Deranged // Taekook

By supermochii

[ONGOING] [REVAMPED] [DARK] A man like Kim Taehyung doesn't deserve love or praise. A man like Kim Taehyung d... More

DISCLAIMER
Forward
+ Information
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight: EXTRA
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty: EXTRA
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty

1K 75 38
By supermochii

"WHERE WILL I GET $500 MILLION?!" Mr. Jeon yelled.

Taehyung looked down at his watch as Namjoon sat down in front of the frantic old man. He had something important planned and didn't have time to play with Jungkook's father. He didn't want to say it was a date...he doesn't date, but it could definitely be considered a lovely bonding experience between him and the object of his sudden attraction.

"How much are your house and business worth, Mr. Jeon?" Namjoon asked.

The man stopped his frantic breathing as he glared at the leader of the family going as far as to bar his teeth and spit in front of Namjoon's shoes. The younger man didn't react, opting for staring at the middle-aged man with a serious expression.

Gosh, Taehyung was bored.

'Fifteen minutes'

"If you think I'll give you everything I worked hard for then you're fucking stupid!" The man seethed. Taehyung glanced at Namjoon, his lip twitching when he saw the man's expression darken.

"I understand you're a bit worked up considering the circumstances," Namjoon said in a condescending tone. "However, the sooner we work out a deal, the better chance you have of living."

A long silence passed between them but Taehyung knew what the man was going to say. There was no way Mr. Jeon would give up everything so fast. Little did he know, Mrs. Jeon was already giving them their $20.5 million home, she was selling and cashing their stocks, and Seokjin and Jimin were already preparing ownership of the man's business. The poor lady was adamant about giving them everything they asked for to get her husband back.

Taehyung was sure the angry man wouldn't be happy with his wife, but he couldn't wait to see how they become when they find themselves homeless with no money in the bank.

Would they beg Jungkook for help?

Would Jungkook want to help them?

For some reason, the redhead's mood darkened at the idea of his gullible human toy agreeing to help his abusers. He wanted to see them suffer and take away everything that made the Jeons, The Jeons was the way to do it. They'd be stripped of their identity and their dignity and the idea of them being kicked off of their high horse sent tingles of pleasure through Taehyung's body.

He wondered if Jungkook would react the same. He genuinely couldn't see the twisted boy wanting to help his parents considering how tight he hugged Taehyung last week. Yes, it's been a week since he's last seen Jungkook. He had planned to immediately hunt down Daniel so he and Jungkook could begin the second stage in his process: stalking. However, he found himself unconscious when Seokjin's personnel had knocked him out because he hadn't listened to the older man's instructions.

So he began his hunting the day after the blitz attack.

It wasn't hard to find Daniel Schneider. He was a preppy nineteen-year-old university student who would've easily been bullied in school if not for his rank on the social hierarchy. So Taehyung looked in the most obvious place a young, handsome, preppy boy like himself would be: buying drugs from one of The Family's rookie drug dealers.

It was just too easy.

The deranged man wondered how Jungkook would react when he saw Daniel. Would that oh-so-precious look of fear and panic wash over his face? Would his heart begin beating at an alarmingly fast rate? Would he cry?

Oh...the possibilities.

Taehyung shook his head as he forced himself out of his fantasies. He stopped zoning out at a good time as he heard,

"What if I gave you my son?"

"We don't want an eighteen-year-old, Mr. Jeon, we want money — our Family doesn't run off of spoiled eighteen-year-olds—

'Jungkook isn't...spoiled'

" — It runs off our money and people who understand the world — the good and bad. You would know this, wouldn't you, Mr. Jeon?"

The man in question glared at him, his busted and swollen lip making him look funny. Namjoon stared right back at him, knowing his piercing gaze would make the man cave in at some point.

"Mr. Jeon, you're quite greedy and prideful," Namjoon noted. "During my upbringing, I was told greed and pride are what ruin a man."

Taehyung looked down at his watch, his right eye twitching in annoyance. 'Seven more minutes'

He hates being impatient, but he had better and more important things to do.

"A man must have pride to make it in this world."

"Is that why you're willing to abandon your son?"

"He's not worthy of the Jeon name — you know, that boy has stained me too many times."

Taehyung's eye twitched.

He wished he had read what Hoseok wrote down during the interrogation. He should take the papers while he's leaving. He looked back down at his watch.

"Well, Mr. Jeon, I don't like having my time wasted. I should break it to you know that your wife has decided to take matters into her own hands: she's given us everything. This will exceed $500 million and will keep us off of your back with the extra $600.5 thousand we managed to get from your secret accounts."

Namjoon stood up and the corner of Taehyung's lip twitched when the man's eyes widened and his mouth fell agape.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Jeon."

Mr. Jeon started yelling and twisting and turning in his seat, releasing a slew of curse words and threats that neither of the men took seriously as they made their way of the room. He offered to be killed, screaming that they "just can't take away everything I worked for".

But they can.

Who will stop them?

"Where are you going now?" Namjoon asked as they made their way down the long corridor.

"I have business outside," Taehyung answered.

"One of your killing missions?"

"You can say that."

"How long will you be gone?"

