𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜�...

By greendayings

*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." ... More

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
IMPORTANT!!
the fight never stops - a letter

𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

1K 44 98
By greendayings

'𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙, 𝑤𝘩𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑? 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑝𝘩𝑦 𝑖'𝑚𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑚' 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝘩𝑒𝑙𝑓."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

eren's pov

at this moment I didn't care about the festival, I was more concerned with not tearing this shit down and going straight for blood. I was angry at porco, furious with y/n and my anger wasn't turning down not right now. "eren you go-," armin came closer to me trying to set his hand down on my shoulder but I harshly swatted him away.

"I told you," I spoke quietly.

"what?" y/n's voice shook.

"I told you since that day I took you back to your that he was up to something. yet it was just me being possessive right?" I laughed running my hand through my previously slicked hair. 

"I just thought-,' 

"you thought what huh? come on spit it out baby I'd love to hear what is that was going through your damn head. are you so clueless that him just randomly touching you and bringing up you guys dating in the past was just friendly banter?" I knew I sounded like an asshole but I didn't care, what was the point in trying to be nice and understanding in a moment like this?

"I'm sorry," she whispered with tears dripping down her face.

"I don't wanna hear it, trust me I'll deal with you later. armin let's go find this bitch." I ran my index finger across my bottom lip motioning for armin to follow me.  

I felt her hand grab out for me, "please don't do anything you'll regret eren." she pleaded. 

I shooed her away turning my back leaving her alone backstage teary-eyed, I didn't have it in me to comfort her because all of this could have been avoided if she simply heard me out when I asked her to. 

we spent a good 30 minutes looking for the kid only for him to make his presence known as he walked up to shake my hand congratulating me, "y/n wasn't lying, you're good at what you do." he smirked giving me a half hug as I walked us to a spot where nobody could see us.

"you think so? you know porco I just wanna talk to you. man to man, is that cool?"

he chuckled letting me go nodding his head, "you know I gotta tell you something too, man.'

I stepped closer tilting my head, "mind if I go first?" I asked before punching him straight in the nose, he fell to the ground with ease. god, what a fucking weakling.  

I straddled the boy not stopping at any cost or with the number of times my name was being called by armin, "YOU THINK I'M FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU?" I spoke between every punch as my knuckles were stained with blood and the boy under me begging to ease up on him. 

I felt armin's hands pulling me away from the bruised and bloodied boy but I was nowhere close to being finished, I weaseled out of armin's grip tugging myself out of my blazer and ripping off my tie. I leaned down next to the boy using my tie to wipe at the blood under his nose, "you did all that big talking only to get your ass beat, I told you about me didn't I?" I taunted the boy who clutched his stomach in pain.

I stood back up digging my foot into the area spitting on him, I didn't care if it was too far or if I was doing too much. I had been holding back the moment he laid his eyes on y/n and decided to test me. "eren come on! now!" armin yelled pulling me back to the stage area trying to go unnoticed. 

"I wasn't fucking done!" I shouted as armin shoved me towards the dressing area, "it's fine to be mad but if you would have hit him anymore the fucking kid would be dead eren! get your goddamn head straight!" armin shouted backstepping closer to me.

"This was a big day, you beat his ass, right? now man the fuck up and get this night done and handle what you need to handle away from all these eyes. don't let this ruin your night and chance to get that internship."

I leaned back into the wall trying to catch my breath, my adrenaline was still high and it didn't help I could see y/n peeking in.

"if you have something to say then come say it don't do that snooping shit." I retorted harshly unbuckling my shirt cufflinks changing into another shirt. 

she rushed forward with widened eyes as blood covered my shirt and fists, "oh my god."

I chuckled turning my back to her as another shirt slipped over my torso, "go to my house for the rest of the night and when I get back we're gonna have a talk. do you understand me?"

she stayed silent.

I turned back around stepping in front of her lifting her head, "didn't I just ask you a question?"

she nodded.

"then answer."

"yes, I understand."

I released her pushing past her, I had gotten the internship and couldn't even celebrate or bask in the fact that all my hard work had turned what I wanted into fruition. the only thing I could think of was what exactly I wanted to say and planned on doing when it came to y/n.

I was going into this dazed and completely confused. 

"𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

I opened the door to my home and could hear y/n's footsteps shuffling in the upstairs room, I slowly walked up the stairs peeling at my shirt as I did until it was completely off and I was holding it in my hands. as I walked in I watched y/n's dangle over the edge of the bed with her hands by her sides. "eren-," she began to speak but I cut her off with the simple motion of holding my hand up.

