His Dark desires

By soul-in-piece

A dark love story of a dangerous mafia falling for his enemy's daughter .. Vansh Rai shighania is a name of f... More

Prologue
Devil
Angel
Way To Meet
His Babygirl
Madness
Sadist
Dark Fae
Deadly Obsession
Wicked Desires
His Threats
Crybaby
Perfect Addiction
Escape ?
Possession
Merciless Beast
Fear
India
Hotel
The Night
Father
Teaser
Love Or HATE ?
Challenge
Mystery
Past !

Dark Infatuation

3.8K 288 141
By soul-in-piece

New York

" Angre ... Have you clear the warehouse . " Vansh asked as he marched inside the company where his meeting was going to held !

" Yes ... Boss ., We removed all the traces . " Angre said .. as a twisted smile curved into his lips ., .. he remembered how mercilessly he cleared everything .

" Hmm ... " Came his curt reply ., With dominating aura around him ., Cold expressions on his face , Surrounded by numerous bodyguards ...

Everyone around them shuddered ..
At his intensity ., the man's lower their gaze not able to meet his malice gaze ... Women's were ogling his masculine figure ...

But one stare from him ... Everyone intimidated with his cold demeanor ..
He smirked .. inwardly with satisfaction when he eyed the look on their face ... Fear .., fear of him ...

As he was walking ... Just then a small petite figure crushed into his hard chest ... She was about to fall ..., But as his instincts work more faster than him ... Quickly wrapping his masculine arms around her curvier
Waist ... he held her !

A ... New blossoms invaded my senses ., As I breathed imbued body mist with fragrant sandalwood ., So detoxifying that I felt myself loosing in her ...., ..

I looked at the small ... Curvilinear figure ., Who's has her eyes closed due to fear for her ... I have only one word ., A beauty ... She's is !!

Her scent has an inspiring and eroctic smell .... So fucking ; Natural !!

Her ... Skin so flawless ., Curves incredibly soft like a silk to his rough body ..., Fair skin with perfect prominence of her jaw and cheeks bone ... Long dark lashes that fanned her cheeks .., as she stilled her eyes closed !

Her plump lips ... Just like rasberry ., Quivering with fear ., Begging for him to fuck those lucious mouth !!

Her sawn like slender neck ., The creamy texture is calling him to mark his Territory !

Her perfect sized breast ..., He had the sudden argue to kiss and suck them .,
Feel the touch of her bossoms ., How would it like ., When he will claim her breast .., In his big masculine hands !

Will it feel soft just like ... Soft cotton balls ?

When she open her eyelids ., Her beautiful attractive eyes trailed to him ...

He felt himself go hard .. the want for her excruciating him ... He felt possessed of her !!

The way she was looking at him .., It was so alluring ...

His Trance broke ..., When she removed his hands from her Waist !

Their eyes ... Met .., his dark hooded brown eyes locked with her hazel black eyes .... A shiver run through her as his cold and intimidating eyes met with her ... His eyes conveying some deep .. and twisted emotions ., Her heart beat began to beat fast !!

She was pulled by her thoughts by his deep ... Intimating voice !

" Are you okay ... Miss ?

She shuddered at his deep voice ., Her instincts were telling this man in front of her .... Is dangerous ! His entire being screams power ., Supermacy and dominance !!

" Y-yes .. " she replied timidly ., Looked at his eyes which was filled with Amusement or some kind of deep Emotion ! Though she was herself suprised by her this kind of behaviour ... She has never been this intimated by anyone !

She saw him ., Nodding his head !

" Ahh .. Sorry . " She mumbled meekly and quickly walked out of there .. she's not able to meet his burning gaze ., She felt so wierd ! Just then she heard deep chuckled ., Though she's not sure it was him or her mere illusion !!

A sinister smirk spread on his lips ., As
He saw her walking through him ....
His eyes darkened with possession .,
As he ogled her every curve ., Shamelessly ., His malicious mind .,
Took him to the dark desires ., A eroctic image flashed his mind imagining her small frame underneath him ... On his mercy ., Begging .. moaning ., Screaming his name !!

" You should have not come in my way ... Now you did ; your fate sealed with me .... Mine . " He mumbled as his lips curved into maniac smile !!

His reverie broke ... When he listened someone calling him !!

" Mr Raisighania ., You here ... I mean didn't you about to come tomorrow . " Daniel .., the CEO of the company asked ., But shuddered at the look !!

He titled his gaze to the man ... Eying him With cold and dominating demeanor ., But smirked satisfied by his shaky breathes ., Which he took in fear !

