MCYT x Male Reader

Da honeyyyy_iridescent

Helloooo! Welcome to the Dream SMP x Male reader book. I'll state everything you on what I have in store for... Altro

Request Page
George x MALE! Reader
Dream x TALL! MALE! Reader
SapNap x MALE! Reader
Karl x MALE! Reader
Technoblade x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Quackity x FLIRTY! MALE! Reader
Technoblade x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]
Wilbur x MALE! Reader
Eret x TALL! MALE! Reader
C!Wilbur x MALE! Reader
C! Wilbur x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]
Karl Jacobs x MALE! Reader
C!Ranboo x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Skeppy | Badboyhalo | Fundy headcanons
Eret | Quackity | Wilbur headcanons
Dream x George x DOM! MALE! Reader
C! Tommy x ANGEL! MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Quackity x MALE! Reader
A FUN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL :DD
Fundy x MALE! Reader

Jschlatt x ASSASIN! MALE! READER

3.5K 66 55
Da honeyyyy_iridescent

(again. Ain't my art, okay? If you know who's the artist, please tell me <3 Also I was thinking of a Mafia Au and it was tempting as fuck to do a Jschlatt x male reader but a Mafia Au. Also (F/n) here is Friends name. Enjoy this and if you don't like it, you may leave and wait/read for the other oneshots.)

​​​​Tw : blood, gore, alcohol

¡¡¡Mafia Au!!!

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & ANGST : (╥ω╥')

3rd POV

A dark room, filled with broken bones, blood and all you can hear are screams of pain and misery while praying for mercy. "M-Mercy please! I-I beg of you!" A man who was covered with blood and looked terribly bruised as he beg for mercy. "May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't show any." A deep voice said as he pulled out something out of his pockets. He get on one of his knees as he stared at the male in front of him. A pair of crying eyes looking into merciless and cold looking (e/c) eyes. "Say hi to the devil for me, will ya? Thanks."

The thing he pulled out from before was a dagger knife. He slowly trace it on the man's lips. "Look, I'll slice this dagger through your neck and you won't even have a chance to tell for help because one, we're all alone here. Two, there's gonna be too much blood that will flow outside of you and that's the only thing you'll focus on. Lastly, I'll slit your throat as slow as I can so that I can see you suffer."

As soon as he said that, he pulled the man's head back and slit the man's throat. The only thing (M/n) saw was red, thick blood running down from the throat to the man's clothing. Even when (M/n) was killing a man in front of him, his face stayed neutral and in his cold (e/c) eyes, all you can see is death, sadism and ţ̵͕͙̬̝͇̜̜̙͂́́͌͋͛h̶̢̢͍͚̤̫͇̬̭̎̐̾͌̈̌͘͜͝e̷̢̞̻͍͗͘ ̸̨̲̀̃́̈̃̈̾͐́ͅd̵̢̹͈̤̤̝̻̹̙̝͒̃͆e̸͙͙̓̈̐͗̃͑v̵͚̲͚͔̯̭̫̘͎̈́͊̚͠ͅi̷̙͆̀l̴̩̀̏̎̕͝.

He let go of the person's head and there the body was, laying lifeless as the blood keep flowing out of his neck. Not even the blood managed to make to (M/n)'s shoes, he walked away from the lifeless body. "I'll just leave the body there. I mean, they didn't ask for a head or whatever."

(M/n) clean the dust off of his suit as he fixed his black gloves while also fixing his (h/c) coloured hair. "Now that's done. I'll just go back home." He got his motorcycle keys out of his left pocket and proceeded to make his way outside of the abandoned building.

"No one's gonna find that unless that someone is poor as fuck and needing a shitty place to stay..." The (h/c) haired male didn't give a fuck about anything right now as he took a box of cigarettes and lit up one of them.

When he lit the one of the cigarettes, he walks to his motorcycle bit as he made his way, he sang a nursery rhyme he always heard as a child.

"Lizzie Borden took an axe,"

"And gave her mother forty whacks,"

"When she saw what she had done,"

"She gave her father forty one..."

"These nursery rhymes are so fucked up but glad I know how fucked up these nursery rhymes are actually are. I loved and loved and loved and it still wasn't enough. When will I actually find someone who is like me?! They gotta love alcohol, that's one.

