It took one look.

By ArshBrar

One look lead to another. It's either now or never... Alex Ryder. 17 year old living in fear since 10 years... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Failed to escape
Chapter 3: A Text
Chapter 4: Shattered Heart
Chapter 5: Black is the worst.
Chapter 6: Breathe Alex
Chapter 7: He actually cares.
Chapter 8: Unexpected Guests
Author's Note
Chapter 9: A Whisper and A Kiss
Chapter 10: I Finally Did It.
Chapter 11: Tickle War
Chapter 12: Evidence
Chapter 13: Getting Away With That Smirk.
Chapter 14: The Truth Is To Be Told
Chapter 15: A Human's Worst Enemy
Author's Note
Chapter 16: Finally Marked
Chapter 17: Short but Sweet
Author's Note

Chapter 18: It simply took one look...

11K 425 23
By ArshBrar

I woke up the next morning. Everyone was gone. Jake and his family were nowhere in sight. I didn’t worry. They probably went for an important meeting or something. I hadn’t been at the soccer field for a while so I changed into soccer shorts and a grey sweater. I grabbed a water bottle and headed to the soccer field. I made my way and it was empty. Grabbing my soccer ball I started to dribble, some keep ups, taking a couple of shots and that about my signature move. I did the maradona and ended it with a scissor kick to the side. I landed on my feet safely trying my best not to harm the baby.

I heard shuffling behind me and saw Jake in a tuxedo and his family behind him in a straight line dressed all fancy.

“You guys are dressed up fancy for something.” I addressed.

“Ugh. Well. We actually kind of did on purpose...” stuttered Mr. Wilson.

“Alex.” I turn my attention towards Jake. The most beautiful and full hearted man I ever laid eyes upon.

“Since day 1 I laid my eyes on you. I knew I couldn’t look back or shrug of the thought of you. I didn’t see you as a lost cause. I saw you as a survivor and a brave and strong women. I needed you from the start and need you till the end. I want to live my life with you for as long as possible and make stupid choices with you and happy ones that we will never regret. I want a family with you and a happy wife that loves me as much as I love her. You soccer skills are out of this world. We may just be in high school and entering college or university in a couple of months but, I still can’t get the feeling off of me that if I don’t do this right now...” he laid one knee on the ground and my mouth covering my mouth in shock. I knew what was going to happen next yet, no words were escaping my mouth.

“Alex Ryder. Will you marry me and by my Alex Wilson?” he smiled and I just cried. That was all I did. Tears rolling down my cheeks.

“Yes. A million times. Yes Jake. I will be your only Alex Wilson!” he stood up and I ran to him engulfing him with a bear hug wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I looked up to him and he kissed me with such passion.

“You are my happily ever after Jake” I stated with such love.

“You are my happily ever after Alex” kissing me with no words to come out.

Mom was right. Once I meet him, my prince charming, my knight in shining armour, I would be happy from then on and forward. I miss you mom. You were my everything. Jake Wilson was because of you mom.

Because of you...

 It simply took one look. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 172 23
Kat was three years old when the fighting broke out between her parents and two years later they finally divorced. Ever since then she has lived with...
3.2K 110 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
1.3M 26.2K 18
NOTE: please do not comment "it's Britney bitch" in the comments as I hat Britney Spears and those type of comments will be deleted, thank you. WARNI...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...