Leo Valdez x Reader

By skskskandioop123456

You are a daughter of Poseidon, if you don't like that you can change it but it will wok best with the story... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Info!
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

1K 17 13
By skskskandioop123456

Leo POV

           It's been amazing okay? With Calypso being back. Awesome. Great. I think....The more time I spend with her the more I realize I don't actually know the girl I'm dating. Of course the amazing super sized mcshizzle had saved her from her island which made up for everything on my side. But, I had noticed how depressed Y/n had become. 

          Her and that boy. What's his face? Corvin? Kamden? Caedon?...yeah Caedon. He was trying to cheer her up. I was glad he made her happy but I couldn't help feeling...Ugh...Is that a feeling? I've never loved someone before, like in a romantic way.  Now I know what you're thinking, 'How could Leo Valdez never have been in love?' Quite simply, I had never let myself, of course I had met some girls that made me want to love them...like Khione...And Calypso....gods, did I really just say I didn't love my girlfriend?

Y/n POV

         I didn't have to tell Caedon. We're were staring out along the horizon, over the lake. I was so busy thinking about how to tell him how I felt that I hadn't noticed him staring at me intently. I looked over at him and opened my mouth to try and explain, but he inturupted me,

"I know what you're going to say."

"Y-you do?" I could feel myself breaking. I had been holding in so many emotions I didn't even know I had. It felt like when Percy would make big waves and try to tip me over playfully. This time it wasn't so playful. 

"That you're not ready to be more then friends, I can tell from your eyes. You're always distant. You belong with Leo, he's an idiot for not realizing yet." I felt tears forming, Caedon was so so so perfect. But he was my friend. And I wasn't ready for anything else, especially after everything that happened with Leo being alive and then mine and then not. 

"I'll still always be here for you. I still want to hang out and spend time with you, but I understand. I love you Y/n, as a sister. " I started sobbing right there, right then. Caedon pulled me into to him and I cried on his shoulder. A sort of understanding passed between us and he knew I just needed to be held, by a brother, by a friend. I just needed to cry, and let it all out. I needed to break my loop. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

What did y'all think? I'm trying to get over my writers block....Shout out to @ReadingForever638 for helping encourage me to keep going on my story! Hope you enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.1K 6
This is a stiles x reader fanfic. You and your pack were hunted and you were split up from them. Fighting rows of hunters on your own left you broken...
60.1K 1.1K 7
Enjoy these ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ oneshots / STANDALONE(s) with the ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ wheelใ€‚ Heroes of Olympus and characters ยฉ Rick Riordan Leo Valdez art ยฉ @viri...
68.7K 910 13
completedโค๏ธ i started writing this at least six years ago, so my writing style has changed a lot since this. i never expected this to get just as mu...
1.1K 114 19
"Why do you always cherish every little things, taking pictures of them like you'll never see it again soon?" the silver haired boy asked out of curi...