A Different Kind of Hero ~ MH...

By Mikey_thewitch

A new threat has challenged the heroes of Class 1-A, but it's something entirely new. Strangers from another... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Important A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Finale Pt. 1
Sneak Peak...
Finale Pt. 2
Closing words... (Please read 🥺)

Chapter 11

168 4 0
By Mikey_thewitch

🚨🚨Content Warnings!!! Read at your own risk!! Weed, talk of drugs, suggestions of sex. Kirishima x Bakugo, and Todoroki x Deku. Please, do NOT read if any of those things make you uncomfortable! You can skip over this chapter, there is nothing majorly important in this to the overall story. (You can thank my co-writer @Aceofhearts54 for this...)

Deku's POV

It didn't take long for everyone to find somewhere to relieve stress. Some people went on a walk, others went to bed early, then Edward and Alphonse stayed with Ling for the rest of the evening. Iida, Tsu, Todoroki, and I decided to go around and check on everyone. It was Iida's idea to see what he could do to help. But it was my idea to check on Kacchan and Kirishima first since they were the first people to leave.

We asked Jirou where they went since I saw her talking to them earlier. She said they left for Sero's room but that we probably shouldn't follow. I was confused, but she never told me why...

My eyes widened in shock when I opened the door of Sero's room. A thick and musky smell filled my nose, and a stack of brownies lay scattered on the small table. Sero and Ashido were on the floor, laughing hysterically, with a chair knocked over next to them. Kaminari was in the hammock, mumbling to himself. But then, I felt the color drain from my face when I saw Kacchan and Kirishima on Sero's bed together. Kacchan had Kirishima up against the wall, moaning as Kirishima bit his neck.

"This is inappropriate! What are you doing?!" Iida shouted, blushing lightly.

Sero sat up and turned to us, his eyes glazed, "Bro. Bro. I gotta ask you a question... Why tape when you can vape?" He slurred, wobbled around, and burst out laughing once more.

Kaminari sat up, eyes wide, "Bro...that's so deep... But like, why can't you do both?" The hammock swayed underneath him, and he collapsed back down.

"Bro..." Sero shot him a finger gun.

"If you got a problem with this, then leave," Kirishima growled, rubbing Kacchan's back.

"Babe...leave them alone. They didn't know..." Kacchan purred between kisses. He looked so different without the usual rage in his eyes; instead, his face was focused only on Kirishima, with innocence and love.

Todoroki pointed at the brownies and pulled me aside, "They're on weed."

"K-Kacchan?" I stammered, stepping back in confusion.

"Sorry, Izuku, I'm a little busy at the moment." he sighed, never once taking his eyes off Kirishima.

Ashido shot up and ran over to us, holding a half-eaten brownie, "You guys gotta try this! It's so good!" Todoroki shrugged and took a whole one off the table.

"Not you, too! I'm going to tell Mr. Aizawa." Iida scolded. He turned to leave but was stopped by Kirishima.

"Nah, man, don't bother him. He's got enough on his plate, and besides, we're having fun." He defended. Yet, there was an underlying tone of a threat in the way he looked at Iida.

Tsu put her hands up, "We'll back off. Just... don't get addicted, please, kero." Tsu and Iida left. Kirishima went back to kissing Kacchan, now pulling his hair.

"I think I'm going to stay, just to make sure no one hurts themself." I closed the door behind me and sat down next to Todoroki-kun. The smell was already in his breath when he finished a brownie. I kept my eyes on the floor, trying to avoid looking at Kacchan. Kaminari fell out of the hammock and crawled over to Sero and Ashido.

"Bro. What if plants are really farming us? Like, they give us oxygen until we eventually die and become mulch for them to consume..."

Ashido cackled in response, and Sero gasped, "Bro. You're right!" The two of them discussed it, and my attention turned back to Todoroki-kun.

He leaned over me, staring into my eyes. I blushed loudly, leaning away, "Wh-what are you, you, d-doing?" I stammered. He coiled his arms around my back and picked me up, wrapped my legs around his waist, and pressed me up against the wall. "Todoroki-k-kun...?"

"Call me Shoto," He mumbled, then pressed his lips against mine in a passionate and messy kiss. My eyes widened, my cheeks burned, but I eventually leaned in and kissed him back. My brain blurred as I inhaled the thick smell of weed, and I felt the room sway. I ran my hands through Shoto's hair, then whimpered when he started kissing my neck. His hands explored my back and thighs, and he moved back up to my mouth. His kisses felt warm and comforting, like the summer sun on your back. But suddenly, it began burning.

I pushed him away, yelling out in pain, "Shoto, you're on fire!" He stared down at his hand, which was engulfed in flames. I could hear Sero and Ashido laughing hysterically once more, and Shoto put out his flames.

