Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 53.

320K 9.4K 7.3K
By fxckingpayno

"Harry.." I whined, placing the heated barrel back onto the bathroom counter.

The boy kept sneaking into the bathroom and groping me inappropriately. It started with him poking at my sides, but because its Harry, it immediately turned into smacking my bum and fondling my breasts. I understand he is all riled up after hanging out with the boys all day, but I hope he will be able to calm down.

"I'm doing anything" he said giving me a fake look of innocence before squeezing my bum.

"Harry! Stop that!" I squealed making him laugh and look at me through the mirror.

"Well you're taking too long. The reservations are for 7:30 and it's already 7:45" he said making me shrug.

"Well you decided to take a never ending shower" I replied sarcastically making him roll his eyes.

"Whatever" he said, reaching his hands up to squeeze at my chest. I batted his hands away and picked up the curling iron once more.

"I have a hot tool in my hand and I am not afraid to use it on you" I said waving the wand around the air.

His eyes glinted humor as his lips held a playful smirk. I've seen this look before. He gives it to me right before a dirty remark leaves his lips. He needs to learn to have a filter because whatever is about to come out of that mouth of his can't be anywhere near good.

His hands traveled down to the front of his grey sweatpants, where he lightly squeezed his crotch. "Me too" he said with a smirk before bursting out into laughter.

I couldn't even help the smile that broke out across my lips. Nor could I even try to hold in the laughter that had somehow made its way into the air. I shook my head and bit my lips looking at the tattooed man on the other side of the bathroom.

"Alright that's enough. Out" I said placing the curling iron down and pulling him by his hand.

"I'm just getting started" he replied making me shake my head.

"I bet you are. Now go get dressed, I'm almost done here" I said making him groan and walk out of the bathroom. I shook my head at his childish behavior and finished curling the last few strands of hair.

Every since Harry and I had shared that extremely intimate gesture a week ago, all he has been is playful. I am happier to see him like this then yelling. He's been for the most part very calm the last week, rarely losing his temper and not even trying to pick fights.

I was mostly nervous that he would expect situations like the one we shared more often, but I was happy he didn't bring it up or try to push me into it. It was obvious he was getting restless, and it didn't help him that the boys had only added to his rowdiness.

Tonight, however, I could tell he was a bit one edge. Although he's been playful, I can tell by how antsy he was as the time had ticked by. I was excited to be able to go out and eat at a restaurant for once instead of cooking dinner like I normally do.

Once the last piece of hair was curled, I un-plugged the curling iron and walked back into my room. I was happy to see that Harry was not in my room, lounging on the bed or going through my underwear drawer, which indicates he is in his room changing.

I pulled on the maroon dress that was laying on my bed and adjusted the long sleeves to cover my cold hands. Sitting on the bed, I pulled on the small, black ankle boots that Sophia had lent me. I remember when I first saw them, I was terrified to even attempt at walking in a heel, even if this one was small.

Once both were securely on my feet, I stood up and looked in my mirror. The few strands of hair that were falling in my face were tucked behind my ears before I grabbed the clutch on my bed and proceeded to walk out of my room and down the hallway to Harry's

"Harry, do you mind if I use your shower tomorrow morn-" I began but immediately stopped at the comical sight in front of me.

Harry had his usual black jeans and boots on the lower half of his body, but hanging off the upper half was a white button up shirt. The buttons were all twisted and messed up as Harry's big hands failed to accommodate with such small objects.

"I hate wearing these shirts" he said grumpily, irritated with the shirt.

I smiled and set my clutch on his bed before walking towards the tall, annoyed man. Each of the buttons were in the wrong place, and were twisted all around each other. I undid each individual button before beginning to re-do them for him.

"My hands are too big" he said with a pout playing his lips.

"I know" I said, finally making my way to the top few buttons. "Do you want them all buttoned?" I asked as he shook his head quickly.

"Leave the first two" he said making me nod and finish up quickly.

As I stood back and watched him look in the mirror, I raised my eyebrows just at how good he looked. The shirt was white, which made his tattoos available to see through the material of the fabric. The tight material clung to his muscular torso and his biceps were perfectly showcased.

