All for a girl named Rose

By Ellabella0709

Natasha Romanoff, Yelena Belova, Melina Vostikoff, and Alexi Shostikov are attempting to take down the Red R... More

Steve Rogers
Cold Chinese food
Betrayal
A problem... or a few
Stark
Are you ok with this?
Kiev
Wilson
Dog tags
The couch
Untitled Part 11
MasterCheif Ukraine
Rotisserie chicken and apple pie
The Bartons
Ohio
Belova
Flash drive
Canada?
A/N qna?
Switzerland
The snap
Again
Peter
Paternity test #2
Ill give him a second chance, what do I have left to loose?
In bed

The whole truth

2.1K 42 15
By Ellabella0709

Spoilers for the black widow movie

Rose slid into the back seat, right behind Natasha in the front passenger. Steve had somehow gotten stuck sitting in the back with her. It was Sam's turn to drive.

She leaned back looking at Natasha's blonde hair that she had bleached, cut, and gotten Brazilian straightened while they were in the UK. 

Everything was going smoothly, the bags were packed, plane tickets in their possession, and fake passports and ID's tuned to perfection. Their story was flawless, four Canadian tourists, a mother and daughter traveling with their two best friends. They had just finished their trip to Europe and were now traveling to America for three months to explore the Midwest before heading back home to Ontario. 

Well that was until they pulled off the interstate onto a country back road to enter the city from the west instead of the busy east side.

The road was almost completely empty save a black SUV behind them. Natasha glanced over her shoulder at the car. Rose got an uneasy feeling. She pulled a hand gun from under the seat and tucked it into her waistband, she knew that she'd have to ditch it before they entered the airport.

But just incase something happened on the way there. Highly unlikely. But not impossible.

The SUV sped up going well over the speed limit. Rose cursed under her breath and opened her mouth to say something to Natasha when three gunshots shattered the front passenger side window.

Two bullets lodged in Natasha's right shoulder, the third wizzed past her and into Sam's thigh. Rose took in a deep breath, weaving a plan together as a spider weaves a web.

"Ross' men!" Natasha yelled.

"Natasha! Back seat! Now!" Rose commanded and everyone seemed to forget that she was only 14 and everyone else had years of experience on her. 

Natasha looked Rose in the eyes for a split second, swiftly switching from shock and confusion to understanding and trust. Natasha pulled herself over the center council into the back.

"Steve apply pressure to her wounds." Rose said less commanding, she kneeled on the center council that Natasha had just crawled over. Sam had sped up considerably but he was jerking as pain shot up his leg and into his body. The car swerved and the SUV was gaining. "Sam! Passenger seat! Now!" 

Sam looked at the teenager in confusion yet pulled himself over to the passenger side, keeping a hand on the wheel.

Rose slid into drivers seat and grabbed the starting wheel with both hands. Taking a deep breath to calm herself before she pushed the gas petal all the way down. She watched the speedometer as it climbed up, stopping just before 150. She heard rustling in the back.

"No guns!" Rose yelled as she rolled down her window. She moved her right hand to the left side of the wheel allowing her to squat on the seat and push her torso out of the window. Whoever was after them was no longer able to shoot at her from the right, tempting the SUV to move to the left side of the truck. She was the bait but she was also the hook.

"What the hell are you doing!?!?" Sam yelled at her.

"I'm saving our asses!"

Rose moved her free hand to the gun in her pants. She took the safety off and pulled down the hammer. As soon as she could see the windshield of the other car she fired, every single bullet in her gun, into the drivers side. The car swerved and lost control, swerving into a ditch before bursting into flames.

She eased herself back down into the seat, dropped her gun onto the floor, and grabbed the steering wheel properly with both hands. 

She didn't slow down for at least 26 more miles. She slowed the car down as they entered a small town just outside of the city.

"Where did you learn how to drive?" Sam asked her after his heart stopped racing so fast he thought it would burst.

"Russia." Was all she said as she pulled into a big brand supermarket. "Natasha, I'm going to need your SHIELD black car." 

Natasha had managed to keep her black card, basically a credit card with no limits. Given to SHIELD agents to use on missions.

"I doubt they'll except it." Natasha said but handed it over anyway.

"Does it work with ATM's? Rose asked.

"Yes." 

"Good." She opened up the door and got out. "Don't go anywhere."

Steve and Natasha shared a look but Natasha just shrugged.

Rose withdrew money from the ATM and walked inside. She grabbed a cart and walked to the first aid isle. She grabbed normal and large bandaids, gauze, 3M medical tape, rubbing alcohol, Vaseline, and tweezers. She moved onto the woman's hygiene section and grabbed a package of tampons. She spent the next few minutes crossing the store to the office supplies where she grabbed a few packages of superglue.

The cashier gave her a strange look but Rose just shot a sharp glare back.

