on my shoulders wrapped around my neck as my arms are wrapped around his chest. I hugged him tight as tears fell from my eyes and landed on his shirt. I needed this. I was so stressed out that I forgot I even had feelings. I forgot to put myself first, and I know now that I really needed a good cry.

The highway was practically empty. Only one car drove past us as we hugged and I cried. Which I was thankful for because it's kinda embarrassing for people to see me cry. Honestly it has been awhile since I last cried. I'm always so busy I Never thought about how I was feeling in life.

Hayden loosened his grip from the hug and looked now at me.

"Now get back into the car please," He begged while laughing.

He placed his soft lips on my and cupped my cheeks as he stroked him to get rid of the tears.

As he pulled away from the kiss We sat there for a few minutes as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Okay, let's go," I sighed, with defeat.

As we were driving I noticed we weren't driving towards my place. We were driving towards Mylah.

"Did I not tell you that the plans were canceled?" I questioned.

"I don't care, Plans or no plans. You are walking into that house and you are taking your little sister out for ice cream," He demanded as he stopped the car in front of her house.

He turns to look at me and cups my cheeks to wipe away any extra tears.

I looked into my camera on my phone, and I looked so tired. I sighed at the thought of my looks.

"Shush, stop. You are beautiful," He smiled, his eyebrows narrowed down and lips frowned.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the front door. I avoided Kelly and Milo as they yelled at each other and me, and I Rushed straight to Mylahs room.

"I am here, We are going to get ice cream then you are staying the night. You are MY sister, and I would do anything for you. I am nothing like dad," I said with anger as I rushed around her room grabbing clothes.

Mylah shot up with excitement. She saw That I was angry.

Then Kelly came into the room yelling.

"You will not be taking her anywhere," She demanded.

I let out a small,short, and angry laugh.

"She is my family, My sister. You wanna judge me, go ahead, but I'm trying. I do everything for you guys. So is it wrong that I want to have friends and plans? I am not my father. I put Mylah first," I yell back at her.

Then Milo comes In and takes Mylah out of the room. He is on my side, that's why they were arguing.

As Kelly was about to say something else I stormed out of the room but she grabbed my arm.

I tried to rip my arm from her grip but she just gripped it tighter.

Milo ran over and pushed her away from me so that she would let go of my after.

I quickly Thanked Milo and ran out of the house with Mylah. We both got into the car. My breathing was unsteady. I was furious and hurt at the same time.

As I tried to buckle up my seat belt I winced and groaned. Kelly gripped my arm so tight it was all bruised.

Hayden noticed. He looked up at me with concern in his eyes. I shook my head at him hoping he would say anything about it. I don't want Mylah to think Kelly is a bad person, Because she's not, But I will be making sure Mylah is staying at my place for a couple of nights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 675 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
821 125 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...
424 28 24
Countless parties, late-night outs, and foggy memories... that was all Iris knew until her parents threatened rehab and boarding school. She couldn't...
237K 14.5K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...