||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

Per 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... Més

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)

319 21 47
Per 1319nimika

Preparations for the Diwali party was going on in full swings. One could clearly see, each and every member of the family was running here and there. It looked as of MM wasn't being decorated for Diwali but for some wedding. Sumo and her PCT gang were busy in the kitchen. And Sumo being Sumo took full advantage of the fact that Shravan was busy in decoration and other preps. Coz now she could do whatever she wanted in the kitchen. And Shravan wouldn't be able to restrict her from overworking. Though Preeta and the other ladies and warned again again, but she was The Sumo. She would never listen to anyone.

Aur phir kya tha Sumo madam ne apni hi chalai kitchen me. Making a lots of dishes and over worked herself which actually resulted in tiring her. Her body still hadn't recuperated completely; reason being that she was absolutely careless about her medicines and rest. And Shravan being busy and not hovering around her to, keep an eye on her, was an additional woe, which made her take more liabilities towards her health. But Preeta was no less, so she had messaged Shravan about the same and thus Mr. ANGRY MALHOTRA was now on his way to teach his loving girl a very nice lesson. Let's see what it is and how he teaches a good lesson.

The angry hulk of a Malhotra stood at the entrance of the kitchen and watched his naughty wifey stirring some dish in a big pot for a good few minutes. Preeta had seen him, but he motioned her to keep quiet ,so that he could catch Sumo red handed and she wouldn't be able to dodge him again. He knew for a fact that Sumo was way too exhausted, but she wouldn't take rest until everything is perfect in her kitchen. But he couldn't let her neglect her health anymore. So he strode towards her silently and in a swift motion picked her up and threw her on his back as if she was some kind of a bag or sack. And went away from the kitchen leaving the PCT girls Giggling behind.

Sumo was so busy in preparing her dish that she hadn't sensed him and when he picked her up all of a sudden, she felt that a storm was taking her away. And it was true in some sense too. Coz our dear Malhotra was now equal to a raging storm. Now only God could save Sumo from the upcoming storm, named ; SHRAVAN MALHOTRA...😈😈😈

Once they both reached their room, Shravan opened the door and entered inside still in the same position; she hanging on his shoulder. Once inside, he strode straight to the bed and dumped her on it but still with care. Shravan was still raging inside the room from one corner to the other muttering something or the other under his breathe, while Sumo was reeking in the aftermath of the entire journey from kitchen to their room. Once she was normal, she remembered what he did and was about to erupt on him when she saw him raging like a mad bull.

And the moment she realized that she had been caught neglecting her health and that it has enraged the beast in her hubby dear, she had to think of some damage control. While she was still thinking of some ways to reduce his anger, she felt being dragged up from the bed.

Shravan's POV
****************

God! What should I do with this girl. I had asked the PCT girls to help me so that Sumo would not overwork herself in her excitement. But it seems that she completely misused my leniency and my absence around her. Ordering all of them and taking advantage of the fact that she is their boss, she exactly did the opposite of what I wanted.

God!!! Why doesn't she understand that love her, I care for her and more specifically, I am worried for her. I just am scared to lose her. I have already lost her once, but atheist I knew that she was okay. But when yesterday Anuj and Preeti told about how She had a nervous breakdown and that depression thing.....

I am shivering still at the thought that what if..... Ahhh!!!! I don't even want to think of any other alternative. I JUST CAN'T LOSE HER DAMNIT....

And seeing her relaxing without an ounce of idea about the storm building up in my heart, it made me more angrier. I want her to know what she means to me and if this means that I have to get a bit harsh on her, then be it. At least it be good in a long run. I can't let her slip away from me just because of some stupidities. And even if she gets too much nangry then I will handle that in the Malhotra Way....

POV Ends
***********

And thus he dragged her up from the bed and pulled her such that she directly hit him on the chest.

Shravan was looking straight into her eyes with so much intensity that she shivered. And adding up on it, their proximity was last not helping her. The way both their chests were glued to each other, sent shivers down her spine and the most weird part was it was loke a continuous process and looked nowhere near stopping.

Unable to hold his intense gaze any longer, she looked away. But guess what, her facing away from him didn't go down well with him and so he hooked his index finger and made her face him, holding her chin.

The window of their room was open and the winds that entered through it messed up her hair and some strands fell on her face hiding it partially from its owner. Shravan carefully held the strands and pushed them behind her ears. The moment his cold fingers brushed on her cheek side, she felt the goosebumps arising all over her body. Even Shravan realized that and smirked thinking about what would happen in the future when he would be doing many more things to her about which he has been fantasizing since long. But before all that thus issue at hand needs to be handled in such a way that she never ever neglects her health again.

