Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.9K 34 7
By x-night-travels-x

"Shit!" I shout.

I jumped out of bed and immediately hopped into A hot shower.

I washed my hair and body and then wrapped a towel around me and ran into my room in a rush and grabbed A pair of lightly ripped blue jeans, A white long sleeve shirt, A belt, and a black and white plaid sweater, and then for jewelry I grabbed a rose gold necklace with my name on it.

After I got changed I grabbed a pair of socks and slipped on My brand new white shoes.

Then I Grabbed my binder and bag and ran out the door at 7:46 am, Ya I was late.

"Well, well, well, Look who finally decided to show us," Hayden laughed.

He sat against his roof and doorless jeep.

"I woke up late, so can we start driving," I laughed as I sat in the passenger seat.

Hayden then walked around the car and sat down in the driver's seat, We both Fastened our seatbelts and he started driving.

We picked up breakfast along the way and then he began showing me around.

After an hour of driving around we spent the last 20 minutes talking in the school parking lot.

"So what classes do you have today?" Hayden asked.

"Well, I have Art, Gym, Science, Cooking, and history. Which is all in that order," I explained.

"I have Tech Ed, Gym, Science, Cooking, and history," Hayden laughed.

"I see, So it looks like we have the same last four classes together, How fun is that," I joked.

As the first bell rings, Hayden and I went our separate ways After he showed me to the Art room. When I walked into the classroom I realized that Kylie was in my class, so I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Hello stranger," She laughed.

"Heyy," I winked.

We both laughed for a minute as we grabbed our sketch books and started working on the project the teacher assigned us to do.

We were told to draw a rose whatever way we wanted.

I plan to draw mine realistic with a black background. It represents darkness and loneliness, but we never got time to finish it. All I have done is part of the rose. My next art class is 2 days from now, which will be on thursday.

I slipped my sketchbook into my bag and then asked Kylie for directions to the gym. She tried to explain it all to me, but I didn't understand a thing she was talking about, but I nodded and pretended to understand.

As we split it and go our separate ways I walk into the hallway and once again I run into Hayden, but I'm relieved that I did because I had no idea where I'm supposed to go to find the gym, and I think my facial expression said it all.

"You lost?" Hayden laughed.

I pursed my lips and pretended to scratch my head.

" What? Noooo," I said awkwardly. " Ya I definitely am,"

"Well we both have gym, so just follow me," he laughed again.

So that's what I did, I followed him to the gym, thank god I ran into him when I did because I would've been so late.

Turns out Rylan is also in our gym class. He kept talking to Hayden to, I don't know what they were talking about, but I wasn't paying attention to them because unlike some people I'm paying attention to this cranky old teacher who's yelling at everyone for now wearing their gym clothes. I'm one of those people, but she didn't yell at me. She looked at me with fear, as she did the same thing to rylan.

She must recognize me because of my dad, but why would she look at Rylan with fear too? Weird.

We talked in every class as I also followed him around all day which made me feel like a lost puppy.

As we walked into the last class I saw Rylan and Kylie sitting in desks one among another.

As I sat down I made sure I sat beside Kylie which left Hayden to sit behind me and Rylan sat to his left.

As the teacher spoke I could feel someone gazing at me. It made me uncomfortable and gave me chills, but I ignored it and sat up straight with my hand in the air to answer the teacher's question about the Fifteenth Century.

The question was ' What has been the world's history since the Fifteenth Century?'

Of course the teacher gave everyone time to scan through the textbooks to find the answer but I already knew the answer and immediately raised my hand.

I was ahead in all of my work because I was homeschooled, so I had a lot of free time.

As I answered the question everyone broke their necks and stared in my direction.

"What, I used to be homeschooled so I had a lot of free time and did a lot of the grade 12 work ahead of time," is all I managed to say as everyone stared at me in shock.

"Nerd," someone coughed into their arm like they were about to sneeze.

I picked up my pencil and tightened my grip on it, which nearly snapped it, until I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard someone talking.

"Just because she's smarter then doesn't mean she's a nerd, and plus even if she was, at least she will get somewheres in life with it, unlike you and your idioticness," Hayden defended.

I immediately turned around and smiled at Hayden hoping he could read my expressions to say 'Thank you' which he nodded in a way of saying your welcome.

He then slid his foot underneath my seat and touched it to the back of my heels, which made me smile.

