The Unexpected

By KayDahDon

" Shit was so unexpected, who would've thought that this was going to happen?" What's Going To Happen, You M... More

CHAPTER 1
FACECLAIMS PART I
FACECLAIMS PART II
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NOT A CHAPTER ❗
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Not A Chapter📍
CHAPTER 10
FACECLAIM PART III
Sigh😣
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hear me out🗣
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
😗
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Listen ...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Listen
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
PSA❗
Sorry not sorry
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
PSA😩❗
Chapter 32

CHAPTER 3

8.9K 316 63
By KayDahDon

Sincere's POV

After grabbing a couple of other items out of the gas station, I headed it towards my parents house.

20 minutes later

Pulling up to the gates, I entered the code before driving up my parents driveway and parked.

I got out my car grabbing the stuff from the passenger seat then I closed the door.

Walking up on the porch, getting ready to ring the bell. My momma swung the door open. "MY BABY'S HERE" she yelled running into my arms, squeezing the life outta me.

"Damn momma, I can't breathe" I said hugging her back. "Watch yo damn mouth" she said smacking me behind my neck." I mugged her and she mugged me back.

Before turning around walking back into the house with me following right behind her towards the livingroom.

Where my pops and lil sister were watching Moana.

"Yerrr" I said walking towards my pops about to dap him up. I got cut off mid walk by my lil sister running towards me " SINNYYYYYY" she yelled jumping in my arms.

" My Lucky Cloverr" I said smothering her with kisses all over her lil face. " I missed you, you've been gone forever " she said dramatically smushing my face.

" It's only been 2 days lil miss dramatic " I said chuckling walking towards my dad, taking a seat on the couch.

" Feels like forever tho" she said pouting then shubbing her face in the crook of my neck, playing with my ear.

I chuckled before turning towards my pops " Waddup ole man" I said dapping him up. " This ole man can still kick yo ass, but I'm cooling" he said chuckling.

"What's going on with you tho?" He asked changing the movie, seeing that Clover was knocked out on me.

"Everything is fine, shit at the trap running smoothly" I said leaning back on the couch, fixing Clover.

" That's good, but son when are you going to let the streets shit go?" He asked me raising his eyebrows.

" Honestly, I don't know. I just want to make sure that me and family gonna be straight before I leave the game" I said pulling the end of my hair.

" Boy, I'll smack yo special ed looking ass. Sounding stupid as fuck, knowing good and you have more than enough money that can last you a lifetime" he said mugging me.

Causing me to snicker then Clover started moving, so I walked upstairs towards her room.

I placed on her bed, kissing her forehead before turning on her nightlight and closing her door going back downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen seeing my momma standing over the stove.
" What's going with you momma?" I asked her going towards the fridge.

" Everything's alright, shop is okay and running smoothly. How's everything with you?" She said chopping up potatoes.

" Shi- I mean stuffs going okay, just chilling right now " I said seeing her cut her eyes at me. " Mhm, so...when you gonna give me some grandbabies?" She said dumping the potatoes in the pot.

" If you want some grandbabies, you better talk to Kaleb or Naylani about that one. Cause you're not getting one outta me anytime soon" I said rolling my eyes.

A/N: Tiihii 🌚🤧

"Mmtch, I'm not getting any younger, everytime I bring up this topic y'all be pointing fingers at the other siblings directions." She said walking towards the fridge.

"Stop bringing up the topic then" I mumbled under my breath while going scrolling through IG

@Quëën_Lani

Girls night 💃🏽

Liked by Satan's_World, Alexlovehoes, Janiabiaa, King_Malakai & 30, 789 others

@BigLea Oh My...😩❤🤞🏽
➡️ 😘❤

@King_Malakai Where you think you going looking all grown? 😐
➡️ I am grown @Janiabiaa please come & get yo mutt from under my comment section 🤨
@Janiabiaa @King_Malakai baby come on let's go 🚶🏾‍♀️🐕
➡️ BAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣😭
@King_Malakai @Janiabiaa That's yo ass tonight, since you wanna be a comedian 🌚

@YoungboyNeverBrokeAgain tryna give you my seed🥴

@Drake Beautiful ❤

•••

"Damn, babygirl's fine as hell" I mumbled as I recognized that...that was shorty that bumped into me at the gas station.

"Ouuu, who's that? She's beautiful" I looked to my right, only be met by my momma's face all up in my phone causing me to lock it quickly.

"Uhnt Uhnt, who was that? Start talking" my momma said looking at me with raised eyebrows leaning on the counter, folding her arms across her chest.

" Mmtch, honestly I don't even know shorty man. She bumped into me at the gas station, dassit" I said dragging my hand down my face.

"Mhm" she said walking over to the stove checking the food.

