Arshi's Book of OS

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more. More

OS: How it started..
OS: My friend.. my Teacher!
OS: Jab Tum Hote Ho!
OS: I am hurt!
OS: Mama aur Buaji ki Love Story!
OS: Basanti!
OS: Late.. but she realized it..
OS: Sanki!
OS: My friend's fault!
OS: Kiss me!
OS: Love in Hospital!
OS: My Irritating brother!
OS: Trust..
OS: Trust - 2
OS: Trust - 3
OS: Our Love Story!
OS: My doctor
OS: Coca Cola Tu!
OS: Falling for you again!
OS: Na Tum Janoo Na Hum!
OS: Zaalim!
OS: Zaalima!
OS: Special Birthday!
OS: The Plan!
OS: I missed You!
OS: World War III
OS: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan!
OS: Welcome Happiness in my Life!
Part 3 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!
OS: Dobara
OS: Drunk Arnav ji!

Part 2 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!

5.2K 455 96
By Angel23_Writes

At 6:30 pm.

Settled at the living room of Raizada Mansion, Raizada family members curiously stare at Khushi, their Chote's wife. They last saw and interacted with her during the wedding period and after that Arnav kidnapped her to Mumbai. Except Nani, who talks with her Chote and Khushi bitiya on daily basis, everyone else is quite unaware and curious to see how is the relationship between the recently married couple.

Noticing everyone's gaze on her, Khushi shyly enquired, "How was the trip Nani ji?"

"It was very tiring bitiya.. but what matters is we reached safe and sound," Nani smiled weakly.

"Hello hi bye bye. Now you complane to your granddaughter-in-lawz about the thripwa. Don't phorget Sasuma you're the one who said yes yes to travel by car and no no to plane!" Mami interfered tauntingly.

"Haan.. that's because I'm scared to travel by plane," Nani explained glaring at Mami.

"When will Chote come back?" dressed in a high-waisted formal ankle-length black pants and a formal white shirt, Arnav's sister enquired walking back to the living room after she finished a conversation with PA over the phone.

"He must be on the way," Khushi replied smiling, however it wasn't reciprocated by Anjali, who took her seat with a closed face, "He usually comes home early on Friday," Khushi added trying to interact with her sister in law, but failed again as Anjali nodded her head and turned her attention to her phone again.

"It's okay. We will wait for him, then take rest," Nani had to intervene politely in order to clear the awkwardness surrounding the living room.

Arnav's maternal uncle was too busy in having his tea and snacks to notice what his daughter in law, Payal had been whispering to his son, Akash all this while about Khushi. While his son, Akash rolled his eyes hearing the exaggerated comments being made by his wife about his cousin brother's wife, Khushi.

"Just look at it.. look at her bangles Akki. I'm sure she bought it on the streets," Payal murmured to her husband, unable to digest the fact that her brother in law, ASR chose a woman like Khushi to get married to, "What on earth was your brother thinking before getting married to this woman Akki?"

"Payal please keep quiet!" Akash glared at his wife. His brother decision to get married to a girl like Khushi also surprised him as he knew Khushi doesn't fit in most of the qualities Arnav wanted a woman to possess to be his life partner. But he didn't react negatively towards his brother's decision like his wife and his Anjali di. Although he still isn't sure if this marriage will last for long time, he decided to keep his doubts to himself and let time clear them.

Khushi was getting uncomfortable with everyone's gaze on her. She was praying for her husband to reach home as soon as possible.

"Khushi bitiya," Nani, who didn't let the room fall in awkward dead silence, pointed to Laxmi, her pet goat roaming around the sofas in the room, "Look who's here!"

"I know.. I had seen her in the car as well," Khushi smiled brightly, calling Laxmi to play with her.

"I wanted to leave Laxmi at home with servants. But then I remembered while talking with Arnav bitwa, once he said to me whenever I come to visit you both in Mumbai, I should bring Laxmi as well because his Khushi like her a lot," Nani said teasingly.

Khushi looked at Nani smiling unsure, "Arnav ji?"

Nani giggled, nodding her head, "Haan Chote! He also mentioned that you wished Laxmi was here so that you could show her to your viewers on HP's YouTube cooking channel. That's why I brought her here."

Khushi smiled. It felt like bubbles of happiness were flying in her heart. So, her husband pays attention to her blabberings and also takes her wishes seriously. She felt so good at the moment to be hearing this from Nani, that she failed to see Anjali rolling her eyes in disbelief and Payal pulling her husband to comment how embarrassing it was for ASR's wife to be a part of their servant's YouTube cooking channel.

