streamers (karl jacobs x fema...

By committing-arson

* 'why is nick calling me on discord?' I thought to myself. I quickly ran to my computer, answering the call... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
i need help LOL
69
70
71
72
73
74
not a chapter

27

9.7K 270 221
By committing-arson

K a r l ' s  P o v

a light pressure was on my head when i finally woke up. i open my eyes slowly and it wasn't as bright out anymore. i heard little soft snores and i turn my head over and i see luna sleeping. i smile to myself and i realize the little pressure was her hand holding my head close to her.

"you are so beautiful.." i look at her.

i heard a phone buzz and i extend my arm out to the side table beside us and i grab a phone. i look at the screen and it was her phone.

"oh oops.." i set it down beside me.

i reach over again and i grab my phone this time and i look at the notifications. i had a few texts from quackity asking me to join his stream like 40 minutes ago. i message him back saying i fell asleep by accident.

"karl..?"

i set my phone down and i look up at a half awake luna rubbing her one eye.

"good morning sleepy." i smile at her.

"what time is it?" she yawns.

"it is 7 pm. wanna get up?" i ask her.

"no.. you are warm." she holds me as she closes her eyes.

"do you want to move so i'm not squishing you anymore?" i ask her another question.

"here, just kay beside me and we can spoon or cuddle. i just want you to hold me or i hold you.." she mumbles.

i smile at her sleepy responses and i listen to her. i lift myself up and she moves slightly and i lay back down. she right away attaches to me and gets as close as she can beside me. i grab her and i pull her closer.

"this is nice.." she mumbles with a goofy smile.

"go back to sleep if you want, it's okay." i tell her.

"okay.." she says before she goes back to sleep.

i go on my phone and i go into twitter to see quackity tweeted about me.

@ Quackity : when karl ignores me 😎🤏🏻😭

i smile at his stupid tweet and i respond back.

@ karljacobs : i've been sleeping. i'm sorry kind sir! <<3

i look at people replying to my tweet and dream responded to it.

@ Dream : sleeping? i thought making you guys were making bracelets 🤭

i mentally faceplam at his tweet. of course he had to say that. AND LIKE THAT, WAIT.

"god damnit dream.." i groan quietly.

"what.. why are we mad at dream.." luna sleepily says.

"oh you are still awake, or did i wake you?" i ask her.

"i was still awake ish, but what's going on." she yawns.

"dream exposed me basically, i'll read it to you." i tell her what happened.

"ah that dream dude, he's a funny guy but he sure says things that make me wanna bonk his head." she giggles at her own comment.

"yes, i would like to bonk him too sometimes. you talk so differently when you are awake and when you are like half awake." i brush her hair out of her face.

"i'm half asleep so my brain doesn't work. i will say anything and just think it's a dream.. haha dream.. but karl you are so sweet and this was super nice. we need to sleep together again soon." she speaks.

"luna don't say it like that.." i cover my face.

"why, what's wrong with how i said it?" she asks me confused.

"you.. you really don't have a lot of brain cells when you wake up, it's so funny." i pat her head.

"oh shut up, you are exactly like me when you were sleepy earlier. you were all sucky and just wanting me to hold you so you have no room to speak karl." luna snuggles more into me.

i smile and i wrap my arms around her. we were just laying there in silence and we both had our eyes closed too. a few minutes go by and my phone starts to ring. i sigh and i read the name and i answer, putting it on speaker.

"hello good sir." quackity says to me.

"why hello." i yawn.

"why do you sound so tired? oh yeah, you were to busy sleeping and didn't join my stream.. oh yeah i'm l-"

"i feel asleep with loser since she's warm. right loser?" i look at luna.

"oh shut up, your the loser karl." luna laughs.

"karl i'm live."

i felt my body stiffen and i could feel luna's freeze. we both looked at each other with wide eyes and she sits up. i can hear alex burst into laughter and i mute my phone before talking to luna.

"luna it's okay i promise. we did nothing wrong." i try to tell her.

"people are going to start bombarding your poor account about me and i shouldn't have spoke because quackity was live and people are going to think we are a couple-"

"what's wrong with people thinking we're a couple?" i ask, a little taken back by that comment.

"i didn't mean it in a bad way, i just don't want to bait them since we aren't actually together. i'm sorry, i should've worded it better. i need to use the bathroom." she gets up and walks out of the room.

i heard alex talking and i unmute with a sigh.