"You look beautiful" he said pressing a small kiss to my cheek. I smiled and walked behind him as he approached his bed. "Here you can wear this" he said handing over his jean jacket with the Savage symbol on the back.

"Oh, no its fine, I have a coat to wear" I said looking up at his dark eyes.

"Please, just wear it" he said looking desperately at me. I know he only wanted me to wear it as his act of dominance.

Every time someone sees that symbol on a jacket, they know not to mess with them. If I have the jacket on, it's like man repellent, not a single guy other than Harry goes near me. It must be a weird gang member thing because Liam does it with Sophia too.

I pulled the extremely large jacket over my shoulders and let it hang off my body. For a fact, I know Harry will comment something about the size of this jacket on my body, but I can usually learn to tolerate his jokes especially if they are aimed towards me.

"Come on half-pint, you made us late" he said with a smirk, letting his hand rest on my bum.

"And so it begins" I reply.

~

The restaurant was very elegant as white and black decor lined the entire interior. The tables had lace table clothes, with expensive utensils and black napkins. When we first walked in, Harry didn't even have to say his name, as women peaked out and took us immediately to a secluded back table.

Harry had pulled out my seat, allowing me to sit while being quiet the gentleman considering the groping he was doing minutes prior in the car when I was trying to fix my hair. Once we got the menus, I made it Harry's job to order for me considering I had no idea what half of the stuff on the menu even was.

Once both exotic and expensive meals were order did the man finally sigh and look at me from across the table. His shirt was still buttoned up which surprised me considering his hatred for it. No wonder he was wearing this shirt, this place costs more than my entire house back home. Home.

"You know there's a reason I brought you here, right?" he said with raised eyebrows making me nod.

"I assumed there would be" I replied making him nod slowly.

"That's not really how I wanted it to come out. There is a reason I brought you here, in public" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked making him begin to roll the sleeves up on his shirt.

"I mean, I have to tell you something, but I didn't want you to kill me when I did" he said making me raise an eyebrow and let a small smirk settle on my lips.

"You're getting me nervous" I said making him bit his lip.

"Promise you won't be mad" he said making me shrug my shoulders.

"I'm not promising anything" I said with a smile as he bit his lip before looking at me.

"We're going to Italy..." he said making me want to burst out in laughter.

"Why would I be mad at that? I've always wanted to go to Italy" I said laughing and picking up my un-touched glass of water and letting it slide down my throat.

"Tomorrow" he said, making me almost spit the water back into the glass. I looked up at him with wide eyes as he bit his lips nervously.

"We're going tomorrow" I said through clenched teeth as nerves began filling my blood.

"Tomorrow afternoon" he said making me sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier Harry. I have to pack for myself and I know for a fact you aren't going pack anything for you. I need to know these types of things Harry. You can't do this to me" I said as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I just found out this morning" he said looking at me sharply.

"Why didn't you tell me then?" I asked.

"I thought you would get really mad and yell at me, so I waited until we were in public" he said making me shake my head.

"I'm not mad, I'm just annoyed at how short notice this is" I said making him sigh in relief.

"I'm really sorry" he said watching me as I planned out my entire packing agenda in my head.

"How long are we going?" I asked making him shrug.

"It's not completely certain. I was told about three days but with what we're doing, it could easily take a week" he said making me look at him confused.

"What are you going to be doing there?" I asked making him tense up a bit.

"Just some business" he said.

Before I could even question him, the waiter walked over with our order of food.

A/N;

I got really carried away with this chapter!

Anyways thank you for 7K votes!!! You da best!

I just want to let everyone know that my updating schedule is changing soon so be prepared for that!

That's really it! thanks for voting and commenting! Keep it up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
554 54 12
"Come on, do it, curse, scream, yell at me, hit me, do whatever you have wanted to do all these years." He just stares at me, not doing anything. "...
487 17 24
PREVIEW: I nod again, slower this time. While biting my bottom lip. I turn around so my back is facing Harry. His fingers graze my neck as he swoops...