His Hatred(On Hold)

By MokshDa_xoxo

"Okay then honey take a seat," he said and I did as I was told. "Well Blair the past few months, things have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Announcement
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Important notice

2.9K 87 27
By MokshDa_xoxo

Please take a few minutes to read this.

Hello Guys,

I know I have been MIA this past year.

This past year has been really full of changes for me and I know it sounds like a whole lot of excuses. My university physical campus shut down last year and switched entirely online. I was against the idea of become full time online student and I had to transfer to another university. It has been so hard to adapt to this new university environment after getting to know all the people from my former university.

I surely have been having a hard time getting used to the new normal university life and surely being away from my former university friends has definitely affected me like crazy. I somehow started to feel lonely and simultaneously, I had to take in the stress of getting used to the new university environment.

That aside, the feeling of loneliness seemed to keep growing and growing. At this point, I started half-assing everything I had to do. I did the bare minimum in my assignments and barely felt like I'm learning anything. Somehow, I hate the current mindset that I was at.

Now I am slowly trying to get my life together and trying to get healthier mentally. So I am looking forward to writing again and keeping you guys informed about my books. I will let you all know when I'll be taking a break and I will be uploading.

I seriously feel so happy seeing all the loving and supportive messages that a lot of you sent me. It was truly motivating for me and helped me find some courage to keep writing.

What I have been doing these past months?

During the past months, I have been having my second year exams and that was pretty stressful to say the least. In all honesty, it was all very hard because I used to attend a French based university and had to transition to a British based university and not gonna lie, it was a big change for sure.

Besides that, I have been rewriting my first book that I have ever written on here: Billionaire's Love. I know this book has a lot of potential and I want to better this book because I know that I have grown a lot since then.

When to expect the new chapter of His Hatred?

I am actually already working on a few chapters and I will be uploading Chapter 34 latest Monday 12th July.

On that note, I hope that all of you guys are doing great even in these difficult time and I want to let all of you know how grateful I am for all the support you give me. Without all the love, I would have probably given up on writing entirely.

Until next time,

Love Mokshda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
59K 1.1K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
90.3K 3.3K 38
"what did you say?" i asked Maya chachi. "poonam ran away" she said as tears flow freely from her eyes. ***************************************** "pl...
171K 9.4K 18
"I have never done this before." he whispered while cupping her face. "Me too" she said looking at his eyes. "What? You... You have... I thought...