"i'm sorry what were you saying? i was talking to someone." i rub my face.

"i was just saying how i'm shocked you would say such a thing." he laughs.

"i'm tired and sleepy and i don't think before i speak." i lay down.

"chats freaking out, but it's okay! i can call you later if you want since your busy." he says.

"yeah we can call later. i'm not busy in a dirty way so get your head out of the gutter you dummy. i was just tired and i fell asleep. that's literally all that happened." i explain to him.

"fair enough. but i'll talk to you later. bye!"

"bye big q!" i hang up.

i let out a big sigh and i lay there. i look over to the door and luna still isn't back. i feel cold and i decided to get up and find her. i walk down the hallway and i see her standing in the kitchen eating some chips. she noticed me and turns around and faces me.

"i didn't want to come back while you were talking to him so i came out here." she tells me.

"it's okay. i promise." i walk over to her.

she sighs and leans into my chest. we just stand there in the quiet not talking but just having some sort of contact with each other. i felt something rub my leg and i guess luna felt it too because we both looked down.

"oh hello handsome." i smile and squat down to pet tobio.

"wanna head to nicks since it's late." luna asks me.

"it's okay, it's not that late. i don't have anything to do tomorrow so i'm good to stay longer, only if you want me too." i look up at her.

she looked tired but also sad since her eyes weren't sparkling like they usually do. i stand up and she just stares at tobio. i place my hand on her cheek and she just blinks and doesn't bother looking at me.

"luna you did nothing wrong. it's okay. quackity just texted me saying chat said it was cute and no one is mad." i try to reassure her, showing her quackity's message.

she reads it but doesn't say anything. she walks away from me and heads to her room again. i follow after her with tobio trailing beside me and when i get in she's grabbing a hoodie.

"stop, take mine. it's bigger so it will fit nicer." i try to make her smile.

"it's okay. i have my own." she shows me a hoodie.

i take it away from her and she looked annoyed now. i show her mine and she refuses it again.

"luna. take mine. i'm not giving you yours. quit being stubborn please." i tell her.

she freezes and just sighs. she brings her hands up to her head and it looked like she was about to burst out into tears or rage, i wasn't sure.

"i feel like i'm about to have a fucking anxiety attack." she speaks out.

"wait what-"

"please grab my water, open a window and leave my room. please." she tells me as her hands are shaking.

i quickly grab her water bottle and i hand it to her. i run over to her window and i open it, feeling a cold breeze flow inside the room. i look back at her and she had some tears rolling down her cheeks.

"luna, i wanna help-"

"karl please leave me alone. i don't want you to watch me." she sits on the floor playing with her necklace.

i just sigh and i leave her room and i close the door. i stand there and i just want to listen to make sure nothing super bad happens. i pull out my phone to message nick to tell him what's happening.

KJ 🐸
question, does luna have anxiety? like bad bad?

SnapMap
what's happening?
is she okay?!
karl what's wrong with luna???

KJ 🐸
she told me she's having an anxiety attack and she told me to leave her alone. i'm scared

SnapMap
it's okay karl
she has them often
she just needs to be alone for 5 minutes to catch her breathe and to relax. she will probably need some comforting after okay? can you comfort her for me since i'm not there to help?

KJ 🐸
yes for sure i can
why does she get them often?

SnapMap
she already has bad anxiety for everything honestly and she probably just went through an insane amount of stress or something that overwhelmed her to the extent her anxiety kicked in. it happens but check on her soon pls

KJ 🐸
i will don't worry
she's calling for me now
i'll update you later. i'm probably not coming home tonight if that's chill

SnapMap
it's all good karl. just take care of her for now

i set my phone in my pocket and i open the door to see luna sitting there still, this time looking at the door.

"hi, how are you feeling?" i ask as i close the door quietly.

"i have the shakes. i'm not overheating anymore which is nice. i'm sorry i kicked you out. i just feel overwhelmed right now and i don't know what to do." she tells me as she sighs.

"hey, it's okay. it happens. anxiety is a normal thing and attacks like that will happen. i can help you more if you want me to, i don't want you to be uncomfortable in that state." i tell her as i sit down in front of her.

she just nods and sets her head down on her knees since they were pulled up. i watch her shake and i frown. i pull out my phone and i try to find the song.