When she made it back to the car she threw the bag onto the center council. 

"Sam use the tweezers to pick out all of the glass that you can, clean the wounds with rubbing alcohol and put bandaids on the smaller cuts and use superglue to close the larger gashes but do not touch your bullet wound."

"I was in Pararescue, I can take care of cuts and bullet wounds, I'll be fine. But why the bandaids?" Sam asked as he did was she said.

"To help cover up your injuries. It'll help make it look less suspicious." She turned back to Natasha. Rose handed her the gauze, tampons, medical tape, a water bottle, and Vaseline. "You know what to do." She said then glanced at Steve who didn't seem to have a cut on his body, only partly healed scratches. 

She moved onto herself. Thankfully car windows were designed to shatter into tiny thick chunks, no more than a centimeter big, so he only had a few small cuts that she covered with bandaids.

After twenty or so minutes the supplies that she had given Natasha were handed back and she turned to Sam. She handed him the water bottle and he washed out his wound. Then she handed him a tampon.

"Umm, isn't this for you? I don't need it." He gave her a questioning look.

"No, it's to pack the bullet wound. I don't get my period."

"Huh?" Sam looked at her confused. "But you're a girl... right?"

"They removed my uterus. No eggs, no fallopian tubes, no children." She gave a a quick smile.

"They used to do that when you graduated." Natasha said.

"They do it before you even start your menstrual cycle now. Because of you and me." Natasha just nodded. Rose turned back to Sam. "Pack the wound with the tampon, cover it with Vaseline then use the gauze-" Sam cut her off.

"I know how to pack a bullet wound." He said. "When we get to the airport and they pat us down, what happens when they feel the gauze or would the wounds show up on the body scanners?" Sam asked.

"We'll say we got in a car crash. If they ask any further questions about why they look mysteriously like bullet holes then we'll tell them that they are rebar holes. Rebars are used in concrete structures, or smaller concrete objects like the barrier on the edges of highways." She rubbed her eyes. "We'll find a gas station, change clothes, wash off dried blood. Then we'll park a block or so away from the airport and walk there. Steve, you drive."

Everything when't smoothly after that. More so than the car incident at least. One question about their injuries but not much after that. They boarded the plane, Rose and Natasha on one side of the isle, Steve and Sam on the other. 

A hour and a half after the plane took off Natasha leaned over and whispered into Rose's ear.

«There is something I need to tell you about the Red Room.» Rose looked at Natasha confused. «That wasn't the first time I took them down, it was the third. The first time was as soon as I escaped, I failed to kill Draykov, the second time was nine months before we saved you. There was a second operating Red Room, it was more technologically advanced. The generation of black widows before you, Yelena's generation. They were controlled, it was almost like mind control. It's hard to explain what they did to them. We, Yelena, Melina, Alexi, and I. We had a synthetic gas that freed them from mind control. It was an experiment, the first true test. That's why it wasn't used on you. In case something when't wrong and the mind control no longer worked they would loose one generation, not two. That's why it was so much easier getting you out. However as soon as the other widows were free they left and lived their own life. But your generation, they wanted to continue to fight, they were gas lighted  and conditioned to be loyal, so it'll be harder to free their minds. Another reason why it was so easy to free you was because there were no guards left. Not a single one. As soon as they found out they were at risk they stupidly sent every single Red Room guard there. Leaving your Red Room, the traditional one, defenseless.»

«Where was this Red Room?» Rose asked.

«In the sky, like a SHIELD helacarrier.» Rose looked at her confused

«If Melena helped you last time, why did she betray you this time?»

«I'm not sure. Maybe it was because she figured out that she knew nothing but the Red Room and maybe she was nothing without it, had no purpose without it. Or maybe she even got sentimental, that Red Room was training you girls how they had trained her. It could be something else entirely.» Rose just nodded, she had no more questions as her brain processed the information she had just been given.

The rest of the plane ride went smoothly. They got off twice and boarded two more plaines before finally touching down in a city called Des Moines, a few hours away from the Barton farm.

The car ride was filled of paranoia. America being the country that was searched heaviest for them.

The eventually pulled up to a small farm, got out of the car, walked up to the door and waited as Natasha rung the doorbell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 12 12
This My Black Widow AU where Yelena is 2 yrs older than Natasha and The only Avenger who knows about her Sister is Clint. Natasha escaped the Red roo...
19.9K 534 52
Her name means from the sea. The ocean is dark and mysterious; it's ominous, yet majestic. It's addicting, beautiful. Unfortunately, the ocean is al...
10.6K 221 21
Surrogacy has been around since 1985. And for the past 3 decades that's how the Red Room has added to their ranks. By taking genetically chosen embry...
17.9K 378 9
Natasha decides to take the team on vacation to Russia to meet her family. Consisting of her parents Alexi and Melina, and two younger sisters Yelena...