The Unexpected

By KayDahDon

" Shit was so unexpected, who would've thought that this was going to happen?" What's Going To Happen, You M... More

CHAPTER 1
FACECLAIMS PART I
FACECLAIMS PART II
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NOT A CHAPTER ❗
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Not A Chapter📍
CHAPTER 10
FACECLAIM PART III
Sigh😣
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hear me out🗣
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
😗
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Listen ...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Listen
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
PSA❗
Sorry not sorry
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
PSA😩❗
Chapter 32

CHAPTER 2

10.2K 353 64
By KayDahDon

Sincere's POV

On my way to my parents, I decided to stop at the gas station. "Lemme get that little girl something " I mumbled getting outta my car, going into the gas station.

Going into the candy aisle, I picked up some sour gummy worms, a snickers and Hershey's bar.

Turning around to go get some drinks, I felt someone bumping into me. " Bruh watch where the fuck you going" I said mugging her.

"My bad" she whispered while grabbing some jolly ranchers then she walked away.

•••

Kehlanis's POV

I woke up from nap going downstairs to kitchen, only to be met by Leasandra sitting on my counter talking on the phone.

I walked into the pantry look for some to snack on, I grabbed some chips, a bottle of water, a fruit snack.

As I was looking for my stash of jolly ranchers, I realized that it was now quiet so I turned around only to be snatched by my waist by Leasandra making me drop everything.

And pushed on the floor, feeling her sitt on my back. " Lea what the fuck is you doing " I said to her tryna get her fat ass off of me.

"You thought shit was all peaches and cream huh, that I forgot all about you huh?" She asked me still sitting on me.

"Wasn't you just on the phone bruh, get yo big ass off of me" I mumbled the last part, tryna crawl away.

"Apologize" she said. "No" I said squinting my eyes. "APOLOGIZE " she yelled smacking my ass HARD. "OWW, GETCHO YO GOOFY LOOKING ASS OFF OF ME" I yelled at her.

"APOLOGIZE " she yelled back at me.
"Mmtch, I'm so -" I mumbled only to be cut off by another smack to the ass.

"ALRIGHT I'M SORRY DAMN" I yelled
"Now say I'm sorry big daddy lea" she said leaning over to grab something, I used that to my advantage.

And flipped her over, sitting on her and pinning her arms by her head. "Now look at you" I said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes while sucking her teeth.

"Apologize for smacking me too hard" I said looking at her up and down. "Or what" she said softly biting her lip while looking at me.

I bent down to her ear and whispered "Apologize mamas" while grabbing her neck and kissing down her collar bone.

Her breathing started changing patterns, my hands travelled down to her lower region then I started massaging her pearl through her tights.

"A-Ah Laniii" she whimpered while bucking her hips. I lifted her sports bra and started sucking on her nipples, still rubbing her but faster.

"Tell me what you want baby" I whispered sucking all around her chest leaving hickies. "Agh...O-oh my Gawddd, B-ba-babyyy I'm gonna cummm" she said bucking her hips faster.

"Not yet" I said stopping and getting up from the kitchen floor. And she mugged me hard asf. "Girl stop mugging me and Getcho ass in the room" I said laughing

She got up so quick and skipped all the way upstairs. I picked my snacks that I dropped and putted them on the counter.

Then I went upstairs to my room, as I entered I saw her butt naked ready for me so quickly got up outta my clothes and hopped in with her.

I know y'all probably checking like what the fuck is going on, that y'all wasn't expecting this from the quiet girl...well there's alot you guys don't know about me. For starters I'm very quiet & to myself. I only talk to who I want to, I'm a model/brand ambassador and also have my own tattoo shop. Alright I'm talking too much, y'all going find out the rest later.

•••

Leasandra's POV

I got on top of her straddling her, sucking on her neck leaving hickies. She rubbed her hands up and down my ass while squeezing it and moaning.

"Stop teasing me " she moaned smacking my ass and rubbing it. I left my head from the crook of her neck and kissed her.

I kissed my way down her body and opened her legs, seeing her soaking wet.
I licked my lips before going straight for her clit. "O-oh Fuuuckk" she moaned arching her back.

