His Dark desires

By soul-in-piece

A dark love story of a dangerous mafia falling for his enemy's daughter .. Vansh Rai shighania is a name of f... More

Prologue
Devil
Angel
Dark Infatuation
His Babygirl
Madness
Sadist
Dark Fae
Deadly Obsession
Wicked Desires
His Threats
Crybaby
Perfect Addiction
Escape ?
Possession
Merciless Beast
Fear
India
Hotel
The Night
Father
Teaser
Love Or HATE ?
Challenge
Mystery
Past !

Way To Meet

3.6K 287 171
By soul-in-piece

INDIA
Mumbai

VR MANSION

Breaking news .. Three popular buisness who own the company of indigo were murdered in real estate crime In the most cruel way As per the resources we found their body cutted in a pieces And our one of the famous film actor and a renowned buisness man Sunit khaz has been murdered brutally he was going to do the textile Mill deal ... first ,,Which was going to be done by VR Industry but he cracked it .... But the deal again goes into the hand of Vansh Rai shighania the India's biggest buisness tycoon and the owner of VR Industry ...!! ,,

A lunatic smirk formed on his smokey lips ... As he remembered how his man's sloughter their body in tiny pieces .... Snatching their organs in a most cruel way ... The screams and the spilled blood every where .., possesesed
His Monster's mind ., He felt pleasure and peace by hearing their insatiable screams ..... Because they deserved this ., No one mashes with VR .,

His masculine viens popping out from his muscles .. his whole luxurious bar filled with smoking . , But the beast was sitting ineffective clad in his most expensive black suit ..., It was like his heart ... Black !! ... The surrounding is almost filled with smoke ... It's really getting difficult for ., Angre to breath so with quivering heart he interrupted his master .. who's in the deep thought to notice this small preety issues ...

" Boss ... As per our resources Michael Jackson is behind other mafia gang ... He's making allies with other mafia Who's our enimes so that he can get Western area ., And he has been seen in New York by our spies man . " Angre said ., His face expression less like his boss .

A sudden fury .. flashes through his dark black orbs his calm composure was not matching at all with his harder expression ., Clenching his jaw he asked ...

" So ... That bastard has been hiding in New York ., Is his hand behind informing about our deal of shipment which we are doing with Indian army .... To that oldie Binit Sharma ? " He asked ..., His voice extremely cold which can send shiver through anyone ' s spine !!

Angre shuddered inwardly ..at his cold and dominating aura ,, With time he has been adopted to it but his Maniac and sadist ways always have his control on his mind too !!

Nodded his head .. slightly in anticipation he looked at his boss for any further orders !

" Angre ... Fix our meeting with
Domaineny Interiors we are leaving for New York . " He told .., taking a last sip of his smoke .., he stood up in his all glory !!

Folding his white shirt sleeves .., his beastly masculine body was full on display ...

" Angre ... My jet should be ready in one hour . " He ordered .., In a dominating tone turning around his heels he made his way towards Outside ...

A sinister smirk formed on his lips ., Thinking about the ways ., He's going to torture that bastard !!

Getting into his room .., he goes into the washroom to take a shower ..

His room ... Was black in shade ., Just like his grey shaded ., The room was screaming the power and his dominating yet ... Dangerous Aura ..

Coming out of from the washroom only in his towel .. while wet hairs were dripping on his chest ., Making him look like ... A Greek god !!

He clad into his black suit .. looking dangerously handsome .. A knock come into his view ..

" Boss ... Jet is ready . " Angre said and quickly get out from the room .

Vansh walked out from the room .., walking like the king which he is !

Everyone bow their heads to respect their master .. if not then their head will be on floor .. sloghed !!

His jet was so ... Luxurious ., With tight security around him bodyguards with their gun .. ready to attack !!

While angre trailed behind him ..

Getting into the jet ., Sipping his wine

He smirked ... As he was heading towards his destination !!

------------

New York

Domaineny Interiors ..,

A well established .. conference room where everyone was having their own point of view ...

The environment .. was so good for ., So was the environment of the office .

" So .. Our team of designers works with you to make your vision come to life without the long lead time or extorbitant budgets of traditional designs firm . " As she completed ., Everyone' s gaze was on her ., Well why not .. Her confidence ., And her well defined beauty Was a treat to watch ..