Two! They have to love killing people. Three! I don't give a fuck if they're a damn narcissist. Four! I just like seeing them all tough and when you give them affection, they change from 'i will kill you' and then into 'give me more headpats' They can be a fuckin sadist and I won't give a damn."

After (M/n)'s complaint about his shitty love life, he finally started his motorcycle and wear his helmet. 'I have a gut feeling that someone's watchin me...' (M/n) thought to himself as he turn around to look behind him. 'Might just be an imagination...'

He got on his motorcycle as he started to drive away from the abandoned building. When he's already far away from the area, there were two figures staring at the male right from the same abandoned building (M/n) just left. A fox looking turns to the other male who had a pair of wings behind him. "Isn't this the person that guy wants?" "Maybe. I'm not sure. All I know is that Schlatt wants a person named "(M/n)."

Timeskip~

"The usual, old man." "Kid. I'm only two years older than you." "Whatever. You're still old and now give me the beverage I desire." The so called "older" man gave him the vodka that (M/n) wanted even though it was 8 in the morning.

(F/n) just gave the younger one the mother glare. "(M/n)..." "Alright, alright. I'll take a damn bath." (M/n) stood up and went to take a quick bath. The older male sigh before going back to make actual breakfast. As he did so, he heard the bell of the door ring. "Please tell me it's not the FBI nor some girl scouts. Unless if they have thin mints."

"Who's there and what do you want?" (F/n) asks with his usual bitch resting face. "Excuse me. Is this where (M/n) lives?" "Yes. Why you ask?" 'Am I looking at a furry? Wait. I promise not to judge peoples hobbies.' "Hello? Is anyone actually there?" A guy with black hair and a beanie asks (F/n) while waving his hand in front of (F/n).

"Stop doing that, you gremlin." "HEY!" "Whoa there. Easy Quackity." Fundy tried to make the short male calm down and it worked. "Look. We're just here to talk to him. Nothing much." Fundy said with a small smile. (F/n) stared at the two before sighing and letting the two in. "Sooo, are you (M/n)'s boyfriend or somethin??" The guy called Quackity asked (F/n). Which that made the male choked on his own saliva.

"Pfft-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'D DATE THAT SON OF A BITCH?!" (im so sorry if this offended you. im tryin to get into (F/n)'s personality since he's a bitchy yet good friend) (F/n) laughed his ass off but before returning to his resting bitch face. "Sorry about that. I'm not his boyfriend. I'm his roommate/friend. Nothing more than that."

"Oi! Who da fuk are you talkin' to?" A deep voice yelled out to his friend/roommate. "Some people. A person with yellow wings and well, a furry." "A furry? I haven't seen one in ages. Anyways, where are they?" (F/n) just pointed at the people he was talking about. "Now that I think of it, they kinda look familiar."

"(M/n) right?"

"Yeah. What about it, gremlin?"

"Whatever. We're gonna have to talk to you."

"Aight."

"Sooo, what you're tryin' to say is that your boss wants me to work for him?" (M/n) said as he drink his third bottle of vodka. "Yes. Also why aren't you drunk yet?!!" "Bitch, I've been drinking since I was twelve, what did ya expect? I'll get all drunk after drinking one shot? Pfft-no."

The last part of his sentence was full on sarcasm. Quackity had a huge feeling that him and Schlatt will get along just fine. "Whatever. Are you agreeing to work for him?" There was silence between Quackity, Fundy and (M/n) until a certain (h/c) haired male sneezed but let's not talk about that.

"I bet that boss of yours is rich. Alright. Lead the way, Quackity." He said with a dark smirk. Fundy quietly gulped as he and Quackity lead the male outside. (F/n) was in the kitchen as he saw his friend walking with the two. "Let me guess. More work?" "Yeah but at least I'm getting paid a lot for this shit." "Be careful and come back alive. That's an order." That's it. That line that (F/n) just said. His mother always told that to his father, every time if he went to a war battle.

"(M/n)?"

"I'll be alive. Don't worry, (F/n)." He said while giving a grin. (F/n) nodded but deep down, he still wants the younger to be safe. Even though they argue every day, (F/n) was like an older brother to (M/n). Of course he was worried and now, he's gonna have to take a bath to release all his stress.

(M/n) was going to his motorcycle and Fundy was a bit confused by this. "Aren't you gonna use our ride? You know because you don't know where we're going." "Nah. I don't do well in cars. You guys go first, I'll follow you from behind." "Uh, alright then."