To add to her happiness, the responsible of the huge smile on her face, walked in their home sweet home, and surely surprised to see his family in front of him.

"Wo-woah," he approached them with a cute frown and questioning smile playing on his lips, "You all.. here?!"

"Hello hi bye bye.. Suphrise Arnav bitwa! We came to celeprate your phirday with you!" Mami's loud voice filled with excitement reached his ears while his sister rushed to him to embrace him wholeheartedly.

He reciprocated the hug with a smile, "How are you Di?"

"I'm fine! And you? You okay na?" Anjali broke the hug, cupping his face concernedly.

"I'm Khushi!" Arnav joked earning a confused look from his sister, "Kya?"

"I mean.. I'm happy!" Arnav chuckled, his eyes roamed around the living room and rested on his wife, who was already staring at him, watching him interact with his sister, standing few feets away from her. He shifted his attention back to his sister, "How's Jiju? Didn't he came with you?"

"He's fine.. Actually he had few important work to complete. But he will surely reach in time for your birthday party," Anjali said.

"Great," Arnav said. He moved forward to greet the elders, his cousin brother and his wife. And he didn't miss the chance to walk past his wife to pinch her cheek playfully and whisper his favorite dialogue, "Say hi to me Mimi."

Khushi widened her eyes to him, smiling as she slapped his hand lightly, eyeing their family shyly.

Arnav settled himself between Nani and Mami in the couch, initiating a conversation with his best friend, Nani when his eyes fell on Laxmi roaming around the living room.

"Khushi look who's here.. Laxmi Singh Raizada!" Arnav pointed his index finger to Laxmi with an invisible smile on his face hardly noticed by anyone in the room, except his wife. She had mastered the art of reading the man behind the mask of ASR.

"Your wife? Or my sautan?" Khushi giggled, teasing him.

"Very funny," Arnav replied with a poker face.

"That I am!" Khushi raised her brows smiling at him.

Nani, Mami, Mama and Akash joined the laughter making the atmosphere of the room better than before. While Payal found it hard to digest that her husband was laughing about such a silly thing, she pinched his arm frowning, leaning closer to whisper on his ear, "A pet goat as ASR's wife.. Kuch bhi!"

"Payal it's just joke.. Why are you taking things so seriously?" Akash was getting frustrated with his wife non-stop cheap comments on Khushi.

While Anjali just rolled her eyes muttering to herself, "What a lame joke."

************************************
Arshi's room.

Arnav walked out of the bathroom after freshening up and changing to his comfy clothes.

Khushi approached him readily with a towel in her hands, making Arnav take a step back frowning, "Mimi I'm not a baby."

"Of course you're not.. but you do behave like one. How many times do I've to remind you to dry your hair after having bath otherwise you'll get sick? You never listen to me," Khushi spoke with a tone carrying anger and care for him. She forcefully made him sit on the bed and gently squeezed his hair with towel. Arnav closed his eyes frowning slightly, unfortunately for him, he still didn't master the art of disobeying his wife.

"Why didn't you tell me everyone (Raizadas) is coming home?" he asked.

"It was a surprise for you Arnav ji. Your sister strictly told me not to tell you anything about this," Khushi replied.

"Accha.. that's why you were so worried about what to cook early in the morning," Arnav rested his head on her belly, closing his eyes and enjoying his wife pampering him. As usual, once done towel drying his hair, Khushi ran her fingers through the back of his hair affectionately.

"You're not a baby but you like to be treated as one, hain na?" Khushi teased him, "Chalo utho ab (Get up now).. Dinner is ready."

Arnav stood up from the bed unwillingly and lazily as he was already finding comfort in his wife's touch after a tiring day of work.

Khushi noticed him stretching his arms lazily and walking as if he was being dragged to the door. She smirked mischievously and spoke loudly, "Whoever reaches first to the dining room will receive a special body massage later!"

Her words did magic as her husband disappeared from the room in seconds. Seeing his energy to get a massage tonight made the competitive spirit rush through her body which made her follow him excitedly to give him a tough competition.

When she reached the staircase giggling in excitement, she found her husband talking with his sister in the middle of the stairs. She slowed down her speed and approached them curiously.

"Why are you running like this at home Chote? This is so childish of you.. What if you fall off the stairs?" his sister frowned, scolding him out of concern.