•••

Kehlanis's POV

It's currently 9 PM and Leasandra and I were currently getting ready to go to my brother's club.

As I'm applying my lipstick, I got a call from my brother. " Yerrrr" he said as soon as I answered. " hey bubba " I said setting up my phone on my vanity

Then applying some mascara. " Where you going, getting all dressed up?" He asked. " Girls night, coming to yo club tonight " I said going into my closet putting on my dress.

" Skrrrrt, hold on...we not going like you ain't just say that. I thought clubbing wasn't yo scene nomo? " he said looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

" Mmtch, it's not but the girls...basically Lea's tryna get me out the house" I said rolling my eyes grabbing my heels.

" BITCH, I HOPE YOU'RE READY" Leasandra yelled from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes double checking that I have everything. " Aiight princess, ima see you in a few. Text me when you get here, I'll let the bouncer out front to let you in." He said rubbing his beard

" Okay bye bubba, I love you" I said
"I love you too princess, stay safe" he said hanging up.

I locked off all the lights, making my way downstairs. " Ouu, look at you " Lea said walking up to me rubbing her hands all over me.

" Stop it, before we have a recap of this afternoon " I said blushing walking towards the kitchen. " Shidd...I mean we can say fuck the club at this point" she said biting her lips looking at me up and down.

" I did not waste my time getting all dolled up just for you to say fuck it. Plus I already told my brother that I'm on the way" I said turning off the lights heading towards the door with her following.

" Mmtch" she said pouting heading towards the car while I locked up.

" Come take my picture please " I said heading towards the gate handing her my phone.

10 minutes later

After taking some pictures, we are finally making our way towards the club. Which was 40 minutes away.

She hooked up phone blasting music, to pass up some time I decided to scroll through IG.

@King_Malakai

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by Quëën_Lani, Alexlovehoes, Janiabiaa, KhaleesiG & 32,469 others

Comments disabled

@Alexlovehoes

Double trouble😈 @HaydenT

L

iked by King_Malakai, Satan's_World, Janiabiaa, KhaleesiG, IzzyBand & 23,986 others

@Satan's_World Wack ass caption 🤣🤣🤘🏾
➡️ Bruh I didn't had anything 😭😭choke on my strap😥
@Satan's_World 🔫

@HaydenT 💙♿
➡️ 💙❗

@IzzyBand ugly ass kids bruh 🤢
➡️ Yo daddy bitch 🥴
@HaydenT daddy Finna beatcho ass
@IzzyBand I'm snitching too🤣🤣🙂
➡️ I hate it here 😥

@User2409 Damn 😩😍
@Janai Link?🥴💦

200 other comments

@Satan's_World

Liked by DrinkdatHenessy, King_Malakai, HaydenT, Quëën_Lani & 34, 543 others.

Comments disabled

@Janiabiaa

On demon time 😈

Liked by King_Malakai, Quëën_Lani, Alexlovehoes, HaydenT & 26, 985 others

Comments disabled

•••

As I posted my picture, I noticed that we pulled up to the club.

" Now before we get in there let's make some rules. 1.Do not, I repeat do not take any drinks from nobody " she said parking the car.

" 2. If we are going to the bathroom, we MUST go together" I said making sure that I have everything before leaving out the car.

"And last rule, if we end up leaving with someone else tonight. We must let each other know and share our location " she said as we walked towards the entrance.

" Oh wait if we are too drunk, we are not driving back home" I said walking up to the bouncer.

" How may I help you ladies" he said looking at Lea. " Name is Kehlanis, this is my brother's club " I said taking my phone out and sending him a text to let him know that I'm here.

" Oh, go right ahead. Have a goodnight ladies" he said winking at Lea making her blush.

"Oop, I see you bitch" I said chuckling, walking towards the VIP section. My brother met me halfway " Princess, where the rest of yo clothes at guh " he said mugging me before taking me into a bone crushing hug.

"Bubba, don't start. I'm grown incase you forgot " I said rolling my eyes hugging him back before releasing.

" Guh, shut the fuck up talking about you grown. You not grown until you are 50" he said giving Lea side hug. While I mugged him.

" Boy, if you don't leave her alone" she said smacking his arm before walking into the VIP section with us following.

TBC...

•••

Hey yall how y'all liking the story so far?

Is there anything I should change?

Are there too many characters to remember?🤣

Talk to me, don't be shy

If ion see them votes or comments going up, best believe ima delete this shit or stop publishing 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.6K 29
DISCONTINUED until further notice. This is a Polygamy book so if that bothers you don't read it. ______________ Go through the journey of life wit...
641K 25.4K 24
Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pretty little fears Music to my ears
1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖
939K 35.6K 52
Book 2... Go read Ghetto Fabulous before reading this !