Shravan- (still caressing her face) Hmmm... so Mrs. Suman Shravan Malhotra, what was going on?

Sumo as so lost in his touch that she didn't realize that he had asked something. Seeing her still lost his touch, he smirked and then pinched her waist which made her squeal.

Sumo- (breathless) Wh..what are you doing Shravan???

Shravan- (raisingvhis eyebrows) What am I doing??? I think that should be my question to you. What was going on downstairs???

Sumo- (Trying to act oblivious) Wh...wh..what are you talking about? I don't know anything.

She tried to come out of his grip. But all her attempts went in vain.

Shravan- Jab pata hai ki dur nhi jaa still, to koshish bhi kyun karti ho.

Suno then stopped struggling and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Shravan- Don't... don't make that face and try to melt me.

Pushing her to the nearby wall and caging her there, he came much closer even if that was possible.

Shravan- (with pain in his voice) Why Sumo? Why do you do this? You know right, I don't like seeing you struggling or in any pain. Your tears hit me hard here (pointing towards his heart) and it pains a lot. Baby kaise samjhaun me tumhe??? (Running his hands through his hair frustratingly)

He had thought that, he would intimidate her a bit, so that she would get scared and won't repeat the same mistake and take care of herself. Bit it seems that he just couldn't give her even a tiny amount of pain. He was still Sumo's Chashmish by his heart and he just couldn't bring himself to torture her, even if it was for acting.

Sumo understood his dilemma and also her mistake along with his fears. Shravan moved back and created some distance between them. Sumo then suddenly pulled him towards her. It actually was quiet unexpected of her. So Shravan kept looking at her for a while and then his trance broke, when he felt her keeping his hands on her waist and then cupped his face. Standing on her tippy toes, she first pulled him a bit down and then kissed on his forehead. Moving her hands to his collars and pulling him closer to her, if that possible, so that no air could pass between them, she took his lips in a deep kiss. This kiss was to assure him that she was okay and a promise to be with him and near him forever.

Sumo- (hugging him tightly) I am Sorry baby. I promise I won't repeat such a behaviour ever again Shrav.

Shravan- (a bit surprised from her use of the two endearments ina single sentence) Sumo...

Sumo- (pecked him to quieten him and surprised him) Shravan I sorry. I know you are worried for me. It's just that I have worked for Lang time and never sat for rest in last few years. So taking rest and not working was actually not going down we with me. And you you were not there to divert my mind. So.... but I promise I will try to never do this same thing in future.

Shravan- (though a bit sad from the mention of her past but still he needs assurance that she would be okay in future) And how do I believe on this. I saw what you were doing in the kitchen today and what all you have doing till today even after being warned continuously by me about .....

He was again interrupted by her peck on his lips. His eyes widened in shock. He was confused as to what had come upon his shy queen that she has been going all bold today since the morning itself with that sprain drama and the after.ath in the room to this all.

Shravan - (looking at her doubtfully) Sumo tell me truthfully, are you on drugs? (She widened her eyes in shock and nodded her head head vigorously) Then are you.... you... I....I mean.... are PMsing?

Sumo again widened her eyes and swatted his chest shyly.

Shravan- No I mean, today you are behaving do different, so out of character, since the morning itself. So I thought to ask.

Sumo- (almost in a whisper) It's just that today I feel like showing you ,how much I love you, though I know that you know it well. And on you question of how to believe it, then listen. I won't repeat the same mistake again, because I can't see my Shrav, my Baby in pain too just way you can't see me in pain. I can't see the vulnerability in your eyes. Because you look the best when you have that attitude and pride in your eyes. Though I would always want you to show me your vulnerabilities and weakness, but it is because I want to be the one, who would help you come out of difficult phases, just the way you are with me. ALWAYS. Just the way you can't see me in pain. I love you way too much Shrav. And what I saw today in your eyes, I don't want to see it again, at least I don't want to be the reason behind it. I want to be the reason behind your smiles, carefree laughter and bubbling happiness. I...I....

She was chocking by the end. Shravan melted instantly hearing her apology and the monologue. Unable to hold himself anymore, he hugged her immediately and kissed on her hair.

Shravan- Shh... don't cry na Sumo. Please. Achha leave all that, come let's have your medicine. Then we have to look after the remaining arrangements also na. So come.