"Di please.. I'm not a kid and I know what I'm doing!" Arnav whined, embarrassed for being caught running in excitement to win from his wife like the little Arnav would do when he played with his sister.

"Oh really!" Anjali stare at him sarcastically before she glanced at Khushi standing one stair behind them, "You weren't like this before.. your wife company is definitely affecting you Chote," she shook her head slightly in disbelief and descended the stairs heading towards the dining room.

"Don't take her words seriously Khushi.. She isn't used to see this side of mine," Arnav spoke softly as he noticed that his sister's words affected Khushi.

Khushi forced a smile on her face nodding her head softly at him. She definitely didn't feel good vibes around Anjali but decided to tolerate her presence and behave cordially with her during this weekend. After all, it's her husband's birthday and she wouldn't like to be a reason of anything that could spoil his day.

"The game isn't over yet," Arnav said trying to make her mood better.

"Haan," Khushi nodded descending the stairs and he slowed down his steps purposely to let her win so he could pamper her at night and change her mood.

Khushi too start walking in baby steps to let him win in order to pamper him after his tiring working day.

Khushi looked behind at him smiling, "We will reach after a year in the dining room like this," she commented when she realized what they were doing.

Arnav laughed heartily as he walked up to her, "Let's go."

************************************

"Khushi bitiya did you cook all these dishes?" Mami asked surprised.

Khushi nodded her head, "Ji Mami.. Did you like it?"

"Hello hi bye bye I no like.. I love it!," Mami smiled brightly.

"Khushi bitiya you cook so well.. everything is delicious," Nani praised Khushi smiling genuinely, then whispered to her son, Manohar to gift Khushi some money after they are done with the dinner.

Payal sighed, rolling her eyes, she turned to her husband whispering to him, "See your mother is very cunning.. she praised Khushi's food to indirectly taunt me as I'm not the ideal daughter in law she wanted for her son!"

"Payal please.. this is not the right time to talk about this," Akash frowned, whispering back to her.

"Shut up Akash! Don't teach me what is right or wrong.. Go and tell your mother to stop putting me down in front of others. I'm much more than just a housewife who only knows how to cook and do the household chores.. I'm the head of finance department of AR branch in Lucknow. She should be proud of having a daughter in law like me," Payal gritted her teeth, looking back at her plate annoyed.

Akash sighed, tired of hearing complaints of both sides everyday. His mother and wife don't get along well as they have opposite personalities and expect different things from each other. His mother wanted an ideal traditional wife for him but he fell in love with a modern, hard working and ambitious woman. Ever since then, he has been the sword these two women in his life use in their battles.

"And I hope only vegetarian food is given to my brother," Anjali interfered with a serious tone, glancing intently at Khushi.

Khushi looked down at her plate, shifting on her seat uncomfortably. She never liked the fact that Arnav has to eat non vegetarian food hiding from his sister because she wants to forcibly make him a vegetarian. She hates to lie but to avoid a siblings fight over such a small thing, she decided to keep her mouth shut.

"Di it's unnecessary to bring this topic when we're having dinner peacefully. Did you came here to celebrate my birthday with me or start your detective activities?" Arnav looked at his sister irritated, then glanced at his Nani with a complaining look.

"Chote is right.. don't start fighting like kids now," Nani intervened sternly looking at Anjali. She had strictly told her granddaughter to keep her dislike for Khushi aside while they're in Mumbai for the weekend. But seems like her granddaughter didn't pay heed to her words.

"See this Khushi is that type of women who fakes innocence, who wants her husband all for herself and turns her husband against his own family.. I'm telling you Akash," Payal murmured to her husband, glaring at Khushi.

Khushi sighed in silence wondering what the next day will bring to her life.

************************************

Anjali's room

Sitting on the bed with his elder sister, the siblings spend the time after dinner talking about their personal and professional lives. When Anjali thought she had reached to a comfort level while talking with her brother, she decided to touch the topic that bothers her the most, his marriage.

"Chote are you really happy with this marriage?" she asked with a soft tone.

"Yes, I am happy Di."

"You know... I was talking with your Jiju and like me he also thinks that it was foolish of you to accept getting married to a stranger just because she made you smile in the first meeting. That's not how things work in real life baccha."

"I don't know what else you want to work in my marriage.. I'm happy and I'm in love with Khushi, isn't that enough?" he frowned.

"Chote she is not what YOU wanted," Anjali cried, "You wanted to love a typical traditional girl? You wanted to love a woman who didn't even complete her studies? You wanted to love a woman who doesn't work? You wanted to love a woman whose thoughts doesn't match with yours? You wanted to love a woman with a complete different lifestyle from yours?"

"I agree Khushi doesn't have those qualities that I used to look for in a woman to have a relationship with.. but the moment I've interacted with her.. all those thoughts just flew away from my mind.. it didn't matter to me anymore what her background or lifestyle is.. I just love to have her around me.. and that's all that matters to me right now."

"Oh God! You're sounding like Nani and Mami," Anjali rolled her eyes in disbelief, "Be practical Chote.. Life is not a fairytale. You might be flying in your loveland but when you touch the ground of reality, you will realize how much these differences between you and Khushi can lead to big problems in your married life."

"If pessimism had a face, it would look like you Di," Arnav narrowed his eyes at her.

"Oh come on Chote! I'm not pessimist.. It's you who is choosing to be a blind man in love," Anjali frowned.

"Yeah.. it's my life, right? Then just let me be Di.. if this marriage works or not, I'm the one who will face the consequences of it.. Happy?" he looked at her angrily.

Anjali sighed, shaking her head slightly, "No, I'm not happy.. I don't want you to face the consequences of a failed marriage.. that's why I wanted you to take your time to choose a good woman to be your life partner Chote and not because of Nani's pressure.. Unfortunately I don't see this marriage lasting for long with a woman like Khushi."

"You can't even predict what's going to happen tomorrow in your life and you're acting like a crystal magic ball trying to predict about my marriage with Khushi," Arnav stood up from the bed, chuckling mockingly.

Nani just walked in the room and witnessed a heated argument between the siblings.

"What is happening here?" Nani asked looking at both worriedly.

"I don't need to be a crystal magic ball to predict the future of your marriage.. everyone can see it except you and Nani," ignoring Nani, Anjali continued to irk her brother making him lose control over his patience.

"Before speaking about my marriage, why don't you peek into your married life? Do you and your husband even see each other's face when you're home? Do you guys even talk to each other about anything else apart from work? Do you think you're leading a happy married life with him or you just fooling yourself into believing that?" he asked loudly and angrily.

"Chote!" Nani took his name sternly, "Don't talk to your elder sister like that."

"Nani she started first..You don't know what rubbish she was speaking about Khushi before you came," Arnav gritted his teeth, walking to leave when Anjali's shout stopped him on the way.

"You think you can comment on my six years married life with your six months experience of a married life?" Anjali too stood up from the bed angrily.

"Yes I can," Arnav turned to her challengingly, "If you can speak whatever rubbish that comes in your mind about my relationship with Khushi, then I can comment on your relationship with Jiju too!"

Anjali opened her mouth in disbelief, while Nani frowned staring at both disappointed, "Stop fighting like two kids.. You both are grown up and mature people.. Does it look good to fight like this? What will Khushi bitiya think about our family?"

"What will she think? She is already realizing what kind of judgemental family I have.. Akash's wife was staring at her disgustingly and whispering God knows what to Akash throughout the dinner. Di has problem with everything related to her, her education, her upbringing, her personality.. she's behaving as if I got married to the worst creature in this world," Arnav replied sarcastically.

"This is all your fault Nani.. You got him married to an uneducated woman and now he's behaving like one.. just look at him.. how is he talking to me?" Anjali turned to her grandma, putting the blame on her.

"Anjali bitiya enough.. do not talk about another woman like that.. not everyone is privileged enough like you and Chote to complete their education.. I also didn't complete my studies, does that mean your Nana made a huge mistake by getting married to a woman like me?" Nani asked, a frown adorning her forehead.

"I didn't mean it like that.. Nani you've to understand that time is different now.. Chote is CEO of a huge company like AR and his wife is just.. a housewife!"

"What the.." Arnav furrowed his brows, "See Nani how it's impossible to talk with a Wall.. I'm not going to stand here and hear all this rubbish," he almost shouted, taking steps towards the door with his body burning in anger.

Nani sighed walking to her granddaughter to have a long conversation with her, when Arnav came back suddenly and spoke loud furrowing his brows, "And I'm not a vegetarian."

He walked out of the room leaving Nani to handle an agitated Anjali.

"Did you hear what he said? I told you Nani.. Khushi is giving him non veg food.. she doesn't even respect our family and you wanted such woman for Chote," Anjali sighed hard.