Timeskip~

"Never thought I'd meet you again.... Schlatt." (M/n) said while crossing his arms. "Heh, neither did I." "Bitch, you wanted me to work for you." "I did but I didn't expect the person would be you. Besides, you're not the only person named "(M/n)", right?" Schlatt said with a smirk.

"You're right about that." (M/n) said with a slight chuckle. Silence greeted the room. The (h/c) haired male looked around the room, it was still like he first went there. The bed was quite messy but not overly messy. Alcohol bottles are everywhere. 'If I'll be working with him, I gotta at least clean up this room for a while.' (M/n) may be lazy but he cleans up his room from time to time.

"You up for a shot?" (Schlatt)

"Sure thing." (M/n)

Jschlatt poured the alcohol into the shot glass. "Here." "..." (M/n) looked at Schlatt who already finished his shot and took another bottle of alcohol. "Hey Schlatt...?!!" He cut off from talking when he felt a pair of lips on his. Tasted like alcohol but did (M/n) care? Hell nah. Instead, (M/n) wrapped his arms around the males waist as he was pulling the shorter male closed to him.

"Was that an indirect confession?" "I'm too lazy to talk but we've known each other for more than 5 years. Wanna try it out?" Schlatt asked as he put his head on (M/n)'s shoulder, smelling his perfume. "Schlatt..." "Hmm?"

(M/n) used his index finger to make the shorter one look up at him, "I love you but I don't want just the easy parts to love. Give me the dark parts too." "Think you can handle a Mafia boss like me?"

"I will love you as certain things are to be loved. In secret, between the shadows and the soul. You know that I can't have you without the darkness that hides within you. I will not let you have me without the madness that makes me. If our demons can't dance, neither can we, love."

(M/n) said as he started to waltzing with Schlatt. Not gonna lie, the things that (M/n) said was lovely to hear. With his deep yet seductive voice made everything even better. (M/n) snapped his fingers and music started to be heard. Schlatt smirked before following the dance (M/n) did. "I'm not that good at dancing tho." "It's fine. Just follow my lead."

"(M/n).."

"Yeah?"

"I've been searching for a demon who can play well with mine and it seems like I found the perfect one. I don't need someone who can light up my world. Just stay here, in the dark with me. But hey, if you can't look into the bright side, I'll sit in the dark with you."

Seems like a new love between two individuals just bloomed. It wasn't like most love you always see. This love wasn't just flowers and sunshines. It was a deep love, you can also say a broken yet dark love. It may not be a perfect love that a little girl will imagine but they had each other and that's all that matters.

The Mafia gang that Schlatt had grew even stronger than before. Besides, nothing can go wrong. Nothing will go wrong right?

R̸̢͎̳̲̊̌̎̉̊̂̅͋̂ǐ̸̫͎̞͈̠̳͕̙̹g̶̺̣̦̲̟͓̟̐͋͐̑̿̎͐̅̈́h̸̢̛̗͍̦̖̮̰͎̳̹́́̂͂͋̈́̏̄͠t̵̢̧̹̹̥̤̀̉̅͌͠?̷̷̷̷̝̝̯̖͉͈̟̲̝̝̯̖͉͈̟̲̝̝̯̖͉͈̟̲̝̝̯̖͉͈̟̲̾̏̇͊͂́̇̈́̾̏̇͊͂́̇̈́̾̏̇͊͂́̇̈́̾̏̇͊͂́̇̈́̚̚̚̚

A/n

Hey there :D

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If you didn't, it's fine. Sorry if he was out of character. I tried my best (╥﹏╥)

Also I'm now simping for Eret. Where are the Eret simps at?? Rise my children. Eret my beloved✨💖

Question as usual : Do you guys want smut or no? (Not for the minors of course ;-;)

-Yes please✨

-OMG! NOOOOO🤢🤮

(Choose one answer only)

Next up - Karl Jacobs

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

23.3K 171 50
MCYT Oneshots :) Will include: Smut, Fluff, Angst (ends happy), Lemon/Lime, and mixes of categories. Will NOT include: Underaged smut, MCYT who do NO...
38K 582 52
Will there be fluff? Yes Will there be angst? Definitely Will there be oneshots that go from one to the other (fluff to angst and vice versa)? Absolu...
98K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...