Between Us | taegyu

Par chbeombub

Inwhich Beomgyu and Taehyun we're campus rivals, a captain of basketball team & president of the science club... Plus

intro
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
epilogue
last

III

3K 140 18
Par chbeombub

"What an actual! ARE YOU SERIOUS? HE'S IN YOUR TEAM?!"Hueningkai exclaimed loudly That everyone could hear in the Cafeteria.

"Shhh!"Beomgyu said as covers Hueningkai's mouth.

"You're telling me that Jaehyun Is in your team? Gosh he's literally You're worst Enemy Since Middle school"Hueningkai Whispered Loudly"Gosh Hueningkai I didn't said You should whisper, JUST SPEAK CASUALLY"Beomgyu scolded Hueningkai.

"Hyung Don't let him Take your Throne, They said He's an Insane Basketball Player"Hueningkai spills the tea He heard, On students Earlier.

"You really have to believe those rumors? He's bad at Basketball The way he played Earlier is so bad,He can't reach my level And Who said he'd take the throne AWAY from me never"Beomgyu said with pride, He won't let Jaehyun Took over his Throne, Never.

"Beomgyu focus!"His Coach Scolded him

"Don't try hard my friend"Jaehyun said as he teasingly smiled at Beomgyu.

While at the Friendly Game to Test Their Skills for the next game, Jaehyun Did a Dribbling then Pushed Beomgyu Behind Intentionally, Beomgyu falls hard ground on the ground in pain.

"Beomgyu I think you need a break, You can continue practicing tomorrow"His Coach Reminded him, His Coach Noticed He's not focusing on the Game Lately since the other member joined.

"No coach I'm really ok Sorry coach"Beomgyu apologized several times.

Bitch he pushed me Intentionally You can't be level

"Hyung istg stop getting into fights, just ignore that asswhole"Hueningkai said as he pressing the ice cube in Beomgyu's face"How can ignore that asswhole when I go everywhere I see him"Beomgyu said in anger.

"That's not how you do that"A familiar voice suddenly said Took Hueningkai's Ice And Shows him how Do it properly.
"Oh Sorry Thanks Taehyun"Taehyun just nodded and Left them.

After He Left Hueningkai suddenly whispered silenty"Wow something really shifted when the both you got stuck on the room"Hueningkai said.

"He still hates me, Take that ice with you"Beomgyu said as he took away the ice on Hueningkai's hand and instead he puts in Hueningkai's face instead.

"Yah! Where are you going?"Hueningkai asked"Going home Obviously, Mom would kill me if I didn't get home early"Beomgyu said as he left.

"Gyu What happened on your Face?"Beomgyu's Mom worriedly said as she take a look at Beomgyu's face with dark bruises.

He pushed me and I pushed him back we are tie now mf

While at the training earlier, Beomgyu focused on his training, While Beomgyu has the Ball He also intentionally pushed Jaehyun on the ground with all his strength, Beomgyu just gave him a Teasing smile and Shrugs"What the Hell Is your Problem?!"Jaehyun said as he Pushes Beomgyu.

"Chill Chill It's a part of the game, You know"But Before Jaehyun could respond He punched him in the face without warning.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG? IT'S PART OF THE GAME!"Beomgyu claimed back as he punches Jaehyun back, They held each other's Collar tightly.

"Are you kids?! You're fighting over small things! Go back on your training! You act like Kids"Their Coach Shouted at the 2 men Holding Each other's Collar Aggressively.

"Weirdo"Beomgyu said silenty going back on his training While Deadly glaring at Jaehyun who has a Dark Bruises on his Face too.

After Beomgyu's Mom Healed the Bruises on His Face He went On his room and Buried Himself on the bed, He scrolled thru his phone until he falls a sleep.

It was Saturday morning Beomgyu has no classes today, So he can just sleep all he wants today but It was unlucky day for him Beomgyu's parents planned to meet up With their Business Friend later that Morning.

Time skip Choi Already Arrived at the Restaurant They we're meeting up with Business Friend.

"Mr & Mrs Choi You came! Welcome have a sit, Glad that you came!"One of a Middle Age Guy Said wearing a formal attire and Slicked back hair, But Not gonna Beomgyu was holding laugh cause of his Slicked back hair.

"Ofcourse who are we to Decline it"Mrs.Choi Chukles in a formal way.

Not gonna lie it makes me laugh how they act formal to each other

"I'm assuming They are your son"The Topic was transferred to Beomgyu"Obviously Who do you think is he"Mr.Choi Said as He Chuckles.
"He looks Handsome Like his Father"He said giving them a Compliment.

"Like Father Like son"Mr.Choi Responded as he Chuckles Cause of the Sudden Compliment.

"Sorry I'm late!"A Familiar Voice Said

"Ok He's here! Meet my Son Jaehyun"Mr.Jeong said as he introduced his son to the Choi Family.

Jaehyun facial expression suddenly changes when He saw a familiar Face in the Room and Beomgyu as well, It's really his Unlucky day.

Beomgyu tried to polite and shake his hands with Jaehyun But He Tighten up the Shake Between Them"Ok I've already Ordered our food It will come Later on How was your Business Going?"Mr.Jeong said

The Tension Between Jaehyun and Beomgyu are strong, Beomgyu keeps Looking at Jaehyun From Head to Toe and Giving Him a Glare as well as Jaehyun too.

Why Do you hate me so much Fate! It's really my unlucky with this Mf, Gosh Why he's everywhere!

While Their Parents We're About Their Businesses and other things, Beomgyu excuse himself to go at the Bathroom

Beomgyu slicked back his Phone back on his Pocket, And Washes His hands, As He Went back on their Table, And wait For the Food to Come Cause He's Definitely Starving, Cause They didn't eat Any Breakfast Or Any Food Earlier, They straightly went on the earlier Cause They thought they would be late.

"Ok The food is here"

The Waiters and Waitresses we're placing the Food on their Table It was a several different dishes we're Served, While the Waiters and Waitresses we're serving their food someone caught his Attention a Red Head.

It took a moment for him to realize It was

Taehyun

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.3K 933 29
โ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š... ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š...โž a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
71.7K 3.2K 21
Taehyun and Beomgyu hated each other since they were babies unlike their fathers Mr.choi and Mr.kang who were best friends. Not only they were best f...
125K 6.3K 41
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ...
31.4K 1.3K 25
Beomgyu is the game boy of the school who uses games to cope with stress. Taehyun is building up his education to become something his dad wants. But...