Nude » h.s (#Wattys2016)

Av qveendom

"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. |... Mer

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
e p i l o g u e
A/N
r a d i s h

x

222K 6.4K 3.5K
Av qveendom

[Edited]

We accept the love we think we deserve.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I stood there awkwardly, outside on the small corridor with the half naked woman in front of me, who didn't seem to have a problem with me standing here. She still had that big grin on her face and I forced myself to smile back at her even though the only thing I wanted to do was to drag her out of the house, but this was not my house and I don't think Harry would be pleased with that. I thought that she would be gone by now like the other woman but she was still here which meant that she wasn't just a one-night stand, she was something more.

I don't know how I feel about that.

I cleared my throat and pushed my hair out of my face.

“Erm... Will you tell Ha– Mr.Styles that I want to talk to him, please?” I asked her politely and she nodded, holding tighter the sheet around her body. Another thing that I didn't understand. She didn't look the slightest embarrassed that I found her like this. If it was me I would be hiding right now.

“Will do. Don't worry.” She smiled again. Was she stupid or something?

“Okay.” I said, looking down at my feet and then turned around.

I heard the door close behind me and I let out a deep breath. That was interesting. I glanced once again at the door and when I heard Harry's deep voice call the blonde woman babe I decided that it was time for me to leave. So I ran downstairs.

I already hated that girl and she didn't even do anything to me expect from smiling, maybe that was the problem, she was good... too good for my liking and Harry was just an àsshole, who's messing with my mind. And I hate that.

When I walked into the kitchen Agnes was inside cooking and Sandra was cleaning up. I sat on a chair and slammed my hands on the table frustrated with myself. They both looked at me with surprise in their eyes and I shrugged.

“What happened to you kid?” Agnes asked me, laughing slightly. She gave a funny look at Sandra who smiled and shook her head.

“Nothing. I'm perfectly fine.”

* * *

I took a sit in the empty chair in front of Harry's desk. After an hour of waiting he had finally decided to acknowledge me and actually call me to his office so that we could talk. His dumb girlfriend/lover or whatever she was, left. I couldn't deny it, I was glad she left not because I was jealous but because I couldn't stand to see them kissing or hear them moaning again. Last night was enough for me.

Harry closed the door behind him and walked over to his leather chair taking a sit, too. His hair was still a bit wet and he was wearing a button down black shirt which revealed a bit of his chest without showing off his tattoos, which now I knew existed. He licked his pink lips and pushed some of the papers on his desk away before folding his hands and placing them above it. I let out a sigh when his forest green eyes met mine and I mentally pled myself not to stammer. I didn't know why I was always nervous around him.

“So you wanted to talk I heard.” He said in his husky voice, studying my face and I nodded.

“Yes, I wanted to ask you something, Mr. Styles.” I told him, trying to push out of my mind the events of last night and focus on this. But it was getting really difficult to do so each time I looked at him and his plump heart-shaped lips.

“I'm listening.” He stated.

“From what I can remember in the deal we made you said that I could go out of the house with your permission, of course, so that was the reason I wanted to speak to you. I want to get out of here maybe for a walk or something.” I said and looked at him. He didn't seem bothered, his face was expressionless and his eyes continued looking at me intently.

Go girl, this is it.

“Is that all?” He asked, raising his eyebrows a bit and I nodded unsure. What else did he expect me to say? He rested his back on the chair and ran a hand through his long hair which surprisingly still managed to look good on him. Focus Angelina.

“Yes, why?” I asked him and he shook his head.

“Nothing. It's just... that...” He trailed off. It was obvious that he was trying to say something, but didn't know how to say it. He had a small frown on his face and I could tell that he was debating with himself on what to say.

“Did you want to tell me something, Mr. Styles?” I asked him, moving a bit forwards on my chair.

“It's about last night.” He finally said. Just the mention of last night made me shiver and images of him pressed against me and my legs wrapped around him flashed  through my mind, making it impossible for me to keep a straight face. My lips parted slightly and I tapped my foot on the floor uncomfortably, waiting for him to continue.

“I wanted to say that whatever happened yesterday was a mistake, a big one for that matter. It was highly unprofessional of me. I was angry and had had a few drinks so you can understand that I didn't have control of my actions or mind. Having said that I wanted to ask you to forget about those events. It meant nothing and it was nothing. You are here to be my model and not my lover, I have plenty of those, so I suggest we keep it that way. I took you from the Dollhouse for only one reason and it wasn't to get intimate with you. Are we clear?” He asked after his long speech.

