Anastasia Catts

By Pine123

Anastasia Catts, better known as Ana, is a shy, cute, and smart 15 year old. She attends Elite Academy and li... More

Anastasia Catts
People
Katie
Brb!
Family Vacation
The Horrible Katie Welts
Forgiven..?
Left Me
Feels Like Family
Sick
The Walk to School
The Kiss
Little Cat Girl
Black Cat of Misfortune
Holding Hands
The Curb and I
Never Forever, Right?
Stay With Me
Dell❀️
Kitty Cat
VACATION ~030~
Safe
Magic Interferes
Teagan
Right?
Selfish Dell
Reconnect
Glare Off
NEW CHARACTERS!!!
Smile
Now's Not The Time
So Close
Please
Curses
Screams
Care?
Sink In
Black Silence
Blake
Quiet Secrets
Okay
Double Date
Lies
Hi
Voices
Calm Stars
Cheeky Chuckles
Characters
Bored Jealousy
Changing Smirks
Done
Teana
Homies
Master
Fitting Girlfriend
Neutral Talking
Truthful Apologies
Leading Decisions
Dreaming Terrible
Girly Laughs
Girlishness
No
Scared
Care
Not Sure Knowing
Talk About It
Amazing Meaning
Like A Baby
Thank You
A Little Recap Chappy ❀️
Thinking Time
Notes
Red Everything
Lately
Dead
Andre
Kill Me Now
Loneliness
Attention Turn
Stay With Me
Better Courage
Warm Sleep
Dream
Awkward Comments
Love Gone
Baby
Cigarette Conversations

I Love...

55 3 3
By Pine123

Do yuh guys like when I update realleh fast or somewhat slowleh..?

I wake up in a light colored room. I try to sit up but I can't. I groan to see if someone will notice. I look beside me to see a window with the blinds down.

"Someone..." I call out in hope someone will notice.

"Ana?" A feminine voice asks sounding tired.

I turn my head and wince at the movement. I'm surprised by the person that I see sitting in the chair in the corner of the room. I look as she wipes her eyes and gives me a toothy smile.

"Heyo," Rena grins, "You took quite a fall I heard. It's all over the internet. I can't believe Dell-"

"Where's Dell!?!" I ask frantically trying to sit up, but end up hurting myself.

"H-he, he's okay."

"It doesn't sound like he is."

"Want to go see him? He's probably sleeping. I think his girlfriend went home a while ago."

"How? And what time is it?"

"It's probably around 10 'o clock."

Rena stands up and walks over to me. She observes me closely and as she does I start to notice myself.

My hands are shaking as I try and lift them to look at them. they're bandaged but you can see a faint color of red trying to escape. I look down at my buckling knees and see them bandaged too. I only fell... I guess i hit pretty hard.

"Woah!" I exclaim as I'm being lifted from my bed to a wheelchair, "You're really strong."

"Vampire strength," Rena answers knowingly as she wheels me out into the dimly lit hallways.

As she wheels me around the empty hallways the lights brighten a little. I look at the the identical doors waiting to turn to the one that Dell is currently in.

What even happened?

I was listening to music as i crossed the street. I was violently pushed forward. I fell to the ground. I started bleeding. I saw Dell. He was bleeding and my vision couldn't really focus where. I saw Ashley come over. I blacked out.

We turn into a room lit with only machine lights and a dim light above. I look around and no one is here except for us and Dell. Rena pushes me closer to Dell. I can hear his every breath as he lays asleep under the light covers.

"Dell..." I reach my injured shaking hand to his. I grasp his hand and hold it in mine.

His hand is fairly warm. I look back to Rena and she nods knowingly. She backs out of the room slowly and waits outside the room.

"I'm so sorry Dell. This is all my fault. I'm such a terrible person," My eyes start tearing up, "I can't believe you saved me after everything I did to you. you could have died and it would have been all my fault. I'm so, so, so, so, sorry Dell."

"Ashley?" His voice trails as his eyes flutter.

I feel as if my heart literately shattered that very second.

How could he have thought that was Ashley?

