Mr. Alpha

By Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... More

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 20 .

444 8 4
By Jenna_x-

*Warning mature scene in this chapter
You have been warned*

Aurora's POV:

After me and Teddy finished swimming in the pool we decided to go to the basketball court and play a game together.

"Come on its down this way I think." Teddy's unsure tone made me laugh as I followed him down the long hallways of the castle like house.

"Here it is." I walked into the room and my eyes widened in amazement.

The court was huge. It was bright and well lit and had wooden flooring and well painted basketball court on it. There was a rack full of basketballs at the edge of the court and there was two hoops on each end of the court.

(You all know what a basketball court looks like but idc I'm addicted to adding pictures into my stories SUE ME).

"Wow it's so nice in here how much flipping money does Zinc have damn." I said as I walked around the court still wearing my bikini and sliders.

"My parents were the ones who had this place built Zinc just took over once they died." Teddy said from behind me as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me into a small room that was in one of the corners of the room.

"Here put these on over your bikini so we can play a game." Teddy said while handing me a paid of white basketball shorts and a jersey.

I quickly put them on and smiled at the number that was on my jersey.

The number was 3 my favourite number which made me happy.

"Grab one of those basketballs from over there and let's play a game." Teddy said while jumping up and down to warm his legs up.

He was now dressed in a jersey and had his original Nike shorts on also.

I quickly grabbed a ball and brought it back over to Teddy who smiled at me and took the ball before bouncing it and running towards the hoop.

"Hey that isn't even fair your taller than me!" I shouted while running up to where Teddy stood bouncing the ball.

"Ok fine how about you go onto my shoulders and try and score a goal into the hoop?" My eyes widened in size at Teddy's idea but I decided to just do it.

"Ok fine but if you drop me you'll have to live knowing you killed your girlfriend by dropping her off your shoulders." Teddy nodded and crouched down so I could climb onto his shoulders. Once I was on his shoulders he stood up and walked slowly over towards the hoop.

I had the ball in my hands and I threw it into the hoop. Once it was in I couldn't help but feel proud of myself even if it was such a small thing I did I still feel happy I did it.

"Can you put me down now Teddy please?" I asked Teddy but he just shook his head which made me hold onto his hair and pull it slightly so I wouldn't full off.

As I pulled his hair I heard a slight groan come from deep inside Teddy's throat which made me snicker slightly.

"You don't know what you just did do you?" Riley's voice said as he dropped onto my legs and started rubbing his hands down them.

"Riley? Why are you in control?" I was confused but I didn't think much of it that was until he pulled one of my legs down causing me to fall which made me let out a slight scream, but before I fell to the ground Riley caught me and brought me to the front of him.

I had my legs wrapped tightly around his waist and I was now staring into those deep purple eyes that I have grown to love more everyday.

"You are so beautiful." Riley said while scanning my face. He brought a hand up to my check and caressed it which made me lean into his touch and place my hand over his.

"I really want to fuck you right now." Riley said like it was the most casual thing in the world but for me it made me feel like I was about to faint.

I felt heat start to make its way onto my face and I blushed a deep red colour.

"What if I said that I wouldn't mind if you fucked me right now either?" I replied in a seductive way.

"Then you wouldn't even have time to process your words as I would be inside you in a second." Riley replied in a low tone.

"Then do it. Fuck me." I said after a moment of silence in a more confident tone.

"Princess I would but we are in a basketball court with no where to-" Riley cut himself off as he looked over at something and smirked.

I raised an eyebrow in question but quickly realised what he was looking at and smiled.

"Maybe I might get to fuck your pretty little pussy after all." Riley said as he walked over to the clothes closet still carrying me.

When we entered it had more space than we both thought it had.

Inside there was a couch with a mirror opposite it and shelves filled with jerseys and shorts.

Riley carried me over to the grey couch and threw me onto it not long after he was pulling my basketball shorts down to reveal my bikini bottoms.

"You look so good in this bikini princess." Riley stated as he started to remove my jersey.

Soon I was left in only my Bikini and Riley staring down at me with a hungry look in his eyes.

"My turn." I said and I flipped us over so I was now straddling Riley. I started to grind my hips up and down onto him which caused him to release a sharp breath as he tossed his head back into the coach.

I then lifted his jersey over his head and tossed it on the closet floor. I then quickly stood up and locked the closet door before coming back over to him, making sure to sway my hips as I walked and got back on top of him.

Riley's big hands came up and cupped my breasts leaving me to release a slow breath.

I then started to untie his shorts while he starts to untie my bikini soon I was left in only my bikini bottoms and Riley was left in nothing.

"Now this is hardly fair is it darlin." Riley said as he flipped us over so I was beneath him.

He starts to pull down my bikini bottoms slowly until I was laying there in nothing.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll see stars." Riley whispered in my ear as his hard dick met my entrance.

I screamed as he pounded into me at a fast and hard speed. I gripped onto Riley's hair as he pounded in and out of me.

"Mmm your so wet darlin." Riley said as he pulled out of me before pounding back in causing me to see stars just like he said.

I tossed my head back as a loud moan left my lips.

I felt Riley's lips come down onto my neck, leaving wet kisses all down my neck and collar bone.

I was in pure bliss.

"Faster Riley." I moaned as I felt my release start to surface.

"Hold on baby wait for me to come." Riley said still pounding into me out at a much faster Pace.

He knew the difference between faster and harder.

"RILEY!" I screamed as I tried my hardest to hold my release in but I couldn't and soon I released all over his hard dick.

I soon felt Riley release deep inside me as he collapsed on top of me and start to breath heavily.

"So round two?"

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
2.1K 125 30
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! A Mate. Someone a werewolf craves for, will do anything for, will protect with their life. M...
7.9K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
9.4K 238 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...