The Princess and the Samurai

By xlovely_samantha

In the Land of Fire there is a Kingdom named Konoha. The ruler of the Kingdom is Queen Tsunade. She has four... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

2.3K 125 30
By xlovely_samantha

"Hah!"

Sakura lunged forward with the wooden pole at the untouchable man.

Kakashi, easily, moved his pole down and blocked her weak attack. He had to admit she was very strong, as a matter of fact, she was extremely strong for a princess. But, why wouldn't she, her mother is a goddess when it comes to strength so someone had to inherit it.

"Princess your stance is sloppy," Kakashi implied and lowered his pole.

"What did I say!" Sakura fumed. "When training I want you to call me by my name!"

Kakashi winced at her harshness. He regrets training her at times. Her attitude is different when she wasn't wearing those fancy dresses, jewelry and makeup.

"Alright c'mon lets try fighting with our bare hands," Kakashi motions the frustrated pinkette over to the center of the training area.

"Alright," Sakura huffs and places the wooden pole back in its original spot.

Sakura and Kakashi walked to the middle and stood a couple feet apart.

"Alright," Kakashi walked over to Sakura and stood behind her, "Just relax yourself while I give you different fighting positions, you tell me which one is most comfortable, alright?"

"Alright," Sakura nodded her head and waited for Kakashi.

He gently wrapped his hands around her wrist and started moving them differently. After a couple of movements she told Kakashi to stop.

"Alright, this is comfortable," Sakura spoke gently and opened her eyes.

Her right arm was extended out slightly and her left arm was tucked in close to her waist, with her hands clenched. Her right legs was extended and her left leg was back holding her weight, since she was leaning back for support.

"Alright, this is just like how we practice," Kakashi stood in a fighting stance. "Go!"

With that Kakashi lunged forward with his fist positioned for her head.

Sakura pulled her left arm up and her right arm crossing over it to deflect his punch. While blocking it in time Sakura swept her leg underneath Kakashi, but he leaped over it and flipped over her.

Kakashi swiftly turned around and threw his right leg up in the air. Sakura blocked it with her back facing him.

She turned around and swung her arm forward putting her weight into it. Sadly Kakashi caught. It was now a battle for strength and dominance, he knew for sure he'd lose to her over strength.

Sakura threw her other fist forward, but Kakashi caught that one as well and they both fought back to see who would give up.

While Sakura wasn't paying attention, Kakashi released quickly and Salura stumbled forward from losing the force in front of her.

Kakashi tripped Sakura, grabbing her arm behind her back and landed on top of her.

"Damn it," Sakura mumbled and slammed her head on the matted surfaced.

"Never let your guard down," Kakashi replied, not releasing her just yet or moving off of her.

"Um," Sakura trailed off and couldn't gather her words properly, "W-Would you mine getting off of me?"

"Of course, sorry," Kakashi quickly scrambled to his feet and took a hold of the pinkette's hand, that fit ever so perfectly in his.

"Thank you," Sakura nodded her head and brushed herself off.

"I think that's enough training for today," Kakashi spoke and walked over to grab a bottle of water. He grabbed another one and tossed it to Sakura.

"Why!?" Sakura screeched and caught the water bottle that Kakashi had thrown. "I want to keep going!"

"We've been training for the past two weeks, to be quite honest I think you'd be able to join the Samurai force, but you would never do that right?"

"Well..."

"Sakura!" Kakashi raised his voice. "You promised if I trained you, you wouldn't join."

"I know, I know," Sakura waved her hand.

Just as Kakashi went to speak there was a knock at the door. "Kakashi, please open up!" A familiar voice hollered from behind the door.

Sakura began to panic, as well as Kakashi. Finally, Kakashi grabbed ahold of Sakura's waist and shoved her into his closet.

"Coming," Kakashi answered and hurried over to the door.

When the silver haired man opened his wooden door, behind it was a black haired man, filled with energy and a green suit can be seen underneath his white samurai uniform.

"Gai!" Kakashi said a bit shocked. "What are you doing here, I thought you were placed in the Land of Wind?!"

"I was, that you are right!" Gai hollered, full of energy. "But, I came here as an escort and thought I'd drop by to say "hi" to my long time rival!" He shouted and held his thumb up.

"In glad your- wait." Kakashi paused for a moment. "Escort? Who are your escorting?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"The Prince and King, he's been coming her for the past couple of weeks, you haven't heard?!" Gai shouted in complete shock.

"No, no, I haven't heard," Kakashi replied in a monotone voice and narrowed his eyes at his energetic rival, "Where do you get all this energy, Gai?"

"You gotta work out more!" Gai shouted and smiled widely. "I highly recommend one of my green jumpsuits, let's not forget the fact that the women are highly attractive to men in tights!"

Kakashi let a long sigh slip out and shook his head slowly, "Your one of a kind, Gai."

"But after all this training I'm thirsty, do you have any youthful drinks?"

"Is everything youthful to you?" Kakashi's expression dropped. "And yes, I have drinks in the closet."

"Thank you!" Gai shouted and headed to the closet to get his delicious and youthful drink.

Kakashi's one visible eye widened. Sakura was in there. What was his reaction going to be when he finds out he has a girl hiding in his closet, let's not forget that she's the Princess.

"Gai, wait!"

"Why?" Gai shrugged and opened the door.

Sakura's eyes were wide and she looked at Kakashi then back at Gai. Then back at Kakashi and Gai. This process went on for awhile until Sakura extended her arm out, the one that had the water bottle in her hand.