Tears start to fall faster from my eyes.

I wipe my face as he turns his head and stares at me blankly.

"Hey," He says without emotion.

"Hi," I reply.

The room is silent. He doesn't say anything. i want him to say something. Anything. I just want to know if he still cares. I want to hear him say something. Something to remind me who he is. I want him to say 'I love you'.

"I love Ashley," Dell says blankly.

I can feel my body shaking.

Someone barges through the door. Rena comes to my side and frowns at him. She looks at me. I feel my eyes starting to tear up again.

How could he say tat? He's an asshole. Whatever. It's not like i actually cared anyways.

Dell's POV

I wanted to see how she would react, if she would even care. Instead, I the door opens wildly to my surprise and Rena barges in. She glares at me with daggers in her eyes. She turns to Ana with soft and kind eyes.

I look to Ana and see she's starting to cry.

"A-" I try to fix my stupid mistake.

"Shut up," Rena interrupts, "I'll be back to talk to you."

"Wait Rena!" Ana tries to talk her out of it as she's hopelessly wheeled out of my hospital room.

I'm a fucking idiot. (Jeebus, swearing alert!!! Lawl XD) I can't believe I was stupid enough to say that. The truth is, i want to move on from Ana.

I know Ana will never love me back the way i did her. I thought I had her, I thought she was mine, but I was dead wrong. We haven't talked for what seems like ages and it's killing me. The one moment I get to, I say something stupid.

All i wanted her to say is that she didn't want me to.

The doors are slammed open and Rena walks in her vampire fangs showing.

"You're a retard," Rena states angrily, "I can't believe you would do that to Ana."

"I kno-" I try.

"Obviously you don't. It's so obvious she likes you. If she didn't like you, I would kill you right now."

She stares at me intently. I try to avoid her eye contact but I can't Finally I look away and scratch my head.

"Don.t inturrupt me this time. i want a say in this. I want to get over her, okay? She doesn't actually love me," I say as calmly as I can without breaking down, "Now stay away from my personal life."

"Dell Conner, you're a complete idiot, and I hope you realize how stupid you are."

Without another word she leaves me in my room. Ana doesn't love me. She wouldn't even stay with me. I'm not good enough. Dammit. I don't love Ana, I don't love Ana, I don't love Ana.

Why did I push her out of the way? [Because you love her stupid.] Ashley is the one. I clearly stated it to Ana, right in her face.

Ana's POV

I wake up feeling better. The sun shines through the blinds. I look outside to see the the sun shining, but since it's late November, it's probably freezing cold outside like usual.

Ana helped me back into bed after she talked to Dell and told me everything was okay. I nodded smiling and told her it was okay with me too. She patted me gently on the head and said goodbye.

"Hey," A delicate voice says form the chair in my room.

I look over and see probably one of the last people i want to see in the whole world.

Ashley.

Shes smiles innocently and walks over to me.

"How are you feeling?" Ashley asks in her perky voice, "It was so heroic of Dell to push you out of the way."

"Dell loves you," The words spurt out of my mouth.

"Yeah, he's really nice. I love him too. Sorry if I'm boring you with my stupid chatter."

"I-It's okay. I'm glad someones here to talk to me."

"Yeah. I skipped school to come here, but I think it was worth it. I got to check up on my boyfriend and I got to check up on you. I've seen you around school, but we never really talked. I really want to be friends with you. Sorry if I'm too straight forward."

She smiles and giggles a lot while she talks. She's also always apologizing. I nod and smile along with her as she continues talking. I guess she's not that bad.

I understand why Dell loves her so much. I could never fulfill his wants and needs. She's so pretty with her golden blonde hair and her striking emerald eyes. She's wearing a black sweater with bleached skinnies and black converse. Her hair is down and flowing just so perfectly even with the white headband in her hair that matches perfectly with the shade of white in the ares of her bleached skinnies.

"I under stand why Dell loves you so much. you're just so... perfect," I compliment her truthfully.

