𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

By bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... More

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
5. New Year New Me
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
11. "Bacon?"
12. Chubby Hands
13. Unexpected Guests
14. Christmas Cake
15. A New Friend
16. Jealous
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
27. Kissing
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
31. All Alone
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

50. Hurt

3K 98 60
By bumblingbaboonsband

He didn't mean it. It was sarcasm. I'm sure it was sarcasm. I might have even said that to him before, you never know. It's sarcasm, that's the way it works. I mean, yeah, he did tried to kiss me afterwards, but I was... sleepy... and I... pulled away-

Oh my God, I am a complete idiot.

"Oh hey Lils, you're early this morning."

I blinked my eyes a few times and looked at the bed next to me. Roxanne was awake, sitting on her bed like me, looking at the time.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"7:45, wow. I think this is my first time seeing you wake up this early," She waved to herself. "Proud of you."

I didn't even sleep.

We both git up and got ready for the day and I heard Alice yawn while I was putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"You two go, I'm not hungry." I sat back down on my bed and they both looked at me with suspicious faces.

"At least join us then" Alice offered.

"I think I will stay, thanks."

She shrugged and left the room, dragging Roxanne with her.

I groaned and let myself fall on the bed.

"Stupid pain in the ass!" I grabbed my pillow and pressed it on my face, maybe -just maybe- I would be able to die.

It didn't work.

"You couldn't just shut your mouth?" I threw the pillow away and it hit something, making another thing fall and break.

I groaned louder and sat up. "Am I suppose to say it back? Great, now I'm talking to myself!"

I could just stay here for the rest of the day.

But that will just make him think that I am hiding from him. Well, I am. But not really. I'm hiding because I don't know how I should act around him. But if I keep hiding here, he will think it's his fault. it is. But not really. kind of.

I stood up and looked myself in the mirror before opening the door and leaving my room.

******

James' POV:

"What was the bloody hell reason for all of us to wake up this early?" Fred let his head fall on the table with a loud thud.

Even the Great Hall was still half asleep.

Fred, Roxanne, Alice, even Albus, and I were finished with our breakfast and it was only 8:15. We still had an hour before the lessons started.

"Where's Teddy, by the way?" Alice asked.

Fred answered shortly. "He told us to go without him. Guess he's just not hungry."

"That's exactly what Lily said." with Roxanne's word, I choked on my orange juice.

Yesterday's memory flashed in my head an I mentally punched myself right in the nose.

I shouldn't have said that. She freaked out, she didn't kiss back, she didn't say it back either.

I have no bloody idea why I've said that. What was the reason? I don't know.

"I think we should go back to the common room. We still have an hour before the lessons." Roxanne nodded at Alice's word, even though I didn't want to go up, I joined them.

I don't want to see Lily.

I do want to see Lily. I've already missed her, but I probably shouldn't see her right now.

Walking back to common room, my brain was already drowning with different scenarios. And all of them ended up with Lily never talking to me again.

I could imagine her with her hair in a high ponytail as usual, wearing her uniform, and with a disgusted face, looking at me up and down before leaving the room.

We said the password and the door for the common room opened, the first thing we saw was Emma.

Standing in front of us with her arms wide open, her smile also as wide as her arms.

"Welcome! Perfect timing! Come on, join us."

She moved away from the door and gestured us to enter. We looked at each other confused and entered the common room, where most of the students were.

More than five people were on top of the sofa, more people on the armchairs, they were all shaking their fists in the air and cheering.

Students were pushing and squishing us from everywhere and I managed to pass threw them towards the stairs.

"What the hell is going on at this time?" I asked, and felt a hand on my arm. "Li- oh, hey Emma."

She gave me a wide smile and the half eaten cupcake in her hand took my attention.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked, already annoyed by her existence.

"No, but I can help you." She held my chin and made me turn around.

Behind the sofa, in the empty space, where Lily and I were dancing just a few hours ago, was standing Teddy and Lily, kissing.

Teddy's arms were on Lily's waist, pulling her into a hug. The same way I hold her.

