Confidence

De agony-

❝confidence is key, without it you have nothing.❞ chapter 000 for more details Mais

000
001
002
004
005

003

52 4 2
De agony-

I got to my house and Tina made herself at home, like always. We walked through the front door and immediately my mother gave me the stink eye for letting her in without me telling her prior of her showing up.

She set the apple down on the cutting board and walked into the living room where me and Tina put our jackets up in the coat hanger. "What are you girls up too," she asked raising her eyebrows and looking at me and Tina as if we had murdered the whole block.

"Studying then to a party," Tina answered walking up the stairs to my room.

"A what?" I didn't answer her but instead continued to follow behind Tina into my room so we weren't asked anymore questions.

I walked into my room slipping off my shoes and kicking them over near the closet. Tina jumped on my bed and grabbed my pillow putting it over her face.

She took it off her face sitting up and looking at me. "I have to talk to you, seriously," she sighed walking up and closing the door.

"I'm not one to give advice you know that," I replied setting my backpack next to my shoes. I sat down on the carpet pulling out my math book and math notes.

"Yes I know but- ugh. Okay so before school ended something like happened with me and Chad. You know, we talked at P.E. and I said something that might have made him think the wrong way about me, I don't know though. His friends and everyone is always saying he's a player and I shouldn't be with him but we love each other yet I'm not sure he is going to give everything up for me. Because he went into what was going to happen at the party like sex wise," Tina blabbered all in one breath, something I could never be good at.

She stared at me, sitting right in front of me, face to face. She blinked slowly waiting for my answer. "I just don't think you and him should be together, since-"

"I know but I have never felt this way with a boy and the way he tells me he loves me and kisses me it's so mmm. But if something does happen sex wise I need to make sure you have my back," Tina cut me off bitting her lip.

Why did she need me to make sure I have her back? I've always got her back. She's a strong girl and if she thinks something's going to happen she should just say so.

"Tina if you think something's not going to go right then say it," I pleaded opening to page 205 of my math book and last weeks notes.

"I can't because I don't know if it's going to happen, I don't think I'm ready. He's experienced I'm not people like that don't go well," she explained rolling over on her back.

"Says who," I ask studying over the words and problems I had written down.

"Everyone and I don't want people knowing I was a virgin until now," she grumbled.

"This is a sensitive subject Tina, something you shouldn't be talking to with me considering I know nothing of that. And plus it doesn't matter what other people think right? It what you always say. And I'm a virgin, it's not that bad," I said annoyed with her ridiculous fears of people knowing things.

If she only knew that people save themselves for marriage and sometimes don't lose their virginity until their 20.

"You're one to talk," Tina whispered turning back over to me and giggling. "But I guess there is nothing to worry about if it happens it happens you know? I just want to make sure you know when I act weird for "no reason" it's for a reason."

Tina over explains herself a lot, like more than a person should. Although what she says she is going to do she explain it simply and straight forward but subjects like these well she goes into way to much detail. Like her first date with Chad, and you don't even have to ask it's just whoa.

Tina she's popular and has to worry and her reputation, me I have to worry about what group I fit in and if I even have one.

"Okay," I say in a simple and short response. She frowns realizing that I don't really care and the subject matter is making me feel uncomfortable.

"Don't worry you'll get your time," she smiles and reached for a pencil out of my bag.

---

"What are we going to do for your hair," Tina asks herself. I was sitting in my chair facing backwards from the mirror as she circled around me examining my hair. She smiles and grabs my curling wand and picking up big chunks of hair to curl.

She shuffles around my drawers for makeup pallets and things that would go well for the party.

"Blue or purple or sparkles.... Wait no," she picks up a fluffy makeup brush and starts applying things all over my face.

Tina ran to my closet pulling out cloths, looking at them and then putting them back. After a few times of repeating this process she picked out a pair of high waisted black denim shorts, a black belt, a blue sheer crop top, and some blue studded high heels.

I don't even remember owning some of things.