I didn't know why but his words stung, especially the mention of the Dollhouse which confirmed that he only saw me as one of them and I wasn't. His face was stern as he talked making me believe every word he said and hate him. He was so heartless. He says whatever comes to his fücking mind and doesn't care that that might hurt some people's feelings... like mine. I was not going to let him know though, I would stand my ground. If he wanted to play this game then I would play.

“I totally agree with you, Mr. Styles. We should forget about last night.” I told him and he looked at me surprised, but didn't say anything.

“Fine then since we both agreed to this there is nothing more left to say here. You can go out, but not by yourself. Zayn will accompany you.” He said. So he didn't trust me either, perfect.

“Okay–”

Just then his phone started ringing, cutting me off and making Harry jump on his sit and quickly reach out for the small object across the desk. He took it in his hand and answered it.

“Hello... Louis.” He listened to the person talking on the phone completely concentrated and pressed his lips into a thin line. I just stood there looking at him, I  didn't know if I should leave or stay. After all he didn't tell me to leave his office.

“Did you find him?” He suddenly yelled, making me flinch a bit catching his attention. His expression changed again.

“Excuse me a bit, Louis.” He covered the speaker with his hand and turned to me.

“You can leave now, there is nothing left to say. Zayn is outside the gate.” He said and pointed at the door with his hand. I nodded and stood up, making my way quickly to the door. The faster I got out of there the better it would be for me.

I closed the door quietly and headed towards the front door. I just couldn't wait to get out of here and get some fresh air, something I really needed. I buttoned the jacket I was wearing and walked outside. The wind was blowing a bit, but other than that it wasn't a bad weather so a walk in the park would be perfectly fine, just so I could get my mind off of things.

The gate opened automatically once I was near it and right in front of me was parked the same black car which brought me here a week ago. The door opened and out came the young man who I remembered to be Zayn. His hair was styled in a quiff and he had a dark beard over his chin. Like the last time he was wearing all black. He looked a bit different, but maybe it was because of the beard, it gave him a more manly look. He turned his face towards my direction and when his hazel eyes met mine he smiled, a genuine smile.

​“Hello–” He started to say, but stopped immediately when he realised that he didn't actually know my name. I smiled at him as he rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.

“Angelina. I'm Angelina.” I told him, but he still looked a bit puzzled. He expected me to tell him my last name and the fact that I didn't confused him, maybe Harry had forbidden him from calling his guests by their names.

“Erm... okay ma'am– Angelina. So where are we going?” He asked me and I didn't miss the fact that he had an accent, it was different from Harry's and I couldn't help but find it cute, especially the way he said my name.

“Is there a park around here where I can go? Or just a quiet place, I just really need to change environment.” I told him truthfully and he nodded.

“I think I might know the perfect place.” 

“Amazing then.” I said with excitement and he opened the door for me, gesturing for me to get inside. I nodded my head, thanking him, and sat down, letting the heat of the car warm me up.

Zayn walked over the car and got inside too. But before he could drive off I caught a glimpse of an angry looking Harry getting out of the house. I frowned and looked in front of me at Zayn, ready to speak.

“Don't worry, Mr. Styles has another car he can take.” Zayn informed me, keeping his eyes on the road.

“By the way, I'm Zayn.” He said and I nodded.

“I know that.” I told him, resting my back on the seat and I saw the small smirk on his face from the mirror. I smiled and decided to look outside the window to keep myself occupied.

This was a part of London I hadn't seen before, it was the wealthy side of the city and it didn't remind me a bit of the filthy streets at the neighbourhood I used to hang out. Here was were rich people lived, like Harry. Big and small mansions with swimming pools, big gardens and beautiful trees were the only things I could see and it made me realise how different my life was. Harry grew up having all of these, he never missed anything and he always had whatever he wanted. His life was and still is perfect, whereas me... Well, when my parents died I had to wander around the dangerous alleys of London just so that I could find someone kind enough to give me food. That's until Alexander took me under his protection, but soon I learned that I shouldn't trust people easily because bad things could happen, like they happened to me. We are so different, but at the same time I feel like we share something in common... I just don't know what.

“We are here.” Zayn's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned my attention back to him. I reached for the handle, but he spoke again stopping me.

“I'll open the door for you.” He said, unbuckling his seat belt.

“There is no need for that, I can do it myself. I have hands.” I told him and opened the door, getting out. Zayn did the same and when he looked at me he chuckled.

“Stubborn much?”

“Only when it's needed.” I told him with a smirk. He was a great company, I could talk with him and not have to feel nervous and lose my voice like with Harry.

Not again him. Don't think about him again, Angelina.

“I was just trying to make a good impression.” He said, taking his bottom lip between his teeth and looking away.

“You already have.” I told him truthfully.

“Have I?” He asked me surprised and then smirked, making me shake my head and turn around. I didn't have time to look at where we were until now and let me just say, it was mesmerising.

“It's beautiful, isn't it?” Zayn asked when he stood next to me.

“It is.” I simply replied and moved forwards with him following behind me. Entering the park the cool breeze blew making a few of the leaves on the trees to fall on the solid ground one by one. The pathway was made of dirt littered with random rocks and colourful flowers concealed the freshly cut green grass. In the middle was a big fountain with crystal blue water and some benches around it, where cute couples sat. On the left side was a playground with children running around cheerfully and laughing and parents talking to each other. I approached an empty bench and sat down, expecting Zayn to do the same, but he didn't.

“Aren't you going to sit?” I asked him and he shook his head.

“I was just supposed to bring you here. I will go and sit in the car.” He informed me.

“No you are going to sit and that's it. I don't like being alone.” I told him and he smiled cheekily.

“I thought that that was the reason you wanted to come here, to be alone.”

“Well, that was before. Now I would really like to have you around, if you want to, of course.” I blushed as I said that and quickly looked at my feet. He must think that I'm really desperate.

I felt Zayn move and within a few seconds he was sitting next to me. We both stared at the fountain in front of us, no one saying anything, but just enjoying the peaceful silence. Loving couples were all around us, but it didn't feel weird and I wasn't uncomfortable with Zayn.

“So you come here a lot?” I asked, deciding to break the silence and he immediately looked at me, his hazel eyes meeting my blue ones.

“Yes, I like it here. My mum loves it too and we used to come here when I was little, we still do sometimes.” He tried to explain and I smiled.

“That's nice.”

“What? That I'm mummy's boy?” He asked laughing a bit and I stared at him in awe. He was handsome and his smile was so beautiful it could brighten up the whole place. He had so much life inside him and I liked that, I needed people like him in my life. I've lived in misery for way too long.

“I meant that you are close with your mum.”

He sighed and rested his elbows on his lap, staring forwards. “Aren't you close with you mum?” He asked without looking at me.

“S-she's dead.” I managed to say, trying hard not to let the scary images of that night flash through my mind again. It was something I wanted to forget because it hurt. No kid should have experienced what I had. Zayn quickly stood up straight, giving me an apologetic look. I could see it in his eyes that he regretted what he asked.

“I'm sorry.”

“It alright. It was a long time ago.” I reassured him with a weak smile.

“Can I ask you something, Zayn?”

“Sure.”

“You know from where Harry took me and you also know the reputation that place has. So why are you so willing to be near me and why are you so nice to me?” I asked. His eyes widened slightly and he looked at me surprised. He wasn't expecting my question.

“Yes, I do know all of that. But I have learned not to judge people too quickly. You didn't seem to be like them, you are different I can tell.”

“It's because I'm not.” I whispered.

“What did you say?” He asked, not hearing what I said.

“Nothing.” I was quick to reply and he nodded, exhaling out loudly.

“You are quick to judge though.” He said out of the blue and I turned to look at him confused with narrowed eyes. He smiled at me.

“What?”

“Yes you are. For example with Mr. Styles. You don't know him very well, but you still think he's that cruel and heartless man. I can tell. You are judging him very quickly, he is not a bad guy life has made him that way. I think the best thing to do is to not make him angry, try to understand him maybe even talk to him, it's the only way for this to work. Besides you won't be around forever.” He said and I was listening to him with shock. Oh no, I'm not the bad one here, I have my reasons to not like him.

“He doesn't talk. And I don't see the point of being nice to him when he is not to me.” I argued, making him sigh. His phone started ringing and he reached in his pocket for it. His eyes moved as he read the text on the small screen and then they looked back at me.

“Speaking of the devil.” He smirked and I raised my eyebrow at him.

“What does he want?”

“He wants you to be in the house in less than an hour. And it was a demand.” He informed me and stood up, fixing his black roll neck jumper. He extended his hand towards me and I took it without thinking twice, letting him help me.

“He's not that bad you said?” I asked with a smirk and he laughed.

“Well, sometimes.”

I thought so.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

Veto Av She

Fanfiction

2.1K 107 18
Twenty something corporate analyst, Rhona, struggles to feel love beyond an intimacy level. When she meets her new bosses stepson, Harry, they engag...
118K 6K 77
THE SECOND BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old. there are grammar errors along with a...
407 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
26K 1.6K 52
Something that lies behind her DARK mysterious looking eyes, DARKER than the deepest sea, caught his attention. HIGHEST RANK : #595 in Fan Fiction (...