"when i feel anxious i usually play music to help me calm down. i will lower my lights so they aren't so bright and i'll either lay on my floor or bed. which one do you choose?" i ask her.

"floor. it's cold and nice." she replies.

"okay. do you know where your LEDs remote is?" i stand up looking around.

"under my left pillow."

i nod and i lift up her pillow, revealing her remote. i walk over to her main light and i turn it off, turning on her LEDs. i switch it to the pink/purple colour and i ask her to pick a song now.

"which one do you vibe with more? 505 by Arctic Monkeys or K. by Cigarettes After Sex? you can pick." i tell her the options.

"that's hard. both are so good. can we do the cigarettes after sex one please?" she looks up at me.

i nod and i connect my phone to a speaker in her room and i play it. i can see her body get less tense and she just sighs.

"i'm sorry i kicked you out." she says to me.

"don't apologize, i completely understand. if you do need anything else let me know." i tell her.

she nods and just sits there. it was a nice little silence between us but the music kept it relaxing. i could feel myself getting tired and i look at luna who's just playing with her fingers while looking at a wall filled with a bunch of photos.

"i like your photo wall.. it's really cool." i tell her.

she looks over at me and smiles before looking back at the wall.

"i want to go to a store to print more. i have so many photos i need to take down and a lot to put up. we need pictures together.." she mumbles and stands up.

i stand up with her and she looks at her wall, looking at a specific photo. i can see her expression soften and she smiles at it.

"that's my sister and i. she doesn't live here and i haven't seen her in a while. i should make a trip home but my parents constantly bicker at me for everything, so i'd probably bribe her to fly down here but get my parents to chip in for a ticket." she looks at the picture.

"i can help if you'd like. if you want to see your sister we can fly her down! i wanna meet her, she seems really cool from the call the one day." i smile at luna.

i can see her eyes water and she was just shocked, i don't even think she could say anything.

"did i leave you speechless?! i'm so sorry!" i chuckle and she just laughs.

"i'm sure avery and i would both cry. you are an idol to her and she hasn't seen me in a while. so many emotions! but would you actually do that?!" she looks at me with wide eyes.

"yes luna! it's so you can see your sister. i'm sure nick would also be really happy to see her as well. wanna talk more about it tomorrow?" i ask her walking towards her bed.

"for sure, i could call her as well tomorrow and talk to her about it. she could be here for maybe like 2 weeks?" luna thinks.

"why not a month? i could help pay don't forget!" i remind her.

"stop it you are to sweet to me. i can't believe you. give me a hug, i need to hug you. you are amazing." she opens her arms and walks towards me.

i smile and stand up opening my arms hugging her. my eyes watered a tad but i blinked the tears away so i didn't cry. we let go and she yawns causing me to yawn after her.

"i'm tired.. if we wanna talk about it while deal tomorrow, we both should get some sleep so you should head back to nicks okay?" she looks at me.

"i told nick i was gonna be by your side to make sure you were okay and i told him i might stay the night. i just want you to be alright but i don't want to baby you. i can go home if you'd like or i could have a little sleepover here if you don't mind. i always have a bag of spare clothes in my car.. renting the vehicle or not." i flutter my eyelashes at her.

she just laughs and shoos me.

"go get your bag. i'll make the bed." she shakes her head with a smile.

i smile myself and i run out of her room and to the front door. i go outside, being mindful of tobio who might try to sneak out and i grab my bag and i come back in, locking her front door.

"oh luna! i'm coming in!!" i say as i walk down the hallway to her room.

i could just hear her laugh and i smile walking into her room. she was already changed into her sleepwear and i noticed her was wearing a little something.

"nice hoodie.. glad you finally put it on.." i smirk and pull out clothing.

"you called me stubborn so i had to." she giggles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 73 28
George and his friends decide to go on a spontaneous trip to Hawaii. He is beyond exited for the trip, but the feeling of dread also creeps up on him...
44 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
155 18 29
"Pain. The first thing that struck my mind. Pain. A headache to be exact. Where it came from? Well I don't know... "Ouch." Confused I stopped. There...
9.1K 398 12
"Dude..." Sapnap exasperated, "So you guys had a moment like that and you can't even get in touch with her? What if, like, what if that was fate?" "Y...