"Put these on then you can see the final look," Tina sheiks getting a call from someone. It already getting dark out and it's only 6:30. My stomach did flips and I'm getting more nervous thinking about everything.

I sighed putting on all the items that were thrown at me. Tina continued to giggle and smile in the corner talking on the phone with one of her friends. "Okay bye. Guess what Kris is for sure going to be there omg you're totally going to get him," Tina giggled tapping her feet on the floor rapidly.

She ran to her backpack and pulled out some shorts and a studded bra thing. She slipped it over her shirt and put her hair into a high pony tail fixing some of the curls with my wand.

She put on some more mascara and added some sparkle to her look. She wore the same flats she came to school with and popped on some red lipstick.

She took off her shirt only leaving her in her studded bra. "Do you still have my leather jacket," she asks shuffling through my closet. I nod my head and she finds it in the back quickly pulling it on her body.

She goes into my jewelry drawer and pulls out a bunch silver things for me to wear putting it all me quickly. "Okay you can look now," she says putting her hands over her mouth.

I look in the mirror not sure if this is me. "How do you like it," she asks wrapping her arms around me.

I look. Continuing to stare at the girl that I'm faced with in the mirror. Berry lip stick, some smoky brown eyeshadow with hints of blue eyeshadow, black liner, and some huge lashes.

I smiled turning to Tina and hugging her. "Thank you," I say turning back into the mirror and to the side admiring the contour and highlighting she's done.

---

Listen to Aly&AJ - Like Whoa while reading

"You're shy, so what I suggest is don't be afraid to say things, or do things, people like wild people who aren't afraid so keep your head up and smile. Be out there for once," Tina suggested as we walked up to the first house that we were going to.

"So basically like you," I ask. I can already hear the loud party music from inside and hear the people screaming.

"Not exactly like me but yeah. You're getting it though. Just be super confident," she yells before running up ahead of me to enter inside. She turns around and waves for me to hurry up.

I jog to the door and stay next to her side. She opens the door and the rank of beer, vodka, and other alcoholic beverages fumigated my nose with the order of b.o.

I walk in and already I feel like it's a hot summer day although it's pretty chilly outside. I've already lost Tina and I don't know where to go with all these people dancing and moving around.

I circled around finding the person I don't want to come in contact with right away. I quickly turn away and start to walk outside to the pool where beach balls where scattered everywhere with red cups and balloons.

People were out here making out and some were even smoking pot but it was a better smell than compared into what was inside the house.

"Hey cutie," says a guy that's walks up. I stop unsure if I should just walk away and be quiet or do something that Tina would do.

I make my decision suddenly and probably one that I might regret. "Ew creep bye," I roll my eyes and walk back inside to find Tina.

Wow that actually felt great to say what was on my mind. I smiled feeling great and full of adrenaline. Basically I felt like I could do anything.

I went into the kitchen were people where playing beer pong and doing chasers. I went into the fridge and pulled out a water bottle.

"Hey there's still beer and stuff over here." I look up to find the source of the voice and its a guy with blood shot eyes and messy long brown hair.

"Um- thanks," I reply. Goal for tonight: make it through this party and be super confident.

I walk over to the red cups and bottles of booze pouring some cheep tequila in my cup and drinking it down. I regret this so much, it tasted horrible.

My stomach hurt and I wanted to throw up all over the place. I held it down, remember confident and just make it through until Tina gets you.

I walk out into the living room where everybody has glow sticks and the black lights are the only lighting up the room besides the colorful disco ball.

"Hey you wanna dance," someone yells over the music taking my hand. I follow them scared because I have no idea what to do. I remember things Tina acts out in front of me of what her and Chad do.

I put my hands above me and start shaking my hips and moving from side to side. I took dance classes I should know how to some better stuff then this.

Whoa.

Someone grabs my hips and begins to grind on my and a girl joins in with me, probably to get the attention of a guy, which I see I have gotten another.

---

Vote & Comment who you think the guy that is walking up to her!
(Hint: it's in a mentioned in the middle)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...