He then made her have her medicines and holding her hand in his, he kissed on her forehead. He stayed in that position for sometime. Both reeling in the intimate feeling that had overpowered them. It si said that the forehead kisses are really very powerful. They were so bust in each other that nine realized the fact that everyone must be looking for them downstairs. But.... but.... but.... how can our dear Pushky pie stay away from his favourite couple without teasing them, thus he had come up to their room and spoke loudly, "Yaar bhaiya, agar aapka romance khatam ho gaya ho to zara niche aayenge??? Woh kya hai na ki lights wale ka number aapke paas hai. So usse bulana hai lights ko thik karne ke liye. So please Kripa karke zara bahar aiye na. Waise I am sure Sumo wouldn't mind. Kyun Sumo? Yaa phir thoda aur romance karna hai, toh continue it, but number message kar dena bhaiya aur...."

Before he could continue anymore, the door opened all of a sudden and he received a bit strong punch on his face. But because it was ll of a sudden, he was taken off guard and fell on the ground on his butt.

The Malhotra family who were sitting in the living room since the start of his drama, now bursted out laughing much more than before, when he was teasing ShraMan. And the one who gave him the punch was The Sumo Wrestler.

Sumo- (keeping her hands on her waist) Han to kya bol rha tha tu? Koi problem hai tujhe, agar mai apne pati ke sath romance karun to? Aur answer chahiye ya itna kaafi hai?

Pushkar-(Running holding his slightly bruised cheek) No... no...no... I am fine with this much only. It is more than enough. I need no more answers Sumo Devi.

Shrvan who standing behind Sumo also laughed out and both of them together went down hand in hand. But Pushkar who sitting on the sofa applying ice on the cheek, which actually had no bruise a such, upon seeing them, stood up and hid behind Preeti saying, "Save me Preetz. This witch Sister of yours would surely kill me today.Look she had to damage my handsome face on Diwalu only, when the guests are about to come. Kya chehra dikhaunga mai unhe? Haye meri phooti kismat!!!! (Making a fake crying face) Huh jealous queen!!! (Making faces)

Sumo- Oyee Fake male version of Nirupa Roy. Agar abhi apne magarmachh ke aansu band nhi kiye na to ek aur lunch doongi. Aur iss baar sahi me tujhe bahot sare ice cubes use karne padenge. (Showing a punch)

Pushkar this time removed his hand from the face and stood there showing his 32 teeth. This banter had adequate the others laugh so much that their cheecks were now paining.

Anuj- Gosh these two are serious jokers. How do you all mange with these two minions???

Varun- Bro you haven't even seen half of it. Just wait and watch what all you are going to see.

Vandy- So true Varun Baby. But it actually relaxed us all a bit after all the hectic day.

Nirmala- Hmm. True dear. Come on now, everyone off to their rooms. Get ready children. You all have an hour and a half more. So get ready fast. Guest will be coming soon.

Everyone starts going, when Ramnath in his authoritative voice," Wait. (Pauses) Get ready fast and don't forget romancing your partners too" and went away winking at all of them, especially the youngsters who were standing with open mouths. The rest of the elders went away Giggling and after them the other couples too.

8.00 PM, Malhotra's Lawn
**************************

Lights, sparkles, cheers, laughter, merriment, and celebratttiiiioooonnnnsssss......

The Mansion was decorated something like the above

The fountain at the entrance of the lawn

Seating arrangements

The entrance into the lawn be decorated like above

The Rangoli exactly at the door of their Mansion. It was prepared by Preeti.

All over the lawn these aerial hanging lamps spreaded the much needed light

This Rangoli prepared in a big area in between the Lawn and the house. It was the central attraction and was looking truly beautiful.

All the steps were having these lamps which just increased the lighting beauty.

These floating diyas were kept on stands which were present in all the corners and some in the centre of the lawn as well.

And these single diyas were completing the look of Diwali night by being kept at every corner. This decorative piece of diya was scattered in every corner and it was easy to be distinguished which could prevent any accidents of fire.

Each and every corner of the lawn was fill with the aforementioned vibes. One who would enter in once would be wearing a smile and glitter in their eyes all the while. Such was the environment over there. These positive vibes reached the Malhotra Family too who had finally decided to grace heir party.

So one by one all the couples entered the party starting with the eldest as in RamNir and ending with Preekar in decreasing order of age group.

ShraMan's Looks

AnRushi's Looks

Preeti's Look and Pushkar's Attire

Vandy's Look and Varun's Attire

Well each and every Malhotra couple was glowing like a newly married couple. Afterall their relations and life came back on track after so long. And this was the first Diwali, they were all celebrating together. Toh khush hona toh Banta hai na Boss!!