"Anjali bitiya deep inside, you also know that Khushi bitiya is not at fault.. since Chote moved to Mumbai, he has been eating non veg food secretly from you. And it's okay.. You can't force him to be what you're," Nani tried to explain calmly.

************************************

Arnav walked into his room with a spoilt mood, he wanted to vent his anger on something, be it breaking things or destroy anything that comes into his eyes. Anjali's words played over and over in his mind. He was feeling bad hearing what people think about his Khushi. And he couldn't do anything to change that. Yes, he is aware that he cannot change the opinion people held about his wife, yet it hurt him to see members of his own family judging his wife without knowing what a gem of a person she is.

"Arnav ji," she called him, and he looked over to the poolside, catching sight of her sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs dipped in the water, her hands holding a small bowl containing her hair oil.

Doesn't she even realize her voice is sweeter than her favorite jalebi? With this thought, he moved towards her and took his seat beside her.

"What are you doing?" he asked bringing his voice to a softer tone, even though he already knew the answer.

"I'm applying oil to my hair.. You know I will wash my hair tomorrow so that on Sunday that is your birthday, it looks shiny and soft," Khushi said excitedly.

Arnav made a crying face, "Oh God Khushi.. that means I'll have to bear this strong oil smell all night sleeping and wake up with a severe headache."

"Yes," Khushi nodded her head with a fake smile, "And thanks for ignoring the part where I hinted that I want to look beautiful for you on your birthday."

Arnav smiled, circling his arms around her waist, he pulled her to sit closer to him and pecked her cheek, "You're already beautiful Mimi."

"But I want to look more beautiful Arnav ji.. that's why you'll have to bear the smell all night," Khushi smiled sweetly to him, pinching his cheeks.

Arnav shut his eyes chuckling at his failed attempt to convince her not to apply oil on her hair.

"It's just for tonight.." Khushi whispered softly as she left the bowl beside her on the floor, her eyes still fixed on his eyes. She moved her face closer to his, brushing her lips against his, softly and seductively, whispering, "Okay?!"

"O-ok-ay!" Arnav nodded obediently like a good boy as he whispered in response. This was getting exciting now.

But Khushi moved back ruining his whole mood. "What happened? Why did you stop?"

"You agreed easily to my words. What's the point of continuing it?" Khushi bit her lower lips smiling as she shrugged her shoulders, gesturing that it wasn't her fault.

"Yeah right," he rolled his eyes, "As if you would have continued, if I said No."

Khushi giggled softly. "Arnav ji our family is here. I feel shy to make love to you when they're around. Anyone can call us at anytime," she explained in a pacifying manner to him.

"I know," he blinked his eyes assuring her that she didn't need to feel guilty about this.

And this is the beauty of their relationship. They know they come from different backgrounds and have different lifestyles.. still they understand and respect each other.

They feel comfortable to talk to each other about everything, because they never ridiculed each other for their thoughts, for their way of living, for their principles and beliefs.

Maybe his Di would never understand his relationship with Khushi. As a third person, it's difficult to understand what two individuals share between them. As a third person, you're bound to analyze the relationship of two individuals based on their backgrounds, their lifestyle, their financial situation, their religion, their beliefs, their culture, their careers, their looks, their family and so on. But for the two individuals, there's one more thing that matters.. what they feel for each other when they're together. And this beautiful feel.. called love by many.. will always be difficult to be understood by a third person!

Being a third person, even he commented on his Di's marriage based on his observations. And that was wrong on his part. He needed to apologize for it.

Khushi's giggles brought him back to reality. He glanced at her side but she wasn't there anymore. She was sitting on her knees behind him, massaging his hair with oil hair and giggling at her mischievous act.

"Khushi!" Arnav looked up at her to scold her for applying hair oil on his hair even though she knows how much he hates the smell of it, but his heart melted seeing her giggling like a mischievous kid, "Kya kar rahi ho jaan?!" he ended up asking with a husky soft tone.

"I'm massaging your head with oil.. I know you don't like it but trust me Arnav ji.. it's good for your hair only," Khushi said trying to convince him by the listing the benefits of applying hair oil on his hair.

"Hmm," Arnav closed his eyes letting her do what she wants.

Khushi smiled widely seeing that she managed to convince him.

************************************

Next day.. Early in morning.

Arnav spotted his sister at the garden area and walked towards her to have a conversation with her regarding their fight last night.

