Virtual Assistant | Taekook |

By Snoehit

[ COMPLETED ] Jungkook finds an assistant named Taehyung who can be only be seen by him. Taehyung calls himse... More

DISCLAIMER
Introduction
1: I'm Your VA
2: Proof And Lies
3: Nickname
5: Illegal? Let's Do It
6: Sky Watch
7: Suspicious
8: Truth And Fights
9: Breakup And Reconciliation
10: Which Photos?
11: I'm Sorry
12: Remembered
13: Meeting Them
14: His Childhood
15: Sungjae
16: The Case
17: Jealous? Me?
18: Lee Tech
19: Obvious Feelings
20: The Contract
21: The Confession
22: The Confession-2
23: The Project: VA
24: So In Love
25: Kidnapped
26: You!?
27: The Truth
28: Who Are You?
29: Let's Make New Memories
30: A Lunch Hangout
31: A Happy Ending

4: Memories

6.1K 324 42
By Snoehit

Jungkook's POV

I reached the university and started walking towards my locker, getting followed by Taehyung who was apparently levitating.

I tried to ignore him in university so that people won't think of me as a crazy person or something.

I closed my locker after I took my books when I heard a girly voice calling me.

" Baby~" It was Lisa. She hugged me and pecked on my lips. I just smiled at her.

" Who's she?" Taehyung asked him. I thought of replying him in such a way that Lisa won't doubt him.

" Oh my girlfriend for an year Lisa, how are you?" I asked.

I heard Taehyung laughed loudly at my try on answering him.

My cheek must be a little pink due to embarrassment as not only Taehyung was laughing at him but Lisa looked at me like I spoke in Spanish.

" Uh- I'm fine baby....." Lisa started. She opened her mobile and checked the time. " I will go to my classes now ok?" She pecked his lips once again and ran off to her classes.

" A hot girlfriend you got there Kookie." Taehyung said as he observed Lisa running away.

" Yeah....and I hope you know you are staring at my girlfriend." I said and he giggled.

" Relax Kookie! I won't snatch her away from you. I am gay and she won't be able to see me anyway. Omg that rhymed!" Taehyung said and I facepalmed. I started walking towards my class which was accounting.

" And yeah.....read this timetable for my university. I don't remember which my next subject is so make me reminders for each subject." Jungkook said to Taehyung who nodded and read the timetable in Jungkook's hand and noted in the mobile.

Jungkook reached his class, and everyone was staring at him like he was godly or something.

He ignored them all and sat on last bench, his daily seat. Soon their teacher entered the class.

" Hello all. So last time, we had started Account codes." The teacher started and Taehyung immediately scrunched his nose.

" Ewww. Accounts? You are a business student!? Imma get out of here!" Taehyung said and started walking. I rolled my eyes.

" How will you-" I suddenly said, making everyone from the class look at me.

I understood it was a wrong move so I laughed awkwardly and said sorry and sat back. Taehyung giggled at me and then came back.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" How will you go anywhere without the mobile?" I asked him whispering while looking at my textbook.

" I can't roam in this university with you being here. I don't know how far I can go, but there are certain walls till which I can stay far away. I probably can't go out of the university but atleast go in the art classes." He said.

I didn't know that his range can be that much powerful. Oh my god what am I saying!

" -ngkook? Jungkook? JEON JUNGKOOK!" My teacher suddenly yelled, bringing me out of what I was thinking.

" Pay attention to the class!" She shouted. I just looked at her boringly. As long as I wanted to answer her back like I always do, I just kept quite because Taehyung was there.

" I will go now." Taehyung said and I nodded but everyone thought that I nodded to the teacher and gasped in shock. They think that I, Jeon Jungkook, listened to pay attention to the class.

I just sat down on my seat and looked outside guessing what Taehyung might be doing.

----------Timeskip----------
(Lunch break)

So the lunch break was here and this is something I hate the most in the university. I have no friends here so I just sit alone in a special room which is made for me to spend time there.

Earlier, the Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin used to be here with me but then- Aish....I just shouldn't think about them.

I still haven't given Lisa the permission to enter here. This room has become my special place and I don't know why, I don't want Lisa to know that I still have photos of my ex-friends here.

" Why don't you eat?" The sudden voice made me flinch and I glared at Taehyung.

" Will I ever get used to your sudden pops?" I muttered under my breath but he heard it.

" Never~" He sang and sat besides me.

" Eat your lunch! And then I have to talk to you about what all I learnt today!!" He sounded excited.

I never usually listen to anyone like that, but I know that this boy would not stop. I nodded and started having my lunch and the whole lunch break went through by he telling me where he went and what all he saw.

I actually didn't want him to stop. Why would I right? Why would I stop him if I am getting company rather than staying alone and thinking about all the past memories?

" And I also heard some boys saying that they broke in some shop! They were so proud of themselves but I wanted to smack them for breaking in like that. The poor shopkeeper must have had so much loss!!" Taehyung said and my ears perked up.

" D-Do you maybe remember their n-names?" I actually spoke for the first time in this entire conversation. He looked at me squinting his eyes but nodded.

" They called each other something like- Hobi, Yoogles and Chim....Yeah like that! Such unique names right!" He said so surprised and I chuckled at him.

" That's their pet names." I told him while smiling. He frowned and crossed his arms.

" How would you know?" He asked me.

" That's because they are my fri-" I paused when I was about to say that word. I just sighed.

" I-I know them. That's why." I told him but he didn't looked convinced.

" Come-on tell me!" He whined.

" I should just name you whiny baby! You always whine!" I told him.

He just stared at me for sometime.

" I-I got some blur memories....I think a guy was also calling me a whiny baby." He said and I widened my eyes.

" That's nice! You remembered something!" I said and he nodded proudly.

" Now I will remember everything slowly and then finally turn back to human!" He smiled widely and jumped across the room.

And Jungkook just watched Taehyung jumping while eating his lunch.

*****

I know all of you must be really impatient to know what happened between Jungkook and Yoonminseok but wait for it!!

MEME TIME

💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9.4K 54
Taehyung is new around. Luckily he quickly found an apartment, but hasn't checked it in person before signing the contract. Not even one day in, he f...
50.2K 3.6K 52
Taehyung had transmigrated to his novel and his fate was to die in the hands of the character he had written himself. But he didn't have plans to die...
1.2M 72.9K 33
[COMPLETED] โare you a girl?โž โjerk.โž their story began when jungkook mistook taehyung for a girl on their first meeting.
2.1M 136K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...