Lily's arms where on Teddy's neck, hugging him tight while they continued the kiss.

"Woah, calm down you two." Emma smiled happily, pulling them apart and opening a water bottle for both of them.

I'm not sure what I was doing, I think I just stood there.

*****

Lily's POV:

I spit out the water on my second sip and wiped my moth with the back of my sleeve.

Looking up to Teddy, he raised both of his eyebrows and shrugged. I looked around the crowd -where did the crowd come from?

I stopped when I saw the hazel eyes looking at me. What do I do? How am I suppose to act?

"Lily..." I stared a little more to James before turning to Teddy. He was touching his lips and the water bottle in my wand. "I think the cupcake had Amortentia. We... we kissed."

I looked at the water bottle in my hand and smelled it.

This is not water.

Shit!

The painting behind us started yelling. "EVERYONE GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS! THERE ARE STILL A FEW OF US WHO WANTS TO SLEEP!"

The crowd tried to argue, but no one wanted the scary painting to yell again, so all the students started exiting the common room to have breakfast.

There was only Fred, Albus -with a wide open mouth-, Emma, James and I were left.

I looked at him, my chest was going up and down with everything that is happening. "You need to listen to me-"

"I don't think I have ever hated you this much in my entire life."

I finally know what a heartbreak feels like. I don't like this feeling.

"You can't-"

"You kissed my best friend!" He yelled, making me jump. "And you expect me to listen?"

I was doing my best to hide the tears. I don't know if they are sadness tears, or anger tears, or maybe even both.

"You don't get it-"

"No you don't get it! Don't talk to me ever again." He looked at me with a disgusted face and walked out of the room.

"Bloody idiot being dramatic." Fred sighed, leaving the common room to follow him.

Now it was only me, Emma -with an ugly smirk on her face, and Albus.

"I will just leave." I heard Albus whisper as I looked at Emma.

I could feel my eyes burning with fire as I saw the cupcake I ate in her hand.

"You slut." I let out with a breath.

"Never mind I'll stay."

She looked surprised. "Why are you blaming me? You're the one who cheated on him."

"I didn't cheat on him. It was your fucking Amortentia!" I could hear Albus gasping with excitement and I continued to ignore him.

Her smile dropped and she cleared her throat. "You can't talk to me like that. I'm leaving."

She was passing me when I grabbed her braided hair and slammed her to the floor.

She let out a small scream and stood up, holding her hair. "You will regret that!"

"You're the one who keeps kissing boys every day!" She defended herself, taking a step back.

"Expelliarmus!" Her wand wasn't in her hand anymore, so I used the chance to push her towards the wall until she had nowhere to go.

"Listen, you little shit." I pushed her more in the wall. "If you ever come close to me or my friends, I will beat you."

I held her shoulders and made sure she was getting hurt. "And if you ever do anything that will hurt him again, I will kill you with my bare hands."

I pushed her away and left the common room with a rush.

I know I said she was the one who hurt him but it's still hard to convince myself.

My throat suddenly felt havier, and my vision was getting blurry.

It was Amortentia, not like I did it on purpose! I don't even remember it!

If he could just listen to me, we can go back to normal when-

When I left him alone in the common room after he said 'I love you'

I hurt him first.

And I couldn't even see it! I am the worse person in this entire universe. The worst thing I could ever do in my entire life is to hurt James Sirius Potter's fellings.

And that's exactly what I did.

A/N: this chapet might be 💩, I'm sorry.

For some reason, I keep reading and writing stuff the other way round- this has been going on for about a week btw, so I had to check everything I wrote twice.

And it made me really tired to actually be able to think.

So I'm gonna take a nap now, and hopefully this chapter didn't suck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 41 19
"You're just a spineless, big-headed, moron Potter. Why on earth would I go out with a fleabag like you?" "It's just, James Potter!" says Sirius, lea...
37.5K 950 20
"I hate you so much Potter!" Y/n shouted, pointing her wand threateningly at the smirking boy. "No you don't." the boy said, winking at her as he mov...
197K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
1.8K 98 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...