Everyone was busy talking with each other and sharing some good memories with everyone. And how can we forget about the delicious food prepared by our master chef. People who had some starters were already singing praises of it. And this actually made the PCT girls and Sumo way too happy. Ramnath Malhotra today felt top proud of his daughter and one again realized of how wrong he as about her before.

Well all the PCT gang ladies were cordially invited to this party along with their families. And nothing could be a better gift to them than being appreciated for their work when still people in our country at many places look down upon working women.

Well let's look at the brighter and a better aspect today as it is Diwali, that means Celebrations Tiiiiimeeeee...... And true to it, everyone was enjoying to their heart's content. Laughing, eating, cracking jokes and so on...

Suddenly all the lights dimmed over there. People were surprised be this but then  a spotlight fell on a person: AARUSHI. She became nervous qs soon as she felt herself being in spotlight and reason being unknown to her. Then a moment later she saw Anuj approaching her through the darkness. And now the spotlight was on AnRushi. She looked at him with confusion as his face held a bright smile which clearly indicated that he was behind all this, but the question was: WHY???

Then everyone saw Anuj holding her hand in his one hand and the Mike in the other.

Anuj- Sona, I know you are confused regarding all these. But all this is the part of a surprise. Umm... well you do know that today is Diwali and on this same day few years ago, I had proposed you in the same kind of arrangement, right?

Aarushi- (nodded) Haan... now I know why I had that Deja vu feeling. (She sealed in happiness).

Anuj- Yup. And today here, I am on this same day again asking you... (He bend on his knees) Sona, you are my life, love. Tye day you entered into my life, it all changed into something, I had never imagined. 10 years back had someone told me that this would be my future, I would have laughed it off. But see, here I am. Living the moment to the fullest. Every year, Diwali has been special for us be it personally or professionally. So on this Diwali, I would like to tell you again, I the presence of your family and this time to the world too, that I LOVE YOU SONA. YOUR DEV LOVES YOU JUST LIKE  A MAN LOVES  A WOMAN. WILL YOU MARRY ME, AGAIN??

Aarushi was just speechless. This man had stolen her heart again. She made him stand up and then crashed into his arms with such an intensity, that he was about to fall, but still held himself somehow. Aarushi was transported back in time to the same moment of years before. Those days both were best of friends. They both had love on their hearts but were scared to express as they didn't want to lose the other one, who was the only solace of their hearts. But then taking a leap of faith, Anuj confessed his feelings to her and spoke the same lines as before {guys the lines referred here are the ones in capital letters}. That time, she couldn't believe her ears and asked him for confirmation saying, "You love me as... as... a friend, right? As a .." But she was cut short in between by his reply, "I LOVE you Sona as a Man loves a Woman".

And that's it, there love had blossomed into something more and culminated into their marriage.She came out of her flashbacks when Anuj separated her from the hug, only to kiss her forehead, promising her of their together forever.
Then slowly and with a lote of love and care, Anuj slid the ring in her finger. She was stealing in happiness. Then she unhooked a locket from her neck and removed the ring it had and made Anuj wear it. He was tok ecstatic seeing her love for him.

                  AARUSHI'S RING

                        ANUJ'S RING

Everyone had an expression of awe on their faces seeing the lovebirds so much into each other. But the one, who was most affected was Sumo. She never thought that seeing two people celebrate their love this way will again give a small way for her dreams to come back. The dream of her beautiful marriage. The one about which she never even imagined. She didn't want anything very lavish as she had her dreams limits to her resources, but she just wanted it to be unique and special and that her groom should be the Love Of Her Life. And who else it can be other than Shravan. He too had noticed the change in the look of her eyes and knew what was affecting her. He was slowly succeeding in what he had wanted. He wanted Sumo to realize her dreams and he worth. She was his princess, the queen of his heart, so itw as but obvious for him pamper her, but he too wanted her to accept it as her right and not as some favour that life or he was doing on her. Just the way Sumo accept this family as hers, he wanted her to accept her dreams nad not just think of them as unworthy and throw them away forcefully. And today he knew that he had successfully climbed up the first step with this surprise engagement plan.

It was both his and Anuj plan to hit two hearts with love arrows in a single throw. And both were successful.

Few moments later....

Vandy Kamini and Nirmala were standing together and talking while Aarushi, Preeti and Suman were busy taking care of some other things as none of them wanted to hear gossips.

Vandy- You know what mumma, I now realized what all I missed Doug on this family. Be it the relationship of a dear and bhabhi or a husband and wife. I was always just a daughter in law and that too to the evil. (Gloomy expression)

Kamini- Oh puttar tu chinta kyun karti hai? Tuanu thode hi na pata tha ki woh aurat kitni vaddi chudail hai. So stop overthinking about it. Okay.

