๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...

By star-l1ght

โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข... More

|Authors Note|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note, Please Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Calista Schoellman
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 5

103 6 1
By star-l1ght

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

First day of classes and I was miserable. I didn't want to do anything.

"Y/n, wake up." Marlene said.

"I'm awake. You guys don't know how to talk quietly." I said, sitting up and glaring at the three girls that stood before me. 

"Sorry."

We got dressed and went down to breakfast. "I love Hogwarts food. The house elves do so good." I say, while I pile my plate with some F/f.

"The food at the Potter's house is good." Sirius said, walking up from behind me.

"Yeah, my mum's cooking is amazing." James butted in.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Black, Potter, Lupin, and Pettigrew. Here are you timetables." McGonagall said as she passed timetables out. "L/n, Evens, Mckinnon, and Tonks. Your timetables." She finished handing us our papers.

After she walked away, we started looking through our classes to see if any of us had any classes together, and when we had a free hour.

"Who has transfiguration first?" I say, James, Remus, and Lily's hands all go up. "Charms as second?" Marlene, Peter, and Violet's hands go up. "D.A.D.A as third?" Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter's hands all go up. "Then we all have study hall. Then Free hour?" Sirius's hand goes up.

"Well, have to go through them again every day this week because I will forget, and we have different classes every day." Lily says. 

"Sounds good." And with that we all stand up and go to our separate classes.

When we make it out of the Great Hall, Lily grabs my hand and starts running. "Lily! Why are we running?"

She comes to a halt. "I don't want to walk with James. He has transfiguration with us, remember?"

"Yes, I remember, we just went over our timetables not even 5 minutes ago. And plus, you know you like James, so why don't you want to walk with him?"

"Because I like him!" She whispers yells. "I shouldn't like him! I've rejected him every time he's asked me out since third year. I can't give in!"

"Oh my dear Lily, that's where your wrong. You can give in." She glared at me.

"Your no help, Y/n. None at all."

"I know I'm not. That's why I'm amazing."

"Whatever you say."

≿━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧━━≾

"Hello class, I hope you all had a good summer." I start silently laughing to my self. And Remus, who had sat next to me, looked at me like I was stupid. "Is there something wrong, Miss. L/n?"

I look up. "Er, no, sorry professor." Remus just rolled his eyes.

"As I was saying, I hope you all had a good summer. But now your back in school, and I won't tolerate any funny business." She looked at me, then to James. "As I'm sure you remember, you all took your O.W.L.S last year. And next year you will take your N.E.W.T.S." She said. "But for now we are just going to do a review to see what you remember." She handed out papers to everyone. Right as she placed a paper in front of Remus, he started writing things down like there was a 5 minute time limit to it.

"No need to rush." I say.

≿━━𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬━━≾

After the bell rang, McGonagall dismissed the class. "Marlene! Don't leave me!" I yell through the crowd of students. 

"Where are you?" She yelled back. As soon and I got near enough to her that I could grab her a hold of her, I latched onto her had, almost making her fall over. "You're gonna make me fall." She laughed.

"Either fall or get lost in this crazy crowd."

"Fall."

"That's what I thought."

"I think we lost Peter-"

"You think?"

"Peter! Meat us at class!" I yell. 

"Violet is already there waiting for us. She said she couldn't handle all this commotion."

We finally get to charms without dying.

"Finally, we made it." I say.

"Hello Miss. L/n, Miss. Mckinnon." Squeaked Flitwick.

"Hello." I smile, and find a seat next to Peter. Flitwick had always been one of my favorite professors.

Once every one found a seat, class begin.

"You probably guessed what were doing today. We're reviewing what we did last year, along with some other things from other years."

≿━━𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫━━≾

Study hall had just ended, which was very uneventful. Because we didn't have any work to do, due to the fact that we only had review days in every class we had. I'm my case, Transfiguration, Charms, and D.A.D.A. It was finally free hour, my favorite time of the bay, other than meals. And the only one I had free hour with was Sirius.

"So, what are we doing?" He asked.

"Well, first, I want to put all this stuff up." I say, holding up my bag that held all my school things. "Then we can figure out what to do. Because we don't have any more classes today."

"Tomorrow we actually have to learn stuff. Discussing."

"Stop complaining."

"You act like you never do that."

"I never said that."

≿━━𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦━━≾

"I'll be right back." I run up the stairs to the girl's dorm and open the door to my dorm, threw my bag down on my bed, and ran back down.

"That was fast."

"I said I would be right back." I say, sitting down on a couch next to Sirius, laying my head on his lap.

"Now what do you want to do?" He says, looking down at me.

"Oo! How about we turn Mrs. Norris green!"

"That was random. But I like the idea."

"Give her some back to school new look." 

"Sounds good."

We both get up and run through the corridors, trying to find Mrs. Norris.

"Y/n, I found her." Sirius whispered. 

"Colovaria." I say, pointing my want at the cat. Next thing we know, she jumps up, and her fur turns an ugly shade of green. "I think the collar suites her." I laugh. 

"I think so, too."

≿━━𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫━━≾

"Did any of you see Mrs. Norris's fur?" Lily laughed. "I wonder who did it."

"I know who did it."

"Who?"

"Me and Y/n." Sirius laughed. "We thought she would look better with a new fur color."

"Mhm." I hummed, while putting food in my mouth.

"First day a success. We reviewed a lot of shit that well probably forget in the next week, and Mrs. Norris has green fur." He laughed.

"I would say it's a success." I looked around to see everyone else agreeing. That is, all but Remus.

"You're going to get yourselves detention in the first week of school." Remus said disapprovingly.

"Not if we get caught."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟏𝟏𝟐𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 173 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
151K 2.1K 12
โ—œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„โ—ž ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š: โ†ทimagines ...
156K 3.7K 35
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ... ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
268K 6.9K 14
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โ†ด ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ...