The Perfect Chemistry.

By trvpvh0lics_

Just remember, God wont put you through anything you cant handle. More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.

Chapter 15.

856 25 7
By trvpvh0lics_

Jazmin.

"Girl, I cant help but wait til you get, that with him it wont change. Cant help but wait til you see that with me it aint the same." I sang along with Trey's song on Pandora while rinsing the soap off of my body. I've been in the shower for atleast 1 hour ever since Passionaye called me, just thinking of course. I'm really not ready to see Michael again, actually ever. I don't even want to hear his voice. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel tightly around my upper body. I opened the shower curtains, stepping out and drying my body off. I quickly lotioned my body then put on some undergarnments. I picked my phone up to look at the temperature, 85 degrees.

Though its the winter, because I lived in the south part of Cali, its hot as hell! I mean I could get in a pool if I wanted to, thats how hot it is.

I unwrapped the towel from around my body, threw it in the dirty clothes hamper, got a whole new towel and began to dry my hair. I didnt feel like blow-drying it because I wanted to keep it in the curly state. Once I was done with my hair, I walked into my room and headed straight to my closet.

I looked through all of my clothes and decided in a white Polo shirt with a navy blue horse, a pair of light denim shorts, my favorite zebra print calf length socks, and UGGS mocassins. I walked over to my dresser which was full of a variety of Victoria Secret perfume. I picked up a blue bottle and sprayed it on me. I looked at my outfit in the bodylength mirror hanging on my door. I shrugged my shoulders, approving what I had on was cute. I put on a gold thick chain necklace, some pearl earrings and some shiny lipgloss. I didnt go overboard on the lipgloss because I hate to look like something I'm not.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out of my room. I walked into the living room and saw Lili watching spongebob.

"Hey gorgeous."

She looked at me and smiled a somewhat toothless smile. Her two bottom center teeth were gone.

"Hey Jazzy," she got up and walked towards me, "Can we go to the park today?"

I smiled, "Yeah baby, but first I gotta go somewhere really quickly."

"Where you going?"

"To see Ty-"

"TYGA?!?!?! Jazzy PLEASE can I go, I miss him and his mommy. Pleaseeee!"

I sighed then smiled at her, "Hurry and go get dressed."

She smiled and ran to her room.

I sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and waited for her to come back. I took my phone out and got on Instagram for about 20 minutes. When Lili finally came down she was dressed in a pink, purple, and white Sundress with gold T-Sandals.

I smiled, "You look like a princess."

"And you look like a queen."

"Aww, thank you." I grabbed my car keys, opened the front door then closing it, making sure it was locked. We got in my car, I put the keys in and started the car and I drove off.

It only took is 5 minutes, or thats what it seemed like because Lili was talking up a storm about how happy she was to see Passionaye and her son. If only she knew...

We got out of the car and walked to their front door. I knocked on it and about .5 seconds after, the door swung open revealing him.

I heard Lili squeal in excitement. "Tyga!" She ran into his legs and gave him a huge hug.

"Hey beautiful." He hugged her back and looked at me. Me, being the person I am, avoided his ass cause he must've really forgot who I am if he THOUGHT I was going to come close to talking to him. I only came cause Paye asked.

"Hey."

I walked in the house, completely ignoring what he just said to me. I heard him sigh quietly then he closed the door. I took my shoes off by the door and walked in the living room.

"Jazzy!"

I smiled as I heard my name being called from the kitchen by Passionaye.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey, come over here and show me some love."

I walked to her and gave her a huge hug. She hugged back then we pulled away.

"You're still shorter then ever."

I laughed, "Not short, just funsized."

She scoffed playfully, "Thats what all the short people say."

We both laughed and went into the living room, sitting on the very soft couches. Passionaye sat on the one of the couches with Lili sitting on her lap, playing on my phone. Him and I sat on the same couch but I made sure he was more than arm legth away from me.

"So, we all know why you are here Jazzy, because Michael was being very rude to you."

I nodded, "I really dont care about it anymore. I mean whats done is whats done, I'm not talking to him anymore and he wont talk to me anymore. Simple as that."

"Okay, but I'm gonna tell you what I told him, there wont be a wedding if you aren't there." She looked from me to him, "You better find a damn way to make her come to that wedding."

"Why cant there be a wedding if she dont come?"

"Because I said so thats why."

"SO? Im a grown ass man, you cant control what I do anymore."

My mouth flew open after he said that to her, Passionaye rose one of her eyebrows in shock. She handed me Lili and got in his face.

"You better watch your tone when you talk to me because I will be damned if you or any other "grown ass man" talk to me like that. You got alot of nerve after I put up with your shit for nearly 23 years."

"AND? IN GROWN NOW! You cant tell me what to do-"

"You needa shutup talking to yo mom like that."

"You shutup. Go fuck that nigga Trey and get the fuck out my house, aint nobody gon make me not get married cause I said what I had to, especially not yo ass. Fuck you thought this was?"

"MICHAEL! Get out of my house. I could care less if you're getting married or not, I wont be there. You better figure out who the hell you talking to before you speak because I am not about to let yo ass mistreat me, you are really acting like your...."

She stopped her sentence and wiped her tear away, "I cant do this." Passionaye ran out of the house and sped off in her car.

"Jazzy?"

My face softened a little as I looked down at my little sister, "Yes?"

She then looked at Michael with tears forming in her eyes, "Why did he yell at you like that?"

"Uh, he just got mad, its no biggie."

"Are you guys still friends?"

I hesistated to answer because I wanted to say every bad word in the book about him but he answered before I could.

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes, "Come on, we going home."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and begin to dial Paye's number.

No answer.

I dialed it again, this time the voicemail came up but again, no answer.

I tried about 5 more time and she didnt answer either time. I sighed and got in the car with Lili. I pulled off and drove home. I couldnt believe that he would actually talk to her like that, it was disrespectful as hell. I shook my head as I pulled into the driveway, turned off the car and went into the house with Lili infront of me.

Shit happens, people change.

I went up to my room and turned on my tv. Nothing was on so I just turned on the news, thats how bored I was.

"Cali, we have some very tragic news for you all today. Local rapper's mom, Tyga, was found in a car crash. It appears that her car was flipped nearly 10 times. It was a hit and run suspects says that they saw a male in the car that hit her. What we all want to know is who would have any problems with such a sweet lady? If you have ANY information on what happened, call the number on you screen now."

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, they soon became streams trailing down my face.

???'s POV

1 down, Jazmin's WHOLE family to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 1 1
I've been alone my whole life. I can't let that change. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. My kind isn't meant for love. That's only for humans.
2.6K 36 45
When I didn't think things could get worst the world goes agenst me to prove me wrong. Everything ,past and present will never be the same
105K 3.8K 33
Mortal, Demon, Angel-it shouldn't matter what you are when you're in love.
13.5K 297 38
"Forget fear. Go with your gut, no matter what."