As she slids through the .. presentation ., Showing the presentation which took almost week to prepare ..

She pints out .. on some best , designs

" The curvier .. shape of this height makes it more equitable ., "

She looked at the .. Man's who were having satisfied look on their face ., Smiling brightly ., She moved towards her last one .,

" This is our .. best doul piece ., Of interior ., The classy and modern look of this exterior is highly demanded by the youth ., The running rate of this is highly recommended . " She finished ., Taking a deep breath .,

A huge round of applause .., surrounded the room along with praisings ..

" Well ... Done , Miss Sharma ., This is highly profitable to our company . " The CEO of the company praises her .. well it should be ., She deserved it for her hard work she put into ..

Everyone nodded their head .., her boss come into her view ..

" Ms Sharma ., I really appreciate your innovative ideas ., Here I trust you the most ., So here we have a very important meeting with VR industry ., Well they are not into this first but their PA informed me they will be heading here soon ., I except best from you . " He said smiling patting her shoulder he walked out of the conference room .

" Hello ... Beautiful ., " A man in his late 30s come into her view ., He was handsome but was looking creepy !!

" Yes .. Sir do you need anything ? "
She asked .., with politeness but it was far away than it !

" Well ... Beautiful I'm Noah ., The man from another branch . " He said as he showed her toothy smile .

When she didn't said anything ., And started collecting her stuffs ., So he again took the initiative

" Beautiful ... Don't mind ! Are you single . " He asked and winked towards her ..

She moved towards him ., Showing her best forced smile ..

" Sir .. I'm single but Not ready to mingle ., Excuse me sir I need to take your leave now . " She said ., And walked out of room .

Bappa ... Lagta hai ., Sare beshram apne mere life mein hi bardiye hai ., Huh !! Bada aaya puchne wala ..

Are you single ? She mimicked in her mind .

" I want to kick him .. where sun doesn't shine .. jerk agar office mein nahi hoti naa tho chatni bana deti . "

" Huh ... Look who's baffling around who doesn't even know how to kill a insect . " Her subconscious mind scoffed .,

" You ... Again come , .. who called you ? She asked .,

" Well ... I didn't need your invitation girl I'm all yours . " Her subconscious smirked at her ..

" Uhmm .. whatever ., " She said and rolled her eyes ..

" Hey ... Ridz ., how's your meeting ?
Did that selected ! " Aditya asked shooking her from the shoulders looking at her pointlessly ..

" Uhh ... It was good Adi ., But you know I have to handle the project of India . " She said excitedly .. throwing her arms at his shoulders ., She hugged him due to excitement ; he chuckled looking at her cute antics..

" Relax .. panda ., You become fat women didn't I told you not to eat those oily chips now how will I pick you . " He said .. his lips into thin lines controlling his laugh ., Looking at her grumpy face ..

" Don't you dare to call me panda huh !! And you know Mr John was saying I'm so fragile . " She pouted cutely ., She looked at his expressions and laughs internally ., Serves him right he was teasing her here she made him tease ...

" Riddhima .. who is Mr John ., And how dare he say something about you . " He said .. his voice changed into cold .. , he's so possessive of her !

" Haa ... Monkey .., look at your face .,hehe I'm just teasing you . "
She laughed while he glared at her .,

Ruffling his hairs .. she kissed his cheeks and run away from there ..

While he smiled to himself feeling her touch ... He mouthered .. cute !!

Riddhima .. run away quickly ., As she knew if she could have stayed then have to Listen his long lecture ..

But at the end of her walking .., she bumped into hard chest .., she was about to fall ..

But the man hold her tightly .., Into his arms while she closed her eyes due to fear ...

______________________________________

To be continued ..

How was the chapter guys ? Do tell me your views !

What do you think .. who's the man whom she bumped into ?

And your wait .. over guys ., Because in. Next chapter Riansh meet .. then it's going to be intense and dark .. So be ready .. 🌚😎

So .. sorry guys for late update 😳

Till then
Bye 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 315 12
Vansh Khurana ! a cunning , womanizer , twisted , heartless man who doesn't care about anyone. he is fire who destroys everyone or everything. Sanam...
998K 63K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
31.8K 2.4K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 " 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 " 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 . A story of love and it's determination. A story filled with attachment though they were strang...
15.7K 657 13
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...