"I'm just grabbing a water," he shrugged and grabbed the water out of Sakura's hand and shut the door.

Kakashi sighed in relief and his tensed figure eased down. Kakashi sat down on one of the tables and Gai sat across from him.

"So why have they been visiting us for so long, it's strange how I wasn't informed, I was told that it was just a meeting."

"It's bigger then that!" Gai exclaimed and chugged the whole bottle of water down. "The Prince came here to find a Princess to become his bride, in the Land of Wind when a Prince is to marry a Princess they King must give up the thrown to the Prince."

"I know the whole process," Kakashi sighed, "I once went to the Kingdom there as an escort for the Queen herself, I decided I should catch up on the history there and I read about it in one of the books."

"Well Prince Sasuke decided it was him time to take charge since his other bothers had no intention of marrying."

"So he's come here to marry one of the Princesses?" Kakashi asked, questioningly.

"Of course!" He exclaimed. "Since the Land of Fire has the most Princesses living here, he decided to come here first."

"That's cold," Kakashi mumbled.

"What is?"

"I mean he only came here to find a Princess to make her his Queen, but he didn't do it because he loved her, because he wants power." Kakashi said in disgust. "In my opinion I'd like to get to know her, not marry her for power."

"Well Prince Sasuke has always demanded for more power, but in the Land of Wind you must be married in order to become ruler," Gai explained thoroughly.

"So do you know who he has an eye for?" Kakashi asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I know he met three already, I hear he's been visiting here to see if the third is a keeper."

Gai and Kakashi shifted their gaze at the closet. There was a sound of someone shifting in there as if someone was leaning against the door to hear more clearly.

"What was that?" Gai asked and raised his bushy brow.

"Nothing!" Kakashi answered quickly. "I think its time you get back to work, I can't have you getting in trouble."

"Your right!" Gai exclaimed and shot up from his seat. "I must return, their meeting is probably almost over!"

Kakashi led his bushy eyebrowed rival to the door, said their goodbyes and he was off in an instant.

"Phew." Kakashi sighed and dropped his head. "Alright Sakura-sama, he's gone." Kakashi headed to the door and opened it.

"KYA!" Sakura shouted, from leaning on the door for support so she could listen clearly, he removed it from her and she fell forward.

"S-Sorry K-Kakashi-san," Sakura mumbled from on top of her white haired teacher.

"It's alright Sakura-sama," he groaned, with his face planted into the ground.

Sakura quickly climbed off of him and extended her arm out for him. "Thank you," Kakashi smiled and grabbed ahold of her petite hand and she hauled him up.

"So that's what they've been hiding from me!" Sakura growled.

"L-Lets not get feisty now," Kakashi held his hands up in defense. He had to admit she defiantly had her mother's attitude.

Sakura grabbed her dress that she wore over her training outfit and headed straight for the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Kakashi asked, while Sakura slammed the door shut and ruffling could be heard from behind the door.

"Kakashi-san hold my hair tie," Sakura unleashed her pink hair from the bun she put it in and handed it to Kakashi. "I've got some business to handle with my mother!" Sakura growled and headed out with a deep scowl on her face.

Everyone who passed by the Princess gasped and gulped loudly. No one had ever seen Sakura like this.

She was a girl who thought everything was beautiful and lovely. She saw kindness even in the darkest people. But now, if looks could kill everyone who passed by would be dead with one hit.

Sakura stopped in her tracks when she saw her sister, Ino, come running down the halls balling her eyes out.

"Ino-chan, what happened?!" Sakura asked grabbed ahold of her sister who was trembling from crying.

"He's a jerk, a big jerk!" She screeched and whipped her eyes with a tissue that she pulled out of her dress. Sakura looked at her confused.

"Who is?"

But she didn't get an answer. She stormed off and headed straight for her room. She slammed the door and the sound of crying could be heard, faintly.

Sakura huffed and headed straight for her mother's door. She heaved her dressed up and stomped down the hall angrily. What were they hiding from her, and why were they doing this. Sakura did not like it and was going to get to the bottom of this.

"Mother!" Sakura growled and barged into her room. She paused when three set of eyes were on her.

"Sakura." Tsunade sighed and shook her head. "Great timing."

"What do you mean?" Sakura snapped and looked at the two figures that they could only see their eyes. "Who are they?" Sakura snarled.

"This is King Jiaraya, from the Land of Wind," a man with long white haired stood up and smiled brightly.

"Pleasure," the old looking man bowed and walked over to Sakura. He grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckle.

"Oh my," Sakura shook her head and bowed. "It's an honor to be in your presence, King."

"And him?" Sakura pointed to the other man who sat on the left side.

"This is Prince Sasuke," Tsunade pointed to black haired man who stood up proudly.

"Pleasure to see you again, Princess," Sasuke bowed and kissed Sakura on her knuckle. "Princess Sakura," Sasuke looked up at Sakura from his bowed position, his lips grazing against her knuckles, "I'd like to make you my Queen."

Sakura gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
64.8K 1.6K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
41.7K 550 28
The 5th Great Ninja war had ended and Konoha now once again lives in an era of peace. Sarada had still planned on becoming Hokage and she was unmoved...
68.3K 3.2K 67
Kakashi wakes up in the high-security wing of Konoha's hospital. He seems to have been severely wounded, his chakra is almost depleted and... he has...