Love Blossom βœ…

By SUJATAPATI

a riansh love fan fiction by anna😊 More

character sketch (1.0)
character sketch ( 2.0)
# 1
#2
#3
# 4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
notice
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#52
my new story

#51

2.1K 169 30
By SUJATAPATI

So Story is Gonna End in more 1 chapter..🥺This is a Special episode for riansh fans.
Riansh honeymoon episode....

--------------------------------------------------------

Riddhima and vansh have selected Maldives as their honeymoon place. So they had their flight in morning. They reached Maldives after 13 hours. Vansh has booked a resort as their home in his and riddhima name "Mr and Mrs singhania. After seeing whole resort riddhima was almost shocked.

Riddhima : vansh u hv booked whole resort

Vansh : hmm. Any problem wifey

Riddhima : are u gone mad? U hv booked whole place. why?

Vansh : because I want to spend some quality time with my wife so I don't want any disturbance

Riddhima blushed. Then they both entered the resort. Riddhima was very happy and vansh was happy as riddhima was very happy. Then manager gave them keys of resort and left from there. Then vansh pinned riddhima to near wall and said

Vansh : so Mrs singhania I think u like my surprise

Riddhima circled her hands on his neck and said : very much hubby

Vansh put one of his hand on her waist and pulled towards him and kissed her forehead and said : I also want ur happiness first riddhima.

They hug each other each other. Then riddhima kiss his cheeks and said : Let me go I need to take bath.

Vansh : let's save some water

Riddhima : how?

Vansh took riddhima in his arm in bridal style and started going towards bathroom

Vansh : by bathing together

Riddhima blushed and hid her face in his neck. Then they took bath together with some romance (not writing details as let's give them privacy) Then they took short nap. In evening, riddhima was standing in balcony then vansh came from bathroom and saw riddhima standing in balcony so he went near her and hug her from behind.

Riddhima : vanshhh

Vansh : hmm

Riddhima : are u happy with our marriage?

Vansh came infront and cupped her face and said : happy? I'm very happy and I can't express my feelings how I'm feeling after our marriage

Riddhima hug him and said : never leave me

Vansh hug her back and said : never ever. Pinky promise.

They both laughed and saw the Sunset together..

Then they had their dinner and they cuddled each other and slept.

Next morning,

They woke up and had breakfast and went to do shopping. Then they came back to resort and had lunch. They slept for some hours.

In evening,

Riddhima: Vansh, I love swimming pool. I am going to the pool

Vansh: okay darling

Riddhima went to change her dress in restroom near the pool of their resort

Riddhima was in swimming pool wearing a blue lacy bikini.

Vansh came and was standing outside the swimming pool, just staring at riddhima.. He was drowned in love with riddhima.

Riddhima saw it and started teasing him with her sexy moves in the swimming pool.

She came up and held vansh hand and made him trail his fingers over her face.. She removed his shirt. Vansh grabbed riddhima waist and they both pushed themselves into the water. They were in the water now. Vansh started kissing her riddhima kept her hands on vansh neck and started smooching his hair and bringing him close. They both enjoyed in water with their both romances. Vansh kept giving her soft kisses on her neck, Riddhima was moaning. The scene was full of hotness. Vansh carried riddhima in bridal style and brought her out of water. They both wiped themselves with towel and riddhima wore a vansh shirt over herself thinking he would be attracted towards her as by-mistake he had told her she looked hot and cute in over-sized shirts. Vansh again got attracted towards her he was going towards her and riddhima was trying to run away but vansh held her hand and pulled him towards him. She collided with his hard chest. Their bodies were pressing towards each other. Vansh carried her to bed and nuzzled his head in her neck he bit her collarbone.

Vansh : the scent of your body is so exciting..

Riddhima chuckled: it's due to my lavishing bodywash..

Vansh : whatever it is, you feel so good..

Vansh kissed her jawline..She moaned like crazy making Vansh horny..Vansh was sucking Riddhima's lips like a lollipop, her lips responded to him automatically. They were deeply and crazily kissing each other to no end. Riddhima turned him,now she was on top of him. Riddhima opened vansh clothes. She started biting and sucking vansh hard chest, his abs. But then for teasing him she left him and got up from him, vansh groaned and pulled her and pinned her hands to the headboard of bed. He then took of her shirt and was kissing her from up to her navel button. He started sucking her boobies. He was sucking one while massaging the other one and vise-versa hearing her soft moans..He took out the last cloth left on her body, her underwear. He took it out with his teeth and threw her underwear. Vansh saw her wet pussy..

Vansh : so wet

Riddhima: just for you Vansh

Vansh spanked her butt making it red and asked: what's my name on bed babygirl

Riddhima: ahh da-ddy-y

He was kissing her legs and inner thighs. Riddhima moaned hard in pleasure.

Vansh : your looking so damn sexy babygirl..

Riddhima blushed and covered her eyes on shyness..

Vansh spank her butt again and said: Eyes on me babygirl, don't you hide urself ever from me or else the consequences won't be good..

His husky voice was making her shiver feeling current run through her body..
His fingers running through her inner thigh making her want more of his magical touches on her body..Vansh then rubbed her pussy and without any warning inserted his one finger in her lil soft bean. Riddhima screamed in pleasure. He then inserted his two fingers and removed after some moments after circling her. He licked her clean.

He then went up and asked: Babygirl do you wanna have babies with me? Are you ready for it

Riddhima : I don't have any problem with becoming a mom now or having Our children..  In fact I love kids

Vansh smiled and winked : and I love the kids making process..

To which obviously riddhima was Blushing to the core, Vansh kissed her tomato cheeks.

He then opened his boxers and Riddhima was looking at his attractive body..she sat on him and rubbed his member..vansh turned her after assuring her..He started thrusting her. His member was wrapped in the walls of her clit..Riddhima screamed in pain but together moaned with pleasure. She was moaning with Daddy word for Vansh.. Vansh got more and more engrossed into her. Vansh started kissing her together to reduce the pain.He was kissing her lips and massaging her boobs together..riddhima clutched to the bedsheets. Riddhima had already knew she would be sore after their beautiful process.Their bodies naked rubbed to each other , they were in fire..His junior's head reached to her g-spot several times. When he thrusted out,she felt empty but not for long. He thrusted harder hitting her deeply. She moved her head back feeling his moves. They finally came to climax after a time. They continued this for several hours..They both layed beside each other and covered themselves with duvet..
Vansh kissed her forehead and they slept embracing each other...

They enjoyed their honeymoon. They went to many place of Maldives and Made it one of their memorable moments and then went back to India.

-------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED ON : THURSDAY 8 JULY

NEXT AND LAST UPDATE ON : SATURDAY 10 JULY. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 21
These are gonna be short stories about our favorite couple riansh from IMMJ2
12.8K 597 18
A RIANSH FF FILLED WITH TWISTS ,ROMANCE, FIGHT AND MORE , HOPE YOU LIKE IT
174K 11.5K 69
Riansh os series ...get in to know more #1in riansh #7 in Riddhima #3 in immj2 #5 in Vansh #4 in Ishani #5 in rrahul #5 in helly #4 in angre #37...