"Sorry." He wobbled back, clearly high. I couldn't tell if it was the suddenness of our kiss or the smell of the weed that made me dizzy. I heard Kacchan let out a moan and looked over to see Kirishima trying to take off Kacchan's shirt.

Sero groaned and threw a pillow at him, "Go to your dorm for that!"

Kirishima opened his mouth to protest, but Kacchan stopped him, "We probably should. Come on." Kacchan grabbed his hand and led him to the door. Kirishima snatched one more brownie before leaving, and Kacchan waved goodbye, "Bye guys, love ya."

I blushed when he said that, and Kaminari shot up and turned to him, "Wait, what? Bro... I love you, too..." He looked at him with wonder in his eyes, but Kirishima flipped him off.

"Back off, he loves you as friends. The only man he loves is me, right?" Kirishima smirked at Kacchan, who nodded, and they left.

Suddenly, the room started to sway around me, and I fell back on the hammock. Shoto saw this and offered me a brownie, "Here, eat this. You'll feel better." He stifled a laugh, but I dismissed it and ate the brownie.

Ashido cackled and ran up next to me, "What do you think? Good, huh?"

"Interesting flavor. What did you add?" I asked as I finished it.

Sero stifled a laugh, "Weed." He burst out laughing, and my eyes went wide when I realized what I had just done.

"What? You tricked me! Why would you do that? You know what effect that'll have on my future." I started mumbling to myself about possible scenarios in my future. Becoming addicted, being rejected at a hero's agency, never being allowed to do hero work... The room swayed again, and I was filled with anger. I turned to Sero, "Why?!" I yelled at him, "You've ruined me!"

Shoto wrapped me in a hug, "Calm down, Izuku. Take a deep breath. You're not thinking clearly."

"Well, neither are any of you! You just fed me weed without thinking of the consequences! I-" Shoto silenced me with a kiss, and I melted into his arms. Anger washed away, and I kissed back with a sort of hunger. "Damn, Shoto, I knew I liked you, but you're making me horny."

"Damn... Note to self, keep Midoriya away from weed." Kaminari mumbled. Shoto picked me up and threw me on Sero's bed.

"Hey! Your dorm's next door; take it somewhere else!" Sero protested. Shoto picked me back up, and we left.

*************************************

Bakugo's POV

When I woke up, my head throbbed. My vision was blurry as I tried to make sense of where I was. I tried to remember what happened last night, but nothing made sense. The bed I was in wasn't even my own. I tried sitting up, but my back felt sore. Is this how hangovers feel?

I looked around, trying to make sense of it all. There were posters on the wall and a punching bag in the middle of the room. Suddenly it clicked, and I looked over to see Kirishima sleeping next to me...naked...

My head throbbed again, and I curled up. Kirishima stirred and placed an arm around my back, "It's okay, we can just sleep this off. I know it hurts."

"What happened last night?" I asked, too dizzy to protest his hug.

He rubbed my back, "You don't remember? Sero shared edibles with us, and you were so stressed about everything that when we got high, well..." My eyes were drawn to a hickey on his neck, large and dark.

My eyes went wide, and my cheeks burned. I put my hands over my face, closed my eyes tightly, and wished this was all a dream.

No, this can't be happening. There's no way I would ever- there's no way I could ever do this.

But he's so damn cute, with his spikey red hair and his scar over his eye... And that smile...

No.

I stole the blanket and ran towards the door, "Wait!" Kirishima called out. I stopped with my hand on the doorknob, ready to leave. "I... what do you think?"

"Tch. I don't know. I'm going to need some time."

"Katsuki, I love you..." Kirishima sat up with a worried look in his eyes. I wanted to open the door and storm away, to avoid this, but at the same time, there was a nagging in my chest, pulling me towards him.

I ran my hand through my hair and hung my head. "I don't want a relationship." I looked back up at Kirishima, trying my hardest to hide my emotions; and the desire to be with him. Kirishima seemed to know I was lying. "I... I'm not strong enough."

You are so strong. You're the strongest man I know. If anything, I'm not strong enough to be with you."

With each word, I stepped closer to him. I couldn't hold back. His voice was so soft, and I didn't like seeing him get so emotional. Eventually, I just kissed him and pulled him into an embrace, "Let's just keep it between us for now, please."

~~~

*Cut to Deku being so sick to his stomach from trying edibles for the first time that he's throwing up in the toilet, Todoroki passed out in his bed*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 34.5K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
31.2K 520 20
The Spider-Man is a well known hero that swings through the streets. Though he's an unregistered hero causing many to call him a vigilante. They may...
20.5K 630 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
26K 801 36
[IN LINE FOR EDITING] [SLOW UPDATES] [A My Hero Academia/Avatar Crossover] I've been an expiriment for as long as I could remember. I was held captiv...