"I'm gonna shower, I need to think," I grumbled walking into the bathroom slamming the door behind me. 

I turned the water on letting the steam from the shower completely engulf the mirror into a foggy mess, feeling the water trickle down my skin eased my nerves slightly. the dried-up blood of Porco's that stained my hands were going down the drain; I may have been overly protective at times but this situation? I was right and the petty part of me so badly wanted to shove it in y/n's face.

I knew pettiness wouldn't solve the problem or ease the tension between us.

as time passed by I stepped out wrapping a towel around my lower half and letting another loosely hang at my wet locs. I stepped out to see y/n still in the position, "I'm pissed at you." I broke the silence standing in front of her.

she kept her head low, "look at me when I'm talking to you." I groaned tugging the towel off the top of my head, her blood-stained eyes looked up in mine as her lips quivered; "I didn't want things to go this way and I know you're pissed. I should have listened."

"so why didn't you?"

"I was just happy there was something that wasn't tainted yet that reminded me of home."

I wasn't gonna lie and say my heart didn't drop when those words came out of her mouth, but I wasn't gonna coddle her. she knew it was wrong and I wasn't gonna back down. 

"you told me I was being crazy and possessive. I'll let you know now, you have yet to see me truly being possessive, you allowed him to be disrespectful right in front of my face and said nothing about it. I may have made some mistakes in this bond but since we've been together I've done nothing but show you it's me who wants to be on your side and defend you in anything that isn't meant to serve you."

her gaze didn't move from mine one bit. 

"I said I'd handle you."

"What?" she questioned but I cut her off letting my hands hang loosely around her neck letting my lips cling to hers. 

her hands draped around my shoulders as I fell into her, "did you want him to kiss you?" I pulled back resting my forehead on hers feeling my irritation slip its way onto the tip of my tongue, "no." she replied. 

"you sure about that?" 

"I swear. I'm sorry." 

"stop telling me sorry it's only making me angrier." I pulled back taking off  the jacket that was once mine off her body, "did he look at you like this back then?" I stood back observing the glow of her skin under the fluorescent light of the room.

"eren can we please-'

I leaned down planting my hands on the bed where her legs rested, "can we what? there's no let's not talk about it. we're gonna knock that little knack for talking back and throwing fits that you have."

"𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑢𝑑𝑒, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙. 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝘩𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

y/n's pov

eren had the most domineering look in his eyes as he spoke to me and it sent shivers up my spine, I knew that I shouldn't have disregarded how he felt but I was convinced he simply didn't want me around any guy that wasn't him; in reality, he saw things for what they were and I simply didn't.

"what do you mean by that?" 

"take off everything and do everything I tell you to do," he spoke as clear as he could as he sat in a chair across the bed.

I froze confused.

"Did I stutter?"

"no." 

"then do what you're told."

I hesitantly let my clothes become a sea as they fell to the floor, I covered my body with my hands. of course me and eren had seen each other like this a countless amount of times but today I felt particularly bare standing in front of him like this.

I watched him lean into his knees with a look in his eyes that I hadn't seen in forever, that dark and feverish stare that I had first seen from him that night at the party that started everything.

"Since you don't like to listen and throw fits," he spoke before pausing to glare at me.

I didn't have any energy and didn't dare to retort back at his statement. 

"you called me possessive, so please believe me when I say tonight you'll get a taste of what that really looks like." his tone was teasing.

I knew from his demeanor, his tone, his gaze, and the thick menacing tension in the air between us right now that eren wasn't joking around and I really did have yet to see what eren had in store for me. 

(AN: debating if I wanna do a smut scene next chapter or not I'll leave that up to yall😫 EREN BEATTTT PORCO'S ASSSSSSS AS HE SHOULD I WAS SO HYPE WRITING THAT PART pleaseeeee! I was reading all the comments from the last chapter and was hollering yall were mad and I apologize for y/n being so stupid 🙏🏾 if I do a smut scene it's gonna be hella different compared to the last ones cause I might make eren a Lil.....ifykyk🙄)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 17 11
∘₊✧──── 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 ˗ˏˋ𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙? 𝙚...
952K 21.6K 60
Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own the manga nor the anime of Shingeki no Kyo...
565K 20.8K 53
"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?" "𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪." ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ.
35.1K 1.1K 51
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ /ꞮɴˈᴛƐɴꜱꞮᴛɪ/ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴜɴ 1. ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ" ...