She blushes slightly and smiles at me, "You're so pretty though! The way her hair and your eyes are like, perfectly matched. You're shyness is so cute, and you're so elegant and nice to people. You pay attention to everyones behavior, knowing exactly who you should be friends with and who you can trust. I wish i was like you."

"I wish I was like you. You're s confident in everything. Your emerald eyes perfectly match your golden blonde hair. You're so pretty and all the guys think you're really cute."

The door opens, stopping our compliment party and Rena comes in with her older brother being dragged behind her.

"Hey!" I smile cheerfully as I scoot myself to sit up more.

Rena smiles and nods towards Ashley asking if she's okay. I nod back and Rena's unsure glance turns into a smile as the two start making small talk. Ren walks over eyesing me and crouches next to me.

"Hey," his deep, but soothing voice says. :How ya doin'?"

He smiles and it's unbreaably kawaii. I giggle and return the smile, "I'm doing pretty good. I like your sister."

"Yeah, she's a cute little one," he leans a little closer, "I heard you're magical."

I nod in responce. He looks off into space, pondering about what to say next, or maybe thinking about how I'm magical.

He moves a strand of hair behind him. His hair is silver/grey/white/blone (Jeebus Rae XD) that's short in the front and longer in the back. He's wearing a black cloat with the zipper open, revealing nothing but a plain white shirt. He has dark denim jeans on and red converse. His smile is bright as he look into my eyes with his gradient red eyes.

"Let's go see Dell," Ashley says aloud.

I smile in responce. I need to get out of here soon.

We all enter Dell's room and he looks at everyone and stops his gaze on me. I look away, not wanting to start and cry, remembering last night.

Rena, Ren, and Ashley start talking and I'm sadly pared right in fornt of Dell. I try not to make any eye contact with him.

"Ana, I'm sorry about last night," He apologizes.

"It's fine. You love her. I don't care. I'm glad you moved on," I look into his (DAMMIT I FORGOT THE COLOR OF HIS EYES!!! comment if yuh know and win a shoutout!!!) eyes.

I can feel my heart tear and every word I say to him.

"Why did you push me out of the way?" I ask him looking back towards him.

"Because I-"

"Okay guys! Once you two get better we are totally going to hang out as friends!" Ahsley announces with Ren smirking and Rena smiling at me.

"I'm cool with that," I smile looking at Ashley.

Dell nods silently smiling half heartidly. I want to know what he was going to say. Dammit. If only Ashley hadn't inturrupted.

As we all continue to start talking Ahsley starts talking to Dell. I turn to Rena and Ren as the talk to each other and join their conversation. Soon enough Ren joins the other two and leaves me alone to talk to Rena.

"You totally like Dell," is the first thing that comes out of Rena's mouth.

"Yeah right," I reply shaking the thought off, "Andre say's thank you for what you did for him," I say trying to change the topic.

"He did?" Rena says smiling.

"Yeah," I reply as we both join the group.

We all talk to eachother, but Dell and i never get a chance. We plan out what we're going to do when I atleast can walk and Dell can at least use crutches. Every now and then I look at Dell and see him staring back at me but we look away in embarassment, at least for me.

TROLOLOL

Once upon a time, in a land of makebelieve, lawl JK XD I kept looking over at someone and we kept looking at each other at the same time and it was really weird XD

Shoutout to OF MONSTERS AND MEN!!! I am addicted to 'Dirty Paws' (P.S If you dont know, SEARCH IT!!! OMG!!! READ THE LYRICS MAYN!!!) Keep singing weird songs peoples!!!

~JOE OUT!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 0 12
Anastasia is the youngest child of a regal pureblood family. Ana is a 5th year Slytherin during the time of this story. She is starting to come out o...
183K 5.7K 28
Anastasia is just a normal 17 year old human girl who goes to school like everyone else and does everything normally just like everyone else. Her lif...
450 22 20
This a story of Anastasia. A young high schooler that fell in love with William. William is a high school graduate trying to pursue his dreams of bec...
96 14 16
Dana is anything but the average 18 teen year old girl. She's living in a literal hell where she is forced to read minds. In all the stories and TV s...