Nirmala- And Beta, you know what's the best part is, that you realized your mistakes this soon.  Coz sometimes it takes your lifetime, but you can't undo your mistakes even if you realize it. Just the way I can't bring back the last ten ten years of life for my family or my sons or even my daughters who were suffering.

Kamini - Offo Jiji. Forget about all this. Today is such an auspicious day, why worry about past so much which is long gone. Let's just enjoy the present. What say? ... and yeah, from present I remember, it was so nice of Anuj to present all his Bhabhis such beautiful gifts. He knows how to handle his relationships.

Vandy- Yup. I actually never thought that he would do something like this too.

Flashback
************

Before everyone came out of her Mansion into the lawn, Anuj had stopped the three daughter in law's of Malhotras and gave away some presents to each of them.

Anuj- Vandy Babhi, this is for you. Well I don't know your choice. But the much I understood you in the last two days, I got this for you. Don't know if you like it or not. But we can change it too. So please do tell me, what you feel.

And you two rats (Looking at Suman and Preeti) come here. Look you are sisters but then you are my Bhabhis too. So here is your present. Well you both are the angels of my life. So here it is.

                 Suman's present

                     Preeti's present

Everyone felt proud of him, especially Aarushi they felt he knew how to handle relationships as they were just very delicate. The elders were satisfied with the choice of their daughter and then why to even doubt. Afterall he was Raghuvar Tiwari's upbringing.

Flashback ends
*****************

Nirmala- Well I think we are too lucky Kami, that we got such understanding children. But where are our children.

Right then the three other daughters came to them.

Kamini- Arre beta, where are your husbands. You all are looking so tired. They should be with you na. Where are they. Where is Pushkar? Doesn't he miss his Preetz anymore or what? (Chuckling)

Preeti- (twisting her lips) Why would he even miss me Mumma? He is toh finally enjoying with his first love. SO...

Kamini- What? Yeh tum kya bol rhi ho Beta? (Attracting some audience because if her shout. But Vandya nd Nirmala handled them)

Nirmala- Kami Calm down.

Kamini- What calm down bhabhi? You just wait and watch. Aaj to shaamat aani hai uski. Biwi yahaan jai, aur woh bandar kisi aur ke sath....

Preeti- Arre no mumma, you are taking me wrong. By 'first love' I mean, he is at the food counter hogging on different cuisines as if he is eating for the very first time in his life.

Kamini- Gosh!! His love for food would get him killed one day. Such a crazy boy. (Hitting her forehead)

Nirmala- Accha yeh batao, ki baki namune kahan gaye??

Aarushi- Anuj is busy with Papa discussing about the case regarding 'SuPriYa'.

Vandy- Last I saw him busy in a meeting with his client among the celebration sounds only.

Sumo didn't say anything and everyone looked towards her.

Sumo -(Feeling everyone's haze towards her) Whattt??? Aap sab mujhe aise kyun well rahe hain? Mujhe nahi pata ki woh kahan hai. Even I am searching for him. Even he is not picking up the call.

That's when Aarushi said, "There he is."

When everyone looked towards that direction, someone got shocked for a second but then the green monster arose inside her and that was Suman.

Suman thinking, 'What the hell is he doing? I thought he may be busy with some clients or with food but here he is enjoying.'

She had expected to see him doing anything but turning around she saw something and then BOOOOOOMMM...

Shravan was busy talking and laughing with none other than: URVASHI...
************************************

HEY GUYS

Hi, so here I am back with another chapter. And the Diwali celebrations along with the surprise engagement is here.

Do tell me if you liked the chapter. Well now it's time for some Jealosy. Let's see how Shravan deals with it.

Please do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

WELL GUYS MY EXAMS ARE STARTING.  THE INTERNALS. SO I MAY  NOT BE ABLE TO POST FOR THE NEXT 15- 20 DAYS.

ALTHOUGH I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IN BETWEEN, BUT I CANT PROMISE.

BUT I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WORTH YOUR WAIT.

Till then have a happy reading and stay safe.💕💕💕💕💕

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.6K 332 61
Despite being surrounded by fitnah, her hijab is her cover. Due to her family troubles and the sacrifices her mother made after her father abandoned...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
34.3K 2.2K 32
#12 in happily This story is about the two completely different people, who are but the 'best companion'.They two never talks "Cheesy Stuff" to each...
188K 15.3K 58
" And warn them of the day of intense regret, when the matter shall have been decided; and they are (now) in negligence and they do not believe." - Q...