I turned back to face the teacher as she's laughing over what Hayden just said to the jerk who called me a nerd.

The teacher then clears her noice and continues with asking the questions.

I can still feel the front of Hayden's shoes pressed up against the back of my heels.

As the head of class came upon us I felt Hayden lean off and pull his feet away, his face beside my ear.

"Meet me in my car," he whispers as he walks out of the classroom.

As I'm about to grab my stuff and follow my lead I'm stopped.

"Aurora, dear, do you mind staying back for a few minutes. I would like to have a word with you," The teacher asked.

I nodded and waited for everyone to walk out of the classroom, which happened after a few minutes.

"May I ask how far ahead you are?" She asked again.

I explained that I've only done a Quarter amount of the grade 12 work. Which was true.

My dad was never really okay with the thought of me having friends and going out. Which was annoying so I went behind his back and went out with a few friends to parties, but after awhile he started to catch on and got bodyguards for both me and my little sister, so the only time I got time alone was when I was changing,sleeping, using the bathroom, or in the shower.

It was extremely annoying but after a while I got used to it and gained the trust back. He lets me have one friend over at least once a week. That friend ended up betraying me and stabbing me in the back. Which is why I have people, but I'm not gonna let all of that destroy my teen hood.

"Awesome, but are you okay to do it again?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. After that she directed me to the door and I ran outside and looked around to see Hayden and Kylie all in the car.

Kylie was in the back seat behind Hayden as Hayden was in the front seat, and Rylan was leaning against haydens keep smoking.

I hate cigarettes.

"Ah looks like the princess decided to show up," Rylan joked as he put out his cigarette and hopped in the back seat behind the passenger seat which is where I sit.

"Oh shut it," I roll my eye as I pull my body up into the car and relax in the seat.

I turn to a point where I can see all three of them in my view.

" So what, are you guys all of a sudden friends now?" I laughed.

They nodded, and fastened their seatbelts as we drove around.

Then I remembered.

I'm supposed to stop by to see Mylah.

"SHIT!" I yelled, which broke the silence and scared Hayden causing him to slam his foot onto the brakes.

Everyone then looked at me as I looked embarrassed.

"My bad," I laugh awkwardly. " I need you to drive me to my sisters place, do you remember where that is?" I asked.

Hayden nodded as he made a U turn and started heading towards her place.

Thank god, I would  have gotten killed if I didn't stop by. Mylah would have killed me.

As we pulled up to the house I unbuckled the seatbelt and ran to the front door.

I sighed in relief when Mylah opened the door with excitement.

I kneeled down to her height and she ran into my arms.

I then explained why I was late and nodded in understanding. She was always so understanding, just like her mother.

I then promised her I would take her to some ice cream tomorrow. I won't forget tomorrow, because it's her birthday. September 11th.

I then give her another big hug and she runs back inside and shuts the door as I walk back to the others and hop back into the jeep as I buckle up my seat belt.

"your little sister is so cute," Kylie smiles with  tears in her eyes.

I looked at her and laughed as Hayden began driving.

As we pull to a stop I see that we are at my apartment.

"Go get changed into something cozy," Hayden suggested.

Everyone else was all ready in something cozy as I was kinda all dressed up.

So I ran upstairs and threw on a pair of black leggings and an oversized white t-shirt, and a grey zip up hoodie, then I put all of my school stuff back and grabbed my phone and keys.

So I ran back down stairs and buckled my seatbelt in as Hayden began driving again.

As we pull to another stop we are parked in front of the woods, Hayden walks into the words with no fear or anything. He must come here a lot.

Then we stop at some rocks far into the words as Hayden sits down.

He all sat there and talked for a couple of hours, it was honestly fun.

I loved being able to have some fun with my new friends. I got to know them.

The boys then walked off somewheres into the words to talk and left Kylie and I there alone.

Looks like they are becoming friends.

"This place is spooky," Kylie mumbles.

I just laugh at her. I'm used to being in places like these, I'm used to being surrounded by creepy things.

That's just how I grew up, and I'm glad I pulled Mylah away from that toxic environment when I did, because If I stayed She would turn out like me, and I don't want that.

Later that night Hayden drives everyone home around 9 and leaves me for last.

We talked a lot, he was sweet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
9.5M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
418K 9.5K 27
After her mother's death, Aurora and her dad move into the same neighborhood as her father's co-worker, but how was she supposed to know that his son...
15.7K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...