I pushed her stomach back down and start tongue fucking her causing her to back up a lil bit. "Mhm U-ughh" she moaned.

I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her still and went back up to her clit and started sucking hard. " OH FUCKKKKK BAB- BABYYY I'M GON-, AHH"  She yelled while tapping me and squirming around.

I started fingering her and playing with her clit with my other hand. "N-N-Noooo, baby It's too muchhhh" she moaned out loud. She tried to close her legs but I held them open

" Stop tryna run " I said speeding up the pace. "Waittttt baby, c- come let's d-do 69999" she whimpered.

Still fingering her, I got on her face with my back facing the headboard.

She instantly locked her arms around my legs and attacked my clit, causing me to throw my head back.

"Oh Fuckkkk" I moaned before I started back eating her out causing her to send vibrations through my body.

I started shaking my head back and forth sucking on clit. "MHMMMMM...Ba-Babyyyy I'm gonna cummm" I moaned at the feeling of her fingers going at a fast pace.

Causing me to start grinding slowly still sucking on her clit but harder. "UGHH" she moaned before she squirted and I licked it all up.

She started sucking faster and harder making me freeze then I started shaking
"BABYYYYYY...I'M GON-" I started squirting and moaning like crazy.

Because she was still sucking me "N-NO LANIIII G-GET OF-FFFF" I said tryna push her head away but it was no use.

So I leaned over to her nightstand, opening the drawer grabbing her vibrator.

2 can play at that game. "Oh my gawddd, Lan-Lani let me goooo" I moaned feeling her tongue fuck me while massaging my clit.

She start shaking head side to side, making me go forward and attack her clit.

"Mhmm" she moaned. I turned on the vibrator and turned it on the highest speed which is 5.

Causing her hips to buck once I attached it to her clit. "AHHHH LEAA-LEASANDRAAA" She yelled out sending vibrations through me and I squirted again.

She finally unlocked her arms from around my legs making me switch positions quickly.

We were now in the scissors position and I'm holding her legs wide open.
"Oh my... B- I'm gonna cummm" she whimpered bucking her hips faster.

So I sat directly on vibrator that I was holding on her clit "Ugh Fuckkk" I moaned rocking my hips against hers, making her grab me and pulled me into a kiss.

1 hour later

Kehlanis's POV

I looked over at Leasandra seeing that she's knocked out, I pecked her lips before grabbing my phone off the nightstand checking the time.

Seeing that it was now 6pm, I got up and hopped in the shower

30 minutes later

I quickly got out the shower, dried myself before wrapping my towel around my body, going in to my closet deciding to put on my Nike tracksuit.

Walking out my closet going into my room, I saw Leasandra waking up.
"Where are you going" she asked me tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm going to the gas station to get some gas and some more jolly ranchers since I ran out" I said grabbing my purse, keys and phone.

"Oh alright, I'm bout to hop in the shower" she said while getting up from my bed butt naked as the day she was born.

I watched as she walks up towards the bathroom, while biting my lips at her.
"I'll be back in a few" I said.
She turns around and winks at me before shutting the bathroom door.

I left the room chuckling, going downstairs sliding on my shoes before going to my car.

20 minutes later

I pulled up to the gas station, getting out my car, heading inside not before getting cat calls which I ignored.

I headed towards the candy, as I'm walking I got a text from Jania

BESTFRANNN 🥺❤🤞🏽

J hey mamas🥺

Hey bestie❤

J wya?

At the gas station boutta get me some
Jolly ranchers

J you coming to yo brothers club tn?

Unfortunately, what time we suppose
To be there tho?
Delivered at 7pm

As I sent that message, I bump into something hard. I looked up quickly going to apologize for not watching my surroundings. "Bruh watch where the fuck you going" he said mugging me.

"My bad" I whispered while grabbing some jolly ranchers then I walked away towards the cashier.

•••

I KNOW, I know yall wasn't expecting that to happen, shiddd me either because I wasn't going to that buttttt...my fingers and mind did that shit 😭😭🤣🤣

It is what it is

Don't forget to vote & comment guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖
6.1K 324 6
who would've thought .
8K 264 7
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
44.1K 1.4K 11
The innocent isn't always innocent.