" Ahh ... Mr Raisighania ., You are welcomed ., I hope you didn't face any problem while traveling . " Daniel said nervously ., While vansh raised his eyebrows pointlessly at his bluntness !!

He marched inside the cabin ., Before letting out a hume of approval with bodyguards .. surrounding him with staoic face !!

Daniel .. released his shaky breath ., As he saw him going ; but tension invaded his mind thinking about the meeting ... Conveying through his eyes ., He called out his PA !

" John ... Call Ms Sharma ., Informed her about this sudden meeting ..., Only one hour she has ;
Hurry up . " Daniel said ., His forehead formed numerous lines .,
Indicating his distress ..., Who would not ., The man in his office is famous buisness man ., With void of any emotions ; A unsympathetic bastard ., a monster who killed people mercilessly .., His Ruthlesness is something which he never want to face ... Not only him ; But every One !

John .. took in the heated environment ., He know danger is striking ; so he quickly make a move !!

-------------

Riddhima ... Back and forth in her cabin ., Nervously fidgeting with her fingers !

Just now ., She was informed that the meeting will be held today only ., It's not like ; she didn't prepared the presentation but the lack of time is playing with her ... Confidence !

Last time .. checking her presentation ., She took a deep breath to calm her racing heart ., As she closed her eyes ... A pair of those dark hooded brown eyes ., Flashed through her mind !!

As she remembered him ., His eyes were the most mesmerizing. ., clad in expensive black suit ., His masculine veiny arms reflecting his stoned body ., Broad shoulders .... His sharp features ., Making him look a Greek god !

She pulled out by her thoughts ., With the voice of ringtone !

Beep . Beep . Beep

Her cheeks heat up ., As she realised ., She was literally dreaming about the man whom she met just now !

" Isn't he handsome ? " Her subconscious mind screamed behind her head !

" Yes ... He was ; but dangerous too . "
She said smiling ., But it faded remembering his intense gaze !

" Hey ... Don't tell me you didn't like bad boys . " Her subconscious teased her ...

" You ... Just shut up always speaking rubbish ... , And yaa I like chocolate boys . " She said and smirked ., Thinking that she will shut her mouth !

" Haa ... Very pathetic choice of your darling . " Her subconscious teased back irritating her more !

" Whatever ... , You want to think "
She said .. almost rolling her eyes .

Her trance broke by the continuous ringing of the call ... Patting her head at her stupidity she picked the call !

" Hello ... Baba . " She said smiling brightly ., After so many days she was talking to him !

" Meri ... Ghudhiya kaisi hai tu . " He asked ., At the other side his eyes filled with tears ., Remembering her bright face .., always smiling to him ., Like a star !!

She giggled at her father .., as he called her by .. lovingly by her Nick name ...

" Mein .. Achi hu baba ; Aap batayiye apni medicine time par le rahe hai na ? " She asked ., Her father knowing very well his tantrums for the medicines ..

He laughed ., At the other side ., Seeing her daughter converting into lecturer .,

" Haa... Meri ghudhiya mein le raha hu ; Mein teri baat na manu esa hi sakta hai kya .. hmm . " He said.., while she smiled !

Just then she heard the knock on the door ...

" Ahh ... Baba ., I will call you later ., I have very important meeting to attend and yaa bless me with your ... Magics blessings . "
She said .... Her lips curved into beautiful smile ..

" Hmm ... Riddhima ., Mera ashirwad hamesa tere sath hai ., "
He said ..

" Haa. .. Baba janti hu ., Acha aab mein rakhti hu ., I have to go And yaa I love you ! " She said ., Pouting cut the call .. taking deep breath she turned to go ... Her destination !

______________________________________

To be continued ...

How was the chapter guys ? Do tell me your views !

Did you liked their first meet ?

What to do you think guys ? About Vansh next step !

And yaa ... I didn't make Poppat of my readers ., Indeed he was vansh !
😁 ...

Spam ... My comment box with your inline comments ... I'm waiting 🙈

Vote , share and comment 😉

Target

Vote - 90
Comment - 100 ( apun comment jyada mangta hai ree 😁😼 )

Till then
Bye 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 417 38
As we all know opposite pole attract like that they attracted towards each other He hated her for being his replaced bride and she also hated him for...
114K 5.6K 22
A cop eager to catch a criminal, a simple girl who can do anything for her love and a wealthy business man full of mystery. What will happen when th...
716K 35.9K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
34K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...