a touch | inumaki x reader

By arunaxx

ใ€ toge inumaki x reader ใ€‘ โ•ญโ”€ ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ,, โŸถ .ยท. โŠน. , "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ? ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง." You had every... More

note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
AUTHOR'S NOTE
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one

twelve

3.9K 144 34
By arunaxx

?

You felt the cold breeze against your face as you walked on the street. Buildings passed by you as quickly as people, and the heavy grocery bag left your hands red.

It was only three days before the Kyoto exchange event, and your ankle still slightly hurt. Sighing to yourself, you knew you should have been staying inside. But it was your favorite figurine on sale. Who would pass on this opportunity?

The evening sun cast long shadows, giving a warm orange tinge to the sky. You felt small, surrounded by the towering tall buildings of Tokyo. Suddenly, in the corner of your eye, you saw an odd figure. With his dark-haired partially tied into a bun and loosely let down, the man was standing suspiciously. With curses.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you watched him as he crossed from the street across yours to you. As he approached, you noticed stitch marks across his forehead, a smirk plastered on his face. The curse behind him looked even odder, but what would you expect? It was a cursed spirit after all.

Talking with the small volcano-like cursed spirit next to him, the man glanced up. Exchanging eye contact, you tried pretending that it was simply his clothes. Anyways, why would the man even be wearing a... priest outfit? An irony compared to the short curse. You stepped back, sensing his tremendous cursed energy.

You turned around, acting as if you've lost interest. However, you could tell that the man behind you hadn't. He had a muscular build, accompanied by another curse. He couldn't pull off anything in plain daylight... right?

You kept walking, walking until you could see Jujutsu High, though that wasn't a great plan as you needed to get on a bus. As time passed, both your heart and steps slowly picked up their pace. Why was he still following you?

Despite your calm composure and face towards the crowd of people, your heart said otherwise. You couldn't ask for help. They'd think you were crazy. The police would just say it was a coincidence and he might as well sue you.

The pain in your ankle started to grow, causing your worry to grow out of control. You fiddled with your gloves, trying to think of another proper plan. Hopefully trying to lose the two behind you, you tried to quickly take turns and shortcuts. Before you knew it, you'd led yourself to your own doom.

A dark alleyway. Am I an idiot...?

You heard the light steps behind you. You sighed,

"What do you want?"

You frowned your face, trying to look as if you weren't frightened or anything. If you showed him that you were weak, he'd just threaten to kill you. Or just kill you.

"So you can see Jogo?" The man asked, tone leaking of danger.

"Jogo? Are you delusional?" You replied, raising your eyebrows.

Suddenly, the volcano-like cursed spirit ran in front of you, barely giving you enough time to dodge.

"What do you want?" You yelled again, hoping that it was loud enough for someone to hear.

Hope. A small flicker of hope still stayed with you. Despite the curse resembling the unregistered special-grade spirit Gojo had drawn, you'd never seen the man. Was he a curse user?

"Oh, no no, I'm just curious,"  The man chuckled, lips curling into a sinister smile.

You knew that smile well. A look of bloodlust. He was going to kill you.

"I wonder..." He muttered under his breath as he slowly approached you.

You took off your gloves, gritting your teeth. You had to get out.

You grabbed the curse in front of you, smashing it into your knee. You had lost your element of surprise, and you better had something else up your sleeve. Its immense amount of cursed energy rushed into your veins, and you punched the cursed spirit, sending it blasting.

However, behind the pile of smoke, you could see the cursed spirit. Unscathed. You cursed under your breath. It was a special-grade curse.

You knew you couldn't win so you took the chance in front of you. Whirling your legs, you gave the man a kick that he swiftly dodged. His calm composure irritated you.

You threw a punch at him which he simply caught in his hands. The cursed energy he gave was too much. You felt your head ring, a sign that he was out of your level.

"Interesting," The man cooed, leaning in and whispering into your ear.

You furrowed your eyebrows, grabbing the tall man's head with your other hand. Immediately, he was blasted away, slightly stepping back. You coughed out. Your eyes widened. Blood didn't come out. Nothing did.

Your body felt light, too light. As if something was taken from you. The bleeding sky behind the man slowly turned dark, a sign of danger growing.

Suddenly, you felt a stinging pain in your arm. You whirled around, seeing the cursed spirit tighten its grip on it. If it wasn't for your cursed energy, he would have broken it. No. Even worse, he would have snapped it off.

You sent a kick towards the cursed spirit, completely overwhelmed by the two. They were going to kill you.

You felt a light tap on your head from behind you, startling you.

"A world of only sorcerers..." The man muttered, eyes looking down at you.

You choked on air, trying to cough out whatever had happened to you. The cursed energy in you felt like poison, suffocating you. Suddenly, you heard bickering from nearby. Both the cursed spirit and man glanced at each other,

"Just kill her already," The curse grumbled, walking past your choking body.

The man stayed silent. Without looking up, you could already tell he was smirking.

"I wonder what would happen," He grinned holding up your wounded chin,

"If you became a half curse."

With that, you were left cold alone on the ground, only able to watch the dark sky aglow with city lights. Exhaustion overcame you, soon forcing you to rest your eyes, only to awake without any memory of what had happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
11.7K 802 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
19.6K 415 24
ๅ…ƒๆ‹ไบบใ‚’ๆฎบใ™ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚Œใชใ„ Satoru Gojo ร— F.reader (18+) โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษชแดแด˜แด€แด„แด› แดษด สแดแดœ...ส...