"A month maybe?" Taehyung answered unsurely.

Namjoon hummed and they fell into a comfortable silence. As soon as they made it outside, they went their separate ways: Namjoon to talk to one of Jimin's trainees and Taehyung to his car.

Jimin and Taehyung still weren't talking. He knew it was pissing the older man off but he simply didn't care. If Jimin wanted to hurt him, he would have done it already. Taehyung simply no longer wanted anything to do with Jimin and he planned to keep it that way — no matter if they live in the same house or not.

He could see the said man standing by his car, a scowl on his attractive face with his arms crossed over his chest. Taehyung ignored him, stopping in front of him and opening the door to his car.

"You're so petty," Jimin snapped.

Taehyung didn't respond, opting for slightly pushing the older man with his door as he slid into his car. As he tried to close it, Jimin grabbed the top of the door and leaned into the car, his piercing but mischievous gaze capturing Taehyung's eyes. They stared each other down before Jimin finally said,

"I remember the last time you decided to pull a temper tantrum because I stopped giving you attention," he said, a smile creeping onto his annoyingly handsome face, "and you started fucking around with that twink in the bio-weapons department just to get back at me as if I'd care. And remember I wanted to flatter you because you wanted me to care — but I didn't — so I forced him to drink to antifreeze until his throat started bleeding, even while he was having a seizure?"

Taehyung stayed mum as he drummed his gloved fingers against his steering wheel. He didn't have time for this.

"So I'm curious as to who you're fucking around with," the older man continued, "you've been leaving ground for a while—" he feigned a gasp, "is it someone Outside? Seokjin will not be happy about that."

Taehyung stared at him, his expression seemingly asking the older man when he's done talking so he can leave.

"I've got to go, Jimin, I haven't got time to talk with you."

"Oh," he moved away from the door while humming as he walked around the front, keeping his eyes connected with the redhead's while sliding his fingers against the hood of his car. Before Taehyung could lock the doors, the older man opened the passenger side and slid into the seat beside Taehyung.

"I want to go with you," the blonde said, smiling at Taehyung, "this will give us a chance to reconnect — for an antisocial psychopath, you're so incredibly petty."

"Get out of my car, Jimin." 'Jungkook is supposed to be in that seat'

"Let's drive, Tae. I want to stop by Mcdonalds and get a Mcflurry. Hoseok bought Kya an ice cream machine and she tried to make me one — it was good but...I need the real thing."

Taehyung's temper was rising. He had planned to take Jungkook to Daniel Schneider's house, to do a bit of observing for a week or so to form a possible schedule. He also planned to make his hacker associate hack into Schneider's phone and laptop just to snoop around and figure out if he's still in contact with the other people Jungkook had talked about on the contract that he didnt name.

Jimin didn't need to be part of any of this.

"Taehyung, we're not getting any younger."

"Jimin, out."

The said man chuckled and looked over at the redhead. "You speak to me like I'm a dog, Tae."

Taehyung wrapped his hand tightly around the steering wheel. The urge to take his knife and plunge it into the older man's stomach was overwhelming him, but he knew he couldn't. Not right now. He had other business to complete.

'Fine, he can go today, Jungkook will attend tomorrow and the rest of the week'

Taehyung begrudgingly started his engine and Jimin's angering smile grew larger as he sat back in the seat and looked straight ahead.

Their car ride was silent. Taehyung decided to drive past Jungkook's doctor's office, knowing the boy was probably walking home by now. And just as he expected, he caught sight of the blandly dressed boy crossing the street with his hands tucked deeply in his pockets and his head down. His eyes trailed the younger boy's every step until Jungkook finally looked up, obviously feeling someone's eyes on him.

Their eyes connected and he made a move to walk towards the car until he saw Jimin smiling down at his phone with his McFlurry held in the air. Taehyung watched something cross over the eighteen-year-old's expression before he backed onto the sidewalk, gave the redhead one last glance, before quickly turning and walking in the same direction he had been walking in.

'Has he seen Jimin before?'

'Oh, yes, of course, the interview...he should have been excited to meet another mafia member'

"Why are we stopped?" Jimin asked, "where are we going?"

"I agreed that you can ride, I never agreed to talking."

With that, Jimin went back to his phone and Taehyung started his car again. This was going to be a long ride.

---

Word Count: 1885

If you cuties didn't read my old bio or announcement, I'm not really into BTS anymore and I told you guys there would be a lot of smut in this book, but the more I get out of BTS and fanfiction the more writing smut is uncomfortable for me. I want to continue this story because we haven't gotten to the huge part yet and some of y'all are gonna be so pissed as stated in the Forward. So I'm excited about that.

I've always seen my fanfictions as original works with original characters because I never really imagine my characters as the BTS members because it's too weird for me, so continuing with this story, I suggest you do the same otherwise you'll just be heartbroken 😂😂😂

I'm gonna continue with the story, but the smut aspect of it is no longer a thing. The reason why this book has taken so long is because Chapter Twenty-Nine is stuck on a smut-starter and I can't get myself to finish it. I'm gonna read over the other chapters and hopefully change it around.

The "details or it didn't happen" isn't valid here 🥰🥰🥰✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others