"Di!" he called out to her, pointing to the square shaped table with four chairs set outside, "Can we talk?"

Anjali nodded as she walked back to join him, taking a seat on the opposite chair to his.

"I spoke awful things to you last night.. and I regret it. I'm sorry Di.. I shouldn't and I don't have the right to say anything about your relationship with Jiju. I'm really sorry," he spoke genuinely regretting for his behavior last night. His hand reached out to hers resting on the table, as he caressed the back of right hand with his thumb.

"It's okay Chote. I forgive you.. and I'm also sorry for spoiling your mood last night. I don't want you to be upset on your birthday and I don't want us to fight because of Khushi," Anjali said with a small smile.

Arnav withdrew his hand from hers, the moment he realized she wasn't sorry for the things she said about his Khushi, she was just sorry for spoiling his mood before his birthday.

"We weren't fighting because of Khushi.. we were fighting because you have problem with Khushi," he said in no-nonsense tone.

"Let's not start this again!" Anjali narrowed her eyes at him.

"Even I don't want to fight with you Di. I know you don't like Khushi and I won't force you to like her either. But at least respect my choice. Mimi means a lot to me. I don't want to see her upset because of anyone in this house."

Saying this he got up and walked away from there leaving Anjali cringe to the nickname given to Khushi by her brother, "Mimi.. seriously. Chote has gone nuts in love."

************************************

"Arey oh HP.. Go and see who's at the door.." Nani shouted calling HP to see who had been knocking the door.

Khushi walked out of the kitchen hurriedly to open the door for that person instead of HP, making Nani angrily walk to the kitchen to scold HP for not listening to her.

Khushi opened the door and smiled a little, confused as she never saw this person before, "Namaste.."

"Namaste! Hello.." the woman smiled widely, "I'm Lavanya.."

Khushi still looked at her, not recognizing her from anywhere she had frequented till now in Mumbai.

"La! Oh my God.. You came!" Payal walked towards the door in excitement, pushing Khushi aside as she hugged Lavanya excitedly.

"Yeah.. I had to come. After all, ASR ki birthday hai.." Lavanya giggled breaking the hug, she glanced at Khushi, "ASR's wife doesn't seem to be recognizing me."

Payal looked at Khushi, then back at Lavanya smirking, "Maybe ASR didn't told her about you."

"Oh yeah. It's possible. She would be damn jealous to hear about me from him," Lavanya joked and hi-fi with Payal laughing.

Khushi wasn't liking this conversation anymore. She was about to leave them to talk to each other, considering Lavanya was one of the guests of Arnav's birthday party, when Lavanya shifted her attention to Khushi, to introduce herself properly now.

"I'm Lavanya Kashyap. ASR's ex girlfriend.. and now his and his family's friend!" Lavanya said smiling, "And you're Khushi, right?"

Khushi forced a smile on her face as she nodded her head and excused herself from there, heading to her room, trying to control her tears from rolling down to her cheeks.

************************************

Arshi's room.

Khushi walked in the room, wiping away the tears from her eyes and with many thoughts running in her mind. Arnav never told her about Lavanya. She was invited to his birthday party. Why did she say she would be jealous if she gets to know about their past? And the worst, the way both were laughing was making her feel bad that her husband didn't share anything to her about his ex girlfriend.

She took her phone from the side table and her purse, gaining Arnav's attention who walked away from the poolside and came inside the room, "Are you going out?" he asked glancing at her wearing her sandals.

Khushi turned to him as soon as she heard his voice. She looked at him intently in silence before speaking up with moist eyes, "Your ex girlfriend is home. Go downstairs and talk to her."

"What the.. Who's home?" Arnav frowned.

"How many girlfriends you had before our marriage that you don't even know who I'm talking about?" Khushi asked hurt.

"I had one girlfriend before our marriage Khushi.."

"That you never cared to tell me about, right?" she asked with a painful sarcastic smile.

"We need to talk," Arnav said as soon he realized who's talking about and who's at home right now, he took few steps closer to her and held her by her waist, pulling her closer to himself.

Khushi didn't want to look at his face, she pushed him away with her little delicate hands, "I'm going out.. with Nani."

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...
18.1K 859 4
The name is same, but not the plot. Read and enjoy. Like, comment and share.
598K 27.1K 39
Peep in to know more!!
47.4K 3.5K 40
Arnav and khushi life in different stages. True love from the start.